An Enlightened Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mr Kingman, I have a Nicola Conroy on the phone for you ....... She said Lauren had asked her to call you today.'

'Can you take a message?'

'She said it is important that she speaks to you now as she has to go to work soon and she has to talk to Lauren later.'

'OK...... Put her through.' He mouths sorry to Patsy who has once again leaned forwards to suck on his cock but looking him straight in the eyes as he disappears slowly right into the back of her throat.

'Hello, Mr Kingman?...... My name is Nicola...... My sister is in Uni with your Grand-Daughter Lauren and Lauren has asked me to ring you about a possible job at your Hotel........ I think you might remember us, I was there with my Mum and my Gramps ...... Then we stayed at your Hotel up there....... My Gramps went to school with you I think.'

Patsy has amazingly not gagged on his cock and is licking all around just under the bulbous head as he responds.

'Hello....... Is it Nicola you said your name is?'

Patsy looks up and holds her breath.......

'Lauren did say you were phoning ...... it totally slipped my mind........ Did she fill you in on all the details?'

'She did but I am not sure I have the qualifications that you need.'

'Are you interested in what Lauren has told you?....... If so can you come and see me on Monday at about 9.30 and I can show you everything and we can discuss getting you any training that you need ....... I do remember you ...... and to be honest from what Lauren has told me I think you will fit in perfectly.'

Patsy has got over her shock and actually finds it a huge turn on to be giving head whilst her daughter is on the phone so has once again enveloped the beautiful cock that is in front of her.

'OK, that sounds wonderful ........ I will check the directions to get to you and see you Monday.' Nicky replies as she sits on the toilet with her gramps cum still dribbling from her arse.

Hanging up the phone Larry laughs 'You have no bloody shame.'

'It wasn't me with my cock in someone's mouth whilst talking on the phone.' Patsy laughs.

Going back to her ministrations and knowing she only has a short while before lunch arrives Patsy is determined to drink the cum that she can feel boiling in the balls in her hand she latches on and goes into 'Vacuum Mode'

Larry realises it is foolish to fight it so he just lays back and enjoys the sensation, feeling his balls tightening as the on rush of cum builds before releasing into her mouth.

Swallowing every last drop Patsy crawls back up onto the sofa hoping she hadn't ruined her stockings........ 'You Mr Kingman taste super flavoursome and after lunch this baby has a date with another part of my anatomy ........ That is if you want to.' She coos as she leans in to kiss him passionately.

'Mrs Conroy...... It will be my pleasure.'

'How do you know my surname?'

'Nicola gave her full name to Carol when she phoned ........ plus if I am not mistaken your husband is our Pool Engineer ....... Which if he is, adds another layer to our story......... I kicked my ex out for fucking him in the Sauna.'

'The bastard ...... I knew he was shagging around......... By the way he has left me now so I have no regrets for what we have just done and what I want to do to you............ and for your information Nicky saw us on that night by the Hot Tub........ I thought you ought to know before you have to face her on Monday.'

'Oh the plot thickens........ Now go swill your mouth out and we better go down and wait for lunch ....... The bathroom is over there at the back.' Laurence says as he gently rubs her thigh which is bare right up to her crotch ....... His little finger just grazing her panty gusset.

**** **** **** ****

Rising from the table after enjoying their lunch they retire to the sofa to partake of their coffee.

'Patsy........ Much as I am relishing the thought of exploring your body more fully ....... I have way more respect for you than to just grab a quick fuck this afternoon ..... I would rather take a little more time and plan a proper date where we can make love and truly explore feelings in depth.'

'Oh Larry, you really are a perfect gentleman ........ yes I fully agree ...... the two liaisons we have had although they have been enjoyable are not what we really deserve.'