An Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, don't you cum yet," she commanded him, "you need to ask for my permission first."

"Please, may I--"

"No, you may not," she snapped back instantly. "When Isaiah calls a vote, can he call on your support?"

"Yeah. Yes, of course," he blurted quickly.

"Yes. Mommy," she corrected.

"Yes, Mommy," he mirrored.

"And when they vote to end the back-room parties, you'll agree, right?" She punctuated the last word with a drop of her ass.

"Yes, Mommy."

"And when it's time to make it right with those girls, you'll help him, right?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"And when I ask you to cum, you're gonna cum, right honey?"

"Yes, Mommy," he responded, and his eyes momentarily rolled back in their sockets. She sat back up and on them both fully, wrapping her arms around him once more.

"Then fuck me," she whispered in his ear. Without hesitation Dewayne grabbed her around the ribs and lifted her up off the desk. As she held him, he pushed her down on both poles, bouncing her ass off the desk with wet slaps, alternatively filling her to the brim with dick or aching emptiness. Thrusting up in rhythm, Dewayne fucked her like a fleshlight, the dildo milking him as it penetrated her.

The professor began to lose consciousness as the intensity skyrocketed. Each time her cheeks slapped the heavy oak desk a gong went off inside her, twin hammers striking her deep in the core, wiping out all thoughts and filling the empty space in her mind with a white-hot flame. As the pace quickened, her arms draped over his shoulders uselessly, her tits pressed into his chest as she let her body weight fall onto him. Words were becoming difficult to form as she let the fire consume her mind. Just as she was about to pass out, she turned her lips to his ear and hoped something would come out.

"Cum. For me," Jane mouthed, almost imperceptibly. Dewayne was listening, fortunately, and threw away the last shred of resistance he was holding on to, jerking up into her like a man possessed.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... Mommy," he groaned, exhaling each word in spurts as trapped air and semen spewed out of him.

The professor was dropping like a stone in the vast ocean of ecstasy, light emanating from the sea floor as she fell towards it. Vaguely she could feel the fullness of the two penises impaling her and the warmth that filled her belly, but her mind sought cleansing light. Touching the bottom, the light radiated through her, pouring out her eyes, ears and every other orifice and sending beams of distilled joy in every direction. When she had her fill, she pushed off the ocean floor and surfaced. Gasping for air, she sat up in Dewayne's tired arms, on the edge of the desk and kissed his forehead.

"Good boy," she told him as he looked at her, sweating and awestruck. "A little help?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry," Dewayne replied, lifting her up off the dildo that had been buried in her ass. Her bare feet touched down on the floor and her knees buckled; she grabbed on to the desk for support. Leaning on the edge she stood up straight to assert herself one final time.

"When the time comes to do the right thing, can I count on you Dewayne?" she asked again as the first drop of his seed fell on to the floor of her office.

"Yes, Mommy," the sophomore responded.

---Documentation---

Once the first few came to see the light, the rest started to fall like dominos, Isaiah bringing doubters and nay-sayers to the professor's office to set them straight. For the next couple weeks, Jane juggled her normal schedule with the clandestine moves on behalf of the fraternity, the sexual demands of her 'Master' Jerome, and the research project into the anal-only party scene on campus. She was beginning to tire of the triple-life she had created for herself (sexual puppet, matriarch and academic), and although she could now control the bliss she sought so desperately, her mind and body were pushed to their limits.

Isaiah visited her office every couple days, sometimes multiple times a day, with another member of Alpha Phi Alpha that needed the professor's 'convincing.' Some just needed to hear it from her, some needed to see how committed she was to reform the frat, and some, like Dewayne, needed to be shown the way. In between quick and dirty assfucks from Jerome, Jane took dick from over a third of the fraternity, in her mouth and pussy, sometimes at the same time. The whole spectrum of black cock was presented to her as she reprogrammed their allegiances and desires: long, dark dick; thick-headed, mushroom caps; hairy, tight scrotums; light-skinned brown rods; bluish purple heads on wide shafts; big testicles in saggy, smooth sacs; she cherished them all in service of making things right.

