An Enlightened Family Pt. 05

Story Info
Gramps enjoys his morning, but daughter enjoys her lunch.
8.1k words
4.61
6.6k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of an enlightened family Pt 5..... Father. Daughter, grand-daughters and uni friend.

This is tied to Gramps enlightenment series. So it might be advisable to read those first but this is a story that can be read independently.

All characters are over the age of 18.

**** **** **** ****

Patsy wanders in ....... 'So are we all sharing a bed tonight?'

'Yeah I think so ....... But just to sleep ...... You are tired, Nicky needs to rest that hip until I can check it out tomorrow ....... I just am happy to cuddle.' James chuckles as he peels his clothes off and slides into bed to find Nicky is already naked under the quilt.

'Ooooo bagsy being the Piggy in the Middle.' Nicky giggles as Patsy walks around the foot of the bed to the other side ...... and folds the quilt back before sliding into bed with her PJ's still on......'Mum, you are gonna roast with all three of us in here if you keep your jim-jams on.'

'Maybe I will slip them off later ....... Now let's all go to sleep.' She flicks the bedside light off and snuggles down in bed facing Nicky after kissing James and Nicky goodnight.

Nicky backs into James's lap so he can spoon her and lays with one hand on her Mum's hip whilst laying her head on James's arm as he cuddles her at the same time cupping Patsy's face in his hand.

Patsy has one hand resting between herself and Nicky, gently flicking at an erect nipple and her other hand over Nicky's hip to stroke James's hollow in his hip hoping he might roll slightly back so she can fondle his cock.

James laying with his cock pressed up tight in the crease of Nicky's arse and his free hand looped up over Nicky's waist slowly slipping up inside Patsy's PJ top to fondle her tits.

Two of them with secrets on their minds....... So much for the 'No more secrets agreement' 'I love you two ladies you know.'

'We love you as well.'

**** **** **** ****

As Nicky wakes up the following morning she is surprised to see her Mum already gone but so pleased to find Grampa James cuddled up close behind her, his cock, although flaccid laying comfortably along the crease of her arse.... She snuggles in tighter and pulls the arm under her neck down in front of her so that his hand is moulded around her breast .....his other hand already positioned between her legs protecting her pussy.

Kissing the back of her neck as he wakes up himself....... 'Good Morning missy....... I heard Mum go out about an hour ago, so it looks like it is just us two until you have to go to work.'

'Ooo, so does that mean we can just stay in bed all morning?' Nicky purrs as she wiggles her bum into his groin and feels a slight stirring in his manhood.

'Nope, not if you want me to check this hip of yours out so that we can try to get you back to competing....... I am sure even Sian and Michelle are going to be competing again in a few weeks ...... I am sure Sian said they were checking out if they were allowed to compete for the local club or just for the Uni.'

'You spoken to them have you?'

'Yeah they phoned one day last week when you were in work.......... Now do you want a shower first or would you prefer to have one later before work?'

'What do you suggest?' Nicky whispers as she once again wiggles her bottom.

'I think if you stay in bed for a little while and I can go down to get us some coffee and then collect the Massage Table from the spare room and set it up over here by the side of the bed, it will allow me to examine your joint properly and at a height that doesn't kill my back as well......... Plus if you shower later I can use some fragranced oils instead of just the unscented lotion...... Make it a treat for you instead of just a tissue stretching exercise.'

'Gramps you are so good to me.' Nicky mutters as she pulls away from him to lay on her back and then roll to face him 'give me a kiss first though.'

After locking lips for a few minutes James rolls out of bed and pulls the T-shirt and joggers from last night back on 'These will do until later.' He picks his phone up and heads off to the bathroom before going down to collect coffee.

Turning his phone on ....... It powers up and vibrates a couple of times as messages are delivered....... Turning the screen on and entering his unlock code James is happy to see 2 messages from Lauren but confused to see one from Mike.......... As he walks into the kitchen he can see that Patsy has prepared the Coffeemaker so all he has to do is turn it on....... He sits at the table to let it do its thing and reads the messages. Firstly the one from Mike..... 'James, I know you are probably gunning for me and wanting to do me some harm for the awful liberties I took with Gwen.... I have no defence ...... But I assure you I was always respectful to her needs and she was always singing your praises ..... I know that doesn't make it better or make it acceptable ........ I just feel I need to apologise not just for that but for walking away from Patsy and the Girls......... I don't want any friction, so my question to you is ...... Do you need me to move right away from the area to stop the possibility of our paths crossing?....... I will do whatever you say.'

