An Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome kissed her forehead and then pressed his lips against hers as she sobbed, crying and breathing in ragged heaves. Releasing her hair he stood up and held her head against his chest until the she stopped shaking. Pulling away after a moment he brought the buttplug back up to face her.

"This is yours then," he said softly as he pointed the clean, smooth tip at her face and she opened her mouth in response. Placing it gently on her tongue, she closed her mouth around it, and he stepped back to admire his good work. His gold initial stared back at him, perched on the lips of the mostly nude, tenured University of Michigan professor. He smiled proudly and she mirrored him, nodding 'yes' robotically in response to an unspoken question.

"Good girl," he said as he spun her around to face the wall and bent her at the waist, resting the side of her head slowly on the reservoir of the public toilet. Pulling her panties down with two hands they fell into the mess cluttered at her feet, Jane stepping out of them and opening her legs apart in a wide 'V' without being asked.

"Good girl," he whispered again and released a wad of spit down on the crack of her ass from on high. Pushing the saliva down to her hole with the tip of his dick he plopped into her fluidly, the ring of her entrance providing no resistance against his sloppy wet intruder. The thick white strings she had left hanging off his long black dick slid into her rectum or dribbled off his scrotum as he pulled her hips back and thrusted his forward in unison. Within three pumps he had all 10 inches buried fully up and around inside her. A long "mmmmm" was all she could muster as she sucked the toy in her mouth like a pacifier.

Heat radiated from inside her belly as Jay began to accelerate and intensify his thrusts. At first creating soft 'plap plap' sounds as her cheeks met his wet crotch, then louder 'slap slaps' as his thighs connected with hers, and eventually the deeper 'thwop thwop' noise that meat makes when it's being tenderized. He was fucking her ass with such force that it shook the ceramic lid of the toilet as she tried to hold on. She bit down on the silicone toy while he had his hands on her shoulders, pulling her down, and his thrusts were rattling her bones and penetrating her so deep that she struggled to let go and reach that blissful ecstasy he had showed her so long ago. Just as it seemed within her grasp, his hands clamped down and his hips shot up, lifting her off the ground, all the tendons in his body as tight as piano strings. Ropes of his thick semen sprayed deep into her colon rhythmically, each time jerking them both upwards together, until he was spent.

Her feet touched down on the dirty floor again as he withdrew his cock and pulled up his shorts. Fishing the spit-covered toy from her mouth he pushed it unceremoniously into her ass and smacked her cheek hard with his wide hand, causing her to clench up and lock that plug in place.

"Good girl," was all he said before walking out of the stall, out of the washroom and into the noisy hallway.

Professor Jane Hoffman gathered her dirty clothes in silence, dressed and cleaned herself up in the mirror as best as possible, collected her things from the lecture hall, and made her way directly to her office, avoiding eye contact with anyone she passed along the way. As soon as she sat down at her desk the tears started flowing again.

She knew exactly what he was doing, and she didn't need a doctorate in Psychology to put it together. The kindness and attention, the denial and humiliation, the punishment and the reward. She was made to feel desired and special, then alone and desperate. She was shown extraordinary bliss and had it snatched away. She was made confident and strong, then belittled and weak. She had her mind opened to a world she would have never known, then restricted from understanding it. She was being conditioned to be his pet, to listen and do exactly what he wanted, when he wanted it, and to obey him unconditionally.

Rationally, the professor knew she was in too deep, and that this could ruin her life. Academically, she knew she had a responsibility to follow the data and complete her research. Physically, she feared for her safety and the retribution to her questions. Emotionally, she knew she had to free herself from the desperate psychological hold he'd fostered in her. Every fiber in her body he knew she would have to end this and expose Jerome and everyone else involved before it consumed her. And yet, sitting in her office, her insides sore and her skirt filthy, Jane remembered the warm cum inside her, felt the ever-present tug of the plug on her sphincter, and tasted the salty mixture of saliva and cock on her lips and she realized that if the wide receiver walked in right then, she would be on her desk with her ankles in the air at a moments notice. Willingly.