Difficult enough hiding this all from Jay, Jane also had to maintain her normal coursework, lectures and meetings, all while wrapping up her research project into the scene the fraternity had created. Working tirelessly each night she managed to finish the paper, even as it required burning the candle at both ends.

The professor presented her findings to the psychology department and dean, taking care to illustrate how crude methods of reward-based conditioning were used, unbeknownst by all participants, to foster a group of students into breaking taboos and exploring anal sex as part of a clique on campus. She made a point to omit the organizers of the scene, and their more harmful schemes, as she had promised Isaiah and the men of Alpha Phi Alpha.

The research was lauded a success and she was complimented by the department and the dean himself for her insight and conclusions. The dean recommended her paper be published in a scientific journal and told Jane that his office was open to her any time; especially if she had any additional lewd stories to share.

Similarly, the psychology department head was equally impressed with her effort in such a short time; normally studies of this kind would normally take place over the course of a full year, or multiple years. At their meeting he had some questions about how the data was curated and the professor began to think he was on to her deception in omitting the accounts of deep, focussed manipulation she had uncovered from some of the women provided with the bejewelled sex toys. As it turned out, he too was only interested in hearing more lascivious tales she had picked up during her research; the glass conference room table made it impossible for him to hide the nub of an erection that poked aggressively in his pants while they talked. At the end of their meeting, after congratulating her again on her work, he mentioned that he had noticed many more students coming in to see her during office hours.

"I'm glad to see you're taking a hands-on approach to helping your students understand the subject matter and raise their GPA," he explained. "You used to be very quiet and reserved and I think that students are coming to realize this new you is more approachable and helpful, so that's commendable."

"I'm just glad they are coming," she said, straight-faced, "because I love to see them grow, as students."

"Well keep up the good work, Jane."

Returning to her office after the meeting, Isaiah was standing by her door when she arrived. Unlocking the door, she ushered him inside and locked it again.

"It's probably not a good idea to be posted up outside my door, in case Jerome were to come by," she explained.

"Yeah, well it ain't gonna matter much now," he countered, "that's why I'm here. I got the votes!"

"That's great, Isaiah," Jane replied, kissing his forehead, and giving him a cordial embrace. "You've been such a good boy." When she pulled away he tried to hold on a little longer, the look of a pouty dog all over his face.

"Don't give me that look, baby, you know how hard I've been working to get you those votes. Jay came by this morning and your man, Markus, came to see me just after lunch and he was a hard sell," she explained as she ran her fingertips over his bald head and cupped his face. "I'm a little sore right now, but I'm glad to hear he's come around to our cause."

"Please, Mommy," the basketball player pleaded, "I'll be gentle."

The professor had realized a few days prior that Isaiah was spiraling into the same pit of desperate desire she had when she was fully under Jerome's thumb, finding every excuse to follow her like a lost puppy. And while she hated having to use the same manipulation on him, she needed Isaiah under control to finish what she started.

"Okay, okay, baby," she relented, "but we have to plan out the next steps, so you need to be able to listen and focus. Can you do that, baby?" He nodded happily, like an obedient labrador, tongue lolling from his mouth.

Jane hiked up the bottom of her skirt and flicked down her panties for the 3rd time that day in her office, like a pro. She flopped down in one of the big chairs in front of her desk, shimmied her ass to the edge, placed her two heels up on the desk, and spread her legs wide. Glancing over at Isaiah, she pulled him in with the curl of her finger, directing him to kneel in front; he gladly obliged to pray at the alter of her pussy.

As soon as his knees hit the floor and he laid eyes on her sticky, wet vagina the saliva that had been building leaked out of the corners of his mouth. His horizontal lips were drawn to her vertical ones like a tractor beam generated through desire and conditioning; his eyes rolled in their sockets as her scent hit his nostrils and short-circuited his brain. Slapping the palm of her hand on the top of his shaved head she stopped him cold, and his eyes came back into focus.

"Now, now," Jane cautioned, reminding him, "you need to be listening and paying attention, baby. Eyes up here," she directed. He nodded his acknowledgement solemnly and she let his face fall between her legs, his tongue slipping down the front of her, opening her slit as it forced its way in; all the while his eyes peered over her tiny patch of pubes at her.

