An Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open the fucking door," she whispered calmly as she dropped the slick buttplug into the dumbfounded student's hand. The initiate played hot potato with the sex toy for second before she grabbed it back, looked him dead in the eye as she spit on the end, put in back in her ass and turned towards the door. He raced to the entrance, rummaged for keys frantically and unlocked the door. He led her in and closed it behind her, hoping to God he had made the right decision.

The anteroom was smaller than she expected, but what it lacked in dimensions it more than made up for in absurdity. Every square inch of wall space from the waist up to the ceiling was covered in black dildos, all perched on wooden dowels poking out of the wall. Every style, size, and colour of fake brown cock was represented: tiny nubs to comical lengths, light skinned to black as night, thin shafts to monstrously wide trunks, photorealistic to fantasy styles, every combination was on display. In the middle, a lone wooden bench, painted navy blue and yellow, split the room in two. The woman envisioned a gaggle of ladies grinding across every inch of the bench, on display and trying to impress the gatekeepers. On the opposite wall, a black door that led to the infamous back room. Reaching the door she could hear the sound of men on the other side cheering each other on, all 'whoop whoops' and clapping.

Turning the handle slowly, she inched open the door and peered inside. The room was lit low, each window covered with a blackout curtain, and rows of chairs faced the rear, each with an AФA member sitting and listening attentively to the person speaking at a podium at the back, illuminated with a single overhead floodlight. Closer to the door, short black couches filled the space in a U pattern, all facing a lone stripper pole mounted on raised platform. Directly to her right a fireplace crackled and popped providing the only other lighting in the room.

Isaiah Williams stood at the podium with a large carved sign of the fraternity's Greek letters mounted on the wall behind him and continued with the meeting as she slipped into the room silently. Tiptoeing along the front wall, past the couches, she made her way to the fireplace as she inspected the room where the origins of her anal awakening were conceived. On the mantle was a large, leather-bound binder with the Alpha Phi Alpha logo embossed on the cover. Opening the binder, the woman leafed through pages of photographs of women, some candid shots and some professionally done, like a yearbook.

Isaiah's speech was winding down and the boys were getting restless to rejoin the rest of the house in getting ready for their year-end bash.

"There's one more thing we need to talk about before we end this meeting," he announced, scanning the faces looking back at him. "The parties back here? That shit is done. No more girls wearing buttplugs to get in, no more getting them fucked up back here, and no more making them your goddamn sex slaves. It's over." Quiet murmurs started to build as he talked.

"And another thing, we're done with this ass-fuckin' rule too. Fuckin' shit was so lazy. Bag it up. You know how. Take care of your shit, because we gonna go down if we ain't careful. You can't run an anal harem on campus without people noticing and they're noticing now. Girls be droppin' out of school and getting all messed up and shit. It's all finished."

The murmurs built to a cacophony of back-and-forth yelling amongst the members as Isaiah banged a wooden gavel to try and regain control of the crowd. The arguing continued until another member stood up and approached the podium; the group fell silent.

"Naw. We ain't doing that," Jerome LaGrange stated calmly. "We got this campus on lock right now. Everyone's looking up to us. Everybody wants what we got. We ain't giving that up now." A few members threw in their approval with some whistles and cheers and the noise escalated again. Soon there were fingers being pointed and spit was flying as they argued at the back of the room, with Jerome and Isaiah squaring up in front of them all, ready to fight.

Just as the room reached a fever pitch, a loud bang reverberated behind the group of frat boys and sparks exploded into the space like fireworks; the crowd fell silent and everyone turned to look.

The woman stood beside the fireplace as soot drifted down onto the couches and floor. She had thrown the binder she was examining into the fire, causing the logs and kindling to spit embers across the room, and it burst into flames. It was filled with the pictures of each members 'chosen' girl for the past two years, her own picture residing near the back of the book, and it was turning to ash.

"Call the vote," she commanded calmly from behind the cloud of black dust as she skirted the fizzling mess that had spread out over most of the room. Following the wall, she made her way to the pole that stood in the center of the room and climbed up on to the raised platform so she could address them properly.