She cried at her situation and her helplessness. She cried that she wouldn't be able to help the girls trapped in the same way she was, or the ones already left behind. She cried because, even now, she wanted to be his toy more than she wanted freedom. She went home and cried herself to sleep.

Getting ready the next morning was harder than ever. The futility of it all was unbearable and she just wanted to run away, making her think about those other girls that had disappeared from campus. Resolving to find out at least what became of them she buckled down, got dressed, inserted her plug, and headed back to the school once again.

Once in her office she made some calls, tracked down the contact information for the girls she heard had been given these black 'gifts,' and started digging, hoping with all her heart that none had been harmed, or had harmed themselves.

Much to her relief she was able to eventually reach them all, alive and in mostly good spirits, and they all had the same story to tell: Over the course of a few weeks, they became a sexual plaything for a member of the AФA fraternity, and in the process relinquished control of their lives to these men until their misery and desperation got so extreme that they ran away from campus completely. Most had returned to family, some to close friends, and they tried to forget everything that happened to move on with their lives. They all blamed themselves for their actions, each saying what Jane was thinking; they knew they needed to stop but couldn't, until there was no other option but to flee.

Feeling relieved at their safety, but upset with their sacrifice, the professor explained her research and asked if they knew of any way to penetrate their ranks and get someone inside to speak about who was ultimately responsible, and how they were able to create this toxic environment.

"Speak to Isaiah Williams," Annika, a previous owner of Jerome's monogrammed prize, told her. "He's the President and the only member to never to have a girl of their own. Apparently, he's never been cool with the whole thing, but he'd been overruled by the rest of them. He's still always at the parties, adheres by their 'anal-only' code but he's about to graduate and be done with Greek life forever so maybe he'll tell you something. He won't give anyone up though, those boys are thick as thieves, and you're gonna have to give him a pretty good reason to even talk to you."

Jane was glad to be able to speak to these women, and happy they had found a way to move on, but she was still frustrated with her situation. She had nothing to give these boys to rat on their brothers, no leverage that didn't come back to hurt her equally and would likely face punishment from Jerome once he found out she hadn't halted her investigation. Nevertheless, she had to try.

---Application---

Professor Hoffman racked her brain thinking about what she would need to get Isaiah Williams to open up to her as she kept up appearances by maintaining her normal routine. This became increasingly harder as Jerome had reversed course in the days since their washroom meeting. Not only was he no longer giving her the cold shoulder, he was now seemingly everywhere. He would appear out of thin air, sometimes giving her advance warning with a low-level buzz of the buttplug, and pull her aside for a quick and dirty fuck. Now, however, these encounters were all one-sided affairs; he would fuck her hard, get her to call him 'Master', ejaculate in her mouth or ass, give her a pat and a 'good girl' and disappear just as quickly. She would never climax, let alone reach the blissful, mind-erasing state he had brought her to in the past. And yet even though she had been reduced to a set of holes for him to nut in, devoid of most of the pleasures she yearned for, she still wanted to be his pet, and wearing his plug with a sick pride was better than finding out what he would do if he caught her without it.

Jane had tracked down Isaiah but getting him alone was a challenge. He was a student-athlete too, as many of the frat were, and on the men's basketball team. He wouldn't be getting into the NBA, but he was a hard worker; always the first and last one on the court for practice. It seemed that would be the only time and place to talk to him privately, so one day Jane made her way over to the Crisler Center during the Wolverine's scheduled practice time with the hope of appealing to his humanity.

The professor had never stepped into any of U of M's stadiums, except the faculty gym, so she was surprised at the size of the athletic facility, getting turned around and pausing to ask for directions to the practice courts a few times. As a result, by the time she arrived courtside, even Isaiah had packed it in for the day. Disappointed, she made her way off the court when she heard a group of guys talking outside the locker room. Around a corner she hid and listened in.

"Man, that slow-ass bitch always takes forever," one of them announced, "and I ain't waiting for the old man. I'm hungry NOW. Y'all can wait for him if you want but I gotta EAT." Walking away he added, "You comin' or you finna wait for ya boy?" Jane couldn't hear the little huddle that followed but apparently they came to a decision.

