An Educator's Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
A story of seduction.
9.9k words
4.55
3.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

Jean felt it when Payton rolled over in bed, the weight of her arm on one elbow as she peered over at him to make sure he was asleep. Again, he felt the young teacher's weight slowly shift as Payton Geer slid from his bed. The soft padding of her bare feet, the subtitle metallic sound of the chamber's door latch, the soft squeaking of the hinges as she pulled the door open before slipping through and through all this Batard feigned sleep. The superintendent heard the soft but frantic search that Payton made for her discarded clothing and the groan of the front door as Payton bolted in her bid for freedom.

Jean Batard watched as Payton Greer fled across the lawn, a stunning barefooted little redheaded nymph, bathed in the soft virginal light of the moon. He watched as she searched for the narrow drive in the shadowed night, as Payton ran in a desperate bid to escape her fate, to escape Batard. An evil smile bowed Jean's lips as he turned to his dresser and picked up his secure cell phone and made a well-practiced call.

"She's running, you know what to do."

The night was growing darker as Sheriff Mat Larimer patrolled west on state route 30 when he saw a lithe young beauty slowly staggering down the road. He set the red and blue lights of his cruiser flashing and slowly pulled up to the barefooted girl. The window on the passenger side of the cruiser slowly rolled down and Mat Larimer leaned over.

"Is that you Miss Greer?............" There was a note of concern in his voice. "............Get In Miss Greer."

"Oh God, it's you," There was a soft click as the cruiser's door unlocked and Payton breathlessly gasped. The stunning young redhead bent over and sobbed, "Please,"

He watched as the shaken young beauty hesitated to get into the cruiser as if she were in shock.

"You've got to help me. Batard...Jean Batard's gone crazy. He raped me...drugged me..." As Payton made her accusation, the words coming in a halting flood of emotions. Mat Larimer had gotten out of the cruiser and helped Payton Greer into the back of the cruiser.

"That a serious charge Miss Greer and one that will require investigation." The sheriff closed the car door and got into the driver's seat.

"You look all done in Miss Greer and exhausted I know of an all night dinner where we can get some hot coffee into you and something to eat. Then you can give me a statement and tell me what happened between you and Superintendent Batard." They drove down the road for 20 minutes to a little grease spoon with a flickering neon sign that read "Joe's Eats."

"I know it's not much to look at Miss Greer, but the coffee is hot, and the food is good." Mat opened the back door of the cruiser and helped Payton out and into the dinner. A man with two day old stubble and a greased stained apron watched from behind the counter as the Sheriff and Payton entered.

"Two Coffees, and some eggs and bacon........" The sheriff paused as he ushered Payton into a booth at the back of the dinner.

"..........or would you prefer sausage Miss Greer?"

When they had eaten their meal the sheriff grew serious.

"Ok Miss Greer tell me exactly what happened."

There was a haggard note to the young teacher's voice and the dark shadows around her soft blue eyes, showed the stress that Payton had been under. Mat Larimer watched as the stunning young beauty seemed to curl in around herself as she picked at her food and slowly began to tell him her story.

"Batard...he forced me to have sex with him last night. He knows that I have a boyfriend back in the city..." Payton's voice took on a sadder for away quality, like a lost little girl, as she continued her story of extortion and betrayal.

"Something happened the first day of the semester. One minute we were at the teachers' lounge enjoying a glass of wine. Next thing I remember waking up in my bedroom the next day with all my clothes on the floor.......... I'm not a heavy drinker but something was off about the wine they gave me."

Mat could see that Payton was having a hard time sorting out the memories of the events of the party, a difficulty that could be hard to bring Batard to justice and that suited him just fine. Yet he leaned in a little closer to listen to the frightened young teacher's tale.

"My review wasn't long ago. Superintendent Batard thought I did a good job until he told me I was about to get fired,............ took out this envelope full of photos of me and Julie....Julie and I...I'm not that kind of woman, officer. I bet Julie and Jean are in cahoots....... Either get fired from a teaching job you love, rebel against their authority, and save your own skin............He decided to extort me, if I didn't give him what he wants, those pictures will likely be everywhere." The sheriff could hear the desperation in Payton's voice, her apparent need that he believe her when she told him that Batard had driven her up here to his cabin for a weekend of sex and sin.

