All Comments on 'An EMT's Work is Never Done'

by Texasgrl6969

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boring story with no plot and riddled with ....

poor character development. Try to add some sustainable plot twists and attempt to make at least one of the characters realistic or likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't! Quit...

Don't quit...your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Never ceases to amaze me...

Texasgrl6969 you go girl!!! the story was HOT and so are you- forget the bullshit comments from the above pompous assholes- they come on this site and pretend to be English majors. THIS IS A EROTIC/PORN SITE not school!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worth Another Story

How about another story? You have talent. Don't be afraid to develop it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your A Slut

Sure glad you are not my slut, hopefully hubbie finds out and moves on before you bring home the gift that keeps on giveing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm confused

How the dfuck did he start masterbating if he was strapped down. In the previous paragraph, darkie couldn't even piss without help. Furthermore, have you ever tried to piss with morning wood? IT doesn't happen, once you start to piss, you lose the erection, plain and simple. Ambulances are small, so small that it would be obvious if you farted nevermind fucking and what about the small mirror mounted on the windshield....you know that thing we call a REARVIEW mirror. I hate stories that are shit and this is one of them.

Texasgrl6969Texasgrl6969over 15 years agoAuthor
It's a story...................

this is just a story, not reality, for those who dont like it then dont read it. For those who do, then wait around for some more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous