An Enlightened Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patsy sat up as she heard this with a wry smile touching her lips.

'Gobby was claiming she was staying away to avoid me.'

'Was she?' enquired Nicky.

'No ....... This is where you might understand where Gramma got her strange ways from .......' Sighing deeply. 'It was about 4 months before I found out the real reason ...... I had driven out there once and got stopped by a Police Road Block, I thought it was an accident in the lanes.......... Anyway it was about the middle of April and I was back for another 'Block' of study when another of the girls from Gramma's course asked me if I could meet Gramma by the football pitches....... I went straight over and found Gramma sat quietly on the tree stump but with tears in her eyes....... I crouched down and looked her in the eye and asked what was wrong......... She just looked at me and asked 'Are you an only child or if not do you have any brothers?'

'What was it?' Nicky pleads excitedly.

'Before I tell you, you have to promise this will not be mentioned again and this will also tell you why there is none of Gramma's family about.'

Both Patsy and Nicky nodded and said 'OK' both looking puzzled and looking alternately between each other and James.

'It was the Family Custom (This part spat out rather than spoken) that only the men of the family could touch the girls until they had a proper boyfriend, that had been 'Vetted' by the family and that on their Birthday they could have sex but only when they reached 19 years of age......... Because it was nearly Christmas all of the uncles and cousins were there for Gramma's 19th birthday.' Choking back a sob 'On that night I dropped her home one by one 9 of them having stripped her and tied her down had sex with her ....... There was only Gramma and her sister, her sister had never had a boyfriend ...... the reason the nephew was in a contraption was a genetic defect passed from her Dad when he got her sister pregnant........ I found out later there were 4 other children between the two girls, but all had passed away early in life......... Anyway, long story short, Gramma told the lady of the house she was working for what had happened and she called the Police in ....... The Road Block was whilst the house was raided......... Anyway Gramma was taking in by the family she was working for but was interested in both myself and 'Lanky Larry'....... She needed to know that she would be treated properly and cherished ........ As you know I am an only child but Larry has 4 brothers........ Hence why I got to marry Gramma but I first had to promise to respect her in all ways including in the bedroom.' Wiping his eyes James sighs.

'Oh My God........ No wonder Gramma was so strict....... I can't understand the craziness of her family ....... What happened to them?' Squeals Nicky as she sits forward to try to cuddle James from behind.

'I am not answering questions ........ All I know is her parents were locked up and her sister and nephew were moved away ........ Gramma cut everyone off from then forwards and never mentioned it again ........ took 2 years before I finally convinced her we could build a life together.'

Looking over his shoulder 'So that is also why Lanky Larry and me do not see eye to eye ....... He was just a total fuck up then and remains one now I expect.'

'If he didn't know........' Patsy splutters.

'Of course he fucking knew!'

'Not if the first question was the same ....... 'Are you an only child or if not do you have brothers?' ..... It is a bit of a loaded question.' Patsy spits back.

'Anyway....... As I said it took 2 years to slowly gain Gramma's trust........... My Dad, your Grand-Father and Great Grand-Father as would have been died when I was 18 so my relationship with my Mum was not as normal either...... so I was looking after my Mum and trying to build something with Gramma...... Then my Mum was taken ill and passed away ....... 22.... no parents, no Grandparents...... it sure makes you grow up fast........ It took another 18 months after my Mum passed before all the bricks fell into place.'

'Oh Gramps...... I am so sorry........ to think I was whining because I don't like my job or the fact Sian is away doing things that I couldn't......... But tell me about your Mum so I can understand properly.' Nicky sighs as she cuddles him from behind.

'Pull off the road Dad....... I think we all need a break and a cuppa and then I'll drive whilst you finish the story ........ I knew some of this ...... Mum told me on her deathbed ....... But I didn't know it all and I think maybe there is something I need to tell you once we get home.' Patsy asserts.

**** **** **** ****

Sitting in the passenger seat, side on so he could lean on the door but see both Patsy and Nicky, James completed his story thus.