"They're drugging me with something. Lightheaded feelings, sometimes it's a bit harder to remember things because some parts are distorted.........I swear, I would never get that close to either of those two in that way. If I did, I swear it would never be out of my own volition. You've got to believe me." By the time that Payton Greer had finished her lurid tale of sex and extortion Larimer could see the tears shimmering in the girl's soft blue eyes as if pleading with him to believe her.

"Miss Greer do you think you could find Batard's cabin again?" Again, the raspy grabbled sound of the Sheriff's police radio. Before Payton could answer he held up his hand for silence.

"Standby......... Andy do you have an address for a Jean Batard in Lakeview County?" There was a pause as an uncomfortable silence hung between them, only the muted sounds of the dinner broke that heavy silence. Then Larimer began to scribble an address on his note pad.

"10-4 Andy." The Sheriff folded his note pad and placed in his pocket then raised his dark hooded eyes to Payton's.

"These are some very serious charges your making Miss Greer........." His voice was level even handed as he gazed deeply into the tear shimmering depths of the young teacher's stunning blue eyes, as if trying to judge the truth of what she said. Mat Larimer's stern face relaxed as if he had made up his mind.

" Miss Greer I think we need to pay Superintendent Batard a little visit!" Was that fear that he saw flare in Payton's stunning azure blue eyes? He reached across the table and took both Payton's hands in his in a fatherly gesture, to comfort and reassure her of his belief in what she had told him. Larimer leaned closer so as not to be overheard.

"Miss Greer the address that my deputy gave me for Superintendent Batard cabin is out of my jurisdiction.........." He paused for a moment as he toyed with the naïve young teacher's emotions.

" But there is nothing stopping us from confronting him, making a citizen's arrest, and hauling the lecher back to Johnsonville to face the music for what he has done to you. We are a rather tight knit moral community as you know Miss Greer." Sheriff Larimer stood, still holding Payton's hands.

"It is time to pay the piper Miss Greer.........shall we go?" Yes it was time to pay the piper, but it was not Batard who would pay but Payton. Mat Larimer smiled to himself as he drove Payton Greer back to Batard's cabin. The cruiser pulled up to the darken Manson. To all appearance Jean Batard was still a bed dreaming of what he had done to the young teacher and got away with. Sheriff Larimer escorted Payton to the front door, he had made it clear that under the state law, it was she that would have to confront Batard. The Sheriff pounded on the front door yelling,

"Sheriff Larimer........Open up!..........I know you are in there Batard." The lights slowly came on apparently Batard making his way down from his bedroom to answer the sheriff summons. Slowly the massive wood door swung open,

"Mr. Batard?" The sheriff voice was stern his face a set mask. Then suddenly Mat broke out in laughter and pushed the startled young teacher into Batard's waiting arms.

"Jean you really shouldn't let your toys wander over the countryside late at night my friend you might lose them." That heavy wooden door closed behind Payton as she stood there between the two men.

"You have been a rather naughty young lady Miss Greer I am afraid I must once more chastise you." Batard's eyes bore into Payton Greer's stunned azure blue eyes savoring the young teacher's sense of betrayal and hopelessness.

" Miss Greer strip."

Once more Payton was in Batard's hands and he had made it quite clear he wanted her to put on a sensual little show when he told her to strip. There was no escape as she was caught between Batard and Larimer.

"SON OF A BITCH!!"

The terrified little redheaded teacher screamed over and over at Batard and Sheriff Larimer. What a little wildcat Mat though as he saw Payton Greer's temper flare when Batard commanded her, "Miss Greer strip" and the stormy dark violet tint the young teacher's azure blue eyes took on as Payton defiantly declared

"And if I refuse?" Batard merely smiled down at Payton when he spoke his voice was dark, sensual, and wrapped around the trapped young beauty's senses.

"Then Sheriff Larimer and I shall assist you Miss Greer!" As he spoke he caught Mat's eye and before Payton could answer they both grabbed her and dragged her upstairs to Batard's bedroom. Her little efforts to fight them, a futile gesture at beast, the stunning young teacher was no match for the two men. Payton found herself thrown to Jean's bed, face down, and the breath knocked out of her. While she gasped to catch her breath Larimer handcuffed Payton hands to the top rail of Batard's four poster bed. Then The sheriff and Jean flipped Payton on to her stomach each grabbing one of her ankles, spreading her flailing legs and then binding them to the bedposts at the foot of the bed.

