An Educator's Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of seduction.
8.2k words
4.33
12.4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

An educator's lesson.

Chapter 1

Jean Batard ran his fingers through his ginger hair as he watched Miss Virginia Perkins as she walked out of his office. He picked up the envelope that the little blond had thrown at him. He was enough of a gentleman not to count the money in front of the young beauty. If it was not all there he knew where and how to find the ravishing young beauty. She was gone now the clicking of her heels fading as she ran from his office and the building.

"One hundred, two hundred, three hundred........." Batard smiled as he thumbed the bills making sure Miss Perkins had paid her fee, for terminating her contract early, had paid for her freedom. "..........one thousand."

These young college students lived mostly hand to mouth and could ill afford to lose their position. Position the irony of the word brought a wicked smile to his lips and cruel laughter bubbling from deep within his chest. Batard shook off his laughter and reached for his phone. Land lines, so dam archaic, but it took a court order to tap them, and most people thought that they no longer even existed, with the wide and almost exclusive use of cell phones. He dialed the number he knew so well. He listen as the number he called kept ringing and ringing. Finally, there was the telltale click, and a familiar voice. "Dean Scofield State University."

"Paul Miss Perkins has terminated her contract with the Johnstown school district...........yes Paul she paid the termination fee........Yes one thousand............" Jean smiled for he had never said that Scofield could look forward to a five hundred dollar windfall in the next couple of days in the mail, there was no need to. " I think something a little spicier Paul.......shall we say a redhead this time..........I was quite disappointed that Miss Perkins cuffs and collar did not matched, but then as you know I have a way of fixing that little problem."

It was three weeks sense Virginia Perkins had terminated her contract with the school district. It was the start of a new semester and Batard was looked forward to interviewing the candidates that Dean Scofield had sent for his approval. Jean sigh he was quite disappointed with the young women that Scofield had sent. "Your next appointment is hear Mr. Batard."

"Thank you Miss Conway please send her in." Julie Conway had almost cooed. Jean knew Julie's taste were very close to his own. A soft almost hesitant knock. "Enter," His voice was brisk, very professional, and business like. Batard was pleasantly surprised as the young woman entered his office. Young woman, more a girl he thought as she waved to him instead of extending her had to him as might be expected. There was a sensual shyness in her voice as she said hello. Jean could see that this stunning young creature was nervous as she stammered, I'm....uh....Peyton.....Greer....... I'm glad to be here."

"Have a seat Miss Greer and tell me a little about yourself and what are you looking for." Jean gave Peyton a reassuring smile. He heard her first few halting words as he tented his fingers before his face. Batard had dark hazel eyes that saw everything without appearing to look. He study the young woman before him, the way her breast seemed to strain against the girl's blue and white blouse, the hint of cleavage, the firm curve of her breasts. He loved her tawny copper hair and the way it draped over her shoulder the silken tips just brushing the sensual curve of her breasts. He made a mental note to make sure that Miss Peyton Greer would be required to wear her hair up. Peyton babbled on about her hopes and dreams and the awards she had won in college, yet Batard was noting how her short little skirt had slid up her legs giving him a view of her soft velvety thigh when she had sat. Batard slowly came back to the moment as Peyton Greer paused to take a breath.

"Miss Greer I see by your resume that you are more than qualified................"His dark eyes looked directly and boldly into her soft azure blue eyes. " .........it says you are looking for a teaching position at a Charter or Magnet school.........." Again, he paused as he studied her body language and whether she would drop her eyes from his steady gaze. " The Deerfield school is far from those models of modern educations.......... Deerfield is a Southern Methodist town with strict dress codes for both students and teachers."

The rest of the interview was a matter of standard question that one would expect. He listen to Peyton's answers as be began to build an impression of her character and if she would be suited to what he desired in a young teacher. Batard terminated the interview by giving Peyton Greer a packet of the school dress codes for both students and teachers.

The dress code called for male students to wear white shirt, khaki slacks, and brown shoes. The female students were required to wear white button down blouses, blue skirts, and a matching vest. The female teachers were required to wear the hair up in a French Braid or bun, a modest white blouse and dove grey "A" line skirt, and black shoes with a low pump heel. On the last page of the of the dress code was penciled in what her starting salary would be..........twice what had been offered by any other district, and an offer to locate housing for her.