'Mike, I can't pretend, this came as a total betrayal and yes it hurts...... However, from what Patsy tells me from her conversations with her Mother, it was Gwen who instigated matters ...... if she was going to cheat, at least she had the decency to keep it in the family and not give anyone a chance to ridicule me ..... you have kept the secret exceptionally well and for that I am grateful......... It is your choice to walk away from Patsy and the girls but please think of the effect that might have on the girls....... Don't cut them out........ I am sure the secret can stay hidden, so should our paths cross I would hope we can be adults about this and still be civil........ your livelihood is based here so please continue to live around here and keep things on an even keel........ Take care and like I say think of the girls, maybe ring them or message them to let them make their feelings known.'

Turning to the messages from Lauren......... 'Grampa...... I love how that sounds in my head ......... I hope you can get up here this weekend ....... I will research somewhere to eat later and once you can confirm you can be here I will book everything and we can settle it later...... Luv ya your Laur xx'

'BTW I gave myself an orgasm with my toys last night ........ can't wait for you to give me a few with your toys!!!!!'

**** **** **** ****

Heading back upstairs he can hear Nicky talking 'Yeah I will give him a call about 12 ish before going to work ....... But are you sure I will be able to do the job? Plus are you sure that he isn't as grumpy when your Mum is not there?'

'Oh where has she gone then?....... Doesn't she live in the hotel as well?'

'That is strange that she has taken most of her stuff and didn't tell either of you ..... mind you, my Dad has left my Mum and I haven't heard from him either.......I will ring you later to tell you what was said ....... Thank you Lauren .... You aren't so bad ..... Sian was right ...... catch ya later.'

Pushing the door open with his bum and putting the cups down on the bedside table James turns tail and goes to get the Massage Table, Oils and towels...... setting everything up in a position that he can get all the way around the table.

'OK missy ....... Once you have drunk your coffee you better go and have a wee and then we will take a look at this hip.'

'What are the towels for?'

'One to put under you on the table and one to cover your lower back and butt whilst I give your shoulders, back, feet and legs a full moisturising and stretching rub down....... We got time so you just as well have a full experience.'

'But you have seen my bum loads of times ........ But yeah I want the 'FULL' experience ...... I want to feel contented and happy.'

'Nicola this is going to be a properly administered and hopefully relaxing massage for you so it has to be done in the correct manner with nothing overlooked or weird.'

'Oh OK' Nicky mumbles disappointedly.

'As you are warm from bed I will check the flexibility of your hip first and then we can concentrate on easing your muscles ...... you might find you are more knotted up than you thought........ It has been years since I gave a full massage using a table, you can get more pressure with the solid table ........ Gramma used to enjoy a nice massage but that was usually just a quick 20 minutes to stretch her back.'

'Gramma was lucky she had you.'

'I like to think so.'

They both drink their coffee and Nicky skips off to the toilet ........ Coming back into the room 'Do you need me face down or face up?'

'Face up so I can get full rotation and also see your reactions as I manipulate it ........ I can check your lower back later ...... you will still flinch no matter how you try to hide it if there is a tender spot......... You can put shorts on if you want to.'

'Do I need to?'

'It is your call ........ as long as they don't restrict the rotation all is good.'

Nicky climbs onto the table feeling a smidgen crest fallen.

Placing one hand on her hip joint so he can feel any grinding or restriction James holds Nicky's leg by her ankle, bends her knee and flexes her leg back up towards her chest .... With no grinding, no apparent stiffness or facial or oral reactions he smiles at her ....... 'Right now for the one that might twinge a bit ....... Are you ready?'

'Yes...... go for it.'

