An Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he was as engorged as possible. She pulled away to admire her work and saw his tense muscles firing as his erection fought against the pull of gravity on his enormous cock. She went below and placed her tongue flat on the underside of his shaft, against his balls, and looked up with at him with one eye covered by his meat. With her tongue pressed firmly underneath she slid up the length of him, pressing upwards on his urethra as one would a tube of toothpaste, with the same result.

"Fuuuuuuck," Isaiah groaned as she pressed her way towards the tip. By the time she reached the end, a clear, viscous goo had bubbled out the end in a large droplet that fell off the tip slowly, refusing to detach.

"This," she said, breaking the silence, "is your problem." She stood up to face him and reached down to scoop up the large drop of pre-cum that hung off his dick. "This little thing is what you're afraid of." Twirling it around in her fingers she brought it up to her mouth and sucked the salty goo into her mouth. Isaiah was entranced, his jaw now hanging down silently, as he watched her slurp up his juice. Standing on her toes she reached up and clasped her hands around the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss, making him taste himself as she swirled her tongue around his mouth. He feigned pulling away, but she held their faces together until his tongue joined in the exchange and they kissed deeply.

Then, after a few seconds of sharing, she released his head, pushed him in the chest with both hands, and he flopped down onto the bench behind him.

"What the fu..." he blurted out angrily as he hit the bench. Before he could finish the thought, he saw the professor wagging her manicured index finger 'no' at him.

"You know," she interrupted, "this whole time I've been trying to figure out what I could hold over you to get you to talk." She stepped out of her high heels, her pantyhose-covered feet dropping four inches down to the carpet.

"We both know I can't expose you without you exposing my relationship with Jerome." She watched his eyes as he tried to see where this was going then watched them follow her fingers as she unbuttoned her blouse slowly, pulling it out from the tuck in her skirt and opening it up to him, exposing her white lace bra.

"So, I know I can't force you." She dropped the blouse and spun her skirt around her waist to access the zipper. Pulling the zipper tab slowly, she let the scratching sound of it unzipping fill the quiet room.

"I also know you're about to graduate as the President of one of the great Greek houses on campus." Shimmying down the waistband of her pantyhose she pushed them down her legs as she bent over, watching him take in the view of her perky tits. Stepping out of the hose she moved in between his legs while he sat at the bench, confusion washing over his face, while his eyes and his dick were at complete attention.

Jane turned around and looked over her shoulder at him. The black buttplug with the embossed 'J' poked out at Isaiah from behind her white lace panties, a foot from his face.

"So, what, you think you're gonna seduce me into rattin' out my boys. I told you, I don't fuck with other guys' women, and I got ass on tap all over campus" Isaiah asserted again. Sitting up straight to look sure, his dick betrayed him by continuing to stand uncomfortably hard between his thighs, another little pool of pre-cum balancing on the tip.

Hooking thumbs under either side of her panties, she opened her legs, pushing his further open in turn, and jutted her ass up. "No, Mr. Williams, I propose we work together." Bending at the waist and sliding the lace over the crest of her ass she exposed the onyx gem in her ass to the bright fluorescent lights above. "I can give you what you need," she added as looked between her legs at him. The panties slid down off her waxed vagina, dragging strands of her grool down her legs as they fell.

"You know the rules just as I do. This toy," she tapped it for emphasis, "means my asshole belongs to Jerome." She watched as he licked his lips and leaned forward a few inches, his warm breath washing over her clit as her pussy released wet, stringy dribbles. She smiled at him upside down through the dripping mess, "That means you can taste it, if you like."

Isaiah paused for a second before catching a drop on his tongue and bringing it back up to the source, sliding the tip between the tight folds of her labia. Gently pulling the skin aside with his hands he fed his tongue into wetness, dragging it deliciously from her clit hood, beyond her lips and into her neglected hole. She could see from his twitching dick that he was enjoying himself.

Jane shivered as he feasted. "Mmmm, you do like pussy," she said, leaning back into him slightly so his tongue could rummage inside her fully for a moment, "but you don't like this." She arched her back and rotated her hips until the onyx gem pressed against his nose. Isaiah recoiled in horror, his beard wet with her juices, and his upper torso stumbled backwards into his cubicle.

"So, we're going to work together," she said, spinning around quickly while he was still in shock. "We need each other," she added, nodding at him slowly while she climbed up on to the bench and squatted just above the tip of his dick, dripping saliva and grool on his crotch. She could feel the heat radiating off his cock as she looked down and held out her hand to the bewildered point guard. He grabbed it and she pulled him back to sitting up, hugging him close and cradling his head in her breasts.