He slowly rose and extended his hand to Peyton. "Thank you for coming in today Miss Greer." He held her hand in his, a little longer than necessary for a simple handshake, before letting her dainty hand slip from his.

Batard let Peyton worry and fret as she tried to find a position more suited to her dreams. He waited for three weeks before calling. He listen as her phone rang. "Miss Peyton this is Jean Batard of the Johnstown School District..........I would like to offer you the position at the Deerfield school.

Jean Batard looked forward to his meeting this morning with Miss Peyton Greer. Yet he was not the only one looking forward to seeing the young redheaded beauty again. Julie Conway smiled as she saw Peyton Greer enter and knew Jean would be pleased at how the girl's modest white blouse and dove grey "A" line skirt, flattered her figure, and her little black pumps accentuated the sensual curve of her calves. Mr. Batard, Miss Greer is here," There was a momentary pause before Conway answered. " Yes Sir I will send her right."

Batard was seated behind his desk and smiled up into the girl's soft hazel eyes. "Already for your First Day Miss Greer................That is just as soon as you sign your contract." Batard handed Peyton the contract that was several pages long. He smiled as he watched her read it and then sign and date it. Such an innocent trusting little thing she was. He also knew that later Julie Conway would insert the pages that would soon have Miss Peyton Greer in debt right up to her little ears with no way out. Batard took the signed contract and smiled up at Julie.

"Welcome to the Johnstown School District Miss Greer." He extended his hand taking Peyton's in his as he welcomed her to her new position. Again, he held the young beauty's hand just a little longer than necessary before letting it slip from his. "Now I am imagine you would like to see Deerfield school."

He handed Ms. Conway Peyton's singed contract for her to file, after she added the additional pages to it. Peyton was not the first young beauty to fall into their trap, and when and if it the contract was reviewed it would be seamless with no indication that additional pages and clauses had been added. The thought brought a smile to his lips as he drove Peyton out to Deerfield school which was a good thirty miles from Johnstown across the dusty plains.

"I assume you have a car Miss Greer. So, tell me have you found a place to live yet?"

The school was a left over from the late fifties, a three story affair of yellow brick, with a central staircase. The classrooms, as the idealistic young teacher would soon learn, were cramped and hot as there was no Air Conditioning. They featured blackboards and chalk as Peyton's main teaching aids. She was introduced to Mr. Fulbright the principle, who explained that she had her choice of teaching English or Math. He explained that the Math position would have her teaching four periods as well as night school five nights a week. The English position was only three period a day and four Night school sessions, both required that she teach a Friday night class.

Three weeks had passed before Peyton received a note from Mr. Batard that read.

"Miss Greer,

There will be a get together or all new hires this Friday at nine o'clock at Deerfield School so the school Board can meet our new teachers.

Sincerely,

Jean Batard

School Superintendent

Peyton Greer had little time to make the Get-together and no chance to change as her night school class ended at a quarter to nine. There were two other teachers that were new hires, Mrs. Prescott who was in her mid-thirties, and Carroll Wingate who was in her late twenties. The board seemed to be all men, and Ms. Conway was there as well. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves the men had beers, or scotch. Mrs. Prescott was enjoying a white wine and Carroll Wingate a light beer

"Miss Greer what can I get you to drink?" Jean Batard politely asked Peyton as principle Fulbright joined them. "Miss Greer I would like you to meet Dr. Evans our newest school board member." This allowed Jean to get Peyton her drink, with a little something added to help make this little get together a real party, with Miss Peyton Greer as the evening's entertainment.

These little gatherings where an opportunity for the board members to see and talk to the new year's crop of young teachers. Each member of the board had their own preference for what they were looking for. Principal Fulbright enjoyed a more mature woman and that had earned Mrs. Prescott her invitation to gathering, plus there was the added enticement that she was married. Batard knew that Fulbright loved living on the edge and courting danger more than any other member of the board. He had Mrs. Prescott cornered.

"So, tell me Mrs. Prescott how are you settling in here at Deerfield?" Fulbright asked as he handed the dark hair beauty another glass of wine. "It is a bit of a trying schedule what with my two Algebra classes, the Physics class and then there are the three nights teaching night school." Julie Prescott answered as she took another sip of her wine. "Julie isn't Mrs. Prescott?"