'So ..... I was a late life child for my Mum and Dad...... which then led to an earlier loss of them ..... earlier than any of us thought though........ these things happen.......Anyhow, my Dad used to rub cream into my Mum's feet nearly every night to keep them moist and soft...... So when he passed ..... I started doing it........ My Mum was also well blessed in the boob dept, she started developing very sore tops of the shoulders where her bra used to dig in ....... she couldn't do it up behind her either so had to do it up, turn it around put her boobs in and then slide her arms in and reverse the process to take her bra off, but with sores on her shoulders it wasn't pleasant ..... So I used to help her on and off with her bra and also help her cream her shoulders and under her boobs....... Nothing sexual, just helping to ease pain etc......Mum also had really bad trouble sleeping when he died so I used to sit up on her bed and talk to her...... often one or other of us falling asleep, usually me, so I started climbing under the quilt whilst we talked to keep warm and also to make it easier if I fell asleep......... well, one night I woke up in the night with my Mum curled up in my lap and she had pulled my hand over her and was holding my hand with hers but right between her boobs........ I couldn't move because I would have woken her up .......... Long story short, it became a regular thing ....... We would go to sleep and Mum would pull my hand over her and hold my hand with hers between her boobs, which was fine because she always wore a thick woollen type nightie....... Until one night I woke up on my side but with Mum on her back but she had left my hand still resting on her boobs and was mumbling ...'that feels nice' as her nipple rubbed against my hand as she was breathing........ I tried to move it but Mum squirmed and pulled it back....... Still nothing sexual in my head ....... I was just trying to help my Mum with the loss of my Dad and being alone........ All of this then came to a head when Gramma told me what had happened to her ........ I was stuck ...... I fancied Gramma like crazy, but loved my Mum in my own way ...... I realised I couldn't let the two worlds collide ........ But, because of missing my Dad my Mum literally started to fade through a broken heart and there was nothing I could do so I kept trying to encourage Gramma to trust me and then when my Mum finally had enough and died I think Gramma saw I was a genuine caring young guy, but not really knowing that I was touching my Mum's boobs most nights...... Still nothing sexual from my point of view but Gramma might have seen it differently ...... But she still kept me waiting until she agreed to marry me....... We didn't have sex until we were married and it was very tentative even after ........ But Gramma fell pretty soon for Patricia/Your Mum....... Once she was born I was like a lamb with 2 tails and slowly built up a trust from Gramma but she insisted on keeping her rigid rules ..... Clothes not too tight or revealing when outside ....... No gratuitous touching if anyone, including Patsy was about ...... and that stayed my life right up to Gramma's passing ....... Except for one slip, I never looked at another woman all the way through my marriage.'

'Before you ask Miss Beaky....... That slip was with me when I was 18 and a bit and Gramps had to help me to get dressed to go to a party ...... I had the same sort of injury as you recently had where I also fell off of the Beam ...... But our beam was wooden and I ended up with bad scrapes as well as the bruising and muscle strains....... I think I literally forced him to Fuck me ......... Hence the strange tone of conversation for the last couple of days.' Patsy asserts ......... 'We will be home in about 30 minutes and then I need to talk to you both anyway.'

'Talk to us now Mum.' Nicky whines.

'No, I think we have had enough shocks already today ........ Get home, sort the houses, have dinner, have baths or showers and then I will talking to you both.'

**** **** **** ****

Sitting down a few hours later after sorting the houses out, having showered, had dinner and dressed in comfy PJ's Nicky snuggles up to James's side....... 'I think I get why Gramma was so set in her ways and after that experience I can't say I blame her....... as for your relationship with your Mum ....... I think you were just being a good son, rubbing cream into her feet isn't sexual, is it?....... Not having big boobs myself I don't know about the sore shoulders etc .... I have a friend at work though and she has that sort of thing... she has like wide pads attached to her straps to spread the pressure...... but the rubbing of nipples .... I know what it feels like just having my T-shirt rubbing mine and it feels amazing ...... So I think it wasn't anything to do with sex ....... You never touched her pussy or that did you??? '

'Nicola!!!....... I know what we have done recently ......back then it was even more taboo..... I suppose it went on, the rich folks always seemed to be having relationships with family members, but us poor folk it was unheard of..... so NO I never touched her pussy.' James splutters.

