An Enlightened Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James slightly puzzled at the truly vulgar terminology is beyond reasonable thought and knows he just has to satisfy both of their pent up frustrations but knowing it will not last long starts drilling her arse with all of his might. Having to hold her hips firmly to stop her flying away from him as their bodies smash and clap against each other 'My god your body is just so perfect and sweet ........ why did it take so long for this to happen ....... You're just so beautiful and sexy ........... I am not gonna be able to hold off for long.' He screams as he feels his balls starting to contract preparing to release a torrent of cum in her hidden chamber.

'GRAMPA....... JUST FUCK ME AND DON'T HOLD BBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK ...... I NEED THAT SEED FLOWING DEEPLY IN MY ARSE........... I'M CCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG' Nicky screams as a massive jet of pussy juice explodes all over her hand that is currently busy flicking her own clit as the most amazing feeling of having a huge cock ploughing her arse rides through her body.

'UUUNNNGGGGGHHHHH.' James growls as he feels the jets flow through his tubes to coat the inside of the sweetest arse he has ever had the pleasure to invade.

Totally spent they both collapse onto the bed, neither of them noticing the huge wet puddle they are laying in ...... Legs entwined as the lay gasping for breath....... James's cock still firmly embedded in her arse.

10 minutes later he has eventually softened and his cock slowly slides back out of Nicky and she sighs with deep pleasure 'Now that is something we will be doing again........ Not sure about all of the preparation ..... Unless you massage me naked so that I can play as well....... So frustrating, not being able to touch as well.' She coos as she feels the warm cum slowly seeping from her hole.

'Well you wicked, wicked woman........ I hate to spoil the party ...... But you need to get showered and get to work and it appears I need to change this cover.' as he realises it is saturated 'didn't know you were a squirter.'

'Neither did I!!!.......... What did you just do to me?' Nicky giggles as she rolls over to cuddle and kiss the one man she truly loves....... 'I wish we could just stay here ...... I know we can't but, oh boy, this is so much better than work.' She smiles and then realises she has to get a move on .... Shower, phone Laurence and get to work...... 'Can I come and sleep over at yours tonight so it is just you and me?'

'Nicky...... you know we have to be careful and to be honest I think you have taken all I have at the moment....... Now go, have your shower and I will make us some lunch quickly and drive you to work if you want.

'I love you Gramps....... She pats his limp but wet cock as she climbs over him ...... I think you need a shower as well ...... look at you all sticky and dirty...... Ha Ha.'

Slapping her arse causing the cum to run faster down her thighs James playfully growls 'Be gone you brazen hussy!!!'

**** **** **** ****

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

Waking up and finding her Dad's hand gently resting on her breast and her own hand pushed down inside her Pyjama bottoms just resting on her pussy Patsy makes the decision to get up, shower and put on some sexy lingerie.... Needing to feel like a woman again ..... Maybe she was being hopeful but maybe not, it had to be better in her mind if when she did see Laurence later if her skirt happened to fall open a bit and he was interested, that he saw something more enticing than standard white functional knickers.

Fortunately she had kept most of her sexier sets in the spare room wardrobe...... looking through she found a granite and maroon set with a nice lacy insert to display her pussy perfectly and a nice trim on the bra which also was designed to boost her boobs to give a deep cleavage whilst leaving her nipples just barely covered, this set also coming with a set of suspenders so she could also wear her sheer lacy granite toned stockings, which always displayed her legs beautifully .... Regardless that she liked wearing calf length wrap around skirts so only her ankles and feet are normally on display she liked to know her legs were picture perfect.

Showered, dressed with a light rainbow coloured wrap around skirt and a form fitting satin blouse with 2 buttons undone she looked respectable for her meeting prior to going to see Laurence, maybe if she felt like it she could undo one or maybe even two more buttons.

Checking her diary and seeing that yes she would be free to go and help Sharon with the Gymnastics on Saturday she left a quick note on the notice board for Nicky, alongside her ID badge that she would need for work later so knowing she would see it. Set the Coffee Machine up so that all James has to do is switch it on and wait, she checks her attire one more time and leaves the house and headed off hoping to arrive early so she could leave a bit earlier after the meeting.