Julie Prescott seemed to relax more and more as she sipped her wine and Principal Fulbright was now standing very close to her as they chatted. An easy conquest Jean Batard thought to himself as he watched Mrs. Prescott and the Principal. As he poured Peyton's wine, he watched the interplay between Carroll Wingate and judge Mathews.

"Carroll is it Miss Wingate?" Mathews asked as he sipped his scotch. His eyes boldly took in the young blonde's sensual curves. The young teacher seemed not to notice the way that Judge Matthews was looking at her. Batard suspected it was because the ravishing young blonde was used to being the center of attention. Jean mentally crossed Carroll Wingate off his list, she would not present those certain challenges that he so enjoyed,

and he suspected she would be too easy, too submissive.

"Perhaps something a little bit more daring Carroll?" The judge did not wait for Carroll Wingate to answer but handed the stunning young blonde a glass with two fingers of scotch, straight. Carroll giggled as he took her light beer from her and handed her the scotch. "Bottoms up Carroll."

"Bottoms up." Carroll Wingate repeated as she took a long sip of scotch and gave Judge a saucy little wink. A wicked smile bowed the judge's thin lips as he too took another sip of scotch.

As Jean Batard watched the Judge and Miss Wingate his suspicions seemed to be confirmed. Jean's tastes ran to a fierier, a more spirited beauty, which needed to be forced and bent to his will. His eyes went once more to the sweet redheaded beauty, Miss Peyton Greer.

"Miss Greer, I would like you to meet Dr. Evans our newest school board member." Batard's voice was pleasantly conversational as he made the introductions and handed Peyton her glass of white wine.

Evans new that this being the first gathering that he had been invited to as a member of the school board meant he could only watch and not participate. He engaged Peyton in pleasant conversation for a few minutes before moving on to mix with the other members of the school board. That meant that Peyton Greer was once more alone with Batard.

"Miss Greer are you enjoying yourself?" He asked as he handed Peyton another glass of wine. Julie Prescott and Carroll Wingate seemed to be very relaxed and very giggly, and quite appreciative of the attentions that Principal Fulbright and Judge Mathews were lavishing on them.

"I mean, I am enjoying myself so far. The kids seem eager to learn and don't behave too badly. I think it will work out just fine." There was something In Peyton's soft voice, an almost angelic quality to it that touched something deep, and dark inside Jean Batard. No young beauty had aroused his darkest desires in a very long time. Normally he was content to supply the younger teachers, the prettier teacher to the board members or anyone in the dusty little community that had the money to pay for their favors, while he savored their youthful charms from time to time. Woman like Julie Prescott presented more of a challenge, but not an insurmountable one. True Julie was older, but she still had a gorgeous body, a pretty face and he was sure she knew how to use them to please a man.

Peyton's soft voice called him back from his critical evaluation of Julie Prescott. Batard noticed that Peyton had only taken a sip from her second glass of wine before setting it aside. Damn Jean thought, it would have been so much quicker if the sweet little redhead had a second dose of that little something special in her wine. Batard smiled as Peyton continued with her earnest questions.

"I did want to ask about vacation time holiday schedules. My family and boyfriend still live in the city, and I plan on going to visit from time to time, when I can. Derek will, of course, visit here as well, at times."

"The holiday schedule and the teacher service days will be coming out at the end of next week Miss Greer." Then a very serious look marred Batard's features. The superintendent seemed to hesitate for a moment, that worried look deepening, as if he were not sure what to say.

"I just want to be able to plan ahead."

"Miss Greer your visit to the city, your parents and your boyfriend are of course your business....." Jean coughed into his hand before he continued. "But I am afraid that Derek cannot come here to visit you Miss Greer. As I told you at your interview this is a very conservative community and then there is the morality clause in your contract. I am afraid that if anyone learned of his visits.......it would be grounds for your immediate dismissal, and there would be the $3,000.00 penalty for early termination of your contract." Batard savored how that sweet little reticent smile slowly faded from Peyton's angelic face as he spoke. He so did love toying with young innocents like Peyton Greer, In fact he lived for it.

