An Educator's Lesson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly steadily Payton's resistance crumbled. That initial fury, that anger was transformed into something quite different. The mischievous little grin that bowed her moist ripe lips as Larimer pulled his cock from her sweet mouth, the way that she now sought to find a rhythm to match Jean's forceful way that he was taking her and fucking that delicious tight pussy, as Payton now shamelessly sought the pleasure that Batard had enkindled in her sweet treacherous young body. Another thing now became quite obvious to Superintendent Batard, Miss Susan Greer was a submissive, that there was a dark driving need in this stunning young creature to please. Yet it seemed to be more than just the need to please another, but to be forced, to please them, and the rougher the better.

Batard saw how Mat Larimer arched his eyebrow as Payton gave him a seductive teasing little smile as Batard pounded into her tight little cunt. The way the tip of her little pink tongue slid across the bow of the young teacher's full ripe lips, as those ruby red lips "O"ed as she seductively moan as her own arousal grew and her back arched like a naughty little kitted as she pressed her hips back to Batard. Her azure blue eyes met the sheriff's a teasing little gleam in them as that naughty little pink tongue slid from between the young redheaded teacher's lips to teasingly licked and suck on the head of Mat's cock for a moment before releasing her lips from it and once again that mischievous little grin bowed her lips in an undeniable challenge.

Mat Larimer met Jean Batard's questioning glance and simply gave him a roughish wink. His fingers tightly ensnared and twisted into Payton's shimmering tawny copper hair. He, like Batard before him, saw that need in Payton's smoldering blue eyes, and in that mischievous little challenging grin, the young teacher need to be forced to submit. He also saw that Payton needed to be dominated mentally as well as physically, to be left nowhere to hide from herself or her darkest desires.

"So, Baby you like it rough,....." He cooed as he forcefully pushed his cock passed Payton's lips and into her mouth and then forced it into her tight little throat.

"Now show me what a good little cocksucker you really are Honey!" Larimer left his cock deep in the tight embrace of Payton's throat as he waited until he could match the rhythm with which Batard was fucking that delicious little cunt of hers. Steadily he fell into sync with Payton's dual defilement as the two men see-sawed the stunning young teacher between them. Batard wrung a soul searing orgasm from the impaled young beauty. Larimer as he felt Payton's body tense in perpetration for that orgasm buried his cock deep within her tight young throat. Batard and Larimer totally dominated Payton physically and when they finally did cum her gorgeous young body was shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat from the demand of the way they had fucked her. Payton's tawny copper hair was in wild disarray and sweat matted from the way Larimer had used it to force Payton to orally please him. Batard was the first to cum filling Payton's fertile young womb with his scalding white hot cum. It was not long before Larimer came as he was buried deep within Payton's throat.

"Swallow it Honey! Swallow it all Sweet Cheeks!"

Batard, Payton, and Larimer lay on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Payton's night had just begun, a soft buzzing played at the edges of Payton's consciousness. Batard smiled as he pressed the vibrating dildo to the girl's clit. Not to be out done The sheriff pressed another vibrator to Payton's still engorged nipples.

Batard savored the way the young teacher had rolled her hips back to meet his thrusts. It was no longer necessary for him to forcibly draw her back onto his cock, his hands that encircled Payton's trim little waist now merely to steadied her as she gave herself to him, her treacherous young body betraying the redheaded beauty once more. Yet this time Payton could not excuse her wanton behavior by being drugged, she had no place to hide, even from herself, and her own dark cravings. Cravings that her sweet Derek had never stirred in her. It was even more delightful because Payton was not only giving herself to him, but she was so lovingly suckling the sheriff's cock as they fucked the ravishing young beauty to the point of exhaustion.

Payton Greer's soft smoldering eyes were half lidded her head nestled on Sheriff Larimer's lap, her luxurious tawny copper mane in wild disarray from the fucking she had just received; it formed a fiery halo around her sweet angelic face. Jean Batard smiled down into those stunning smoldering eyes of Payton's as he pressed the vibrating dildo to the hapless young beauty's clit. He smiled as Payton's hips seemed to arch to the dark tempting sensation, the little gasp that escaped from her full ripe lips. That little sensual gasp was soon muffled as the Sheriff's mouth closed over Payton's in a dark demanding kiss that demanded that she surrender him and give all she had to give. Larimer let the vibrator that he had been tormenting the young teacher's nipples with slip from his hand, his fingers now entwining in Payton's silken hair as he drew her more deeply into that kiss, his tongue dancing with hers, seductively inviting it into his mouth.

