An Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interviewer had to take a break after that last part and excused himself from the room for a moment, and Jane let the tape run while she masturbated to the thought of all those girls writhing and moaning on black phalluses for admission. Two fingers in the front rubbing furiously and two in the back swirling the jewel at her back door in rapid circles, she began to approach climax when she noticed incredulously that Emma was doing the same, albeit less conspicuously with her hands beneath the table.

The professor groaned and clenched down as a hard orgasm shook through her, just as the interviewer came back into the room on the video. Emma composed herself and sat up straight, giving a knowing wink to the camera before they resumed.

"Anyway, so once you're picked, they give you a Ziploc bag for your plug and they put it and your cellphone in a bin that you can grab on your way out. No phones are ever allowed in the back room; they'll make sure you can't get into any frat party on campus if you break that rule," she clarified seriously. "After that you're free to do what and who you like!"

When questioned about why women would go to all this trouble to get back there, Emma explained that the back room of Alpha Phi Alpha was stocked with the best drinks, food and weed, complimentary for all its occupants. "Pretty much, you can get fucked up and fuck around with half the starting lineup of the football and basketball teams for free. Do you need any other reason?" she asked rhetorically. "Besides, now that I've been given a black plug, I don't have to do any of those tests anymore, I can just walk right in there anytime." Jane made a note regarding that point and circled it.

The interviewer prodded a little more but as the questions veered towards the state of intoxication of girls in the back room, the selection process for the women that received the onyx gifts, what rules or responsibilities these chosen girls had, any addictions or compulsions they developed, and what had become of the previously selected women, Emma's forthright attitude shifted and she became guarded, feigning ignorance or refusing to answer any related questions.

So it was with almost every woman that said they frequented the back room of that frat. Each was open as a book and happy to provide juicy details about the sex and passion they saw inside until questions about their mental state, or that of the other girls, came up; then they all clammed up. The professor found it fascinating and disturbing, that when confronted, the regular female participants of these anal orgies seemed to care little for each other's well-being.

This wasn't the case for all the interviewees. Other women that had only heard about these secret parties, even some that had participated once, had no such reservations about what they saw happening to the girls that were always in the back room of Alpha Phi Alpha. Almost a third of these women knew about the 'gifts' the fraternity leaders gave out, what they signified, and many knew of at least one girl personally that had been given one. Many described roommates and friends spending more and more time there, abandoning friendships and ignoring schoolwork to be a part of that select group.

Jane took extensive notes as account after account detailed how the lives of these students spiralled out of control in the weeks and months after being chosen by the fraternity. They reported seeing their friend's whole personalities change over the course of only a few weeks. Mostly shy and insecure before joining their ranks, these girls transformed into social butterflies, with all the bravado and confidence that comes with someone in the spotlight. In short time, however, their confidence turned to craven desperation as their need for attention, especially from the men they had begun calling 'Master', overwhelmed their lives. Most dropped or failed out of school within a calendar year, and some simply disappeared from campus altogether, with their friends hoping it hadn't culminated in injury or death. Fearing retribution from the Greek houses, and unsure of what was even happening since most friends had been cut out of their lives, most women never reported these instances with campus police.

Some had spoken up, however, but their reports seemingly fell on deaf ears. Campus police either ignored their concerns or feigned investigating them, going to AФA and talking with the leadership there simply as a formality; nothing ever came out of it. The frat parties kept on happening and more women stepped into the back room to fill the vacancies.

As Jane compiled this data her uneasiness crept back in as she noticed the similarities in these girls' journeys to her own. Her own confidence had bloomed as she opened herself sexually to Mr. LaGrange, and her desperation to be with him, and have his big dick inside her, was a now constant fire she could not extinguish. Even as she listened to these tales of women unraveling, she yearned incessantly for his touch, and it gnawed at her every waking thought.