Walking into the living room Patsy surveys the seating arrangements 'Nicky..... give Gramps room to breathe for gods sake!!'

'Alright!!!....... don't get your panties in a bunch.' Nicky replies 'Getting jealous are you??'

'Nicky, don't talk to your Mum like that.' James admonishes her. 'What's up?' he asks Patsy as she sits in the chair facing the sofa where James and Nicky are sat.

'Nothing....... I just don't get why she has to be sat right on top of you every second....... She never was like that until this weekend........ I certainly didn't get to do that even when you had made me feel loved and very special.' Patsy sighs.

'OK, as long as you are alright....... You can also come and sit here if you want ...... a 3 seater can accommodate 3 people ...... even 4 or 5 if they are all skinny minnies like you two.' James chuckles.

'Maybe in a little while........ I need to tell you both something though and as it seems to be the day for opening up, there is no better time.'

'Fair enough...... shall I make us all some Hot Chocolate first and then we can hear what you have to say and then move on with our lives and never bring up shit again?'

'With all milk, and Marshmallows?' both girls call at the same time.

'Is there any other way?' James laughs as he gets up to go into the kitchen.

On his return, James being diplomatic decides to sit in the swivel armchair that was literally only ever used by Gwen/Mum/Gramma when she was alive instead of sitting back down by Nicky.

'BTW Dad I agree with most of what Nicky said ......... But a good foot rub can be deemed as sexual ........ or it can when you do it, I remember vividly when you started massaging me on that night, the feel as you rubbed my feet was probably more intense than when you were rubbing my back....... That could have been because the back massage was to stretch the muscles though ..... the feet though was after I had felt you getting excited.......... I do so agree about the nipple stimulation though ....... Blouses, T-shirts in fact the wind blowing across a bare nipple is a wonderful feeling so maybe Nan was being slightly naughty and wasn't fully asleep...... but I think you were pretty innocent in the matter...... I didn't know her though so I can't really comment ........ I am just spit-balling as a female.'

'So, what is it that you need to tell us that might bring everything clearer?'

'Please both of you just listen and don't interrupt me until I finish.'

Both James and Nicky nod in agreement.

'I was sat with Mum one afternoon not long after she had her first turn, before she had the stroke. Mum knew that things were not in a good place and I believe she knew that there wasn't much time left for her.......... So she looked at me and made me promise to listen, not question and to not say anything until the time was right........ That time is now I think.' Patsy sighs. Picks up her Hot Chocolate took a drink to compose herself 'Mum told me what happened to her, but it appears, a sanitised version ..... she admitted to her Dad and 2 Uncles but as with your version Dad it appears it was much worse......... She also apologised that she had maybe made your and my life exceedingly difficult..... now we know why.'

James just sits there nodding, realising he wasn't alone in carrying the knowledge, all be it only a recent sharing of the burden.

'Mum then went on to tell me something that totally shocked me and I have thought very hard since I found out and definitely thought extremely deeply today....... But I think with what is beginning to evolve here, the time for secrets is at an end.' Taking another calming drink 'on that night of the party, the night that looms large in our history, Mum had gone to see Linda to try to smooth over any ill feeling between Arthur and herself after the scene at the gymnastics event where I had hurt myself.......... As she waited for Linda she started talking to Tina and something slipped out........ The mothers all used to 'Protect' us young people ...... basically keeping the daughters safe from getting caught by making a mistake and possibly getting pregnant by being stupid and having sex in hidden places just to fit in ......... none of the mothers would sleep with their own sons, but they let the other mothers do whatever stopped the boys from wanting to 'In crude terms. Fuck us girls'........ the playing with tits, a bit of fingering and oral sex was possible but no full sex was to take place between the boys and girls ...... the boys were also to protect any of us girls if strangers got too close............ Mum said she was shocked but it excited her as well ........that same day she was talking to Mike to find out what actually had happened to me with the accident....... Mike, thinking she was OK with the set-up the mums had started flirting and Mum for some reason responded ......... went to his house and allowed him to make love to her,'

James's jaw drops and he sits shaking his head.

'Mum admitted she had no intention of coming home to help get me dressed ....... Believing that I couldn't then go to the party....... She thought I had just clamped my jaw and accepted the pain to get dressed ....... I told her that you had helped me, but not what we had done....... She went to her grave believing you were still the loving caring husband that you had always been ......... I couldn't get my head around the fact she cheated on you but thought you still needed to be faithful.......... I have never asked Mike for his side of the story, basically because I didn't want to dig a huge hole that would split the whole family apart......... I know he is unfaithful to me ....... To be honest, it is one reason I allowed him to have sex with the girls, I thought it might keep him more honest with 3 pussies at home....... Judging by his actions lately I think I was just kidding myself.' Tears started running down her cheeks as she says this 'now we come to what is happening between all of us....... I love feeling you near me, your eyes following me, your hands touching me ..... even the hand on the shoulder as you try to pass by in the kitchen etc sent sparks to my pussy, my nipples and to my brain ever since that evening 20 odd years ago ........ I adore you in a way a Daughter shouldn't adore her Dad.'

'I adore you as well Patsy and yes probably since that night in a way that a Dad shouldn't view his Daughter.' James mumbles.

'Can I ask a question now?' Nicky tentatively asks.

'Go ahead ...... I don't think it will do us any good to try to understand it all though....... What has happened has happened........ I think it is more important to decide where we go from here.' James mumbles 'Patsy, you have to decide what to do about Mike....... I had an inkling he had something over Mum but never knew what it was ....... I won't treat him any differently, but he needs to treat you better in my opinion ...... you are a beautiful vivacious young woman ..... I don't say that because you are my Daughter .... I say it as a man.'

Nicky looking between her Mum and her Gramps 'Doesn't this just show that what we are doing is maybe not legally right but is most definitely emotionally right?.........What can be better than love in all forms between people who truly care for each other?'

'That is a very simplistic view ........ I don't think we need to tell Sian all of this stuff though.' Patsy comments.

James standing up with his arms open wide 'Both of you are so very special to me....... I am the luckiest man alive...... it has been one hell of a couple of days...... Come and give me a cuddle.'

As the 3 of them stand in the middle of the room just embracing each other, tears running down all of their cheeks, a family connection becoming stronger by the second. Patsy leans towards Nicky and kisses her lightly on the cheek ...... 'This is some heavy shit to deal with...... I am sorry I couldn't protect you from it.'

'Mum, you are not responsible...... I love you with all my heart ...... I actually feel this will make me stronger as I move forwards ....... We just need to stop the secrets from now on though.' Nicky responds.... Turning to face her Mum and raising a hand to cup her head as she leans in to kiss her passionately on the lips.

'I don't know about you two but I am ready for my bed.' Patsy yawns 'I think I want us all to be together tonight though so shall we put this behind us, accept we can't change anything and just snuggle up together?'

'Sounds like a plan to me.' James agrees as he kisses first Patsy and then Nicky 'I bagsy being the meat in this sandwich though.'

**** **** **** ****

Laying either side of him one hand each on his chest, cuddling in to his sides both ladies sigh as they feel his hands cupping their bum cheeks......

'Dad, I really want to make sweet delicate sensual love to you right now ....... We have wasted so much time where we could have been fulfilling all of our desires....... But I think that will come in the weeks and months ahead ...... I love you.' Patsy mumbles as she blows him on the nipple 'see how wonderful that feels.'

Nicky leaning up to kiss him 'that goes for me too ...... but Mum I also want to explore your body..... if that doesn't sound too weird.'

Linking hands Nicky and Patsy lower their hands to encircle James's once again erect penis.

'Sleep ladies ........ Tomorrow is another day.' James sleepily mumbles.

**** **** **** ****

Waking up the following morning all still snuggled together nicely Patsy and Nicky both lean up to kiss James, before kissing each other..... 'I know we said put it behind us and no questions..... I have one though' Nicky states 'did you or have you done the same as Gramma and had sex with any of the boys that I might have been friends with?'

'Nope..... only ever had sex with 3 people ..... Shaun, my boyfriend whose mums party it was on the night that changed everything, but he had such a tiny dick and it lasted maybe 10 seconds so doesn't count really.... Gramps, when he was helping me that night and your Dad........ plus the couple of bits of 'Pussy Play' I mentioned.'