An Education Pt. 04

Story Info
The professor takes on the whole frat to set things right.
14.6k words
4.85
16.3k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters herein are assumed to be 18+ years of age and any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Continued from An Education - Part 3, the professor has discovered a breakthrough, sexually and psychologically, as she has recognized the methods being implemented to turn herself, as well as other women on campus, into sexual playthings for the men of the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity. Now Jane must help its president, Isaiah Williams, regain control of the frat so she can dismantle this 'scene' and undo the damage it has caused. In the locker room, she sets the pieces in motion...

---Preparation---

Isaiah Williams was spent. He had been blindsided by the professor in the locker room after a long basketball practice and had since climaxed twice inside her. Not only were his muscles tired, his body only being held upright by the professor's embrace, but his mind also reeled as he worked through the plan Professor Jane Hoffman had posed for him to regain control of the fraternity. He had also just broken a cardinal rule for the members of Alpha Phi Alpha, vaginal sex was forbidden, and with the chosen girl of his nemesis, Jerome LaGrange, no less.

His thick but softening penis was still inside her as they held each other, and the professor was the first to make a move. Pushing up and off of his shoulders, Jane stood up off the bench she was kneeling on with a low 'oooh' as Isaiah slumped down to rest his elbows on his knees. His head hung low between his arms and his dick hung low between his legs and both dripped onto the locker room carpet. The only thing missing was a towel on his head for the look of a hard-fought championship game loss.

The professor, on the other hand, was surprisingly energized. She picked up her white lace panties and bra and the black matte buttplug that had fallen onto the floor. Looking at the sex toy with a newfound tinge of disgust, she popped it back into her ass nonetheless, a few lone sparks of sexual energy firing off as it settled around her sphincter. As she dressed, she reiterated her directives to the point guard.

"Isaiah, baby, remember what we talked about. Your boys are scared that this whole thing will come crashing down on them, probably more scared than they were when they agreed to Jerome's terms. You're going to lead them, like a strong president should, to make it right. Right, baby?" Jane said softly, slipping her underwear on and clasping her bra in front, before spinning the fasteners to the back smartly. Isaiah's head still looked down between his legs.

"Yeah, I got it," he replied quietly. Post-coital clarity was sinking in and the weight of the task ahead of him seemed bigger than it did when he was buried inside her. Jane slipped on her pantyhose and skirt, zipping and spinning it around the same way as her bra, and began buttoning up her blouse.

"Good, baby. Silently gather your closest allies first and let them know that you will be taking control of the fraternity once more. Determine how many votes you will need and bring the ones that need convincing to me; I will reassure them that my research will stay anonymous with you in charge. If they need help to understand all they have given up, I'll provide that as well."

Jane finished dressing herself and reached down, lifting Isaiah's heavy head up by the chin. The professor now towered over him, and his eyes met hers as she removed the hair tie from her ponytailed head, letting her soft hair fall down, backlit in streaks of light by the fluorescents above.

"If you forget what you are fighting for, baby, come to Mommy and I will remind you too," Jane said, looking down on him with a heavenly smile; he mirrored hers with a happy but tired one. "Good boy," she said as she turned on a heel and made her way out of the locker room confidently.

As soon as she exited the locker room doors, Jane fell back against the hard concrete wall and exhaled like she had been holding her breath for a minute. The long 'phew' she let out reverberated through the hall as she gathered her thoughts. She had never domineered a conversation like that before, let alone a sexual encounter, and she felt electrified by the sense of power, employing the same tactics Jerome had used to bend her to his will. Instead of using fear and punishment, as her controlling master had, she would play the role of mother, infantilizing him to seek her warmth and guidance. It was still manipulation, however, and she was torn morally at its use, even if the end justified the means.

The professor recognized the plug in her ass was another element of control but as it pressed her vaginal walls together, trapping Isaiah's fluids from escaping, its control over her was waning. His warm semen sloshed around deep inside her, like a belly of hearty soup, and she smiled, proud of once again reaching carnal nirvana, this time on her terms. Flattening her skirt and standing tall she left the practice court area optimistic about the plan she had set in motion.

