An Educator's Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I need to sit down," Payton's voice was merely a sensual, dreamy, whisper as she rested in Ms. Conway's embrace. Julie Conway drew Payton Greer tighter into her sensual embrace, as she seductively ground her pussy against the young teacher's firm buttocks.

Jean Batard was smiling into those stunning blue eyes as his fingers toyed with the top button of Payton's blouse. His dark hazel eyes smiled down into hers as the button popped free. "I think you need to lay down Payton."

"I quite agree. Ms. Conway, let us help you to the school nurse's Office Miss Greer." The world seem to be a soft warm dream to the young teacher, Julie Conway, and Superintendent Batard had every intention of taking advantage of Payton drugged state to satisfy their own lust.

The school nurse's office was dimly lit, as Payton Greer once more found herself caught between the pair. The young teacher dream became more surrealistic, Batard dark hazel eyes seemed to be smiling into her azure blue eyes, his fingers at the buttons of her blouse. The cool air of the evening caressed the sensual curve of Payton's breasts as Julie Conway slipped Payton Greer's blouse from her shoulders. The blouse fluttered to the floor, the material caressing her shapely legs, to pool around Payton's ankles. Suddenly the young teacher's breasts were free, and her bra had joined her discarded blouse. Julie Conway turned Payton Greer in her arms, Conway's hands cupped Payton's face as she drew the young innocent into a passionate kiss. Julie's tongue explored the sweetness of the young innocent's mouth, her own naked breasts pressed against Payton's. Ms. Conway's kiss lingering and deepening until time stood still. There was no past, no future, just here and now and their sinful, seductive kiss.

Julie Conway smiled as Payton Greer hardly noticed the sensual caress of Julie's hand on her cheek as the young beauty shyly thanked her for the complement. Payton's voice was a bit slurred as she took another sip of wine. Ms. Conway smiled into her soft blue eyes most enchantingly, as the effects of the drugged wine became more evident. When Julie's hand gave Payton's firm little derrière a sensual little squeeze, the young teacher made an effort to step to the side but trapped as she was between Batard and Ms. Conway there was no escaping the lecherous pair.

Carroll Wingate blouse now hung open and Judge Matthew's was fondling the young blonde teacher's breasts as his lips explored their firm contours. Principal Fulbright had Mrs. Prescott bent over a table, her skirt hiked up over the small of her back as he intimately caressed her. Now Miss Payton Greer turn to please Batard, and Ms. Conway had come. Julie's arm gently wrapping around Peyton's waist, pulling the younger woman closer to her, while her other hand slowly worked its way back to where it started before being interrupted. Both Batard and Julie smiled as this time Payton resistance to the liberties that Julie was taking with her supple young body were at best weak and halfhearted and oh so futile.

"I think I need to sit down," Payton's voice was merely a sensual, dreamy, whisper as she rested in Ms. Conway's embrace. Julie Conway drew Payton Greer tighter into her sensual embrace, as she seductively ground her pussy against the young teacher's firm buttocks.

Jean Batard was smiling into those stunning blue eyes as his fingers toyed with the top button of Payton's blouse. His dark hazel eyes smiled down into hers as the button popped free. "I think you need to lay down Payton."

"I quite agree." Ms. Conway sensually cooed, "Let us help you to the school nurse's Office Miss Greer."

The world must seem to be a soft warm dream to the young teacher. Julie Conway and Superintendent Batard had every intention of taking advantage of Payton drugged state to satisfy their own lust.

The school nurse's office was dimly lit, as Payton Greer once more found herself caught between the pair. The young teacher dream became more surrealistic, Batard dark hazel eyes seemed to be smiling into her azure blue eyes, his fingers at the buttons of her blouse. The cool air of the evening caressed the sensual curve of Payton's breasts as Julie Conway slipped Payton Greer's blouse from her shoulders. The blouse fluttered to the floor, the material caressing her shapely legs, to pool around Payton's ankles. Suddenly the young teacher's breasts were free, and her bra had joined her discarded blouse. Julie Conway turned Payton Greer in her arms, Conway's hands cupped Payton's face as she drew the young innocent into a passionate kiss. Julie's tongue explored the sweetness of the young innocent's mouth, her own naked breasts pressed against Payton's. Ms. Conway's kiss lingering and deepening until time stood still. There was no past, no future, just here and now and their sinful, seductive kiss.

Payton was caught in a half world between waking and blissful oblivion. A world where all things where possible, where reality and fantasy collided, a world of shadows, fleeting images, and sensual seductive sensations. Images of Superintend Batard's dark piercing hazel eyes, fleeting image of Ms. Conway moist ripe lips and the sensation of those moist lips pressed to her own. Batard watched as Payton struggled against these feelings that had somehow been awakened in her.

Jean Batard smiled wickedly as this trapped little beauty flailed weakly, pushing up against Julie Conway as she deepened the passionate kiss deepened it until Payton Greer's futile little struggles ceased as she became lost in the forbidden kiss. Slowly, hesitantly, the hapless young teacher returned Ms. Conway's kiss. Batard saw the shocked and dazed look in Payton's drugged glazed eyes, and he idly wondered if this delicious little creature had ever passionately kiss or been kissed by another woman. Jean's train of thought was interrupted as Julie Conway broke her seductive kiss only long enough to asked Batard to, "Help me out here."

Batard's hands encircled the half-naked girl's trim little waist. He lifted Payton as if she were light as a feather; the girl's pale pink rosebud nipples grated against his suite jacket, as he set Payton down on the exam table. No sooner had he set her down than Julie Conway once more claimed the girl's sweet, delicious mouth in what only could be described as a scandalizing kiss. Julie eased Payton to lie back on the exam table, like a virgin sacrifice, on a pagan alter, to their lust. The young teacher's moist ripe lips so inviting.

"You should give her a try, she's so sweet. I think she likes it."

Batard was enjoying Payton Greer's seduction, her futile struggled against the fate that was closing in on her. Ms. Conway was determined to escalated what she had started in the teacher's lounge as she stepped between Payton's thighs, her own needy pussy rubbing so sensually, so seductively, against the trapped young teacher's. Batard could see in Julie's shimmering green eyes that she intended to enjoy Payton's charms all evening.

"What a delightful idea Miss Conway!" Batard's lips claimed Payton Greer' moist rip lips in a kiss every bit as passionate as Conway's and yet very different, it was rougher more demanding of the young beauty, his tongue more inviting as it entwined with Payton's as it led hers in a sensual dance as old as time. His lips slowly parted from the young teacher's, they clung to her till the last possible moment.

"Shall we continue to unwrap our delicious Miss Greer, Ms. Conway?" Julie Conway's sensual green eyes blazed with lust for the young teacher. Grrrrr..........Julie purred. " Oh yes Superintendent Batard I am quite eager to see if our Miss Greer is a natural redhead."

The lecherous pair stole darkly passionate kiss from Payton. They kissed their way down the sensual curves of her torso, pausing a moment to kiss and suckle her pale pink nipples until they were hard peeked nubs before their sensual kisses floated seductively down over the young teacher's quivering abdomen. A soft metallic whisper caressed Payton Greer's senses as they eased down the zipper of the girl's skirt. Hands lifted her hips, eased her skirt down over the swell of Payton's hips, and down her long shapely legs, their seductive kisses caressing the young teacher's newly bared skin before they tossed it aside to join Miss Greer's discarded blouse and bra. The pair made quick work of removing the rest of Payton Greer's clothing until her lacey little panties where Payton's last remaining vestige of modesty.

" Ms. Conway shall we see if our Miss Greer is truly a redhead?"

"Oh yes Superintendent Batard!"

Julie Conway gasped as her trembling hands began to work Payton's panties down over her hips. "Oh she's definitely a natural redhead, Superintendent Batard,"

In her eagerness Julie Conway impulsively ripped Payton's panties from her. Julie gasped as she saw Payton Greer in all her naked glory for the first time. A wicked smile bowed Ms. Conway's lips as she sensually ran her finger along the young girl's coral pink folds collecting the first sign of Payton's arousal. Julie held the young teacher's azure lust glazed eyes. Her lips "O'ed and then Julie suckled her finger clean of Payton Greer's sweet nectar.

"This should interest you." Julie Conway tossed the tattered remains of Payton Greer's black laced panties to Jean. Batard smiled, then bending low so his lips were just a breath away from Payton's ear, he sensually cooed, "You know what they say about young ladies who were black lace panties Miss Greer..........."

Jean paused for just a moment. Letting his words penetrate the drugged haze, that had sapped all resistance from the stunning young teacher. "............They say it means that she wants to be fucked Miss Greer. Is that what you want to be fucked Payton?"

