All Comments on 'An Encounter at the Dive'

by ShovelHead72

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Vaughan1Vaughan1over 5 years ago
Well wriiten

I enjoyed your story and description. I felt the story was edgy and believable and I especially enjoyed the subtle humour. I do hope you write more and will be interested how the story is developed if you write more chapters.

Well Done.

Vaughan1Vaughan1over 5 years ago
Well Written

I enjoyed your story and hope you write more. It was edgy and intriguing. I would be interested to see how the story develops should you write further chapters.

Congratulations on your first publication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wonderfull work

Jersey this was a great submission. your work will be missed

R>I>P my friend

Randy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wish there would be another....

on this day I give you yet another yellow star. This one stands for more than a great work or a wonderful story. This one stands for an outstanding soul and life well lived. I am so blessed to have known and loved you like the best brother a girl could have. God Bless you my dear one and rest in peace. We got this.

BrandiWine1BrandiWine1about 4 years ago
There should have been more.

There should have been more time. There should have been more laughter. There should have been more days on the beach and dancing at the Dive. There should have been more stories here. But know that I loved the time we had when we laughed on the beach and danced at the Dive. And the story you left us with is wonderful. Your star still shines my dear friend. You will be missed always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous