An Enlightened Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Gramps, Daughter, Grand-Daughter learn deep secrets.
11.4k words
4.54
10k
13
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of an enlightened family Pt 3..... Father. Daughter, grand-daughters and uni friend.

This is tied to Gramps enlightenment series. So it might be advisable to read those first but this is a story that can be read independently.

All characters are over the age of 18.

Not as much Sex in this one but references to it and fleshing the story hopefully.

'I had never played like that myself.' Patsy confessed 'But it felt good when your tongue was around my arse as well.......... You fancy taking our anal virginity Dad?'

Spitting his coffee 'That is a conversation for another time........ We better get a wiggle on and get home........ By The Way your phone was PINGING like crazy.' James asserts 'Anyone need anything.... A pee, a snack??'

Nicky smiling 'I need you to fuck me like you did mum........... but not just yet ........ it is all a bit tender......... Juicy but tender ha ha.'

'Do you want to ride up front with Gramps......... I think I might need a little snooze.' Patsy purrs as she fishes her phone out of her bag to see a missed call from Mike but 4 missed messages from Laurence.

Nicky climbs over the centre consul...... Wiggling her arse in James's Face ........ He just had to grab her hips and flick his tongue up her arse crack.

Pulling out of the Car Park and making a mental note of where it is, James can't help but consider the possibility of maybe picking up Lauren at some point and slipping down here, yes it is a 4 or 5 hour drive but if he reacquaints himself with some of the people he met during his sales career he can surely find a reason to be in the area..... He can't take her to King's but it would be a middle finger at 'Lanky Larry' ..... I bet he has never been invited to fuck his Daughter or Grand-Daughter, it might be illegal but it is thrilling as well, is the thought that wanders through his head ..... Sian might have set the liaison this morning up but he didn't think she would want to share him, Michelle was different as they play together, which James also finds extremely hot......... His body involuntarily betraying him again as his cock starts to stiffen once again.

**** **** **** ****

Patsy meanwhile listens to the voicemail from her hubby Mike 'Ummm ..... I have collected enough stuff to last another couple of weeks....... Ummmm, hopefully it will be all sorted by then......... But ..... we need to have a little chat sometime......... Ummmm..... Call me when back home........ Bye.' Looking nonplussed Patsy again thinks of the fact she thinks her hubby is having an affair....... No 'Love You' like there used to be on all of his messages and he needs a chat!!!!

Turning to her messages........'Hi, Larry again. I think I saw your car ahead of us on the Motorway, but then you turned off..... So it either wasn't you or I have my thoughts confused ........ I thought you lived closer to me?'

'Ignore my last text..... it is nothing to do with me where you are living or what you are doing...... Sorry.'

'Yes it is me again...... Just heard from Lauren and she confirmed that you do live closer to us........ So now I am worried ..... Why did you turn off? There are no service areas up there........ Message me and let me know you are OK please...... By The Way this is Larry'

'OK, it has been nearly 2 hours I guess you aren't talking to me......... But just let me say ...... Last night was the first time I have felt anything near wanting to hold someone and caress someone, let alone do what I did......... To clarify, there is a wife but she is a long gone ex and talks to me only at board meetings (She is a major shareholder in the business) and you saw the obnoxious female that is my daughter, she really is hard work........ Lauren isn't so bad when out of her presence, but will insist on being all Hoity-Toity (Which helps with the business but she needs to drop it in private)......... I saw you and your well behaved and normal family. You were well dressed and classy without forcing it....... And yes I did see your skirt fall open and display your stocking tops........ I am not ashamed to admit I was aroused........... Then we talked, I know you are married, but don't think you are happy....... Then I found out I knew your Dad (We don't get on and never will I guess... I lost your mum to him and have never forgiven him)....... Then obviously what happened last night happened......... I was hoping to maybe explore things further...... But I guess I am fooling myself and James has something that I can't get....... Anyway, take care and just in case you do want to meet for coffee and a chat you have my number..... Larry xx'

Patsy quietly sighs to herself and decides to answer but can feel something just doesn't sit right.

'Hi Larry, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to reply....... I truly didn't hear the messages come in........ We turned off as we needed to talk and things as a family and didn't want to do it with lots of people around. So yes it was our car you saw.