Splaying his hand as wide as he can over her hip joint he flexes her leg out to the side 'Right you need to hold the weight of your leg and let me test the full range of extension.......... When I tell you to lift it or lower your leg you will have to tell me if and where you can feel any tightness.....OK?' Nicky nods as she concentrates. Placing his other hand on the inside of her thigh midway between knee and hip he gently pushes outwards encouraging it to go as far as possible to the side......... feeling no restriction or grinding he asks 'Any feeling?' She shakes her head..... 'Good.....right then, lift it up towards your chest..... hold it for a count of 3 and then lower it as far towards the floor as you can without lifting your back off of the table hold it for 3 back to centre and try to pull your leg back to the middle so your legs are nearly closed ........ but if it hurts just stop and say where.'

'OK Gramps......... Now?'

'When you are ready.'

She makes all the moves and there is no pain, stiffness or joint restriction evident.

'Good good...... OK on your right side .... Lift your leg 6 inches keep it straight and move it forward as far as you can go without toppling forwards count of 3 ....... Same backwards count of 3 ....... If that doesn't hurt then we will do it where I will stop your leg from returning, to check loading ....... Then one more movement ..... still on your side lift your leg straight up as high as you can go...... Got that?'

'Yes Mr Bossy.' Nicky giggles.

'This is for your benefit ........ or don't you want to compete?'

'I do but it is not super important is it?'

'I don't know only you can decide that.'

Doing the forward movement but toppling slightly ...... James places his hand on her thigh to hold her in place on the table and can't help noticing how cute her pussy looks as she flexes her leg....... When she does the backward motion because he is stood in front of her as he positions his right hand his thumb accidentally brushes her pubes, sending a thrill through her body....... Even when restricting her movement there is no apparently pain or discomfort.

'That all looks good to me and nothing feels tight or crunchy so if you feel you want to compete I think you can but stop if you feel any undue pain.......... Now face down ...... arms by your side and I will stretch the rest of you out.' James chuckles playfully.

Placing the towel across her bum because he knows it will frustrate her and he really wants to tease her a bit more. He pulls her hair forwards so it is hanging over the edge of the table, James pours some oil into hands and warms it slightly before starting on her shoulders and neck.......... Applying gentle but firm pressure he is pleased to hear the occasional yip and sigh as he finds a few little knots and stretches them out slowly working down the back until just above the towel....... Once she is fully oiled on her back James moves to one side and starts working on her fingers on one hand slowly working up the arm until he gently strokes right into the arm pit which really sets of a tremble right the way through her body 'Ticklish?'

'A bit......... but that just makes me feel all funny ...... nice funny .... But funny.'

Moving this hand up to rest with her fingers hanging over the edge of table but her arm crooked on the table like a wing sticking out from her shoulder he moves to the other side and repeats the process...... receiving the same tremble once he reached the armpit. Placing the second hand in a similar position as the first with fingers over end of the table he returns to the head of the table and commences to oil her back again but this time allowing his hands to curl around her side and accidentally on purpose smoothing the small amount of 'Side-boob' as he works....... Also making sure he manages to lightly rest against her fingers as he reaches further and further down her spine..... thus rubbing his erection against her knuckles.

'Mmmm this feels so nice!' she mumbles as his hands finally start slipping beneath the top of the towel and he spreads his hands across the top of her buttock rise..... after a couple of minutes of this he informs her 'Time for tootsies to get some attention.' As he moves to the tail end of the table he can hear the sigh of frustration that comes from her.

Moving her slightly down the table he positions her so that her feet just drop over the end of the table knowing full well he can lean lightly on the foot not being oiled and see if she has the same instincts as her mother (Massage his cock with her toes as he teases the other foot)......... He isn't disappointed, she seemed to naturally realise how to manipulate him as well as he was manipulating her ........ she only hesitated when she felt his tongue licking between her toes ........ but the sigh of contentment answered his unasked question.

After spending about 10 minutes on each foot, ankle, calf and shin he moves to the side of the table and starts working on her thighs slowly working up the outside of each thigh and across the back but avoiding the inner thigh.... Even though Nicky cannot keep her legs closed no matter how hard she tries...... a thought crosses his mind as he slowly starts to creep up under the towel to massage her sweet butt cheeks...... 'Gramps..... why don't you move that towel now ..... it must be getting in the way.' Nicky pleads, her voice quavering as his hands rise higher on her bum.

