An Enlightened Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So how did Sian get to the point of having incestuous sex as well?'

'So many questions........... She caught me coming out of the Utility Room one day looking flushed ............ Hid and watched Dad creep out about 5 minutes later ...... put two and two together and thought she was getting one over on Dad because she threatened to tell Mum unless he told her what we were doing.......... He told her and asked if she wanted to play...... she thought she had one over on Mum then as well.......... But Mum, Dad and me had already spoken about whether she would be interested......... Mum seemed to think it was better learning from Dad than from the boys.......... But you know Sian and Michelle have been welded at the hip for years and are rarely apart....... Anyway it appears Michelle had teased her Dad at Christmas, sat on his lap whilst watching a film and started wriggling ...... He told her if she didn't sit still he would spank her ........ it apparently went sideways from there and Michelle fucked her Dad whilst her Mum slept off Christmas Dinner.'

'Oh wow....... So many secrets.'

'Well, now your turn........ How, Why, What ....... Tell me everything........ make it quick or Mum will be awake.'

Reaching across ruffling her hair, 'Ooooo Miss Bossy Boots is in town is she?' James chuckles.

Grabbing his hand and pulling it to her chest first and then her pussy 'Thats right ....... If you aren't careful you won't get any more of this.' Nicky purrs.

'In that case ..... I won't say anything then ....... Maybe I don't want any more of this.' He states as he quickly strokes her pussy lips.

Nicky immediately starts crying and shuffles away 'W.w.w.h.h.h.y.y.y not?....... I love you Gramps....... What did I do wrong?' she sobs quietly.

James feeling guilty reaches out but she shrugs him away 'I am kidding Nicky......... Of course I want more of you ..... I love you so much.'

'Don't tease me please Gramps ....... Everyone makes fun of me ....... I thought you were different.' Nicky sobs.

'Look sweet young thing, there are services just up ahead ....... Let's stop there for some food and then you can tell me who makes fun of you.'

'But that means we have to wake Mum up and then you won't tell me your story.'

'You know Mum, she will go back to sleep once we start moving again.......... Now have you got shorts or panties to pop on ....... I would rather keep your charms away from the rabble in the services.' James croons trying to soothe her.

'I have panties in the bag and a longer skirt.......... But if mum stays asleep when we pull into the services ...... Can I quickly have a suck on your cock before going in for food...... you don't need to cum...... I just want to feel you and taste you again.'

'OK....... I will park as far away from other cars to allow you to change etc ...... then move the car before waking Mum up.'

Patsy sighs gently and swirls her fingers a bit more in her cunt wishing it was her going to blow her Dad. Realising that if she wants to really know how and why they have suddenly found themselves in the current position of sexual freedom she will have to pretend to sleep again once they start moving onwards.

Looking in the rear-view mirror to check it was OK to move across and leave the Motorway James, still having the mirror angled slightly lower than normal, notices the gentle movement under her skirt and realises Patsy is not asleep at all ....... This somehow excites him.

Parking way back under some trees where nobody should pass them at all James switches the motor off and turns towards Nicky as she slips her seat-belt off.

'So young lady, whilst mum is still asleep and before you start to think up a story to tell me ...... Who makes fun of you and why?'

'Oh it is nothing really...... But when you were horrible to me earlier it made me sad.' Nicky mumbles looking down and twiddling her fingers 'all I want is to fit in and have someone to love me like you love Gramma........ I also want to be held and adored ....... I thought you cared for me.'

'I do care for you ...... but something is bugging you. So come on tell me what it is and we can see if there is something we can do to change it.'

'It is nothing really...... but with Sian going off to Uni it made me think........ I have nothing and no one...... That is why when I found out that you were willing to hold me and make me feel special I was so happy....... But then thinking about it just now things will never change for me.'

'That sounds far deeper than you are giving it credit for........ Come on tell me everything that is bugging you.' James croons as he reaches out to tuck her hair behind her ear so he can at least see part of her face.

'You'll think I am silly........ here goes ...... When Gramma was here we all knew where we stood and my little bit of sneaking around with the boys that I like and also the sex with Dad was thrilling..... Gramma always had time to sit and talk to me.'

'So what has changed?'

'Umm..... everything....... Sian is going to learn things that will put her ahead of me in all things, plus she has Michelle to hold her anytime she wants .... Also it looks like she can make friends so easily, look at that girl they are sharing with..... Sian said she is really nice but I still think she is weird....... Plus you couldn't resist her, had to grab her boobs....... I haven't even got boobs for anyone to grab or to like me for.' Nicky sobs quietly.

'Sian is only trying to get some qualifications to maybe help her if she decides to stay in sport ....... But in reality she is just marking time as there aren't any decent vacancies for anyone anywhere .......... You already have a good job and get in house training to gain your qualifications.'

'Gramps, I am a gopher and answer the phones or greet people to the offices and direct them where they need to go....... I am not even a personal secretary......... All the other girls laugh at me ...... I am stuck out on that single desk all on my own with no one to talk to ..... I get all the shit when people arrive late and just scream for directions, especially if I am on the phone at the time. Visitors seem to think they have priority.'

'Oh....... I thought you liked your job........ I didn't realise you were frustrated.'

'Gramma knew but always told me how to make it work out better for me ....... I think she used to pull strings with one of the bosses to get me onto training courses......... Even those have stopped since she died.'

'Yeah Gramma knew a lot of people and could get things done......... What else is bugging you though ...... there is something deeper I think....... Your job we can do something about .... We can look and see if there are other vacancies elsewhere ...... I know lots of people as well you know........... You have never been jealous of Sian before, so why now?'

'I dddddddooon't know.......... She is off learning things that I didn't have chance to, and she has Michelle to love her............... I have nobody to get physical with .... I don't like any of the boys that much ..... I actually prefer a guy to be older, more like Dad's age ....... Even Dad has stopped showing interest, not just in me but in Mum as well, he has been away for 3 whole weeks and Mum said he is still going to be away for a bit longer......... Even Sharon at the Gym Club only wants me because all the younger girls and boys are off at Uni or stopping competing......... My life is a mess ........ I thought with you it would be different and for a few hours I thought I had someone to care and also to do physical things with........ it appears not even you want me.' Nicky sobs and covers her face with her hands.

Looking in the rear-view mirror to see Patsy laying back with her eyes barely open but with a hurt look on her face he quickly looks over his shoulder and mouths 'Hold tight I will try to fix this.' Patsy just barely nods to acknowledge him.

Sliding his seat back as far as he could and reaching out to touch Nicky on the shoulder ...... 'Hey missy, slide over here on my lap, it isn't perfect, but if we get out or move too far Mum might wake up.' James quietly says.

'I am so sorry I am a misery guts.' Nicky mewls as she carefully manoeuvres herself onto his lap, leaving her legs trailing over the centre consul.

'You aren't a misery guts...... but you are deeply upset and it is over mostly small things that we can try to address.' James utters as he wraps his arms around her and cuddles her into his embrace planting a kiss on her hairline.

'Do you think so?'

'Yes...... This isn't rocket science ...... let's take things slowly and make a plan ..... when we get home we can sit down with Mum and talk to her as well.'

'She will just tell me to grow up.' Nicky sobs.

'I don't think so ........ In fact if I know Mum she will have just as many answers as I do or Gramma did......... She might be more easy going than Gramma but she is just as determined to get what she wants, even if she has to wait for it!'

'I love you Gramps....... I just want to please you.' Nicky sighs as she wiggles gently in his lap..... her head on his chest before leaning up to kiss him on the lips.

Kissing her gently whilst composing his thoughts and quickly looking in the rear-view mirror but unable to see Patsy clearly James decides his plan of campaign and just hopes Patsy gets the message as and when needed. 'So, let's try to make head or tails of this dilemma.......Firstly, as I said I think Sian is just marking time and trying to find her niche as there are not that many decent jobs out there at present, I think she is literally just following Michelle's lead at the moment, that whole family is sports oriented and I think they are 'Pushing' Michelle to get a qualification to open doors for her. Yes Sian has a chance that you weren't allowed. Gramma thought she was doing the best for us all, including me..... I will maybe explain it better later when I tell you my 'Story'........ as for having Michelle to hold her and love her..... Well, I think that is maybe also a comfort place for them both and because of a change in the way the world sees things they are more free ....... but then, it has always been more acceptable for girls to hug and hold each other's hands in public than guys...... apart from yesterday I have never seen them openly being sexual with each other, including kissing.'

