An Educator's Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do believe that she is Superintendent Batard."

"Shall we see just how passionate our Miss Greer is?"

A knowing glance passed between the lecherous pair. Julie Conway freed the young teacher's hands; Batard swept the nearly spent young redheaded beauty into his arms. He carried Payton to the bed in the nurse's office. Julie Conway had drawn the beds together; she knew well what Jean had in mind, after all this was not the first young teacher that had fallen into their clutches. Miss Payton Greer soon found herself sandwiched between the Superintendent and the demanding dominatrix. No matter which way Payton turned their, hands, lips, explored her lithe supple body. They enflamed and fanned her youthful passions, demanding ever more sexual pleasure from her. Miss Payton Greer was in for a very long night.

Julie Conway's inventive, agile mind and her appetite for sweet young innocents, like Payton Greer, never ceased to amaze Batard. As he was slowly regaining his powers he smiled as Julie's hand lovingly and expertly wrapped around the shaft of his cock as she worked ridged life back into it. Yet at the same time the cunning little dominatrix did not forget Payton Greer as she positioned the young teacher so that Jean would have better access to that delicious tight pussy of Payton's. But this was far from all the dark seductive pleasure that Mistress Julie had in mind for her sweet little lamb, as she once more claimed Payton's sweet succulent mouth, in a soul searing passionate kiss, even as she tormented the young teacher's throbbing clit with the pad of her finger, before breaking that darkly sweet and tempting kiss to suckle Payton Greer's breast, as if she were a hungry infant and teased her little lambs pussy with the tip of Jean Batard stiffing cock, yet never granting Payton the release that her traitorous supple body craved.

Payton had stopped resisting Mistress Julie's kisses, slowly surrendering to their dark sweet temptation. Her gorgeous young body once more sought the embrace of Superintend Batard's cock, as she pushed back and gave a sensual gasping moan of need and frustration. Julie Conway merely smiled at how easily it was to manipulate this stunning young beauty, to bend the girl to their will. It was time to take Miss Peyton Greer to the next step in her seductive journey.

"He'll give it to you if he thinks you deserve it." Julie was rewarded with the pouty little smile that bowed the drugged young teacher's moist ripe lips. "Do you think Peyton deserves it?"

"Perhaps Ms. Conway but I think that Miss Greer should show how much she desires it."

Jean Batard whispered against the nape of Payton's neck, a sensual little kiss, before he rolled on his back, his now harden cock standing straight from his body. His eyes met Julie's as he drew Payton Greer astride of him. The position would give Mistress Julie free access to the young teacher's mouth and breasts and an opportunity to takes some rather damning pictures of Payton Greer, astride Batard and hopefully wildly riding his cock until Julie's little lamb came for their amusement and pleasure. Then it would be her turn again to rack another series of soul shattering orgasms from the hapless young beauty. But first a little sip of wine to ensure that Miss Greer remain in her aroused and compliant state, where the young teacher's passions, not her logic or childish morals, ruled.

Jean Batard began to ponder what little gift he could give Miss Greer to taunt her, once her night of passion and betrayal of her fiancé was over. A dark smile bowed his lips as he smiled up into Payton's passion glazed soft blue eyes.

When Batard had drawn Payton on to his lap Mistress Julie gave a little pout as she had been enjoying her sensual seduction of the young teacher. Julie saw that Peyton had not finished her drugged wine and the cunning little dominatrix had no desire for Miss Greer's evening to end just yet. Julie Conway was growing impatient yet when her little lamb threw back her head and a lustful moan bubbled from her moist ripe lips, Julie fingers entwined in Payton's tawny copper hair, her thumb seductively slid across the sensual bow of the stunning young teacher's lips, until her little lamb's lips parted and "O"ed so seductively. The impatient dominatrix feed the hapless young beauty a quarter of what was left of her drugged wine. Ms. Conway knew she must be careful, too much and Payton Greer would simply pass out, too little and the girl might begin to fight them might remember what had been done to her and by whom. As always it was a careful balancing to keep their young victim blissfully compliant, and to leave young Miss Greer with no real memory of what had been done to her or what she herself had done.

Batard meanwhile was teasing Payton Greer wickedly. The tip of his cock had just grazed Payton's needy little pussy, had just given her a hint that he could grant her what she craved one more time if he desired, or casually denied her leaving Payton to grind her hips to his, as her gorgeous young body begged him to fuck her. The young teacher moaned, a shuttering desperate gasp escaped her lips as she murmured her plea and began to beg for what she needed, for what she craved. Mistress Julie raised an eyebrow as she tried to make out what her hapless little lamb was saying. Then a smile bowed the young dominatrix's lips.

"I think she's saying she wants it."

"Get the camera Ms. Conway!" Then he turned his attention back to Payton.

"Miss Greer if you want my cock in your hungry little pussy all you have to do is kneel up and guide it to your delicious pussy."

With luck Julie would get a picture of Payton Greer guiding Batard's cock into her own pussy, and that one shot would put the young teacher in their grasp for as long as they wished.

Batard fucked the young beauty astride him deeper and harder than at any time that night before giving young Miss Payton to Mistress Julie for her continuing seduction. By the time that the young dominatrix was through Payton she lay between the lecherous pair spent and exhausted. Her supple young body bathed in a fine sheen of sweat, her tawny copper hair in wild disarray, a flaming, matted halo that surrounded Payton's angelic face. Batard turned to Julie Conway.

"I think something special for our sweet little lamb Julie....." Jean's fingers toyed with the sparse tawny copper down that barely hid her charms from them.

" I think a little shave for our Miss Greer."

Julie winked as she went to retrieve what was needed. Batard drew the lethargic beauty's hands above her head and bound them to the head of the bed. He drew her long sculptured legs apart and bound them to the foot of the bed. Payton Greer was displayed spread-eagled and open to Mistress Julie's loving attentions. The young dominatrix shaved Payton's pussy bare as the day she was born.

"Such a sweet reminder of the night she has spent with us.........." Julie giggled.

...........to bad she will not remember it." Julie pouted.

"There will be other nights Ms. Conway." Batard grinned wickedly.

They took Payton Greer home laid her in her own bed, naked. Her clothes scattered from the front door to her bedroom. Batard's lips brushed the unconscious beauty's and Julie took one more taste of her delicious and well fucked pussy. They had set the scene to leave Miss Payton Greer to wonder just what she had done.