With each word that he spoke his hot, moist, breath set the stray hairs at the nape of Payton's neck dancing so seductively.

"So sweet!" Julie Conway breathed as she drew her finger from between her moist "O"ed lips. The accomplished dominatrix's eyes met Batard's, they exchanged a knowing glance, and Mistress Julie smiled. Slowly she lowered her head to Payton's naked and exposed pussy, her tongue snaked from between her moist pink lips as she tasted the adorable young beauty for the first time. It was now time for Payton Greer to become the center piece of the little orgy that Mistress Julie planed and intended that the young teacher would have a starring role in it.

Though Jean Batard knew that the automated video system would capture each delightful moment of Miss Payton Greer's seduction there was something about the clarity of a photo take with a 35mm single reflex camera. The camera's shutter seductively whispered

CLICK

As it caught the moment that the cunning little dominatrix claimed Payton's delicious pussy, the way Conway coaxed Payton's hooded clit from its hiding place, and each unguarded reaction of this stunning young creature to her tormentors loving and seductive ministrations. Pictures that he would put to good use later.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

The camera's shutter seductively whispered to Payton as she and her lover were bathed in the harsh, white hot, flash of the camera's strobe light. The sensual little smile that bowed Payton Greer's as Mistress Julie feasted on the young teacher's succulent pussy please Batard beyond words.

CKICK

The unblinking eye of the camera captured that adorable little smile. That one photo was worth its weight in gold, making it very hard for Miss Payton Greer to claimed that she had been forced, was taken against her will. That priceless photo also caught the clear image of Julie Conway feasting on the stunning young beauty's pussy.

"Yes!"

Payton gasped in answer to Batard's question "You know what they say about young ladies who were black lace panties Miss Greer..............They say it means that she wants to be fucked Miss Greer. Is that what you want to be fucked Payton?" So, this gorgeous young creature was not as innocent as she appeared. Batard nibbled Payton's earlobe as the cunning dominatrix slid a finger into the girl's hot little pussy and was rewarded with the young teacher's sensual little moans and gasps of forbidden pleasure.

Julie Conway took the opportunity to remove her clothing, hungering to feel her naked body pressed to Payton Greer's naked perfection. Batard could clearly see the lust in Ms. Conway's eyes, as she slid a finger into the Payton's chaste young body. Mistress Julie knew just what Payton's desired, and she knew just how to please her sweet, adorable victim. The accomplished dominatrix savored Payton's fall from grace as she continued the young teacher's seduction. Suddenly all that pleasure ceased, Julie Conway was staring down at the hapless young beauty as she sucked Payton's sweetness from her fingers.

"I get to take pictures of you two after I'm done with her." Julie Conway cooed before she once more turned her attentions to her adorable victim. First one, then two fingers wormed their way into Payton Greer's chaste young body. Julie delighted in the way Payton responded as she finger fucked the stunning young teacher and tormented Payton's throbbing clit. Mistress Julie brought Payton to the edge of the abyss that promised such rich, forbidden, and oh so sinful pleasure. She left Payton Greer tittering on the edge of the abyss, where that pleasure was just beyond the girl's grasp, before denying her. Oh, how the dominatrix loved toying with the young teacher. Then suddenly Payton was empty, so alone, as Ms. Conway withdrew from her leaving Payton Greer frustrated and wanting as Julie turned to Batard.

"What do you think, superintendent?"

"I think it time for you to take some pictures Ms. Conway while I attend to Miss Greer's needs."

Batard stepped between Payton's velvet thighs, he leaned over the prostrated and needy beauty. His hot moist breath washed over Payton's angelic face, his scent filled her nostrils, his fingers slid through her tightly bound tawny copper hair. "So needy, so uptight, I think you need to unwind a bit Miss Greer, to be a little freer."

As he spoke his lips brushed Payton's moist ripe lips, his fingers sensually slid through her silken copper mane, freeing it from the tight French braid, until it formed a free flowing crimson halo that framed Payton's angelic face. His hips rolled to hers, the velvet tip of his cock teasing the young teacher's throbbing clit. Once more the promise of pleasure was so close and yet so far away. She could feel his kisses tracing the line of her jaw, his teeth grating across Payton Greer's earlobe as he breathed,

"So, you want me to Fuck you Miss Greer?"