Nicky, looks meaningfully at his lips as he speaks, once again gently wiggles in his lap.

'Work is something we can look into for you ....... If you aren't happy there, maybe check to see if there are promotions or vacancies in the offing. If there isn't then we can look around and make enquiries........ One advantage of living in a small town is there is always a good gossip base.'

'I know it is only silly.' Nicky mutters.

'It isn't silly if it matters this much to you.' James assures her as he cuddles her closely, loving the closeness of the situation....... 'Now for the more awkward issues....... I can't speak for your Dad, but I know he wouldn't stay away on the installation unless it was necessary...... I think just having lost Gramma and also Sian going away I think we are all feeling slightly adrift at the moment ........ as for me though, I adore you like I always have as a beautiful Grand-Daughter but this physical side we are exploring is all new to me as well ....... I am still processing it myself and yes I feel invigorated and thrilled myself but ...... 1) Is it just a passing phase? and 2) We have to be careful because it is illegal.' His hand comes to rest on her leg just above her knee.

Feeling his hand on her leg and a definite stiffening of his cock under her bum, Nicky smiles slightly through the tears.

'Gramps, you are so wonderful and thoughtful........ I am just being a drama queen I guess.'

Putting on a silly voice 'Well my dear we all should show our inner diva occasionally.' James intones casually stroking her leg a bit higher......... 'Now, I think it is time for you to dry those tears, pop on your panties and a different skirt or shorts and then we can wake Mum up and go and find some food .......... Then, if all is good and nothing strange when we get home tonight Mum and you can cook my dinner and who knows I might even stay over at your house tonight so that we are all close.'

Wiggling about and feeling him getting even more excited ...... 'OK...... But can I just either lick this or even feel it slide back into me now.' she slides over and lowers her hand to his crotch to fondle his growing erection.

'You are incorrigible........ Mum will be awake in a minute so we can't bounce too much.'

'Gramps, I am so wet ..... feel.' Nicky coos as she pulls his hand on her knee to her steaming pussy.

'Is there a time when you aren't?' James chuckles as he feels the curls tickle his fingers.

'If I lift up a bit you can slide your trousers down, I know you are commando today , then I can quickly sit back on you and feel you as you slide inside me ...... even just for a few bounces.' Nicky Pleads.

'I can never refuse you ........ But be careful or someone will see or Mum will wake up and wonder what is going on.' James mutters as he feels her lift up gently and he tugs his trousers down whilst also lifting slightly thus allowing his cock to be free.

Flipping the back of her skirt up as she lowers back into his lap feeling first his cock touching her bum cheeks before she can nestle it perfectly in line with her sopping vaginal canal and lower herself gently but firmly on him. 'Oh god that feels so wonderful........ I love you Gramps.' Nicky sighs as she bottoms out on his cock....... Looking over his shoulder she can see her Mum starting to stir and places a finger on her own lips to signify quiet.

Allowing Nicky to get a couple of bounces in before moving Patsy takes one last stroke of her own pussy before sitting up and shuffling forwards to wrap her arms around her Dad from behind...... 'Sorry, I think I must have dropped off..... Why are we stopped?...... What are you two up to now?' Patsy mumbles as she kisses James on the ear, slides her right hand up to his mouth so he will hopefully taste her pussy juice and sneaking her other hand inside Nicky's blouse to fondle her breast.

'Oooo Mum, sorry didn't mean to wake you....... Gramps was giving me some advice.' Nicky replies as she feels her Mum pinch her nipple.

'Is that the new name for it?........ Looks more like a crafty fuck to me.' Patsy giggles as she pushes her fingers into James's mouth and feels him swirl his tongue around tasting her juices.

'No....... not a fuck.... Just reassurance.' Nicky coos as she settles down onto James's lap with his cock fully embedded in her.

'I could do with some reassurance at times.' Patsy responds as she leans further across to kiss her Daughter.

'Mum.......... Someone might see!' Nicky stammers.