As the dust settled the black men of Alpha Phi Alpha peered behind them as the outline of the bookish lady came into focus. Standing on the platform, Professor Jane Hoffman revealed herself to the stunned boys.

"Is that... is that you, teach?" Jerome asked, squinting in the low light.

"Yes, Jerome, it's me. Call the vote," she repeated, stepping out of her flats, reaching down and fishing out two red stilettos from her purse.

"You ain't supposed to be here. Get on outta here and I'll find your ass later," he commanded, turning back to face Isaiah.

"First of all, I'm allowed to be here," she rebutted, climbing into the heels and securing the straps across her ankles. "I've done my research and I know your rules, so I know that black sex toy you make me wear lets me back here anytime." She paused, unbuttoned the gray cardigan, removed it, and let it fall to the ground, before reiterating, "Call the vote."

Isaiah opened his mouth to announce the vote, but Jay stepped back in front and yelled back, "This is an Alpha Phi Alpha members-only meeting! You need to listen to your master and get on back where you belong!" Over half of the men in the room stood up and faced Jerome in defiance. He looked around the room, surprised and confused.

Jane continued to lean back on the pole as she undid the bun in her hair, letting her brown locks fall on to her shoulders as she shook her head. "No, Jerome, you're wrong. I have as much right to be here as anyone. You made sure of that when you picked me and brought me into this world of desire and control."

Taking off her glasses and placing them in her purse, she continued, "I used to be just a boring, tenured professor with a normal life, but you flipped my universe upside down. Since you gave me that buttplug, I've fucked students on campus and in my university office, including many of your brothers here today. I've uncovered and covered up your schemes for the benefit of this fraternity. I've let myself be controlled by desire and fear. I've broken every rule there is for you. My career, my reputation, I've put it all on the line to make it right for you and the girls you've taken advantage of. My future is intertwined with whatever happens today, so I will stay right here."

Pulling her arms out of the top of the drab dress, the professor let it fall on to the raised platform and reached up behind her head to grab the pole with both hands to let them take her all in. Up from her heels red straps encircled her thighs and connected to a red garter belt around her waist. Around her torso the red straps continued, wrapping around her waist, under and around each breast, criss-crossing over her collarbone and around her neck in a collar. Panty and bra-free, the mound of her pussy and the tips of her nipples glistened in the firelight.

"You opened my mind, Jerome, and taught me things about my body I would have never known," she acknowledged, letting one hand fall down her chest and grazing her areolas, "but you're leaving a trail of desperate, messed up women in your wake, all of you, so it has to stop." Jane's hand drifted down around her waist, following a red strap behind her back.

"My body belongs to me now, and I decide who I share it with," she declared to the stunned-silent men, pulling out from her ass the onyx-studded gift she had been given so many weeks ago. Turning it in her hand she marvelled at how something so small could turn a life upside down. "If you boys decide to do the right thing then, today, I choose to share it with you," she announced, throwing the black buttplug towards the group, where it bounced around and landed in front of Jerome, the gold letter J on the base spinning on the floor and finally settling facing the wide receiver.

"Isaiah, baby. Call the vote," she demanded, for the last time.

Mr. Williams' eyes snapped open wide, and he straightened up and walked back to the podium. Banging the gavel on top he brought the meeting back to order.

"All those in favour of shutting down the back room parties, ending the ass-only rules, and providing assistance to the girls we've wronged, raise your hand!" Isaiah raised his first, Dewayne was right behind him, and soon the rest of the arms started to go up in suit. Even Jerome's allies and friends saw the writing on the wall and reluctantly raised their hands high. In the end, Jerome was the lone holdout, the burden of his actions weighing heavily on him as the monogrammed plug burned into his conscience. Sitting back down in his chair he hung his head low.

A large black hand reached down in front of him, opened wide. "There will be time for amends, brother," Isaiah implored him, "but let's fix it together." Jerome grabbed his hand and Isaiah pulled him up into a hug. The crowd erupted in cheers as they forgot their divisions and came together, unified for the first time in two years.