"Yo, Isaiah, we headin' out now. We'll see you back at the house later," another one bellowed into the locker room before they all shuffled away together. The professor waited for them to leave down the hallway before sneaking around the corner to the locker room door; she hoped Isaiah was alone in there or she was about to cause a scene that would not be easy to explain. Taking a deep breath and steeling her nerves, Jane pushed open the locker room door and entered.

Around the corner from the door was the main locker section; a few folding tables, some towel bins, and cubicles around the 3 of the four walls, with long wooden benches in front, all painted in the signature navy blue and yellow. Each open locker cubicle had a plaque of the player's name and their game jerseys hanging in front, just as she'd seen on Sportscenter so many times. It was quiet when she entered, the only sound was a shower running somewhere in another room, and Jane tiptoed around like a cat burglar, scanning the names on the lockers until she found one that said "Williams" on the top. She examined the items inside: clothes hung up on hooks, some toiletries, two pairs of shoes, athletic tape, a bottle of ibuprofen, and pictures taped all along the inside of his friends, parents and the boys of Alpha Phi Alpha. She was examining each picture, trying to get a read on who Isaiah Williams was, when she was interrupted.

"Um, excuse me, can I help you?" she heard from behind. Turning around she was confronted with the six-foot-one point guard of the Michigan Wolverines wrapped in a white towel, water droplets and confusion all over his face.

"Oh, uh, hello, I'm sorry," she blurted out as she spun around quickly to face who she hoped would be Isaiah Williams. Confirming he was the confused, freshly showered black man in front of her she continued, "I'm Professor Hoffman. I'm from the Psychology department and I'm working on a research project I think you might be able to help me with."

Isaiah's expression changed from confused to amused almost instantly upon hearing her name. He walked past her to his locker and began drying himself with the towel before she finished her sentence. She turned to follow him and quickly snapped back around when the towel came off his surprisingly muscular ass cheeks.

"I know about you, you're Jay's girl. He told us you might come 'round asking questions. He said he'd take care of it, but that man's always had a problem keeping his shit locked up." Isaiah carried on, drying himself and turning to face her. She was turned away, so he gave her tiny frame a long up and down, assessing Jerome's pick. "You got some balls coming in here, I'll give you that. I'm impressed, so Imma give you one question. Off the record."

The professor spun around quickly, completely surprised at his reaction and rifling through her thoughts trying to decide which question she wanted to know the answer to most. She was confronted by his damp, sculpted body as he wiped away the remaining drops of water, her eyes following the towel as it glided over his head, down his beard, into the crease of his elbow, over his belly button, and continued downward. Snapping her eyes up to his, they both knew she'd gotten an eyeful of his big flaccid dick. Isaiah smiled and Jane blushed. Darker and shorter than Jerome, Isaiah was wider and thicker throughout, with well-defined muscles and a smooth, shaved head. His dick was the same; shorter and thicker, hanging out of a mess of glistening black hair, down to a massive, circumcised tip.

"Um, only one question, hmm?" she clarified, fighting the urge to let her gaze drop. "Ok, well then, I, uh, want to know..." She took a deep breath, calmed herself, looked him straight in the eyes and asked, "Who is responsible for running this anal sex group you have girls participating in at Alpha Phi Alpha house?"

Still smiling and unfazed, Isaiah finished wiping himself down and reached back into his locker for deodorant. Applying it to his bushy armpits he replied calmly, "Nope. Pick a different question. If you looking for someone to snitch, you came to the wrong dude." He paused and added, "Choose carefully. Last chance."

It was impossible. There were too many questions she needed answers to and most of them meant coughing up a name he wouldn't provide. She put her hands to her head in frustration trying to come up with something he would answer. Rubbing her temples, she was upset that she'd gotten so much information and was so close to cracking it open only to fail at the finish line.

"Why..." she said to herself, coming up with nothing.