'What is wrong with a gentle kiss from Mother to Daughter ....... If only people could see what else is going on in here.' Patsy giggles...... 'So are you reassured? Can we go for food but most importantly a wee?'

'Pass me my bag and I will wiggle into my panties and a longer skirt and then I will be ready.' Nicky assures as she lifts up and James's cock slides out of her.

'Such a waste but I can't reach from here.' Patsy sighs as she sees her Dad's cock glistening with Nicky's juices.

**** **** **** ****

Sitting on a table in the window, with nobody within listening distance Nicky and James fill Patsy in on their discussion (Even though she had heard most of it anyway) she plays along and listens.

'So Gramps is going to tell his story when we start driving again.' Nicky asserts......... 'You can ride up front with Gramps if you want ....... I am gonna sit in the back and just listen ....... You probably know most of it anyway Mum.'

'I think I will join you in the back and just let Gramps tell it as he wants to......... I am not sure I do know most of it....... There were lots of things I didn't understand.' Patsy affirms puzzling both James and Nicky.

Patsy can remember her Mum telling her about how things were when she met James..... So she wanted to see if James tells the whole story as she thinks it should be.

**** **** **** ****

Finishing their lunch and deciding it would be a single hit to get home from where they are James, Patsy and Nicky all use the facilities and then get back in the car..... James driving out of the car-park looks over his shoulder ... 'You two are like royalty!'

Once they are back on the motorway Nicky sits forwards .... 'Are you going to tell us about when you and Gramma first met then?'

'OK ...... But there isn't much to say really..... might show you why Gramma was like she was though. Even Mum will be surprised at some of this I think.' James mutters as he looks over his shoulder because for some reason Patsy is as far across the car as she can get so he can't see her in any of the mirrors.

Patsy shrugs.

Nicky sits back and James begins.

'Back then things were a lot more reserved and quiet.... We only really mixed with the people from our own towns and villages ....... I was a year above Gramma and two years behind Larry Kingman.'

'What.... Mr Grumpy?...... What has he got to do with anything?' Nicky interrupts.

'Let Gramps tell us and maybe we will find out.' Patsy admonishes 'By the way.... He is a very nice man once you talk to him.'

'Hmmmmph ...... he must have bloody changed then.' James growls 'Anyway, where was I ........ Oh yes..... So we didn't mix outside school but when we all left and moved on to working and stuff ...... Well we all found ourselves crossing paths on 'Block Release' at the local Technical College ......4 or 5 weeks twice a year to do the book parts of our various jobs and the rest working in either the factory, office, hotel or as in Gramma's case moving around the big estates in the South West as a 'Ladies Maid' She was hoping to one day become a maid for the Royal Family........ Anyway ...... Whilst at college Larry and myself both starting playing Football for a local side and Gramma used to watch our midweek games before her Dad picked her up ...... Women weren't encouraged to drive so much back then....... We both liked to show off to the girls and both of us took a liking to Gramma......... So long story short, one day her Dad was late so I offered to drive her home ...... It was 2 weeks before Christmas and her 19th Birthday..... As we approached her house she started to shiver but insisted I dropped her at the bottom of the road so she could walk up....... I wasn't happy about it but as we stopped she looked up and said 'There's my sister and my nephew so I won't be walking on my own.' The nephew was in a huge pushchair type affair even though I knew he was about 5 or 6, I remember roughly when he was born as Gramma was off school for 2 weeks to help out. There was no way I could get the contraption in my car so I acquiesced and let her out.'

Wiping his face and taking a huge breath..... James looked to make sure Patsy and Nicky were listening.

'I heard her sister telling her that her Dad was annoyed with her as one of her uncles had come to collect her from college but couldn't find her......... I could see lots of cars and people milling about up by the house....... Well as I turned the car around and started driving back up the hill to go home I saw her Dad come out and appear to shout at the two girls ..... they started running up the road .......... Well, the next 2 weeks Gramma was not in college, but I thought it was just maybe her blocks were different than mine so didn't take much notice ..... But, rent-a-gob Kingman was mouthing off one afternoon in the changing rooms and claiming he had seen her and spent a few days with her..... all this whilst prancing around waving his cock between his legs ...... they don't call him Lanky Larry for nothing.'