We do live about 10 or so miles away from you, as the girls found out, hence we have a bag from Lauren to drop off to you (Maybe she thought we would drop it back to King's where we stayed last night when we passed by again .... But as I didn't know until you told me I think that is wrong) ........ I just hope we haven't done something that the girls saw and they have put 2 and 2 together and made 5......... Thank you for the compliment..... I do love the feel of Stockings and Suspenders, I had hoped you hadn't seen, but as I now know you did this might sound forwards of me ....... Thinking about you seeing and then what we did last night has quite excited me and yes I am aroused as I type this........ You are a very smart and dare I say sexy man, who made me feel like I was desired last night.

You are right, I am not happy in my marriage and think he might be having an affair......... This doesn't mean I will ..... but I am willing to meet and talk and see if anything develops...... if this might suit you as well then we can talk over the next few days....... Let us both just get home and sort out our lives.

I am intrigued to hear more about this feud between you and Dad.

Talk properly soon??? ...... Patsy xx'

Putting her head back and closing her eyes whilst snaking her hand inside her skirt flap to rest on her mound. Patsy sighs quietly to herself.

**** **** **** ****

Meanwhile.

Nicky sitting with her legs slightly apart, feeling the afterglow of her Mother's tender but intense ministrations is in a world of her own.

She feels her phone vibrate (Doesn't tend to have her tones on because of the constant notifications from Social Media) so flips it over to see what it is. See a text from Sian she opens it.

'OMG, I have just had the most fascinating conversation with Lauren (Miss Titties).......... She really is so different when away from her Mother and Grandfather........ Anyway short story..... She is here to get qualifications to help her manage the Gym, Pool and Spa at the Hotels owned by Larry (Her Grandfather) she said it is her mother that sets the rules and causes all the tension with her and Larry...... But when I said we were all Gymnasts and getting Qualified to eventually coach (I think you ought to apply as well..... Or look into a night-school course close to home) Anyway she said because she had left to come to UNI there are 2 part-time vacancies at the local hotel to you..... 1 Receptionist and 1 Gym/Pool/Spa supervisor...... She is prepared to back you to get one or both because I said you would be perfect for it........ Obviously when she returns, or you start studying for qualifications (You really need to do it you would be fantastic with all your knowledge).......... Anyway...... I bared my soul and my body to try to help you with this ....... BTW Lauren is so great really and fucks like she can't get enough....... My Fanny and ass was tingling from Gramps but when she stripped off and pulled out the Strap-On last night I was in orgasm heaven.

Right....... Now dish the dirt ...... WTF did you mean when you said Mum joined you and Gramps in bed last night........ Were you all just sleeping???'

Smiling broadly as she looks across at James and firstly remembering his cock invading her last night and then the amazing fun from earlier she is surprised to see his trousers yet again displaying a definite bump where his cock was thickening 'Does he never tire she muses ....... Or does he take the little blue helper??'

Deciding to respond to Sian first, Nicky flicks her pussy with gay abandon which gets a toot from a passing lorry.

James looking across .....'I think you forget these windows aren't blacked out up front........ Maybe you ought to put that away ...... or there will be accidents.' He chuckles.

Giggling ...... 'You are just jealous because someone else finds me hot.'

'Oooo get you Miss Horny!!!!.......... Not every guy is under your power.'

Looking down at her phone but also pulling her skirt back into place, she actually felt like she had been told off. She hits reply to the text from Sian......... 'I would so much like to be where you are, so I can learn and get qualifications but not sure it is for me, plus now I know I can have fun with Gramps while you are out of the way I am in a better place.

So you have already fucked someone to try to get what you want??? Sian be careful you don't want to get known as easy!!!

Those jobs do sound good though and I am qualified for Reception, but not sure about the other one........ But I ain't sure I want to work for those miserable buggers. But can you find out more info please.

In answer to your question ....... Gramps was sliding in and out of my pussy, we were being careful, so he wasn't full on fucking me, but he suddenly whispered that Mum wanted to join us and was it alright???

They have fucked once before apparently....... Anyway he just fingered Mum last night as she sucked on my tits and played with his balls. But OMG when we were driving home he suddenly pulled off of the road, found a quiet Car-Park on the edge of some forestry and he fucked Mum right to a squirting orgasm whilst Mum teased my pussy and my arsehole ...... I also teased Mum's pussy and sucked Gramps balls ...... ooo and I pushed two fingers in Gramps ass....... It was amazing and I know why you like eating pussy now.......... We nearly got caught though.

