An Educator's Lesson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our little Miss Greer need to be dominated Miss Conway!" Jean Batard took Julie hard and fast and yet denied her the orgasm she so desperately needed and had the little dominatrix begging and pleading him to let her cum until at last Batard relented and commanded Julie.

"Cum for me Miss Conway."

Mat Larimer and Julie Conway let themselves into the little bungalow that the district had provided for Payton Greer. They found Payton in the kitchen dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a prim little blouse as if trying to hide her luscious young body. Payton was looking out the kitchen window apparently lost in thought.

"You do not look very sick to me Miss Greer." Julie Conway noted sarcastically.

"But she does look very hot Miss Conway!"

"Oh, that she does Sherriff Larimer.....perhaps we need to get her out of those clothes." Julie cooed. Payton was trapped between the kitchen counters and the lecherous pair. The young redheaded teachers options were limited she could either make a break for it or Payton could bend and do as they commanded. Julie hoped that Payton would make a break for it for she had some very dark plans for the young beauty.

Julie loved the look of fear in Payton's soft eyes as she froze by the sink. The girl's quick agile mind recognized that she was indeed trapped and yet Payton's fiery spirit had her screaming,

"Traitors!"

Quick as a tigress Julie Conway sprung, her hand firmly clapped over Payton's mouth, her body intimately pressed to the young redhead's.

"Shh," Julie smiled down into Payton's eyes, she forced her leg between Payton's and began to sensually rub her knee up and down between Payton's thighs as she cooed.

"You'll wake the neighbors."

Julie continued to rub her leg between Payton Greer's thighs. Keeping her hand clamped firmly over Payton, mouth her free hand slid down the stunning young beauty's body.

"Oh my, those clothes won't do at all." Conway's hand cupped Payton's pussy through her jeans and gave it a squeeze as she cooed,

"Sheriff, would you do the honors and have Peyton in a more...appropriate appearance for her guests?" With the agility of a tigress Ms. Conway spun Payton around and shoved her into Sheriff Larimer waiting arms. He held the struggling young teacher's gorgeous young body tight to his as he whispered.

"Will you strip for us Miss Greer, or shall I do the honors for you?"

Before Payton could answer Larimer's meaty hand grabbed Payton Greer's prim and proper little blouse, he twisted the material in his hand and then he ripped Payton's blouse from her supple young body as if it were nothing more than tissue paper. The little pearl buttons went flying and skittering across the kitchen floor, leaving Payton standing between the lecherous pair in nothing but her bra and jeans.

"You are quite an attractive young lady Miss Greer clothing is really a detraction from your naked perfection and I have very pleasant memories of that naughty little tongue of yours and how pleasing you can be when you are a good little girl." Ms. Conway shoved the young teacher back into Larimer's arms.

"You will be a Good Little Girl for me won't you Payton." Julie cooed. Larimer drew Payton close to his body, he let the fiery little redhead feel his fully erect cock pressing to the firm curve of her tight little ass and Payton knew well where he wanted to shove it.

"Oh, please refuse to strip my little wildcat.......," As he spoke Larimer ground his groin to Payton's ass.

".............I would so enjoy ripping your clothing from you Miss Greer!" As he spoke the stray little wisps of hair at the nape of Payton's neck danced with every word he cooed in Payton's ear.

"Strip for me Miss Greer and amuse and excite me my Love" Ms. Julie Conway's voice carried that same undeniable note of command as Batard's did. Julie waited to see what Payton would do. The young teacher's choice would dictate which of the toy she had bought would be the first the fiery Miss Greer would sample.

Julie loved the way that Payton struggled in Sheriff Larimer's embrace her futile little efforts to kick him and the evil little laugh that bubbled from Larimer's lips as he drew young Miss Greer tighter into his embrace. Julie loved toying with her stunning little captive and as much as she would have enjoyed forcing Payton to strip and dance for her amusement. Yet the trapped young redhead's stunning blue eyes shimmered with her defiance. Julie returned Payton's defiance with a look of steely determination, she knew Peyton would never submit without a fight and Julie was fine with that. Julie pulled out a blindfold and approached the teacher like a ravenous creature. Before Peyton could protest or even attempt to strike Julie, Julie gently placed the blindfold over her eyes, essentially sandwiching her between herself and Larimer.

Julie Conway loved the feel of Payton's body as she pressed close to the trapped young teacher. Julie's lips brushed Payton's in a soft fleeting sensual kiss. Robbed of her sight young Miss Payton Greer's other senses were heightened. Again, Payton's lips were brushed by a sensual kiss, this time it lingered, before Julie's lips slipped from hers. Then Julie's mouth closed over Payton's in a seductively demanding kiss, their tongues entwining in a darkly seductive kiss that lingered and deepened. Payton's hips jerked forward as Julie jerked open the girl's jeans, the soft metallic whisper of the zipper of Payton's jeans caressed the girl's senses, then Julie's strong hands was forcing the trapped young beauty's jeans down over the swell of Payton's hips, slid them down around her knees. It was then that Julie Conway introduced Payton to her second little toy. The soft mechanical hum of the device teased Payton's senses, the electrical shock of its caress as Julie placed the vibrating head on top of Peyton's underwear and slowly rubbed it back and forth. She could see the young woman struggling to fight back any attempt to confess on how much she was enjoying it.

As Julie tormented Payton with that seductive monstrous vibrating dildo. Ms. Conway cooed, "So how did you end up treating our lovely Miss Greer this past weekend?"

"Well Miss Conway........" As Larimer spoke his hands cupped Payton's breasts he rolled her taunt nipples under the pads of his thumbs. Then he slipped one bra strap from her shoulder his lips brushed the newly bared shoulder. His lips brushed the young teacher's other shoulder as he bared it. Then his hand slipped behind her to lose the hooks of Payton's bra. As soon as the garment sagged Julie pulled the bra from Payton's lithe young body.

"You were saying Sherriff Larimer........" Julie pressed the vibrating dildo to Payton's clit.

".........We took what we desired from our fiery young Miss. We sandwiched Miss Greer between us, Mr. Batard fucked her tight little cunt and I pounded into her sweet succulent mouth...." A Lecherous smile bowed Larimer's lips as he recalled that night.

Damn but was our Miss Greer a great fuck, the way she pushed back on Batard's cock and deep throated me was great, what a needy little thing she was as she so willingly gave herself to us....." Again, the Sherriff paused, but we did not give Payton a choice. We demanded that she please us and damn, but she did!"

"So, you like to be forced baby!"

Julie Conway cooed, and as she spoke Julie ripped Payton's panties from her. The young redheaded teacher was sandwiched naked between Julie and Larimer, her gorgeous young body now open to whatever they wanted to do to her. Things began to happen quickly now, Larimer swept the girl into his arms, laid her out on the kitchen table. Despite how she fought as she tried to resist them Payton was soon bound spread eagled on the table. Julie slowly pressed a nine inch dildo to Payton's clit. Then as Payton's hips twitched in unwanted pleasure Julie began fuck the bound young teacher with that monstrous dildo. Inch by inch the thick dildo sunk deeper in deeper into Payton's tight little cunt. Conway forced Payton to take the full nine inches before she began to fuck the young girl in earnest. Larimer had to content himself with mauling and suckling Payton's proud young breasts. Time and again the lecherous pair brought Payton trembling, to titter on the edge of that abyss that promised Payton such sinful and forbidden pleasure. They let her just taste that pleasure before denying the hapless blindfolded and bound young beauty of what her treacherous young body desired. Julie waited until Payton was beside herself with a burning all-consuming need.

"Tell me what you want baby!..........All you have to do is ask............Now that is not too much to ask to grant you what you so desperately want." Julie cooed. Conway would accept nothing less than Payton's complete submission to her will. If young Miss Greer resisted then there were other toys that Julie had to convince Payton to yield to her.

Julie Conway loved the little conflicting moans, gasps, and whimper that bubbled from Payton's moist ripe lips. The way the young teacher's hips bucked and squirmed as Julie worked the vibrating dildo deeper and deeper into Payton's delicious tight pussy until its tip pressed to the girl's cervix...

"You'll bother the neighbors," Julie mockingly cooed. With a little twist of the dildo's remote the young dominatrix brought Payton to new heights of torment and ecstasy.

"You know,.........You're the envy of a lot of the other women. Usually, it's just me and Jean who take the young ones there for the weekend. But you...you........Peyton, two men at the same time? And with a man in uniform."

As Julie taunted Payton Larimer reached into his pocket as he fished out a vicious pair of nipple clamps. His hands cupped and mauled Payton's firm young breasts as Julie seductively breathed,

"Kinky." Julie sensually cooed Into her little victim's ear and began to thrust the toy faster and faster inside of Peyton, causing her to squirm and moan.

"You look good enough to eat my sweet." Julie obscenely licked Payton's cheek.

"Delicious!"

Julie's lips fleetingly brushed the young teacher's in a fleeting seductive kiss. Slowly Julie began to sensually kiss her way down the trapped young redhead's gorgeous young body. Down the slender column of her neck, greedily suckled Payton's nipples to taunt, puckered highly sensitive peek, as Larimer continued to knead and maul the hapless young beauty's breasts. Julie's seductively tempting kisses floated down over Payton's quivering abdomen, drawing ever closer to Payton's juicy pussy. The dominatrix' fucked that delicious pussy ever faster, deeper, and harder. A sharp little lover's bite where Payton's thigh and hip met and then Conway was licking, suckling, and nibbling the hapless young redhead's clit as she continued to fuck her with the now madly vibrating dildo pushing Payton to the edge of that dark abyss that promised the young teacher what her treacherous body so desired.

Oh She, Batard, and Larimer had brought Payton to this moment time and again and had always denied her that ecstasy until she whimpered and begged for sexual release. This time the devious dominatrix did the last thing that Payton expected and with a flick of her tongue Julie sent Payton spiral down into that sinfully forbidden pleasure. It was in that moment of Payton's shame and unwanted ecstasy that Larimer clamped Payton's aching nipples. The vicious serpent sharp teeth of the clamps bit into Payton's nipples as Larimer pulled the chain that connected them. As the young redhead howled Julie Conway feasted on Payton's sweet dewy nectar as she came. She devoured that sweet little pussy as she fucked Payton all the harder with the vibrating dildo. Again, Pleasure and pain engulfed Payton until they became one and the same sensation that swept the young beauty away in a tidal wave of conflicting feelings, needs, desires and emotions.

"Come for me my pretty." The young dominatrix commanded Payton Greer.

Larimer did not give Payton a chance to answer before he pulled the nipple clamps chain sending a fresh wave of pain, or was it pleasure lacing through Payton's nipples and breasts.

"Beg your Mistress to use you, beg her to let you please her as she desires Miss Greer."

"Miss Greer" that simple title so sweetly hissed by Larimer let Payton know that there would be no rest, no mercy until she surrendered to their demands. And the question that still remained is what Larimer would demand of her this time.

Larimer cooed in the young teacher's. His teeth raked Payton's earlobe as his hands cupped Payton's breasts and his thumbs brushed over the tips of the young teacher's clamped nipples. He smiled as he saw Conway draw something from her little bag of goodies as he idly wondered what the young dominatrix had in mind for the fiery little redhead. The lecherous pair slipped the blind fold from the young teacher's eyes, they released her bounds then forced Payton to the floor to continue the young redheads ravishment.

Julie loved the little gasp as Larimer's thumbs brushed over Payton's clamped nipples. Those pursed moist ripe lips so deliciously kissable, Julie glanced up at Larimer a wicked devilish smile bowing her lips, her fingers entwined in those tawny copper tresses, then claimed Peyton's lips in a deeply seductive kiss. Those stunning hazel eyes a glow with a sensually seductive fire. Julie Conway's steady gaze held the young teacher's blazing eyes. Julie returned only to crouch down behind Peyton and take hold of the dildo still inside of her wet cunt. Slowly, she began to increase the vibration, knowing it would push Payton to the limit.

"Now Miss Greer, good girls would never hit someone, even a police officer."

Larimer was fascinated to see what Julie had planned for the trapped young teacher. He did not see what the young dominatrix had pulled from her bag, he did see that Julie was forcefully fucking Payton with the madly humming dildo, his nostrils were filled with the sweet musky scent of Payton's growing arousal as Julie drove Payton closer and closer to the brink of that dark abyss once more. The way the young teacher's sweet little pussy gripped the raping dildo as Julie gradually built up the rhythm in to faster and harder strokes, occasionally pushing the toy deep inside of her until only the handle remained.

"Take your time Miss Greer we have all evening, so you just keep on fighting us........." Larimer cooed.

"....... In the end you will beg us to fuck you, use you, and do anything to you as long as we let you cum baby!"

That is exactly what Payton Greer did. That day in her kitchen was truly the last day of the life that Payton Greer had known and the beginning of her new life as the sexual play toy of the Johnsonville school board. The stunning young Miss Payton Greer became their sweet little unwilling little sex slave. That was until they fed her hunger to be forced, dominated, and made to bend to their will, then Payton became a wild little sex kitten.

Superintend Batard became concerned that as the end of Payton's contract drew near. Over the past year she had lost everything, her fiancé, herself respect, everything but her fierce spirit. There as a real possibility that she would, once free of her contract, that she would expose Batard little secret of how he abused young teacher that fell into his clutches.

"Ms. Conway I think we shall have to do something about Miss Greer. I fear the head strong young beauty may go running to the authorities." Batard paused as he considered the problem and the possible solutions.

"Call our associates in Mexico so we can arrange a position for Miss Payton Greer's south of the boarder or overseas."

"Yes superintendent Batard." A wicked smile bowed Julie Conway's lips as she contemplated the young redheaded teacher's future.