All Comments on 'An End to Virginity'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverabout 9 years ago
Nerds Having Fun!

Nice read with lots of sex, well written. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Christians

look,,you hate them,,dont put it in your submission...you a demon lover???

tustin92614tustin92614about 9 years agoAuthor
No, I do not hate Christians.

If you don't like the story. Fine. If you think it inappropriate to cite to Ezekiel 23:20. Fine. But there is no "hate" here. At least on my part. Its an erotic story site. And sometimes it's interesting to try something new - - like quoting the Bible. And yes, I pulled that version of EZ 23:20 off a respected bible-study website. You may not like how I used it. But I thought the context was amusing. You didn't. Fine. But I don't hate you or anyone. And if I did love demons, there is a category on LIT just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is hot

I love reading sexy stories. I have always had an appreciation for women who really love sex. The scene of her taking his virginity is a complete turn on. Keep up the good work this was a super sexy story.

sexhead2sexhead2about 9 years ago
STORY and bug

Great story line and well developed, Need to have more from you.

I just wish the girls were as sexually aggressive when I was in College.

One comment, I don't think any man, including myself, would feel very comfortable with his penis pointing down his leg when even semi-sweet. It likes the normal position, when erect, flat on the tummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ezekiel 23:20

You took the literal meaning of that verse, but sex it not actually was what that verse is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Almost Satire

…great story. And quite funny. Good premise of making it the protagonist's goal to de-virgin engineers.

And the Ezekiel thing was the funniest part. The Christians who criticize you are on par with the men who perpetrated the Charlie Hebdo acts & the Taliban. Both have absolutely zero sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unrealistic

"Even with the condom on, I could feel the warm liquid as it left his body."

Just why should his spunk feel hotter than the inside of your body? Nonsense, keep it real.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

And a nice little twist with that bible ref. Keep it up.... altho I did think the threesome at the end was brushed over rather too quickly....

cba0912cba0912about 8 years ago
Amazing!!

WOW! What a story! I LOVED it! My first time was also kind of not planed. Not quite this fun, but still VERY enjoyable. And for those bible thumpers complaining- what the hell are you doing on a site like this?!

machiavelliwriter0machiavelliwriter0about 4 years ago
Stimulating story

I want to say, I really enjoyed the dialogue. I personally would have liked a bit more in the sex descriptors, perhaps facial expression and detail. All in all, well written and a pleasure to read. Please continue.

SweetMoonlightSweetMoonlight10 months ago

Hot story, especially the embarrassing pants jizzing in class! I actually liked it more before Tim went to the shop: more tension, more suspense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...