We are now back on the Motorway, mum is resting in the back (Looking over she thinks Patsy is asleep but notices her hand inside her skirt) ...... and Gramps has another boner!!!!

Talk later when we are home'

A minute or so later the phone vibrates again. 'Lauren said that Larry is different when her Mum isn't around and usually her Mum is off shagging anything that moves.......... He isn't as adventurous as Gramps it appears but he does often stand behind Lauren so he can gaze down her top and does occasionally stroke her arse as he passes by in enclosed areas ......... Oh and apparently he has a cock to die for ..... at least 9inches ...... She accidentally saw it in the Changing Rooms.......... Maybe he will get 'Jiggy' with others but not his own family.

Anyway I will send full details of the jobs by e-mail later when Lauren sends me the link.

BTW I hate you for having Gramps to yourself!!!!! You filthy tart ha ha.'

Looking into the backseat again to check her Mum is asleep, Nicky slides as far over in her seat as she can, leans over and kisses James on the cheek....... 'Does your cock never get tired?' she whispers as she moves her left hand into his lap to run a finger up his length.

'It seems to have found a new life with lots of choice on offer.' James responds.

'Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?'

Thinking for a few seconds ..... 'No...... I think we are going to have to be careful for a while and not make any major changes to our routines ....... But because we live in such close proximity I can foresee lots of fun ahead....... With Dad being around he might have something to say as well...... and Mum might suddenly realise what we have done is wrong........ Gramma instilled lots of right and wrong in us all, we can't just change everything just like that..... it wouldn't be fair to Gramma's Memory.'

'OK...... Yeah I get that...... but I want to spend more time with you and feel you touching me.'

'We will...... but too much of something isn't always good........ what we have is beautiful but wrong.' Pulling her close James momentarily turns and kisses her forehead.

Looking into the back seat and see her Mum still appearing to be asleep Nicky sits back in her own seat .... 'Gramps...... Can I ask you a few things....... so that I can try to understand this more.'

'Of course you can but I am not sure I will or can know the answers............ this is all pretty new to me as well.... So I don't know what this is.' James replies casually looking over at her and seeing just how beautiful and sexy she is, sitting there with her skirt barely covering anything and her nipples appearing to be constantly hard.

'Well....... I am confused ..... you are obviously very horny and like to try anything....... So how did this not show until now?........ Why did Gramma make us all feel so frightened to mention anything about our bodies and that....... Have you always be keeping your feelings bottled up??' Nicky whispers hesitantly, getting quieter all the time.

'Firstly, please don't speak badly of Gramma....... She was always a very good wife to me and an excellent Mum and Grand-Mother to you all.'

'I am not being horrible to Gramma......... Sorry....... But I don't know how else to say it......... since she died things have become ....... Freer and more relaxed ......... including all the things that we have experienced in the last day or two........ I am so happy that things are happening ..... I just don't understand it........... I felt so loved when I found out that Dad was prepared to show me what sex was about instead of just fumbling about like Mum did......... He once told me he had a few older ladies who showed him what was nice.......... One particular one that he always said was a real surprise to him but she was the sexiest older women he ever knew except from his own Mum.'

'OK ........ well answer me one question and then I will give you some insight into how my life has been........... How did you start things with Dad and what did Mum say and do?'

'That is two questions' she giggles 'Ummmmm ...... I think it started one night when I came home from a competition and couldn't sleep because I had made a mistake in my routine so went to get a drink and mum called out to me as I passed their bedroom to check I was alright........ I went in and sat on the side of the bed to talk to Mum, Dad was asleep cuddled up behind mum........... I shivered because I was just in my nightie so Mum scooted me off of the quilt, pulled it back and told me to get in and keep warm as we talked............... about 20 minutes later I felt a hand rubbing my leg and thought it was Mum just trying to reassure me as we talked about the competition ........ Mum always said that she made lots of mistakes but was always satisfied she had done her best........ all except once when she made a huge mistake and ended up hurt ....... But she did say that on that occasion everything turned out perfectly about a week later.'

James just nods 'Mum was a great gymnast, not quite as lithe and athletic as you and Sian but I think I know why that was.......... But carry on with your story and I will try to tell you my thoughts later when it is my turn........ speed it up before Mum wakes up, she might not like having everything talked about.'

'Alright, but I was trying to set the scene....... You always say there is more than meets the eye at times......... Well, as the hand was rubbing my leg I must have moaned or said something because Mum asked why I was smiling so much ......... I just answered that her words and her touching me was making me relax and not fret over the mistake........ she looked at me with a puzzled look and lifted the quilt as she obviously also felt a contact.......... It was Dad's hand rubbing my thigh and Mum must have felt his arm moving on her hip where his arm was looped over........ she pinched his arm, which partly woke him up ........ Mum asked what he was doing..... he mumbled something and must have pushed up closer to Mum .......... To which Mum told him (Making air quotes) No that is not me you are touching up but your 18 year old Daughter......... He obviously thought she was joking and slid his hand right up to my pussy............ I grabbed his hand and said something like ........ Dad, you can't touch me there........... That woke him right up and he leaned up and looked over the top of Mum realised what he had done and immediately apologised....... We avoided each other for about a week ...... then one night whilst watching TV I said it was nice to have parents who liked to make me feel loved........ Mum asked what I meant ........ So I admitted I enjoyed his hand on my pussy.'

'Ooooo I bet that was awkward?'

'Not really ...... Mum made a joke of it and said something like ...... Your Dad knows how to make a pussy purr........ I think I replied, he can make mine purr anytime!!!!! ..... which made us all laugh and Dad raise an eyebrow and smirked.'

'So you are the one that started it?'

'NO!!!'

'Shush....... You'll wake Mum up.' James asserts.

Little did either of them realise but Patsy was awake in the backseat and was actually interested in the conversation and couldn't wait to hear the story from James's side........... Remembering the stroking incident she had actually started stroking her own pussy through her panties, which were actually beginning to get damp.

'Dad has started it that night in bed and after I had said about making my pussy purr.......... I saw Dad as I was coming out of the bathroom after a shower a couple of days later said something like ....... I liked the feel of your pussy and would love to make it purr anytime, just let me know when and where .......... As he was going for his shower, he just opened the towel and asked if I want to take a quick feel back .......... I was amazed to see he was semi hard....... But I just turned and disappeared to my room.'

'Embarrassed?'

'Ummmm ....... No, horny .......... I had heard Mum and Dad fucking a few times and always wanted to be in Mum's place.'

'Nicola!!!!'

'Shush....... You'll wake Mum up.......... You can't say much because apparently you also crossed the Daddy/Daughter boundary at least once......... Mind you I only found that out last night ......... or actually, yesterday afternoon when we were driving up.......... I had found out what Sian and Michelle were doing with you and was planning how I could do the same......I asked Mum a question and she let it slip that maybe once she had had sex with you......... when it became apparent we would have to stay over, I started planning how I could get you to fuck me......... But, was even more turned on and thrilled when Mum joined us in bed........ That was totally hot ........ I have never been in bed sexually with Mum and Dad.'

Patsy can't resist and pushes her gusset aside to push two fingers into her again sodden opening.

'So anyway to wrap up my part so that I can hear your story ...... About two weeks later, I was having a pee and Dad was waiting outside the downstairs bathroom to come in for a shower and Gramma comes bowling in through the door to the kitchen, so Dad just opened the bathroom door and shot in so Gramma didn't catch him with just a towel on and shout at him............. Mum did wonders at getting Gramma back out in about 10 minutes, by saying she was just going to pop over anyway to see you both........... But by then I had reached out and pulled the towel off of Dad and whispered ..... So this is gonna make me purr is it? Gazing at his cock........ Dad waggled it in front of me and invited me to touch him ....... I did and it grew hard straight away......... Mum had to pop over to yours as promised to Gramma...... Sian was over at Michelle's .......... Dad fingered me, fucked me and ate me on the bathroom floor ....... So romantic...... but it made me so happy ............ That night we told Mum ........ She laughed .... Said something like, that took long enough to happen and do not let Gramps or Gramma know......... Oh and told Dad he better not neglect her just because he had a lithe young bit of skirt in tow.'