Batard loved the way that Payton Greer's gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat, he smiled as Larimer drew her ever deeper into that seductive kiss. Jean worked the vibrating dildo in and out of Payton's grasping tight little cunt. Each thrust going deeper and deeper, each thrust touching something deep inside of her. Batard was using that devilish, vibrating dildo to physical dominate the exhausted young beauty while Larimer mentally dominated her with his seductive demanding kiss. His smile broadened as he softly commanded,

"Cum for me Miss Greer, cum for me NOW!" Batard idly wondered if Payton would now cum on command.

When Payton woke at noon the next day she found herself in the arms of Jean Batard his body spooned to hers and the hard ridge of his cock pressed to the firm curve of her firm little ass. Batard felt Payton stir and as she did he kissed the nape of the young girl's neck.

"You were magnificent Miss Greer!" His arms tightened around the young teacher's waist drawing her even tighter to his body as if claiming her as his.

"I am looking forward to our day together Miss Greer." He could feel her body tense at his words.

"But after last night's activity I am sure you would enjoy a shower." Jean had every intention of watching the young teacher shower and making her perform for him as she did.

When Payton tried to pull away from Batard he drew her more tightly to him a silent but pointed reminder that her weekend with him had in reality had just begun. Jean found Payton's little struggles both futile and amusing before he released the young teacher to go and shower. Batard watched as Payton rolled from the bed, the sensual sway of her hips as she made her way to the bathroom and the shower. At the sound of the doors lock clicking into place, Batard merely laughed at the young teacher's little act of defiance. Jean Batard was not offended by Payton's little act of defiance but was pleased for it showed that her fiery young spirit was not broken.

As he laid there in the bed Jean thought back over the previous night. It was true that the little redheaded beauty had tried to flee, a flight that Sheriff Larimer had cut short, when he delivered Payton Greer back into his hands. He smiled as he remembered Payton's response to be being used by the two of them, and she had been magnificent. The more that they had demanded of her the more Payton had given, the naughty little smile that had bowed her lips as her head bent to pleasure Larimer with her sweet mouth. Then there was the fact that Payton did not try to flee again after they had used her. A smile bowed Jean Batard's lips for he was sure he knew the answer, Miss Payton Greer was a true submissive who needed a forceful Master to reach the heights of her sexual needs and cravings. He was also quite sure that if confronted Payton would vehemently deny it.

When Payton finally emerged from her shower her gorgeous young body glowed with a sensual pink, no doubt in an effort to cleanse herself from his scent. He came to Payton his hands cupping her face and his lips crushing to hers in a darkly seductive kiss. His tongue slid across the bow of the young teacher's moist ripe lips, the even white ridge of her teeth, and into the summer sweetness of her mouth as if it was his right. A kiss that deepened, lingered, and demanded that Payton surrender to it. At first the only contact between them was his hands as he cupped her angelic face and his lips to hers. Then he pressed his body to Payton's, her firm young breasts crushed to his chest, his groin to hers, and slowly he rolled his hips to hers. Slowly his lips parted from hers. His dark hazel eyes held Payton's smoldering eyes captive.

"Shall we feed that hunger of yours now Miss Greer?"

As he spoke he carried Payton to his bed ready to feed the hunger that burned deep within her. The only question was would Payton find some way to seize what her healthy young body so desperately craved, or would she deny what it was clear she so desperately wanted.

The resentment in her eyes faded into an incredulous gaze.

"I'm not really hungry..."

Despite that all that she had been through in the last 24 hours Payton Greer was still so very innocent. Her body smelled so fresh, so clean, when he had swept the stunning young beauty into his arms. The way that when he had laid her on the bed Payton's eyes met his just for a moment and then the young teacher had turned her head to the side, as Jean mounted her, as she tried to hide her face from him, tried to hide what he might see in her soft smoldering eyes. Yet in that brief moment when their eyes had met Batard had seen that hunger in their smoldering depths. Batard had no intention of letting Payton hide from herself. Oh, this spirited young beauty might try to fight her own hungers, her own cravings, and her own driving need to be dominated and forced to submit to his will. Batard had no doubt Miss Payton Greer had been brought up to be a "Good Girl," to surrender her virginity only to her future husband. That her Derrick had been a lover that had demanded little of her sexually, Jean was not going to let Payton hide from him or from herself. His hands cupped the young teacher's angelic face truing it so that her gaze met his once more. His lips slowly lowered to Payton's, he let the young beauty anticipate that kiss, the meeting of their lips, and the demands that kiss would make of her, her complete surrender to it. Then his lips were claiming Payton's.

His hips rolled to Payton's as his body once more began to seduce the hapless young beauty. The ridged line of his cock pressed to Payton's Mons as Batard dry humped the young teacher. His body promising what she desired and yet denied it at the same time, at the same time his lewd kiss lingered and deepened until they shared but a single life giving breath. Batard had left Payton's hands free this time, free to futilely fight for her honor and virtue or to grasp what she desire guiding it to her hungering pussy. Now was the time for Payton to truly learn to obey.

"Spread your legs Miss Greer and guide my cock to that sweet tight pussy of yours!" There was no doubt that this was a command. That Payton had no real choice but to obey. It gave Payton the excuse to grasp what she truly desired.

Jean Batard loved the way that each of his encounters with the stunning young teacher started with Payton's futile little struggles before her gorgeous supple young body betrayed the luscious little redhead and embraced the pleasure that he was offering her. Again, Payton's sweet mouth opened to his demanding kiss, her tongue dancing with his. Batard smiled as he felt the young teacher's delicate fingers, almost lovingly, curl up along the side of his neck, lightly massaging it as it was now she that was deepening that shameful, demanding, and sinful kiss.

Batard smiled to himself as he felt Payton's delicious young body relax more and more as her soft velvet thighs parted, slowly spreading open in unconscious invitation, just enough to give Jean enough room for what he knew she must see as a sinful act and a betrayal of her Derrick. Batard took advantage of that sweet invitations, his hips arching, his lips parting from Payton's for just a moment, his dark eyes capturing her smoldering azure blue eyes, and as his cock sunk into the young teachers sweet, delicious pussy, he knew that she was his whether Payton knew it or not.

Batard took Payton hard and fast, demanding everything her young body had to offer and then demanding even more. When at last he came filling her fertile young womb with his cum her skin glisten with a fine sheen of sweat and Payton's tawny copper hair was a wild fiery halo framing her angelic face. He swept the exhausted beauty up into his arms and carried her naked to the dining room where he had already laid out a plate of fruit and cheese. He set her on the floor by and took a seat. He cut a piece of Apple and held it out to her.

"You must be hungry Payton." When she reached for the fruit he pulled his hand back, his face stern, his voice strict,

"Kneel Miss Greer and take the apple from my fingertips with your lips and mouth my dear!" It was apparent that he intended for Payton to eat from his fingertips as if she were a favored pet and his voice had left no doubts that this had been an order he expected her to obey.

Batard loved the flare of Payton's spirit when he drew back his hand with the fruit he had offered her the fire in her soft expressive eyes as he calmly commanded her to kneel and take the apple from my fingertips with her lips and mouth. A moment's hesitation before Miss Greer sank to her knees and delicately took the fruit from Jean's fingertips. Batard was no fool he knew that the stunning young teacher wanted nothing more than to bite him and yet again Payton showed that she had brains as well as beauty and resisted the temptation. Batard also knew that obedience was a matter of habit and each time that Payton bent to his will the more ingrained that obedience became.

Breakfast finished Payton's Greer's weekend of sexual slavery continued. She was forced to please Batard with her soft succulent mouth, forced to swallow his offerings to her sweetly suckling mouth. He would had her dress then dance for him doing a lewd striptease and then to come to him on her hands and knees, then he mounted her and took his pleasure from the young teacher's gorgeous young body. Yet he did not merely take her, use her, and toss her aside, but had drive her to the edge of that dark abyss, held her there tittering on the brink, before racking unimagined pleasure from her leaving Payton bucking, trashing, and gasping in unimagined ecstasy. Jean Batard left not place for the young teacher to hide from him, or from herself. He was the master of her delicious young body and she danced to his desires.

When Batard did give Payton a chance to rest, he again would had Payton knee at his feet. He fed her from his fingertips; had her drink from the same cup he used.

"Rest for a moment Miss Greer!" He would command her, then pat his thigh for Payton to rest her head on his naked thigh his cock just a breath away from her moist ripe lips. Then her defilement would start all over again.

Payton got very little sleep over the long three day weekend. It was late on Sunday evening when Payton was finally allowed to dress for her return home. Again, the young teacher was not allowed panties or a bra. She was again required to ride with her skirt up around her waist and her blouse unbuttoned and her naked breasts displaced as Batard drove her back.

"Miss Greer thank you for a most enjoyable weekend I look forward to our next meeting."

Before Payton could respond Batard drove off leaving Payton standing on the sidewalk. Batard had no fear that the young teacher would escape, Sheriff Larimer would make sure of that. As Jean drove home he wondered what Julie Conway had in mind for the adorable Miss Greer and what toys she had bought to tempt, seduce, and abuse the young teacher with.

She had been marvelous, sweet little Payton Greer was a little wildcat once she became aroused. Jean had to admit that the young teacher was the best fuck he had in a long time. She seemed to be able to go for hours, her orgasms had been spectacular. Yet what had most intrigued him was the apparent submissive streak that seemed an interracial part of the stunning young redhead. When Jean had dropped Payton off at her little house he loved the look in those stunning eyes of hers as he had casually commented,

"Miss Greer thank you for a most enjoyable weekend I look forward to our next meeting."

Superintendent Jean Batard was far from being through with Miss Payton Greer.

Mat Larimer had given Julie Conway a snapshot of his part in sweet little Payton's weekend at the lake. He smiled as he told how he had maneuvered Payton into returning after her escape and what a hot little fuck she was. This was not news to Julie as in her own mind she relived that night in the nurse's office with the drugged beauty.

Julie's train of thought was interrupted, her attention perked as she heard the door in her classroom creak open, then shut and locked. The tall, brooding silhouette from outside the door window was all too familiar. Deciding to drop the formalities, Julie rested her feet on her desk as Jean entered her office.

"Lock the door, please," Julie's lips bowed into a smile.

"Larimer tells me Peyton was a handful." Julie's smile became ravenous.

"Oh, that she was Miss Conway but once she was aroused she was a little wildcat and that tight little pussy of hers was delicious Julie." Batard's lecherous grin was a match for Julie's as he sat on the corner of her desk. As he told Julie Conway what he and Larimer had done to Payton and how they had used her. Jean's hands slid up Julie's leg, he cupped the girl's pussy, his finger teased Julie's clit.

" So, what little gifts did you pick up for our sweet Miss Greer Ms. Conway?" Jean smiled as Julie Conway told him what she had purchased for the naive innocent young teacher. A quizzical look furrowed the superintendent's brow.

"I understand that Miss Greer called in under the weather this morning Ms. Conway perhaps you should pay her a little visit my dear." A lecherous smile bowed Julie Conway's lips.

"Sad. Wish I could have been there," A playful frown graced her lips.

"Not that I would have stopped her from escaping. Just so I could see her face when she realizes the gravity of the situation she's in and stop fighting." When asked what Julie had picked up for Miss Greer she was eager to share with Jean as he continued to tease her throbbing clit.

"Some lingerie upgrades for Miss Peyton, a leather whip, and blindfold. But...I did find something of interest. When is your next sit-in for Peyton's review?" Julie showed Batard the remote control vibrator and gave them a knowing mischievous look. Then Julie became serious her liquid blue eyes imploring him.

"I need some relief. Three days for a funeral and road trip...after what you told me what you did to Peyton...mmm...now I'm curious to find out how you treated her." Julie gave Batard a darkly passionate kisses and then gasped.

"Please"

Batard simply said, "Stand Miss Conway!"

Julie had barely stood before Batard ripped open her blouse, then mauled her breasts, bent Julie over her desk, ripped her panties from her and flipped her skirt up over her back as he stepped between her long supple legs and rammed his cock into her.