Reaching the main doors of the Crisler Center she ran into a large group of students making their way inside, gym bags in tow. The group parted around her as they entered the athletic facility, a dozen conversations happening at once, filling the entrance with noise.

"Yo, teach, is that you?" she heard over the cacophony. She looked up to see Jerome LaGrange, waving her down from the squad of what she now understood to be football players. Waving back with a surprised look, Jane's eyes followed his hand as he broke off from the pack and made his way off to the side. She reluctantly made her way to him, panic creeping up her back.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked, lowering his voice. Calling out to the rest of his team, he bellowed, "I'll meet you there, y'all!"

"What you doin' here?" he asked again, this time harder and more menacingly as his eyes darted around the entrance.

"Oh, um, I was asked to, um, provide some advice to the, uh, volleyball team on how to rebound following their recent losses," she sputtered as he grabbed her by the arm and directed them both to a set of doors on the adjoining wall. "I'm not a psychiatrist, but um, I thought I might be able to, uh, help provide guidance into the nature of, err uh, overcoming negative thoughts," she rambled on.

Reaching the doors with Jane held close Jerome jiggled the knobs until one turned and he pulled them both inside. The room smelled of disinfectant and dirty mop water as he dragged her further into the tiny space and spun her towards the shelf stocked with random bottles and jugs. She bent over and jutted her ass out to him, assuming the position, her head eye-to-eye with cleaning products in that janitor's closet.

"No," he grumbled at her and slapped her ass hard, straightening her back up. "What. You. Doing. Here?" he whispered into her ear, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back to his.

"I, uh, told you, the coach, um, he---," she tripped over her words before he slapped her ass once more.

"The truth," he growled. Jane froze, thinking of a way out, expecting another slap.

"I, uh, had to find you," she scrambled together, adding, "I need you." She pressed her hips back against his crotch and craned her neck back further so she could look up at him. He continued to scowl as she watched him, upside down.

"Please, Master," she pleaded, adding a little whimper and grinding up and down on him slightly, "I need your big, long dick inside me." The desperation on her face was forced, but as she rubbed up on him the onyx gem pushed against her hole deliciously and she started to want his cock earnestly. His scowl started to soften as he started to harden below. She added a pouty lip and another 'please' to sell it fully. Almost a minute went by in silence, Jane rolling her hips into his and fearing he might see right through her ruse.

"You are a good girl," he finally relented, "but you can't roll up on me like that. I got gym time so it's gon' be quick." She turned to drop to her knees and lube him up, but he pulled her head back up by the hair and pressed her into the shelves. "Ain't got time for that. Better hope you wet for me."

Jerome hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties and hose down to her thighs before fishing out the length of his nearly-erect cock. He pulled on the plug in her ass until the widest part stretched her hole fully then pushed it back in. Three more times he repeated this before withdrawing it completely and bringing it up to her open mouth for her to hold. As soon as it came out of her ass, the pressure it placed on her pussy released and Jane felt Isaiah's hot cum start to seep. She started to panic again as he reached a finger underneath her skirt, between her labia, and scooped some out of her.

"Damn, girl, you horny as fuck, huh?" Jerome grunted in her ear, wiping the improvised lube up and down his shaft blindly. Dragging another finger-full backwards, he pushed a glob into her hungry asshole and she clenched around his digit as she pushed back on it to the third knuckle. "You gonna make me tired before I even start working out," he added, his hot breath rolling over and behind her earlobe.

Without using his hands, he directed the tip of his slick member to her butt with his hips. The professor winked her wrinkly hole as the head made contact and she kissed his dick with her ass. Pushing back and winking again she took the tip past the muscles in the ring and sucked on it with repeated clenches.

"God-DAMN," he exclaimed into her ear before biting gently on the hanging bottom of her lobe and wrapping a wide hand around her throat. He sucked on her earlobe, and she sucked in more of his dick with her pulsing hole, clenching and releasing in waves as it pulled more of him inside. When he sucked in her earring along with the rest of the dangling part of her ear, she pushed her ass down and swallowed the remainder of his dark meat.

"Ughhh," they both groaned.