"Ooh, ok, gentle, baby. Now, Isaiah, here's what is going to happen next. You're going to call a member meeting Friday, before the end-of-semester party you've got planned. There you'll vote to shut down the back-room parties, the coercion of girls with the onyx buttplugs, and end the anal-only rules you've enacted at Alpha Phi Alpha, ok?"

Isaiah nodded and resumed his worship.

"That means, no more 'riding the pine', no more plying these girls with free marijuana and liquor, and you're taking back all of the black toys you've given out. Ok?"

Again, another nod.

"I'm going to give you the contact information for all the girls that have been given the plugs and you're going to reach out to them personally. You're going to make sure they understand that you've ended this process and that if they need any counselling, therapy, or anything to improve their mental health, the frat will pay for it."

A pause before eventually a shorter, terse nod. His tongue took a couple seconds before slipping back in.

"I know you have a well-funded account for bursaries, scholarships, emergencies, and improvements to the fraternity, so I know you won't have any issue paying for the lost tuition of any girl that flunked out because of your actions. Right?"

This one took a longer beat to acknowledge. Isaiah's eyes peered past her wet, brown pubic hair, begging her to reconsider silently. She looked down over her nose sternly and nudged him with a nod of her own, to no effect. For a few seconds they stared at each other before she tilted her hips up slightly and dragged the hood of her clit across his thick top lip, the hard pebble inside hooking him and pulling him up like a fish in little bobs.

His eyes glazed over as the heat radiated off her and washed over his face, into his nose and mouth, as he bathed in pheromones and raw desire. He was powerless to deny her, and he closed his eyes and nodded happily, dropping down into the slick folds of her womanhood.

"That's a good boy," she praised him, pushing his head up and down in her wetness.

Isaiah was gentle but insatiable, coming up only for breath as he worked his way all around her pussy, inside and out. Jane gripped his scalp with outstretched fingers, the way he might palm a basketball, and guided his slippery tongue into every delightful nook. She could feel the warmth radiating inside her belly, building towards climax, so she switched it up and brought his face up from between her legs.

"Baby," she commanded, "get up on the desk." Isaiah complied, standing up and shimmying his butt onto the heavy oak table. "Now lay down, baby." And he did.

Crawling up over him like a stalking leopard she slid along his muscular frame, scraping her face, breasts and hips up the front of him until she was in a straddle. Planting tiny kisses on his face the scent of oral sex wafted up and she savoured her flavours.

"You've been a good boy and I'm glad we've been able to work together," she smiled at him before booping his wide nose playfully. Spinning around on the desk she pulled the onyx toy out of her ass and looked back over her shoulder as she slid across the desk on her knees until Isaiah's face was completely obscured by her skirt. His hot breath filled the tent made by her dress and tickled her undercarriage as she sat up and settled herself on his face. His nose poked into her hole and his lips sucked in the clit and locked her in place.

"Oh goodness, Isaiah, that's amazing," she purred, rubbing her body up and down over the clothes. Grinding down on to his face she wiggled around on his tongue, lips, and nose before folding down on top of him, lifting the waistband of his basketball shorts to peer inside. The eye of his massive tool peered back at her, and she exposed its length by pulling the gym wear down to his knees. The sight of his full dick still gave her shivers, even as his tongue generated its own shivers below, and her jaw ached in anticipation of the punishment it was about to get.

Placing one hand around the base she licked her lips as she placed them on the crown of his cock. In response to her kiss, the tip coughed out a thick droplet of seminal fluid and she sucked it in greedily, coating her tongue with his musky lube. Inching her way down the shaft she opened her lips, then her mouth, and eventually her throat as she tried to take him all the way in. His girth made it near impossible but as the tip pulled viscous white gobs of mucus from her throat, the resistance dissipated, and she pressed her head further down on his shaft. The stretch in her jaw and throat burned like a good workout and she could sense the widest part was about to pass. Tears welling in her eyes the professor relaxed, closed her eyes, and let the gagging sensations in her throat subside as she willed it open to allow him fully in her neck. The salty remnants of her earlier male visits seeped out of her ass and pussy as he gorged himself below. Simultaneously, and without prompting, Isaiah and Jane both let out a long 'mmmmm' as they settled in their oral pleasure. The widest part of his shaft glided into her mouth as the tip slipped down into the deepest part of her throat. When she opened her eyes, she was all the way down to his balls; involuntarily she smiled, as much as one can stuffed with cock, proud of her accomplishment.