"I will give you what you need," the professor whispered as she kissed the top of his head. The thick head of his dick poked at her lips as they embraced, at first tickling the outside, then spreading them apart as she teased both of them from above. Settling down in her squat she paused as the tip pushed past and her hole stretched open wider than she'd ever known.

"Ooh, baby, that dick might be too big for me," she whispered in his ear as she made little circles with her hips, polishing the top of his dome with her pussy, as one would a crystal ball. Dropping her weight further, the tip pushed past her entrance and they both groaned as they held each other close. Her vagina was already very tight but the added pressure of the plug in her ass made her even harder to penetrate. She wiggled her hips down onto him until the rim of his cockhead forced its way past the narrowest point inside her.

"Oh, God," Isaiah grunted and immediately started spraying his seed into her as they embraced, his dick jerking up and down with each spurt. When the quaking ceased, he shook his head back and forth in her chest. "No, no, no. The fuck did I do?"

"It's ok, baby," she said softly as she kissed the top of his cradled head, "you've got nothing to worry about." Taking his head in her hands she pulled him off her chest to look him in the eyes. "You boys are so scared about this, hmm? Isaiah, it's been at least three years since I've had my period. You've got nothing to worry about." Isaiah sighed and fell back into her breasts in relief, and she resumed her little kisses. "Good boy," she whispered, and hugged him tighter.

After a long embrace, Jane began to rock her hips ever so slowly. Her pussy was still clamped down on the head of his dick, keeping it from deflating normally, and she pushed down on it further in an elliptical motion. The pool of sperm resting inside her coated each intruding millimeter and made little squishes as it leaked around his head and into his soaking pubic hair. She released him from their embrace and pushed his chest softly, so he leaned back, the hanging jersey brushing the top of his head. With one hand she unclasped her bra and flicked it off, freeing her tits as she increased the rotation of her hips.

"So... fuck, uh, this is what... ah, shit... I need? Pussy?" Isaiah asked, wincing as she transitioned from the squat to kneeling on either side of him and resuming the swirl of her pussy down his shaft.

"No... ooh... baby," she replied, also wincing as she stretched her tight hole up and down his massive girth slowly, "all you boys... Jesus... WANT pussy. What you NEED, Mr. Williams, is... oh shit..." The last inch of his dick slid up her all at once and her thighs hit his with a smack. Now fully buried inside her, she paused, interlocked her fingers behind his neck, and looked down at his face.

"What you need, baby, is control," she whispered before beginning to grind her hips into his lap, "and POWER.

"I'm going tell you what I think happened, and... ooh, what we're going to do to make it right. Together." Disoriented by her movements and puzzled by her words Isaiah stared back at her transfixed. She leaned back, arms fully extended with her boobs pressed together, holding on to his neck as she settled the churn of her pelvis into a steady rhythm.

"A couple years ago, you boys were in some trouble with the ladies, right baby? Getting women pregnant out of wedlock probably ruined a few boys' careers, hmm, but it was worse than that. Parents, white parents especially, start putting pressure on your little club, huh? Alumni too, I imagine, are not too happy about the stories coming out of Alpha Phi Alpha." She frowned and shook her head at him.

"You were in a position of leadership, an up-and-comer?" she asked rhetorically. "Everyone is scared, and they are all looking at you to right the ship, when in comes a sophomore who's already a star on the field, and he's got this weird rule about vaginal sex: Don't do it; only in the rear. On track so far?" Before waiting for validation, she continued, "That doesn't sit well with everyone, but you're desperate, so you let him put on some parties in the back room. Back-door-only parties, and surprisingly, some girls are into it, hmm?"

"But it wasn't enough, was it, baby? Most girls can't be persuaded that easily to have anal sex and you boys have needs, right? So, he says, 'Make them want it.' Give them free booze and marijuana and a chance to party with the star athletes. Make it exclusive. Debase them and make them show you they're worthy." Isaiah was expressionless but didn't say a word to the contrary. "But it's getting a bit too much for you. You like the parties, and the girls are getting crazy and it's exciting for a while, but then he says, 'own them,' and he tells you about his little gifts and how he can get these girls wrapped around his finger, craving him night and day."

"Now that's too far, and some of the other boys agree. You're the President now and you tell them it has to stop, but they were scared before, and now they have control. They have power over these women, with the promise of more control, and they vote against you. And now you have members grooming these women all over campus and you're hearing crazy stories about what is happening to these girls and now people are asking questions and it's out of control again, hmm?" Jane stopped grinding on him and stared at his face between her outstretched arms. "Jerome turned them against you. When this eventually gets exposed, you will be the one with the hands on the rudder, but you don't even have control. You are President, but you don't run Alpha Phi Alpha anymore, do you baby?"

Isaiah looked away, sucking his lips into his teeth. He was upset and she felt the strength leave him as he diminished inside her a little bit. She gave him a thin smile and kissed his bald head again.

"It's ok, baby, I got you" she said sweetly, turning his face back to hers, "we'll make it right." She nodded at him, and he eventually nodded back, meekly. "We'll make it right for the girls too, right, baby?" He nodded again.

"How?" he squeaked out softly, and she smiled and kissed his head again.

"Your members know that people from the university are asking questions about this, about the fraternity and the back-room parties and about the 'gifts' specifically, right now. That means they're probably getting scared, and you will help them understand what is at stake. You still have people on your side, but you will need to get the rest on board. Not you against the whole group, but one-by-one you will pull them aside and bring them around. You will tell them that you will make sure that the research project they are hearing about will stay anonymous if they stop."

"But what if they won't listen? Some of them boys are all about Jay's rules" he asked sincerely.

The professor didn't reply, she simply smiled and started grinding against his lap softly, back and forth like she was riding a coin-operated carousel horse at the mall. Little by little she increased the pitch and yaw of his dick inside her with her hips until she was sliding up and down in his lap. Adding a squeeze of her kegel muscles to each trot she felt him expand inside her, his thickness making the toy in her ass oscillate in and out as the onyx gem base slapped against her straining sphincter.

"You bring them to me... unh... and I will confirm what... God... you tell them," she said as the pace of the ride increased, "and I will... break those rules... ooh... for them." Jane was at a full gallop, bouncing in his saddle as their wet slapping music reverberated through the room. "We'll get them... back under control. All you boys want... ugh... pussy. Isn't that right, baby?"

"Fuck. Yes," Isaiah replied, grabbing onto her sides and adding a hip thrust to her ride while his eyes rolled back in his head. She could feel the head of his dick hitting her cervix when he kicked his hips up into hers. Her tits bounced in synchronicity, every third bounce popping them up as he pounded up into her.

"Good boy," she whispered again, as she bounced up and off his legs, coming down hard. Her pussy quaked as he fed full strokes into her, his earlier load pouring out of her pussy and running down to his balls where they slapped back up into her ass crack, spitting droplets on to the absorbent carpet below.

"Do you want... fffuu... your power back, baby?" she sputtered out.

"Yes, God, yes" Isaiah replied, eyes coming back into focus.

"Do... you want... oh oh oh... control?" Jane said, louder the slippery symphony below, as her now-sweating hands began to lose their grip behind his neck.

"Yes!" Isaiah yelled.

"Yes," she paused, "Mommy."

"Yes Mommy!" he screamed back.

"Then take it," Professor Hoffman uttered as her hands slipped from around his neck and she fell backwards off the bench. Isaiah's massive hands caught her with ease as they slid up her back. She let her head bob backwards and her arms fall to her side as he moved his up to her shoulders, locking her safely in place as they smashed together.

Jane let go completely as her vision started to fade. The intense jackhammering from below radiated a hot, white light that grew and crept through her completely. She had reached the blissful state she remembered as she relinquished control and let it engulf her. Pure bliss flowed all around her, every nerve ending in her body signalling joy. The euphoria Jerome had once unlocked was once again attainable and she cherished the strong hands that held her up, as well as the thick black beast that filled her up. The toy in her ass bounced and flopped out, falling on to the locker room floor. She felt free for the first time in weeks.

A smile washed over her face and tears dripped down as she realized she had accomplished what was impossible a month prior. Using her academic prowess, she was able to come to understand the psychological tricks employed against her and was beginning to wield them to do good. She had cracked the impenetrable wall of the fraternity and was going to make them atone for their actions. She would make Jerome LaGrange understand the damage he wrought upon those women. She would make it right.

From deep inside her an explosion of warmth brought her back to reality as Isaiah lifted her back up and hugged her close, nestling his smooth head in her sweaty breasts. Little pumps of his hips now echoed the pumps of warmth she felt high inside her pussy, like aftershocks of tremors emanating from her core.

When the convulsions finally fizzled away and all that could be heard in the locker room was their heavy breathing and the occasional drop of sweat on the wooden bench, Professor Jane Hoffman craned her neck down and kissed the top of Isaiah William's head.

"I'll get them back under control," he promised, into her chest.

"Good boy," she replied, and held him tight.