Thicker and creamier than spit, the cum on Jerome's dick allowed him to glide in and out of her like a knife through butter as he started fucking her, using her throat as a handle. The pistoning of his cock pushed against her anal wall, opening and closing her pussy in turn, and dredged long, thin ropes of semen out with each thrust that splattered against his balls and splashed onto the jugs on the shelf. Jane began to smile as the wet slaps of his deep assfucking increased in intensity and speed and the plug in her mouth bounced around in unison.

"I know you like that. Tell me you want that nut in you," Jerome commanded as he placed a second hand on her throat. She arched her back and watched his face as she played the role of the obedient plaything, her smile widening around the plug as she realized the absurdity of it all. "Say you want Master's cum," he demanded as she continued to smile right back at him, knowing all along that the seed of his undoing was leaking all over his balls as he pounded her ass. He pulled the plug from her mouth, awaiting her reply.

"Cum in me," she said, waiting a few seconds before adding, "Master."

Jerome began pumping his load high up in her colon as he continued to slap his thighs against hers. Once the jerky thrusts ended, Jerome pulled his length out and a stream of his jizz flowed down in its absence. A frothy mixture of his and Isaiah's ejaculate coated his dick as he looked down to see one inch puddles of white goo splattered on the tile floor like disparate tropical islands in the ocean.

"Shit, I came buckets," he remarked, mistaking the mess as solely his own. Placing the plug back in her hole once more he slapped an ass cheek, kissed her on the forehead, and said, "good girl," before pulling up his shorts and leaving the janitor's closet, and the dripping professor, in silence.

The professor sighed relief as the wide receiver left her to pull up her soggy underwear alone, thankful that he hadn't discovered her secret prematurely. The control he demanded made him feel strong, but the ego he exhibited made him blind; hopefully she could use this to allow her plan to come to fruition. Sneaking out of the supply closet her drenched undercarriage squished and squicked audibly under her skirt, the remainder of three loads reminding her that this would likely be a messy affair before it was finished.

---Persuasion---

A few days passed since their meeting in the locker room and Jane was beginning to think that Mr. Williams might be having second thoughts about taking on the cadre of supporters Jerome LaGrange had amassed at the fraternity. Keeping her thoughts on things she could control however, the professor continued with her research plan documenting the anal-centric clique that had formed on U of M campus. She had compiled 100 questionnaires, hours of interview footage, and recorded dozens of accounts of debauchery women had engaged in with the men of Alpha Phi Alpha.

It really was incredible that in just three or four short semesters the fraternity had created a psychological phenomenon that succeeded in scores of women sloughing off established taboos to participate in their sordid anal orgies. By using rudimentary elements of operant conditioning, the men rewarded behaviours they wanted to reinforce (submission, exhibitionism, and devotion) and punished behaviours they wanted less of (critical thinking, disobedience, introversion) through group and individual manipulation. A smaller subset of these women was 'chosen' to devote themselves sexually to the upper leadership of the frat, using more intense grooming. All this information the professor documented for her research paper and although she had discovered or inferred many of the methods they used to achieve this clique, one unanswered question kept rising above the rest: how were the 'chosen' women actually chosen? It seemed random when she interviewed the women that had previously possessed a similar buttplug to the one that rested in her. Every age, ethnicity, income, and intelligence level was represented; these women didn't seem connected in any way. This is the question the professor was pondering in her office one late afternoon when a rapping at her door shook her out of the cloud of uncertainty.

"Come in," she bellowed from behind her desk, stacking the rough drafts of her analysis together and placing them into a drawer.

"Professor," the muscular black student entering the office began, "this is Dewayne." Pointing back to the second student to enter the room, Isaiah Williams continued, "Dewayne is a sophomore here and a voting member of Alpha Phi. He got some questions about what we talked about, your research and all that."

"Of course, please have a seat, gentlemen," the professor beckoned, pointing to the two chairs in front of her desk. "What can I help clarify for you Dewayne?" Jane leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms under her bra, lifting her breasts slightly so the tops of her mounds billowed up into the V of her low-cut sweater, her cleavage creating an arrow pointing down the front of her. Dewayne was tall and lanky, the opposite of Isaiah, with thick black glasses and a disheveled sense of style, like he had dressed himself in the dark.

"Well, uh, ma'am..." Dewayne started.