The seductively whispered question teased the needy little redhead. Then his lips were on the move again. Their caress light as the caress of a butterfly's wing, floated down the sensual bow of Payton's neck. A little lover's nip at the hallow where Payton's neck and shoulder met and her life force now beat rapidly, with the pounding of her heart. Then his lips were on the move again. They explored the firm contours of the young teacher's breast, his teeth nibbled at Payton Greer taunt peeked nipples, as his hip rolled to hers, the velvet tip of his cock just parting Payton's coral pink folds.

" Well Miss Greer...."

Jean taunted Payton while denying her.

".........Well do you want me to fuck you?.............. Show me Payton!"

Batard's teeth griped the young teacher's nipple, he inhaled deeply, drawing a cool stream of air over that feverous peeked bud.

Julie Conway could not help but notice, that with her shimmering tawny copper hair, flowing like liquid fire, Payton Greer looked much younger than she was, she could be one of her own students and Julie Conway knew that men would pay handsomely for that perceived innocence and youth. Julie smiled as Payton's head lulled from side to side. One moment the young teacher had a sweet little pouty look, as if she were trying to capture an elusive thought, at other times there was that languid sensual smile of sexual pleasure bowed her soft moist lips. Ms. Conway camera captured each delightful moment of Payton's seduction and her fall from grace, as she took an unguarded step into their dark world.

Jen Batard gave a soft little laugh at Payton's Greer's inability to answer his question, ........Well do you want me to fuck you?............Show me Payton! But that is exactly what this stunning young beauty did. Payton's soft caress of his cheek, the way her fingers tips sensually trailed down from his cheek to his neck as she shyly seemed to be exploring his body. Her little moans and gasps of pleasure, her girlish giggles, and the way her shapely leg bent to massage Batard's thigh.

"Look how badly she wants it." Mistress Julie cooed as her camera caught every delicious moment of Payton Greer submission to Jean.

"You probably would need to hold her down in case she falls off the table," The cunning little dominatrix teased.

"I have a better Idea Ms. Conway............" Jean's lifted Payton's legs until they were around his hips, his hands cupping the girl's firm little ass. ".........take my tie and bind her wrist above her head to the table. Let's give the boys and girls a sample of what they can do to our sweet Miss Greer. "

As he spoke his hips rolled to Payton as he drew her gorgeous young body to him and waited for Julie Conway to secure Payton's hands above her head before he began to fuck this stunning young creature in earnest.

Batard love the feel of Payton tight little pussy, it was quite obvious that it had been sometime sense Payton Greer had been fucked, well Jean Batard would soon take care of that. Batard started pounding into the bound little teacher, his thrust so powerful, that it made her firm young breasts jiggle. He fanned the fires that Mistress Julie had already ignited in Payton's treacherous supple body, led her in that seductive carnal dance until Payton was fully impaled on his cock his groin grinding against her Mons. Payton once more tittered on the edge of the abyss, that dark seductive pleasure, so close she could almost grasp it. The only question was would he granted the desperate young teacher what her drugged body craved?

Jean Batard knew that Julie Conway would get the most sensual, erotic, and damning pictures of Payton Greer's seduction, pictures that would be perfect to bend Miss Greer to his will, pictures perfect for a little blackmail if Payton would not do what they would soon demand of her. Batard was rewarded as Payton Greer weak little sighs, gasps and moans of pleasure where now becoming very lustful moans and shuttering gaps as he pounded into her chaste young body, as he drove her closer and closer to the edge of the abyss. Jean delighted in holding the young teacher tittering on the edge of the abyss, a point that he had brought her to several times before, before denying the young teacher what her supple, needy, body so wanted. This time though it was different, he held her there tittering on the edge unable to grasp what she so desperately wanted, and then with a casual ease he pushed Payton over the edge.

Batard loved the way the drugged beauty's gorgeous young body arched off the exam table, how Payton strained against the bounds that held her captive to his will. When she was truly lost in the tidal wave of pleasure, that he and Mistress Julie had enkindled in her treacherous young body, he continued to pound into that gorgeous supple body until his own lust broke in a white, hot, scalding flood that filled Payton's fertile young womb. He stilled his body poised over Payton's as he gasped.

"Miss Conway I do believe that our Miss Greer is a very passionate young lady." He pulled from Payton Greer's delicious pussy, brushed a few stray, sweat matted hairs from the girl's angelic face.