Leaning against the stripper pole, Jane let her head drop and breathed a sigh of relief as her plan had finally come to fruition. She couldn't believe how much she had changed since that cold winter day in her office, and she smiled to herself remembering the insanity that followed and led her to this moment. When she finally looked up, the feeling of accomplishment was replaced by excitement and a little fear. Twenty of the finest black men she had ever met were staring at her hungrily as they finished celebrating and turned to claim their reward.

The professor's heart rate quickened and electricity gathered in her erogenous zones; her neck, nipples, clit, and deep inside her ass turning that power into heat like an incandescent light bulb, warming her from the inside. She reached down into purse once more and pulled out a bottle of coconut body oil and drizzled lines of it across her collarbone, waist, and down each leg. Rubbing and spreading it under her breasts, into her asscrack, over and around her red strap harness, she massaged herself from head to toe as the voting members of AФA watched lustfully. She glowed as bright as the fireplace when she was through.

The boys stood together nervously, each looking at the other to make the first move until the smallest of them wound his way from the back of the group towards her. Dewayne Smith approached the platform and looked up at her with a smile.

"May I taste you, Mommy," he asked her, licking his lips.

"Of course, Dewayne, step up and sit here in front of me," she directed him as he climbed up and knelt in between her legs in front. Turning back to the rest of them she explained, "You don't have to call me 'Mommy' but that is how you ask for consent, gentlemen. You should take notes from Mr. Smith here." Then she straddled his upturned face as he snaked his tongue into her and sucked her labia passionately. "Ooh, Dewayne, have you been practicing?" she asked as she looked down on him, his eyes smiling wordlessly before once again losing himself in the folds of her pussy.

Slowly, each man made their way to her altar and asked for their prize. The next two men came together, and one asked with a giggle, "Can we suck your titties?" She laughed and nodded and they took their place on either side in front of her. They were surprisingly gentle as they each caressed a breast and lapped at her oily skin, connecting the dots in her areolas like a map of the stars, creating erotic constellations as they made their way to her nipples. Sucking simultaneously, they pulled in opposite directions, and she bent forward a little to cradle her arms around each of their necks for support, hugging them as they tugged carefully on her fleshy nubs.

They were followed by a strong, thick man, with skin almost as black as the couches in the room. He came up behind her and whispered his request quietly in her ear and she acquiesced immediately. Back against the pole he slid down wedged his head between it and her ass cheeks, running his wide tongue down the crack, dragging oil to her waiting hole. Her ass relaxed and his tongue rode the wave of lube right inside her, his big face spreading the skin of her crevasse open and taut. She shivered and shook as the four of them latched on like lamprey eels, feeding off her sexual energy as she closed her eyes and let them feast.

Jane opened her eyes when she felt Markus' hot breath on her lips, millimeters away and inhaling her ragged exhalations. Standing over Dewayne he opened his mouth to ask for permission but she closed the gap instantly and kissed him, grabbing him by the neck and plunging her tongue into his mouth. The taste of his warm saliva pushed her mind over the top as a full-body orgasm ripped through her, the muscles in each extremity and hole contracting and relaxing involuntarily; the two men below knocking chins together accidentally as she convulsed and fell into Markus' arms. Electricity flowed into and through her as she felt the connection to each man as an extension of herself, riding the waves of pleasure.

"You are all VERY good boys," she said as the shaking subsided and they detached from their respective posts. With shaking legs she stepped over Dewayne, off the pedestal, and ambled over to one of the couches, wiping off any soot that had accumulated on top. Long translucent strings of oil and spit hung off her lips, tits, ass and pussy as she crawled on all fours onto the cushions and looked up at the group as they surrounded her like a hunting party.

"That was amazing, thank you, but now I need to feel your big, black cocks inside me," she announced to them all, wiggling her ass in the air.

"Professor, do we have permission to run a train on you?" Isaiah asked, still standing at the podium.

"Ooh, that sounds exciting," she replied, "but take those clothes off so you don't get covered in oil."

Isaiah banged the gavel on the podium and said, "You heard her, brothers. Let's show her what we can do." On command, the men of Alpha Phi Alpha undressed and formed a queue around her.