The only other patterns she deduced from her research came from the male participants. White, heterosexual men seemed to have varying degrees of knowledge about this clique, with many only reporting their girlfriend's new-found interest in anal sex after attending a party at the frat. Friends of Alpha Phi Alpha members, unsurprisingly, were as tight-lipped as members themselves, and black, heterosexual males were the most unresponsive interviewees in the bunch, with most pretending they had never even heard of such things.

It seemed that in order to find the missing pieces to this puzzle, the professor would have to get it from the leaders of Alpha Phi Alpha themselves.

---Repercussion---

As her research continued, Professor Hoffman could sense the end of the semester creeping up on her, and with it came a renewed sense of urgency. Even though it was only mid-March, it would soon be exams and there was a real possibility that the fraternity members that organized and managed this secret society would graduate and move on, the answers she sought leaving with them.

Armed with what she had learned through her research she knew that most members wouldn't speak to her willingly and while she had a litany of accusations and third-party accounts of potentially illicit behaviour, her relationship with Jerome (even though she was still getting the cold shoulder) meant that going public with any information would result in mutually assured destruction; her career would be over. She probably couldn't sit on it for much longer either, as word had gotten out about the details of her research project and some students had approached her in the days that followed the interviews asking questions. Her department head was also inquiring about her progress, but she chalked that up to him being a horny creep. Either way, Jane knew she would have to find a way to get the boys of Alpha Phi Alpha to open up, and quickly.

Despite not receiving even a passing glance from Jerome in over two weeks, Jane still prepped herself for him every morning, ensuring that his monogrammed gift was always fully charged and resting firmly in her ass when she made her way to campus. Dressed in a loose skirt and a v-neck sweater that sat snug against her bra-assisted breasts she tried to make it hard for him to ignore her. It had begun to seem like a formality though, as he had made himself as invisible as possible to her, only adding to her desperation, which is why she didn't even notice he wasn't present in the lecture hall when she began the class that Tuesday.

The lecture flew by, and the professor was on a roll, flying through her lesson plan with ease, almost all the students fully alert and engaged. As class wound down a student raised their hand and the second the professor paused to hear their question, it felt as though she was struck with a punch to the stomach. Stumbling, she grasped on her podium with white knuckles as she tried to steady herself. The plug in her ass was thumping and vibrating at max power and it rattled her to the core. Even as she regained her footing, the oscillations pounding through her shook the thoughts from her head.

"Uh, professor?" the student asked after waiting 20 seconds for the answer to their query.

Professor Hoffman could only stare back with clenched teeth as the shaking rocked her from head to toe; she hadn't even heard the question.

"I'm going to, ugh, have to... get back to you on that," she squeaked out as the hairs on her arms stood on end. "Class dismissed."

Pivoting on a heel she shuffle-walked directly out of the lecture hall without her laptop or any of her personal items before the students had even gotten out of their seats. Most classes were still in session as she crossed the 50 ft to the women's washroom, the toy inside her reverberating in the quiet hallway. Just as she reached the washroom the vibrations came to a sudden halt, and she inhaled deeply as relief washed over her. The professor was leaning on the door, catching her breath when it opened up suddenly and she fell into the lavatory. Before she hit the tile floor wide receiver Jerome LaGrange scooped her up like an errant pass and lifted her back up to his chest.

"Oh, my, Je--," she blurted out before he quickly pressed one long finger against her lips and made a 'shh' shape with his. With one arm under hers and around her back he picked her up and shuffled into an open toilet stall, closing it behind them. Standing silently in the stall they faced each other for the first time in weeks; Jane looked up at him surprised and smiling, Jerome stared down at her with disgust and frowning, his 6-foot 4-inch frame dominating the tiny space completely.

Jane opened her mouth again to speak but Jerome scowled and again used his long digit to wag back-and-forth a hard 'no,' and pointed to the stall wall beside them, indicating they were not alone in the washroom as they heard their stall-mate wiping and flushing a couple doors down. As their oblivious neighbor walked to the sink and began washing Jay placed his hands on the professor's shoulders and pressed down, forcing her to kneel in the wet, grimy public washroom.