As soon as she hit the base with her lips, he went savage under her, feasting like a starving dog. Her whole esophagus quaked and shook under the pressure as she tried to work the shaft up and down. The wave of ecstasy building inside them grew into a tsunami as it crashed down upon their brains and genitals, squirting and spurting violently with full body shakes. Isaiahs jizz fired so deep inside her that she felt the warmth in her stomach before she tasted it. Her own squirts gleeked out in hard contractions, into and on his mouth, saturating the point guard's beard. The lock his dick had on her throat subsided as he softened, and she came up for air with the appreciation of deep-sea diver. Rolling over onto her back, they laid on her desk gasping for air, tired and sated.

"One thing has been bothering me that I can't answer," she broke the silence after a few minutes. "How were the girls picked that received the 'gifts' Jerome used to enslave their desires?"

"Oh, uh, yeah he said to find quiet ones," Isaiah answered simply, coming down from a full-body high. "Shy, reserved, tight-ass bitches that get ignored by most dudes. He said they made the best picks because they get hooked on the attention once you give it to 'em."

It made perfect sense; her previous lifestyle was ripe for exploitation. She yearned desperately for acknowledgement but had built walls to protect herself from criticism, attention, enjoyment and even love. Once he had penetrated those walls and allowed her mind to open to a new world of debauchery, she would be as dependent on him as an addict to a dealer.

"Thank you, Isaiah, you've been a good boy," she said, clasping his big black hand in hers. Pulling themselves up together, they sat beside each other, hand in hand, and she resolved, "It is time to bring this to an end."

---Conclusion---

The fraternity house of Alpha Phi Alpha was a beehive of activity. Junior members, new recruits and volunteers buzzed around the building setting up for the big night. It was the middle of the afternoon, but lights were going up, decorations were being placed, fridges were being stocked, and the whole place thrummed with energy. In the back room of the building, the core of the house, the voting members gathered for their last meeting of the year. As their president led them through some housekeeping and a recap of their accolades for the year, a diminutive white woman walked up the long stone path towards the large house, oversized purse clutched tight to her chest.

Draped in a long plain dress with a gray nondescript cardigan over top, her hair was would tightly into a bun, large glasses perched on her nose, and boring black flats on her feet. She ignored the confused looks as she walked under the students outside hanging the welcome banner on the porch roof, over the entrance. The door was open when she got up the stairs of the porch and she walked right into the main hall. A grand staircase led upstairs, and a long hallway to the left led to the rear of the mansion. She drew more strange looks from the people inside, but they were too busy or too timid to stop her as she made her way to the back. Walking along the hallway she imagined a queue of women waiting to be let into the bowels of the building as she passed side room after side room filled with busy black men preparing for the festivities. Reaching the end of the hallway, she noticed two brass posts connected by a red velvet strap bunched off to the side, where presumably the girls would need to provide proof of entry. No one was manning the post, so she made her way past, to a plain white door that led further into the house. The woman tried to turn the knob, but it was locked.

"Oh, hey, um, can I help you?" came a voice from behind her. One of the initiates she had passed on her way through the house had come out to investigate.

"No, not really," the woman said meekly, "I just need to get to the meeting in the back."

"I, uh, can't, let anyone back there. I mean, I was told not to. It's, uh, for voting members only," the acne-scarred freshman muttered, hoping his little pushback would suffice.

"Well, I really need to get back there so if you would please open the door, I would greatly appreciate it," she repeated, a little more forcefully.

The kid wrung his hands together, conflicted and unsure of what to do.

"Ok, but I was told to keep this door locked until the meeting was over, and I don't want to get in trouble, and I barely got in during pledge week so I don't want to mess this up and..." The boy was rambling and his words sort of drifted off as he watched the woman rummaging under her long dress, looking for something. Just as he was about to reassert his position to the unknown lady she produced a teardrop-shaped object, matte but wet with a large black gem fixed to the bottom, from under the fabric.