The first man, a member Jane had never met, came up behind her and flopped his long dick on her back. Squirting some oil along the length, he rubbed it down and around his shaft until the slick veins reflected the firelight. He leaned back, dragging the tip down between her cheeks, and paused before he realized he didn't have to stick it in her ass anymore.

"Oh fuck yes!" he exclaimed before repositioning and slipping the head into her wet vagina. He bit his lip as he entered her fully, the warmth of her pussy, combined with a healthy squeeze of her kegel muscles, enveloping his cock in ways he hadn't felt in years. Within a minute he was ready to blow and he grabbed her hips while he pumped ropes deep inside her. Pulling out he walked around to the front and she opened her mouth eagerly to clean his dick. As soon as she tasted the salty cum on his tip, another cock entered her from behind.

They settled into a rhythm as the man in the back thrusted her forward onto the dick in her mouth, both ends stuffed like a Chinese finger trap. Whenever either man busted, they were tapped out and another took their place. Her pussy and throat were filled with a bottomless black meat buffet. Eventually, someone slipped underneath her, and she straddled him while continuing to service a man orally and two others with oily handjobs.

"I know it's been a while since you've had pussy," she said looking back between dicks in her mouth, "but I heard you all are professionals at assfucking, so someone needs to get in there." Within seconds an unseen dick slipped into her open asshole and filled her to the brim. "Oh. My. Fuck..." she blurted out as she settled down on the dual phalluses inside her.

Airtight, engorged cock pistoned in and out of her three holes, each one pulling out gobs of thick cream from the previous tenant which fell on the couch and floor. Her body vibrated with the staccato beats punctuated by each man slapping their balls against her face, pussy and ass as they bottomed out. Orgasms flared up and fizzled out as she tried to please each man, but she struggled to keep up until she remembered the lesson Jerome had taught her so long ago: Just let go.

The professor reached back to the man thrusting into her ass and offered up both arms; he held them tight like the reins of a chariot as she let her weight and her thoughts fall away. Even though her body was kept upright, her mind tumbled down like a person in freefall from 40,000 feet. The wind rippled her skin and sent waves of euphoria across the surface of her body. Plunging through fluffy white clouds, the water vapour seeped into her lungs as she breathed in ecstasy and exhaled her worries. Dark clouds sparked with lightning and as she fell through them bolts of pure energy struck her in the core and sent current through every nerve fiber. From the outside, her limp frame shook and clenched and moaned as the men cycled through, donating their sweaty energy and filling her up with milky tributes. On the inside she continued to tumble down to an earth that never seemed to get closer.

She could still feel her body, albeit vaguely, like a favourite memory she was remembering, but even as they moved her into different positions in her mind the wind blew aerated bliss into her every orifice. The men put her in reverse cowgirl and sandwiched her still as they pumped her full of cum, over and over, until it frothed and spurted out white bubbles on their dark shafts with every thrust. They flipped her upside down, ass in the air, and squatted down into her holes, forming little reservoirs of jizz in her upturned ass and pussy. They bent her over the side of the couch and slapped their meaty black thighs against her dripping white legs as they pounded her with impunity. All the while she continued to soar through the sky, carefree and bursting with joy, tears pouring from her eyes.

Seconds turned to minutes until time was irrelevant and she drained every last ounce out of the boys of Alpha Phi Alpha. Slowly, the earth seemed to finally come closer in her mind as her body was lifted into the air by some strong arms in the back room of that fraternity. Hugged tight between two warm bodies in the real world, she touched the planet with a heeled foot in her rapture and woke up from the heavenly dream. Opening her eyes with an ear-to-ear smile she was face-to-face with her liberator and one-time master, Jerome LaGrange.

"I'm sorry, Jane," he said, a deep, anguished frown across his sweaty brow as he held her up.

She hugged him tight with her arms and legs and kissed his forehead and cheek and lips. "We'll make it right, Jay," she reassured him, now aware that his long cock was poking high up inside her vagina. Her ass, she realized, was also stuffed to the brim and she looked back to see Isaiah's smiling face looking back at her as his dick propped her body up like a kickstand. She arched her head back and kissed him.