Repulsed, Jane stared up indignantly at the enraged wide receiver who now loomed menacingly over her while they waited for the person to leave. Though she was kneeling in God-knows-what in front of an open toilet in the women's washroom she was now eye-level with Mr LaGrange's loose basketball shorts, and the outline of his long semi-hard dick gave her a thrill as she followed it down his leg. A waft of his hand cream and the musky smell of his balls softened her indignation as she clenched her ass slowly, the now-still plug pulling up inside her as the flared base pressed against her wrinkly entrance. A moment later the washroom door opened, and the woman walked out into a hallway now filling with students.

"Listen, Jay," she said quietly, breaking the silence as the door closed off the hallway noise.

"Naw," he fired back immediately, "it's your time to listen. You don't need to say nothin' right now, I'll ask the questions. You just shake your head 'yes' or 'no.' If I don't like the answer or you take too long, I'll give ya some motivation." Reaching into his pocket he swiped a thumb up on his cell phone and the buttplug fired up to full power again, her ears ringing as her body straightened and went taut reflexively.

"Understand?" he asked turning off the thumping and vibrating, which was followed by a quick, short nod from the professor as she slumped down. "Good, we'll start with an easy one: You still want this dick?"

She didn't need to fear his wireless anal punishment for this question, because despite the humiliation of kneeling on that washroom floor, she was more disappointed of the constant desperation she felt for him since he had cut her off these last couple of weeks. Jane couldn't look him in the eyes and just nodded shamefully. Jerome also knew the answer before he asked the question and had pulled his hardening manhood out of his shorts to meet her when she finally looked up.

The tingling in her cheeks began as soon as she saw the hooded head of his dark penis drooping down and saliva started to collect on her tongue when he brought it to her face. When she reached up to grasp it, he slapped her hand hard and pushed her back until her spine pressed against the toilet bowl behind her. Lifting his cock horizontally he positioned the tip at her lips and instinctively she opened her mouth to let him in. She had been dreaming of getting to breathe him in and tasting his brown meat again for so long that she sucked his glans past her lips hungrily, his foreskin sliding back as she pulled him into her mouth. Any thoughts of savouring the reunion were quickly dashed away, however, as he placed one hand behind her head and pulled her towards his waist, his dickhead sliding past her tongue and into her dry throat. Jane tried to pull off momentarily so she could draw some spit to the back of her mouth, but he held her head firm as the friction caused her to gag on his dick. She undulated her tongue on his shaft hoping to force some saliva down with it but when she looked up at his face tears began clouding her vision as he continued forcing himself down her throat.

Jay looked down at her and said, "Ok, so now you know how this is gonna go down. I'm in control. I'm the master," pausing for a second then asking, "do you want to continue?" This question was harder to answer. Jane did not like this cold, aggressive side of him and even though she was getting the object of her desire these past lonely nights, fear was creeping up to overtake her aching desperation. The constant pressure of his large hand on her head magnified the pressure of the dick trying to round the corner of her throat as she deliberated, that is until the extreme vibration of the awakened toy in her ass shot through her like lightning. She had taken too long, so for 5 intense seconds she froze as her muscles all clenched simultaneously. Jerome flicked at his phone, and as soon as the plug fell silent she nodded meekly 'yes'; the up and down motion of her head wiggling a half inch more cock down her neck.

"Good girl," Jerome whispered down to her. She looked up to him and he gave her a menacingly wide smile, as the first tear dribbled out the side of her eye. He twisted his hand around to grab a bundle of her hair and pulled her head back hard, then immediately pushed it back down on his dick. In and out by millimeters at first, he pushed her head back and forth onto his cock, coating it with spit, until the tip was smushed against her larynx. Now fully slick he paused at her throat barrier and waited until she looked up to meet his gaze. Raising his eyebrows and tilting his head, this time the question was silent. 'Yes, I want to continue,' she nodded at up him as her mascara began to leak.