Across the room Judge Matthew was leaning very close to Carroll Wingate his fingers toying with the top button of her blouse. Principal Fulbright was whispering something in Julie Prescott's ear, and she blushed a deep shade of pink. Ms. Conway now came to join Peyton and Batard casually cutting off the young teacher's avenue of escape.

Batard could see the shock in Peyton Greer's soft expressive eyes. Eyes that so innocently revealed to him what she must be thinking. This was not the first young beauty that he had maneuvered into this untenable position. He knew that the $3000.00 fee for breaking her contract, and her crushing student debt gave Peyton Greer little choice but to see her contract through and perhaps put her relationship with Derek on hold for the moment. Jean watched as the young beauty paused, a worried look on her angelic face, then in a very soft voice asked superintendent Batard. "Do you mind if I ask why this will be a problem?"

"Of course, not Miss Greer. Deerfield is as, I have said, a very conservative Southern Methodist town with a very strict Moral Code. It is illegal to smoke on public streets, to use profane language within town limits, or I fear Miss Greer to have a young single teacher entertaining a man in her home. The good people of Deerfield would demand your resignation............" Batard let his voice trail off as he gave another nervous little cough. He had chosen his words very carefully, using resignation rather than firing or termination and if Payton was forced to resign, then she would owe the school district $3000.00 in fines.

Judge Matthew was leaning very close to Carroll Wingate and had unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse bearing the sensual curve of her breasts as he whispered something to the stunning young blonde that left her blushing scarlet. Principal Fulbright body was pressed scandalously close to the dark haired beauty, his hands grabbing, and messaging Julie Prescott's firm derrière. Julie Conway ran the tip of her tongue across the sensual bow of her lips as she boldly took in ever sensual and seductive curve of Payton Greer's gorgeous supple body. She picked up a glass of wine for Payton Greer and doctored it, with that little something extra, which would leave the young innocent with few memories of the evening, just haunting fleeting images, to prick at her conscious.

Ms. Conway came across to room to Batard and Payton, with the sensual, fluid, grace of a tigress, as she closed in on her pry, as she closed in on Payton Greer. "Miss Greer,.........Payton, Deerfield is a dry town, and we can only enjoy a glass of wine in gathering like this." Julie Conway pressed the drugged wine into Payton's hand and obviously Conway was not going to take No for answer. A knowing glance passed between Julie Conway and Jean Batard. Though Batard would love to be the first to sample Payton's sensual charms, a trice with Julie Conway, and a few compromising photos, would bring much richer delights from the compromised young teacher.

I love your hair up like that Payton, it highlights the sensual curve of your neck." As Julie Conway spoke the back of her hand brushed Payton's cheek as she swept back of few wayward strands of the young teacher tawny copper hair, from the girl's angelic face. Julie bided her time as the drug in Payton's drink began to take effect.

" And that dove gray skirt complements your soft creamy ivory complexion and highlights your figure perfectly." As Ms. Conway softly spoke she ran the palm of her hand sensually down across the firm curve of Payton Greer's firm little heart shaped derrière. Julie took her time as she began to seduce the young teacher in earnest now. Payton was trapped between Conway and Batard with no avenue of escape without causing an unwanted scene.

Julie Conway smiled as Payton Greer hardly noticed the sensual caress of Julie's hand on her cheek as the young beauty shyly thanked her for the complement. Payton's voice was a bit slurred as she took another sip of wine. Ms. Conway smiled into her soft blue eyes most enchantingly, as the effects of the drugged wine became more evident. When Julie's hand gave Payton's firm little derrière a sensual little squeeze, the young teacher made an effort to step to the side but trapped as she was between Batard and Ms. Conway there was no escaping the lecherous pair.

Carroll Wingate blouse now hung open and Judge Matthew's was fondling the young blonde teacher's breasts as his lips explored their firm contours. Principal Fulbright had Mrs. Prescott bent over a table, her skirt hiked up over the small of her back as he intimately caressed her. Now Miss Payton Greer turn to please Batard, and Ms. Conway had come. Julie's arm gently wrapping around Peyton's waist, pulling the younger woman closer to her, while her other hand slowly worked its way back to where it started before being interrupted. Both Batard and Julie smiled as this time Payton resistance to the liberties that Julie was taking with her supple young body were at best weak and halfhearted and oh so futile.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers