An Emerald Evening

Story Info
Rupert spends a special evening with the lovely Emerald.
1.1k words
4.19
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupert arranged the bowls of nuts and olives on the small hotel table. He put out the champagne glasses and waited anxiously. I wonder if she will come, he thought. He had seen her profile a few days before and arranged this meeting hurriedly. He couldn't believe how attractive her picture was - a mature 40-something woman, with short black hair and a nice figure, about 5 foot 6 tall, medium build.

Suddenly there was a knock at his hotel room door. It was Emerald. He opened the door to let her in. He was not disappointed. She was exactly like her picture, if slightly older, and a bit less upscale than he had thought, but otherwise she was very presentable indeed, dressed in a long black leather coat, a short black skirt, a nice top, and black stiletto heels.

He embraced her swiftly and kissed her on the mouth. Taking her coat, he asked her to sit down at the table. He asked her about her journey, which had been alright, even though the trains could be a bit troublesome. She soon relaxed in his company, and Rupert knew it was going to be a special evening.

"A glass of champagne, dear?" he asked.

"Yes please." she replied.

Soon they were sitting next to each other at the small table, sipping champagne and getting along famously. He put his arms around her and kissed her full on the mouth. She responded nicely, and soon they were exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. It was wonderful, and Rupert knew it was the right moment, so he slipped his hand inside her skirt and felt for her cock. It was smooth and hard, and Rupert knew he was in heaven, as Emerald opened her legs to make it easier for him to grasp her firm cock, and she kissed him even more passionately than before.

"I love a woman with a cock," Rupert breathed in Emerald's ear, "It is so exciting."

"I'm glad you do." Emerald whispered back in her perfectly female voice.

Soon Rupert lay naked on the king size bed. He watched lovingly as Emerald removed her skirt and top, revealing black panties and bra, and sheer black stockings and suspender belt. Rupert was dying to see her lovely bare white bottom. She joined him on the bed and they embraced and kissed passionately.

"Take your panties off darling, and sit on my face," Rupert whispered, "I can't wait to have my tongue inside your bottom." He was very excited at the prospect, as he stared at Emerald's perfect round white bottom perfectly framed by her black suspender belt and stockings.

Emerald obliged without murmur, and soon she was sitting on Rupert's face and sucking his huge cock, while his tongue explored every crevice of her sweet bottom hole.

"This is fantastic!" Rupert exclaimed, as he reached around to hold Emerald's hard cock in his hand, and sucked and tongued Emerald's loving anus again, going almost crazy with pleasure.

"Yes it is!" said Emerald, slurping and sucking on his rigid cock.

After what seemed like an eternity in paradise, Rupert paused.

"Time for 69, darling," he panted.

Emerald responded immediately. She moved downwards on the bed so that her cock was over Rupert's mouth. He cupped her balls and stroked them lovingly, and slid her cock into his mouth. Her cock was medium sized, smooth and circumcised, and was firm and hard. It was a fantastic sensation for Rupert to swallow her throbbing hardness and taste the sweetness of her cock. It drove him wild, and soon they were both sucking, licking, and caressing each other's cocks to their hearts content. Rupert loved playing with her balls and fingering her sweet asshole while her cock filled his mouth, and this made Emerald suck him even harder.

He could wait no longer. He lifted her bottom from his face and slid it over his huge erection. Soon he felt the warm tightness of her rectum gripping his cock from all directions. Emerald rode his cock wildly like a rodeo queen, moaning and groaning in ecstasy as she felt his huge cock penetrate the innermost sanctions of her womanly bottom. Rupert was in heaven, and he accentuated his pleasure by reaching for her cock and holding it tightly, while she rode him like a champion. How he loved women with cocks!

Rupert was going wild with excitement. He lifted Emerald off his cock and lay on her side next to him. He grasped her cock from behind, turned her head towards him and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and they were fighting with their tongues in each others mouths. Rupert lifted her bottom and penetrated her welcoming hole.

He was beside himself with joy. He held her small firm breasts in each hand and started to fuck like a madman. He thrust as hard as he could again and again in a wild frenzy, and each time his engorged cock was gripped, squeezed, and massaged from every conceivable angle by Emerald's pulsating bowels, as they contracted and expanded to meet his every thrust, like a boa constrictor sucking and squeezing his huge cock in some fantastic rhythm.

Emerald moaned and groaned in sublime pleasure. She turned her head from time to time and they kissed passionately in the midst of their wild lovemaking. And Rupert was sure to grip and squeeze her cock to maximise their frenzied enjoyment. And even in his demented exaltation he kept thinking to himself how right he was to choose Emerald for a night of passion. Only a woman like her, mature and special, could provide the relief his body, mind and soul needed so badly.

Suddenly Rupert knew he was losing control. He felt it coming from the top of his spine to the tip of his toes. His chest and legs were shaking and he was sobbing uncontrollably, as he felt the most earth shaking orgasm of his life beginning to build. He started shouting and laughing at the same time, and then he felt his manhood explode, from his tailbone and balls to the tip of his cock, and he was suddenly pumping oceans of spunk into Emerald's divinely succulent and receptive bowels, while he clung onto her for dear life. It took several moments for his uncontrollable wild spasms to subside, until he was completely covered in sweat, and his cock was no longer pumping, but was still nestled inside Emerald's warm, soft, and so accommodating rectum.

A feeling of total calm and satisfaction overwhelmed him. "Wow!" he breathed as he embraced and kissed Emerald as lovingly as he could. "That was fantastic!' he said in a ridiculous understatement.

She made her way to the bathroom and into the shower. He followed her in.

Soon he was walking her, hand in hand, to the station. It was a crowded evening. Rupert marvelled at how everyone gave them admiring glances, looking at the loving couple.

"They don't know the half of it dear!" said Emerald, laughing as they kissed goodbye.

He never saw her again.