An ENF Catcher Interruption

Story Info
A modern day woman meets the ENF Catcher.
814 words
3.97
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: due to computer issues, i wasn't able to finish writing the next chapter of A Thief Gets Punished according to my usual schedule. I knocked up this short story on my phone as an apology and explanation.

As I was moving through the vegetable aisle, my reflection in the mirror above the cabbages caught my eye. I'm gorgeous. A thin figure without any work put into it; pale skin; a shoulder-length bob cut dyed bright blue. I also have fantastic taste in clothes - a short black skirt, fishnet stockings, an off-white men's shirt, and thick coke bottle glasses to finish off the ensemble.

I'm cute as hell, I thought. Even the way I was holding the hand basket was cute, letting it hang elegantly off my elbow.

I moved through to the meat section. I had a bit of extra money this week, so I looked over the more expensive cuts of meat. I'm gonna treat myself, I thought.

"Harriet Gladstone?"

"Yes?" I turned to see a man dressed in strange clothes. If it weren't for the fact that they were tertiary colours, I'd almost think he was dressing like an extra in a pirate movie. He was also carrying a crossbow.

"You're under arrest in the name of the King for failure to pay parking tickets." He pointed the crossbow at me. "Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"I said take off your clothes."

Oh no. Oh no no no. My heart stopped. There were people watching. Oh no! He was the dreaded ENF Catcher!

"Please!" I said desperately. "I thought I had a little more time!"

"You didn't. Take off your clothes. Don't make me tell you again, Harriet."

I started to cry. People were watching. Smirking. Some had already taken out their phones and started filming. Oh god!

I took off my jacket. I folded it carefully and put it on the ground.

"What do I take off next?"

"Whatever you like. But do it faster."

"Awwwww!" I started undoing my boots. A crowd had started to form. I felt every eye on me. They must have been staring at my ass as i was bent over. I tried crouching instead.

"Faster, Harriet."

"I'm going! I'm doing it!" I ripped my shoelaces apart and slid my boots off. I pulled on the tips of my dainty white socks. I was now barefoot on the cool linoleum of the supermarket floor.

What next? I settled on skirt. I unzipped it at the back and shimmied out of it. My shirt fell down past my underwear. The benefits of a man's shirt.

"We're gonna see it all in a second anyway, honey!" shouted a middle aged woman watching. I felt my face burn as people laughed. They were all watching me!

I fumbled with the buttons of my shirt. My fingers weren't working right! Oh god, would he spank me if I took too long?! Panicking, I ripped the shirt right open. The crowd oohed as buttons fell to the floor.

"Very good, Harriet," said the Catcher. "Nice and fast."

I unhooked my bra. I was so sad; it was a cute lacy white bra. I would probably never see it again. I lowered it, revealing my milky white breasts. There was applause and hooting. God, I was half naked in a supermarket! There was a cool breeze on my tits!

I heard the middle aged woman muttering "I used to look like that," her voice silky with approval. A young guy about my age had a massive grin on his face. Fuck me, he was going to be masturbating to me later! They're was a lesbian - short hair, big muscles and tattoos - with her jaw to the floor.

"Last one, Harriet." He didn't have to remind me. I hooked my thumbs in my panties, then bent over as I pulled them down. I stepped out of them. There I was - fully naked in a supermarket I used every day.

"Wow. Mousy brown pubes, I never would have guessed."

"Amazing legs. I could run my hands all over those legs."

I started to cry.

"Hands behind your head, Harriet."

I obeyed. I knew this would be my life now - naked obedience. He walked around behind me, grabbed my wrists, and began tying them together with rope.

"Look at her makeup run."

He put a leash around my neck. "From now on, Harriet, you're to call me Sir. You're to obey my every order. Do you understand?"

I sniffed. "Yes, Sir."

"Very good. Now march."

The crowd applauded again. There were wolf whistles. Most of all, there was laughter.

I'm naked in public. Led around on a leash. Bound and unable to cover up. I was about to be out on the street where any loser could gawk at me.

I wish I'd paid those parking tickets.