**** **** **** ****

Driving out towards where she thinks the entrance to King's Resort is she feels unusually calm until she sees a van she recognises coming the other way...... Pulling into the next layby she reasons out the fact that it isn't unusual for a Hotel with leisure facilities to need the services of a Pool Engineer, trying to think if Mike had ever mentioned this place and realising they rarely if ever talked about work when at home she accepts it is just a coincidence.

As she is close she decides to ring Laurence from the layby so that if he had changed his mind about her visiting today she could just drive on by and circle back home.

Ringing his number and composing herself Patsy does pop those two extra buttons open ....... Her chest looks pretty good to her as she looks in the rear-view mirror.

Taking his phone out of his pocket Laurence is overjoyed to see it is Patsy calling but can't see her car outside which makes him pause just a fraction in case she had decided not to come today. Answering he is polite but cautious 'Hello, Larry speaking ..... I was just thinking of you..... are you outside?'

'Hi, no not yet I am about 5 minutes away ...... Is it still OK to come and visit today? I understand if circumstances have changed and you are too busy.' Patsy gushes, suddenly feeling flushed.

'Yes it is perfectly OK to visit ...... everything is swinging along perfectly here......... I will come out to the car-park, hop in the car and guide you round to where you can park closer to my office ...... see you shortly.' Laurence looks into the mirror behind reception checks he looks presentable and goes outside.

'Lovely...... I will be coming from Shepton side if that helps you spot me ...... I have my car today not Dad's.'

Calming herself she pulls out and drives the short distance to the gates and immediately sees Laurence standing at the top of the steps coming out of the hotel so she flashes her lights at him.

He opens the door and climbs in, noticing the sweet aroma of her perfume and the way her skirt is open but only just above the knee and on the leg furthest away from him...... 'Hi there, if you just follow the drive around to the left of the building and take the 2nd right you will see my car parked up so you can park either side of it........ I was wondering if you would make it or have the sort of meetings I have that should be simple but end up dragging on for hours.' He chuckles rather nervously.

'Hi...... no it was just a quick touch base informal meet this morning .... But I did think something might have gone wrong here and need your attention ...... That is often the way things go I find.'

Parking up, switching the ignition off and removing her seat belt Patsy sighs 'Well I am here so show me this luxurious resort that somehow I have never had the pleasure of visiting.'

'It will be my pleasure ....... Quick tour first and then we can have lunch and a chat?' Laurence replies noticing how beautiful she is and how her blouse touches every curve of her upper body .....he is loving the deep cleavage.

'That would be nice.' Patsy responds as she opens her door.

Laurence hopping out and sweeping around the car offers his hand to her to help her out of the car and is rewarded with a swift glance of her stocking top before her skirt falls back into place.

Walking through the back door 'You can put your bag in my office if you want .... It will be totally safe and saves you having to carry it everywhere.'

'Good thinking.' She just takes her phone out and holds it in her hand as they quickly step left into his office.

Taking her bag and placing it in the cupboard behind the door and locking the door Laurence turns.... 'Patricia..... I know this is forward of me but can I be so bold as to ask for a kiss?'

Blushing slightly 'Only my Mum ever called me Patricia........ But of course you can have a kiss.' she steps closer and looks up into his eyes.

They lock lips but stop short of locking tongues.

Offering his arm Laurence says 'Shall we explore?'

'Yes sir.' Patsy giggles as she places her arm through his. 'Is this place the same as the one we all stayed at up yonder?'

'No..... all of the resorts are slightly different ...... This one has a Golf Course and a fully equipped Leisure Facility with most of the suites within the main building ...... only a few lodges at this one...... whereas there are more lodges up there with the private Hot Tubs attached to each lodge.' Laurence answers and leaning down so he can whisper 'so no chance of playing little games here ha ha.'

Slapping him lightly on the arm and going slightly red again Patsy giggles...... 'I just as well go home then.'

'Oooo you little tease.' Laurence splutters.

'Well fairs fair ...... I didn't get chance to repay your kindness.' Patsy whispers as she smiles up at him to see what his response might be ..... but feeling a spark in her nether regions ...... she can't believe how cheeky she is feeling.