Tilting her head slightly by using her hair as a yoke, Jay found the necessary angle and the last few inches of his shaft slid into her mouth as his mushroom tip snaked past her voice box and into her esophagus. Her lips and nose pressed into his black pubic hair, as ten inches of the star Wolverine were now buried in her throat. Slowly, he pulled her off by a quarter length to catch her breath, then back down completely. Again and again, he forced himself in longer and longer strokes, until he was pistoning his whole length in and out of Professor Jane Hoffman on that ladies room floor.

Every stroke of his long, fully erect black dick now dredged up gobs of throat slime from deep down inside her, bubbling out of her mouth, sliding down her chin and plip plopping on the lavatory tile, her skirt, and down into her sweater, rolling down into the crevasse of her tits. Streaks of tears, caused by the occasional gag and the callousness of his facefucking, drew black lines down her face as they ruined her makeup. The plug in her ass threatened escape as she struggled to keep it in her hole while simultaneously trying to keep her throat open for his cock.

The friction was now mostly gone, however, and although he was being rough, she was beginning to enjoy it as she had in her office weeks earlier. She relished the fullness of his dick when he was all the way in, extending her tongue a bit so it made tiny wet slaps against his pendulous balls as they connected and long white strings when they separated. Feeling a weird sense of pride she looked up at Jay for reciprocation but the smile was gone and replaced with a cold stare again. He pulled her almost completely off his gooey, wet pole and pulled her hair even downward, forcing her mouth open and tilting her face up to see him clearly.

"You asking about those other girls again?" he asked, expressionless. For a split second she thought about lying but feared his corrective measures and nodded 'yes' quickly. A frown formed on his head.

"You poking around about Alpha Phi Alpha?" Again another 'yes' from the professor. The wrinkles between his brows deepened.

"There's nothing going on there. That's my home and those are my boys and you're not gonna fuck anything up for us. You're gonna drop that shit right now, you understand?" he asked, eyes narrowing, expecting an answer. Jane hesitated. She couldn't leave it alone. Even if she could put a halt to the research project somehow, she needed to figure out what was going on for herself. She owed it to herself and any student that had been in her place. She shook her head 'no'.

Instantly, he was again balls deep in her mouth as he pulled her hair hard into his abdomen. His free hand flicked his phone and the hum of the onyx buttplug rang in her ears as it shook white electricity from her ass throughout her body. Clenching every muscle, her throat clamped on his dick and her hole on that toy as he held her lips against his crotch. Seconds passed and she raised her hands to push him away but he was too strong and held her tight.

"I told you. Nothing is going on these girls don't want. They can stop coming to the frat house and they can give back their gifts any time," he explained as she slapped his thighs in futility. Hoping for air but inhaling only dick, she thought she might pass out when he finally pulled her off.

As Jane coughed and gasped for air, Jerome pulled her by the hair back up to her feet, tilting her head to face him again. Flicking his phone and dropping it in his pocket, the toy stopped pummeling her ass and it was silent again in the washroom. Bending at the waist he leaned down and placed his hard face right in front of her dishevelled one.

"They keep coming back because we got what they want. They appreciate the gifts we got them. They want this dick inside them. That's it. You know how I know?" he whispered as he stared intently at her. She shook her head 'no'.

With his other hand he pulled down her loose skirt and let it fall onto the dirty floor. Reaching behind he slid two fingers into the back of her panties and tugged on the base of the plug in her ass, popping it out effortlessly as her weakened sphincter finally gave up the fight. Jay held the matte black toy with the gold letter J etched in the base up beside their faces.

"Do you want to give this back to me?" he asked the professor softly. Conditioned by his punitive measures she immediately shook her head 'no', surprising herself as it happened. Then her mind began to race as to why she would say that, given all she had endured in the previous five minutes, and she couldn't come up with an answer. To fully drive the point home, Jerome asked her a different way.

"Do. You. Want. To. Continue?" he said as quiet as possible, looking down and licking his thick, brown lips a half-inch from hers. Fighting the shame and confusion that was swirling inside her she ached to kiss him even then. Closing her eyes she nodded 'yes' as the tears started falling down once more.