Flipping it out of the way James trickles some oil onto the tip of her arse crack and watches as it slowly seeps down the crevice ......... stretching her cheeks apart and carefully rubbing along the cleft lightly touching the anus with one finger-tip as he passes......... Nicky automatically flexes and lifts her hips off of the table so he takes a chance and gently circles her glistening rose hole 'Oh Gramps that just feels divine.' As he circles her bum with one hand he starts to oil the insides of both thighs slowly getting closer to her already glistening molten centre ......... Taking both hands back down to her knees he slides right back up making sure his thumbs lightly brush her distended labia which causes another tremble and a lifting of the hips from the table ........ remembering how much she enjoyed it when her mum accidently licked her bum hole when they had stopped in the car-park a couple of weeks ago James decides to dip in and taste her forbidden treasure ........ 'Oh my god....... Is that what I think it is? Are you licking my ass?'

'Mmmmmmm mmmmm and it tastes just as sweet as the rest of you.......... Anyway it is time to flip over so I can do your front as well.'

'Gramps........ Don't tease ....... Bugger to massaging my front ....... Just fuck me please .......... In fact ....... You know we were on about if you could fit into our bums last night ......... I want to try.'

'You what!' James splutters but pulls her butt cheeks apart a bit further so he can lick further in her hole ........ deciding that before he tries to enter her arse he better try with a finger or two.

'I want you in one of my holes ........ NOW!!!! ...... so either fuck my pussy or use some of that oil and see if your cock will fit in my arse .......... Please Gramps...... I know you will be gentle.'

Positioning her with her bum sticking out, her knees partially bent up towards her body and laying slightly on her right side, James slips his shirt off and drops his joggers in a pool around his ankles and kicks them off as he gently oils his hands with some of the generic oil and tenderly starts to tease her tight little pink hole gradually inserting first one and then two fingers past her sphincter, apart from the initial clench, which is quite normal, the sighs and yips coming from Nicky informs James she is quite enjoying this experience........ spreading some of the oil around the head of his cock, he slowly positions himself at her opening as he removes his fingers...... Nicky feeling the fingers escaping tries to shuffle herself backwards to maintain the connection........ Placing one hand on her cheek and hip to steady her, James gently rotates his hips forwards and slowly but surely feels the resistance wane as he slides the first inch or so into her tight little passage, pulling back slightly to add more oil he slowly but meaningfully slides forwards and in 2 or 3 penetrations he is balls deep in her arse.

'Oh fuck me Gramps ........ that just feels amazing.' Nicky pants 'Just let me get used to it for a second..... don't move.'

Feeling her anal walls contracting and trying to milk him James smiles to himself but suddenly catches sight of the time on the clock on the bedside table.......... Knowing she has to make a call and also get showered and dressed for work he knows this is going to be one of those quick but meaningful fucks instead of nice gentle love making ..... But he hopes this will definitely open up another avenue of mutual gratification that he can share with her.

'Gramps..... I really didn't think you could or would do this to me ...... I love you so much.' Nicky tries to push further back onto his cock at the same time twisting to see his face and beg him for a kiss.

'Woah..... careful or you will fall off of the table......' He leans down to kiss her, slightly withdrawing his cock 'This is gonna have to be a fast and furious fuck or you are going to be late for work ....... But for safety I need to move you to the bed so pop your arm around my neck and hold on ..... I am gonna try picking you up whilst still inside you.' He scoops her up in his arms feeling her settling back onto his rampant erection as she again flexes her internal muscles to hold him firmly in place.

Taking the couple of sideways steps to clear the Massage Table and then moving forwards to the bed means his cock moves in glorious ways whilst buried in her sweet little arse....... Both of them feeling it intensely........ When on the bed Nicky seems to intuit that the best position for her is going to be on her knees, arse in the air with her body arched in such a way that her chest and head are flat on the bed, thus allowing the deepest penetration possible and also the option for James or even herself to reach to her clit and tease that to add to the sexual high. 'Now just fuck me Gramps....... No need to be gentle ..... I want to feel you really slamming into me and your balls hitting my cunt as they swing below me on each insertion!!!!'