"Call me Jane, mister...?"

"Smith, ma'am," he replied.

"Dewayne, honey, please," she continued, getting up out of the chair and walking to the edge of the desk in front of them, "just Jane will do. No more 'ma'ams' or you'll make me feel older than I am." Leaning back on the corner of her desk she rested one thigh on top, her high heel at the bottom of her dress pants dangling in front facing him. She smiled and asked, "What can I help you with?"

"Oh, well, Isaiah was telling me how you got all this info on all of us and that you could bring us down and we could get expelled or arrested if we didn't stop the parties at the house and I don't wanna be sent home, my parents would kill me and I just want to finish school and..." Dewayne rambled faster, his breathing and heart rate increasing in turn, until the professor cut him off.

"Shh shh shhh," she said, leaning towards him and placing her index finger on his big, brown, shaking lips. "It's gonna be okay," she reassured him as she moved her hand around the top of his head, running her hand over his curly black hair, down over the side of his face and cupping his jaw gently, adding, "I understand you're scared."

Sitting back up she reassured him that as long as Isaiah was in charge of the fraternity properly, there would be no retaliation against the group. The parties would stop and the girls that were taken advantage of would be helped but otherwise no further punishment would come their way. Dewayne seemed relieved and calmer when she was through, but he didn't get up to leave either.

"What else seems to weigh on your heart, honey?" Jane asked, seeing his internal turmoil hadn't fully receded.

"Well, thing is, umm," he danced around with his words sheepishly, head down and avoiding her patient face. "I like Jay and his rules. I, um, never had sex before I came here. Not until I joined Alpha Phi, that is, and I don't really attract girls like most of these guys, so I, uh, don't really know what I'm doing without those parties."

"Oh, Dewayne honey, you're precious," Jane said, giggling and reaching down for his hand. Squeezing it softly, she said, "You're a member of Alpha Phi Alpha, honey, and you're a smart boy, I can tell. You won't have any problem finding girls that want to have sex with you, I can assure you." Dewayne smiled momentarily, but then frowned and went shy once more. Jane looked over to Isaiah in the other chair with a puzzled look and he rolled his eyes and sat up to explain.

"He ain't never had any type of sex except that bareback butt-stuff," Isaiah said, matter-of-factly. Dewayne slumped his head down embarrassed.

"Oh, honey," the professor said, "that's the problem?" She lifted his face up by the chin and kissed him on the forehead. "Don't worry, I can help with that," she said softly with her welcoming smile. Sitting back up on the desk she turned her torso around and opened one of the drawers on her desk behind her and fished around for something until she found it.

Turning back to face the boys, she slapped her big brown dildo down on the edge of the desk in front of them with a loud 'thwap' as the suction cup adhered to its surface. Bobbing back and forth the silicone phallus oscillated as she reached back again and fished out another item from the drawer while both men looked at each other. Isaiah smiled as Dewayne's eyes started to bug out of his head. Sitting back up in front of them Jane produced two gold foil packages and held one out to Dewayne, who reluctantly grabbed it from her and sat back down.

"This is easy, honey, I can teach you what to do," the professor started with her own foil package in hand, "but first, can you help me with these?" She extended her leg out to Dewayne, pointing one heel at him. He looked over and Isaiah nodded at him silently. Slipping the shoe off and placing it on the floor, she brought the other one up for him to remove, watching him intently with a growing hunger in her stare. "Oh, thank you, honey. That feels soo much better," she said as she wiggled her toes and then let one foot rest softly on his thigh.

Dewayne stiffened up and looked up at her, fully engaged. Taking the foil package between her fingers the professor tore gently down one side, exposing and removing the slick condom inside.

"First thing you need to do is make sure you're hard," the professor said, starting the lesson. She stopped, pursed her lips together and pushed out a glob of spit that she caught in her free hand. Keeping her eyes on Dewayne, she gripped the dildo with her wet hand and started stroking it, while her toes stretched and clenched on his pants, kneading his thigh muscle. "Ideally, a willing partner will help you with that," she continued, "but it doesn't look like you're going to need much help." Dropping her glance they both looked down to his pant leg, where a bulge was growing to meet her toes.