"Why? You don't know why?," he replied, taking it as her one and only question. "Listen, I don't agree with everything that goes on in that house, but they had a point about the booty fuckin', I have to admit." He continued as he scooped some pomade-type substance and smoothed it into his beard, "Three years ago we had five members get girls knocked up. It was fucked up. Parents made two of them get married, couple of 'em got rid of it, but one got his scholarship snatched when his GPA dropped from the stress. Then we found out some girls was going through the trash for used condoms, tryin' a lock down some of these football boys like they was a ticket to the good life." Shaking his head he added, "Jerome shoulda told you about this."

Jane had accidentally just wasted the only inquiry into that world she would ever get. She just stood across from him dumbfounded, her mouth agape in shock.

"What? Don't get me wrong, I wasn't for it either. It was a majority vote and I lost," Isaiah said in response to her face. Licking his lips, he gave her a full-body eye fuck and added, "I mean, I like the butt I guess, but it ain't easy givin' up pussy for goin' on two years, ya know? Man's got needs, but naw, I'm going to law school after this, and I don't need any of that shit." Isaiah turned around, grabbed a brush and began combing his beard in the mirror, shaping it down and into a point. The conversation was over.

Professor Hoffman's jaw dropped even further, and her eyes snapped open wide in realization. It had been staring at her the whole time! Her brain went into overdrive as she put it all together.

"Sorry, that's all you get," Mr. Williams said as he finished styling his beard. "Listen, I won't tell Jay about this, I know how he can be," he consoled her. When she didn't reply he looked past his face in the mirror, to talk to the professor directly, but she wasn't there.

Isaiah turned around and the professor was putting her hair up with an elastic, her knees resting on the soft locker room carpet, as he felt her hot breath on his thighs and looked down.

"No, I won't tell Jay," Jane said before touching the tip of her tongue to the sensitive flesh at the hole of his dick, causing it to jerk up like she had shocked it with static electricity. Perhaps there was a little stored energy in her tongue because when it settled after a couple seconds, it was fuller and wider, the skin stretched tighter, the head growing smooth and shiny. She looked up at Isaiah and smiled wickedly.

"He told us you was a freak," he said as Jane started placing little kisses on his glans and then on his lengthening shaft, "but you're out your mind. If you think I'm gonna give up my boys for some head you're crazier than I thought; I can get that just about any where, any time." She said nothing and the kisses continued. Up the shaft she gave him little pecks as it started to lift off his thighs. At the base her lips waded into his moist pubes, inhaling his sweaty-clean aroma as she continued kissing down the line of his groin muscles. "Besides, you're Jerome's girl, and even though I'm not about that buttplug slave shit, I'm not fuckin' with another mans bitch."

Isaiah seemed resolute but he didn't pull away as Jane's lips reached his scrotum. Pivoting her head lower she circled the meaty globes inside with her kisses, widening her lips and pulling a little skin in with each contact. His dick was now at full mast, just above horizontal, which gave her full access to his testicles. Silently, she continued her work, looking up and watching his face from either side of his shaft. He frowned and winced as she kissed the underside of his bag with gradually increasing suction until eventually one of his nuts slipped past her lips and pulled his salty sack into her wet mouth.

"Fuck me," he exclaimed and looked to the ceiling as she caressed his nut with spit, her tongue rolling around and under it playfully as she held it firm. "Fine, you want to keep going, that's... oh shit... on you," he struggled to speak as she released one testicle and pulled in the other. "He find out and we both finna catch hell for this." His resolve was weakening and still, the professor said nothing.

Releasing his testes, she moved back up to his rod and kissed the side as wide as possible, darting her tongue underneath as far as she could while she slid her open mouth laterally, back and forth. A lone white string connected the bottom of his scrotum to her lips, bobbing up and down as she zig-zagged left and right on the side of his shaft. Reaching the tip, she swivelled her head to the other side and coated it back and forth the same way.

Jane was still quiet, but the enormity of his manhood was dawning on her. Big thick veins jutted out all over his length as she made her way up it, tracing them with her tongue. Fully erect he was easily twice as big around as Jerome, if only a few inches shorter, and his mushroom tip was huge, with a thick wide rim that jutted out like a fleshy arrowhead. When she reached it, she ran her tongue all around and under the rim, ending up underneath in the shadow of his big tip.