Wandering through the Reception area Laurence looks across and catches the eye of the lady behind the desk. 'Everything OK Carol?........ Any chance you can order some Lunch to be delivered to my office in about 45 minutes ..... I'll have the roast please.' Looking at Patsy.

'Yes that will do for me as well please.'

'Make that 2 please Carol.'

'Certainly will..... with Tea or Coffee or a bottle of wine?' Carol asks.

'Umm I better stick to coffee as I have to drive home.' Patsy whispers.

'Special coffee or is Filter OK for now?'

'Filter is fine.'

'With a jug of coffee please Carol.' Laurence replies.

As they walk on through the Reception Laurence points out the Bar, Restaurant, Changing Rooms for the Golf Course and they finally reach the door to the Leisure Facilities where Laurence swipes a card through a reader to unlock the door, disengaging his arm to allow Patsy to walk ahead of him he lightly places his hand on her lower back to guide her towards a door marked Viewing Gallery. As he passes the desk the staff member looks up and acknowledges Laurence but doesn't speak, Laurence also doesn't speak.

'Only Staff and registered guests can get through to the Leisure facilities.' Laurence states as they climb the stairs into what looks like a glass dome with maybe 50 or so chairs arranged around the edges. 'From here you can see the Pool area and the weights and cardio area and then through those doors over there are the Changing rooms which also gives access to the Sauna, Massage Rooms and the Hot Tubs..... Obviously those are areas that require a bit of privacy which is why I haven't taken you through there as yet.'

'I thought there was no game playing in the Hot Tubs here.' Patsy utters, looking up and smirking.

'Oh I can see I have my work cut out with you........any more smart arse comments from you and I will be forced to put you across my knee and paddle your bottom,'

'Promises, promises.' Patsy laughs feeling her nipples harden and her pussy twitch.

Looking down at her Laurence can see quite far into her blouse and is certain he can see her nipples in all their glory as they try to pop out of her bra.

'So what is the point of the desk downstairs if only Staff and Guests can get through into the facilities? And why didn't either of you speak?'

'Guests try to sneak others through with them occasionally, especially the Golfer's, one will register to stay here and then 5 or 6 will try to use the facilities....... Plus Massages, Sauna and Tubs have to be booked in advance so they check the reservations ........ Simon objects to having to man the Desk, he is a qualified PT so believes that should be his only job....... But since Lauren dropped me in the shit and her bloody mother has also gone AWOL I have to use whoever is free ....... I am hoping that your daughter might consider coming to work for me.'

Looking confused..... 'Sian..... but she has only just started her course to get qualified just like Lauren .'

'No your other daughter ....... Lauren is apparently sounding her out and seeing if she might be interested ....... I understand she has a sports background.'

'Oh Nicky..... Yeah I remember her saying something about it ....... But she has a job at those offices on the High Street in Wells, where there are about 20 companies in different offices. Her sports is just the Gymnastics background just like mine ....... She doesn't have any qualifications as such.'

'Yeah, I heard she was a Receptionist there but wasn't happy....... I need a Receptionist here as well....... Lauren used to do so much and I didn't realise until she went away........ I can get her proper training if she will consent to come here and work.'

'So why did Lauren go away then?'

'Ahhh now there is a story ....... Because of changes in the laws of running these places since I first started, we now have to jump through all sorts of hoops, so my Ex-wife convinced Lauren it would be better to keep everything in the family, so is funding her studies to get the necessary paperwork in order, but because my wonderful daughter, Lauren's Mother, and my Ex are always fighting nobody thought to tell me..... Sherry, my Ex owns 40% of the business, I own 51% and Christine, our Daughter owns 9%.......... Once Qualified, Sherry is gifting 15% to Lauren, so it puts a Board Member with the necessary requirements in place but within the family connection to keep an outsider from getting in.'

'Oh so much complicated chicanery.'

'Indeed, now let's get back to the office our lunch will be there soon.' Laurence asserts, again putting a guiding hand on Patsy's back before offering his arm to guide her down the stairs.

Walking back through Reception, Carol approaches....... 'I didn't notice the time when you ordered your lunch ...... Michael said can you delay by 30 minutes so that the Restaurant is open before he sends yours across?'

Putting his hand to his head ..... 'Yeah, that is no problem...... shows I don't often eat at normal times ...... I should have thought myself.'

'I can bring the coffee up now though if you want it?'

'No that'll be fine 30 minutes will fly by ....... We have loads to talk about anyway........ This is the Mum of the girl that Lauren is sharing with at Uni.......it appears our families knew each other many years ago so we are going to compare notes.'

'Oh that'll be nice ....... It is about time you took some time for yourself.' Carol smiles, touching him on the hand.

Going back into the office Laurence points to the stairs going up in the corner ...... 'If you go up there you can see right the way across the Golf Course and on a good day can even see the Cathedral in Wells.'

'OOOOO I gotta see that!' Patsy squeals and heads off up the stairs which are circular with open treads ....... Which meant Laurence got a quick glimpse of not only her stocking tops. But also her creamy white thighs above as her skirt billowed as she ran up.'

Climbing up in a more sedate manner he walks up behind her as she leans on the window seat looking out and revelling in the vista in front of her. Wrapping his arm gently over her shoulder and pointing way off into the distance 'There is the Bell Tower of the Cathedral .......And if you look around to the right you might see the swans on the moat if you have good eyes.' Being stood so close behind her Patsy can't ignore the bump she can feel pressing up against her buttocks.

Turning around to face him ..... 'So Laurence '

He winced and she thought maybe she had stood on his foot or something.

He took her chin in his hand 'Only my Mother and Your Mother ever called me that in that tone of voice ...... meaning I was in trouble.'

Leaning down to kiss her more passionately ...... 'I don't mind getting into trouble with you but don't want to be in trouble with you if you are angry with me.'

Wrapping her arms around his neck ..... 'Why would I be angry with you?'

'Ummm well you weren't too pleased with me at the Hot Tubs.'

'Oh trust me I was not angry at you ....... You made me feel something I haven't felt for a long long time......... and that made me very happy with you.' Patsy giggles as she kisses him deeply and pulls herself closer to him ...... definitely feeling a bulge between them.

Scooping her up Laurence slowly backs towards a sofa and sits down with her sat on his lap so that their height disparity is reduced somewhat.

'What were you going to ask me with the 'So Laurence' that sounded like a definite question starting there.'

'Umm I was just going to ask what you use this room for?'

'Ha ha ...... this is a multi-function room ..... on one hand it is the Boardroom...... Then it is a Meeting Room and has also been used to entertain big-money clients.'

Wiggling around and slowly sliding off of his lap onto the floor Patsy looks up and smiles 'Entertaining eh??....... I like the sound of that' as she takes a chance and runs her hand up his thigh to gently stroke the evident lump in his trousers ....... 'I think I remember why I was angry with you now.'

Smiling back at her...... 'You do?'

Stroking a bit firmer ...... 'Yes....... It is so wrong to not be prepared to repay a favour or even worse not be prepared to accept the repayment of that favour.' She finds his belt buckle and starts to undo it.

'Patsy, you really don't need to repay anything......... it was my pleasure to fulfil your needs.'

'But I always pay my debts.' She flicks his trouser fastener open and slides his zipper down ...... Not being at all surprised to find he is commando under his clothes, reaching in and releasing him to the air she can't help but sigh as she sees her Dad wasn't lying ....... Laurence was extremely well endowed both in length and girth.

'Patsy ....... Are you sure about this?'

'Oh god yes ........ are you?'

Laying back even further he settles in for what he could only have dreamed of.

Patsy starts stroking his hefty cock before leaning forward to kiss the head before slowly licking and taking into her mouth the bulbous head.

The phone on the coffee table next to the sofa stats to ring ...... as does the phone in the office below ......... They both ignore it.

'Mmmmmm ...... You have a beautiful cock Mr Kingman.' Patsy coos between sessions of encasing him in her mouth.

'Oh God Mr Kingman is even worse than Laurence ....... Larry is fine......... and my cock is definitely not as beautiful as your pussy ........ I dream of those lips just about every night.'

His mobile starts ringing ........ again he ignores it.......... But when the landline starts ringing again he sighs and says 'I better get this..... It is probably about our lunch ....... We don't want anyone barging in so I better check.'

Patsy leans back but keeps stroking his now glistening cock with her hand.

Picking the phone up he speaks plainly knowing it is an internal call 'Office.'