"It gives me no pleasure to have to chastise you Miss Greer once again, but you have been a very naughty young lady..............." As he spoke Batard slowly drew up the helm of Payton's skirt. It brushed the back of her legs as it climbed higher and higher until he draped it over the small of her back. Batard turned to Sheriff Larimer.

"Will you do the honors Mat?'

"It would be my pleasure Jean!" Larimer let his fingertips trail across the firm curve of Payton's panty clad ass and gave it a sensual little pat. His thumbs hooked into the waist bane of her panties, and slowly began to draw them own over the swell of her hips. As each new patch of freshly bared skin was exposed they kissed Payton newly bared silken skin until it was around Payton's thigh when Larimer violently ripped them from the young teacher's supple young body.

"I think twenty five this time again Miss Greer! Remember do not lose count or forget to thank us before begging for another Miss Greer, or as I am sure you remember we will start the count again at ONE."

The words had hardly left his mouth when Batard's hand came down like a strike of summer lighting, setting Payton's firm little ass on fire, jiggling, as once more the crimson print of Batard's hand blazed against Payton's creamy ivory skin.

"One!" Again, a moment's hesitation on the young teacher's part brought a sharper blow, the hand this time rougher, callused, and Mat Larimer's handprint burned into Payton's sensitive firm ass and his voice every bit as dark and forceful as Batard echoed that single word,

"One."

Superintendent Batard had made it very cleared earlier to the head strong young teacher and that Payton Greer knew well, what was required of her, knew unless she submitted that her spanking would go on and on without relief until she did submit to their will.

Mat Larimer was quite impressed by Payton's fiery spirit, the way she fought against what they all knew were impossible odds. When after the two first swaths of the perfect firm little ass this stunning red haired beauty continued to remain stubbornly silent. Payton Greer's pert little ass had taken on a sensual crimson glow, and her soft silken skin was hot, under Mat's hand, before Payton strong will finally broke. God what a fuck this stunning young creature would be once that fiery spirit was harnessed

"One." Payton's soft angelic voice was a whimpering little gasp.

"Thank you Master, may I have another please." Batard corrected Payton. Jean had changed the wording only slightly from Sir to Masters he slowly began Miss Payton Greer true education.

"Remember do not lose count or forget to thank us before begging for another Miss Greer, or as I am sure you remember we will start the count again at ONE."

Superintendent Batard cautioned his adorable head strong young beauty. It was a subtitle bending of the stunning young beauty's fiery spirit and will to his. The last time it had taken to the count of twenty-five before the young teacher's will had faltered and she had gasped and begged so sweetly, "Twenty-five...I-I'm sorry sir, please fuck me." How long would it take this time, given Payton's sense of betrayal before her gorgeous supple young body would force Payton to beg once more to be fucked. It was Mat Larimer's hand that came down to set the firm flesh of Payton Greer' ass to seductively jiggle and the sensual, unholy fire begin to spread it's seductive warmth, calling to her darker passions, passions that she seemed unwilling to face or embrace at the moment.

"Two."

A reminder and a warning in that single word. Once more the count slowly rose, three, four, five,......... and with each powerful swat to her ass Batard and Larimer enkindled a dark forbidden desire in the young teacher's traitorous supple young body. The count had reached fifteen; the sweet, musky, and intoxicating scent of the bound young teacher's arousal filled both men's nostrils. They hesitated for just a moment before Larimer's hand came down for number sixteen. His hand was resting on the hot abused flesh of Payton's firm heart shaped ass. His finger dipped between the girl's velvet thighs to slide along her coral pink folds as it searched for Payton's little throbbing pearl of passion. Mat rolled the young redhead's clit under the pad of his finger as number seventeen smacked her ass.

The count had reached seventeen when Mat Larimer fingers slipped into Payton's chaste little pussy. He smiled as her tight little pussy clamped down on them and looked forward to fucking her in earnest. Batard savored the stifled little moan that threatened to bubble from the seductive little redhead's moist ripe lips, as she weakly pulled at her cuffed hands, and he knew she was close to breaking. Payton was not thrashing and struggling as before, perhaps the strong willed beauty was learning her lesson or that the desires of her long denied body were getting the better of her.

"Twenty four..."

Payton gasped as the sheriff now pushed two fingers into her and slowly at first began to finger fuck the gorgeous young redheaded teacher. As Larimer increased the tempo, Batard could smell the musky scent of Payton's arousal. The two men drove Payton to the edge of the abyss where she could almost taste the sweetness of her release. Larimer's fingers now rapidly fucking her and what little restraint or dignity that Payton Greer had left deserted her as she became once more the sexual little wild cat that Batard had freed earlier that evening.

"Twenty five." The young bound beauty sensually moaned when the final blow came. Batard knew the moment was right as he freed Payton's legs, Mat released her from her hand cuffs. Batard drew Payton up into a kneeling position, quickly slipping between her thighs, as his cock plunging into her replacing the sheriff's fingers. Mat Larimer quickly undressed as Batard leisurely began fucking their adorable young captive. Mat drew her up onto her hands and knees, his fingers now tightly entwined in the young teacher's tawny copper hair. Payton was trapped between the two men, Batard pounding into her pussy and Larimer's cock brushing her full ripe lip.

"Open wide baby and cone to daddy." Larimer cooed as he twisted his fist in Payton's hair and when she gasped he shoved his cock into her sweet young mouth.

Payton's bid to escape, to flee her fate had failed and now instead of just having Superintendent Batard to satisfy over this debauched long weekend she now had Sheriff Larimer as well. Payton was truly caught as the men see-sawed her gorgeous supple body between them. Each time that Batard hips thrust forward driving his cock deeper into the young redhead delicious pussy, he drove her mouth harder onto Larimer's cock, then each time Larimer drove his cock into Payton's tight throat, as he forced the girl to deep throat him, he drove her back onto the Superintendent's cock. It did not take long for them to make it clear that they were going to fuck and use Payton to the point of exhaustion where she could not flee from them no matter how much she wanted to, and that there would be no Prince Charming coming to rescue her either. That was if the stunning young redhead did not submit to her fate and let her traitorous young body seize what it apparently so wanted.

Batard and Larimer began a seduction of the young teacher that was relentless. Jean's hands slid up the sensual curves of Payton's torso to cup her firm young breasts. He rolled the young redhead's taunt little rosebud nipples under the pads of his thumbs until they were diamond hard puckered, pebbles, nubs crowning her puffy dusky pink areolas, and begging for attention, attention that Batard was more than willing to give as he plucked, pinched, and tugged at those throbbing little buds. Meanwhile Larimer loosened his grip on Payton's tawny copper hair, he let his finger's sensually run through the young teacher's soft lustrous hair and drip from his fingertip as if it were living liquid copper. Both men dominated the young teacher claiming pleasure from her gorgeous supple young body and granting Payton pleasure in return if she chose to take it.

Larimer loosened his grip on Payton's tawny copper hair, as he pulled his cock from her summer sweet mouth. He tilted her head back as a sensual little gasps and whimper escaped the young teachers moist ripe lips. They slowly became sweet little seductive mewing as Payton purred as Batard drove his cock forcefully into her tight little pussy. Mat's eyes met Payton's smoldering blue eyes, he let his finger's sensually run through the young teacher's soft lustrous hair and drip from his fingertip. The sheriff loved the mischievous grin that spread across her lips.

Larimer toyed with the idea of just shoving his cock back into the stunning young redhead's mouth yet there was something in that mischievous grin that bowed Payton's sweet lips and he decided to let the now obvious aroused beauty have her head and to see just where that seductive little grin would take her. He could see that Batard was getting to her with each little gasped breath. It seemed the fight had gone out of Payton and another emotion, another craving, was slowly but surely taking its place. Mat let the tip of his cock just brush Payton's ripe lips.

Batard's hands firmly encircled Payton's trim little waist. Each time he thrust forward into her sweet tight pussy, he drew the girl's hips back, as he impaled her on his cock. From that first night in the school nurse's office when he and Julie Conway had enjoyed Payton's luscious young body he knew what she truly craved, and now he played her hungering and treacherous young body as if it were a fine musical instrument and he was the Master of it. Batard knew even if Payton did not know that she needed to be dominated when it came to sex to truly enjoy it, and to be truly free to be the little sex kitten she was always meant to be. There was something else that Batard knew, that Sheriff Larimer was right, Payton liked it rough. So Batard gave it to her rough as he once more physically and mentally dominated the young teacher. Payton's firm young breasts were swaying and jiggling now with each of Batard's thrust into her tight little cunt as he picked up the pace of how he was fucking her, building to a blinding crescendo, his balls slapping Payton's soft velvet inner thigh. Larimer's cock now more forcefully brushing her lips, demanding that she please him as well.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers