An Enlightening Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A good start, Dragon. But I trust you can do far better with that dirty mouth of yours."

Anne's voice continues to vibrate within Kae whenever she speaks, and the Impetus takes a firm hold of Kae's head with her hands. Before she can utter so much as a sound in protest, Anne pushes hard on the back of Kae's head, forcing more of her meat down her throat. Even with her excessive practice and sizable lungs, Kae began to worry about how much she was taking in. Especially since the shaft didn't appear to be fully erect yet, and when she opened her eyes she realised she wasn't even halfway there!

Not that Anne wasn't doing her damnedest to fix that little problem, as she continued to ram her cock down Kae's throat whether she was willing and able or not. With one hand Kae grabbed hold of Anne's plump ass to try and steady herself as the Impetus drove herself into her mouth without a care, the sound of garbled choking filling the air as saliva began to run down Kae's chin and tears streamed from her eyes. The other hand she drove beneath her trousers, burying her fingers into her soaking hole.

Her throat bulged with every ram of Anne's hips, as the Impetus reveled in the feeling of her unwilling partner's throat, pleasuring every inch of her meat until at last she felt a release coming. With little warning she slammed her cock as deep as it would go into Kae's throat as she came, her cock pulsing and twitching as Kae kneeled before her, eyes rolled back as she felt a deluge of ethereal seed being dumped almost directly into her stomach.

Anne sighs contentedly as she slowly pulls herself free from Kae's throat. Still cumming she splatters the last few jets across her face, her essence hot, sticky and shimmering gold as it covers Kae's darker skin. Free to breathe again now, the Drachi sucks in a grateful lungful of air as she feels a heavy load now present in her belly. She moans happily, feeling the thick cum of the Impetus still slipping down her throat. It tasted like she imagined sunshine would taste.

Anne looked down at Kae's slightly dopey expression and smiled deviously.

"Look at that.. lost for words now, Kae? Or are you simply enjoying being covered in my seed."

A meager response was all Kae could really manage with her abused throat.

"Fuck you." She utters as she looks up at the towering impetus. The smile she gets in return does not bode well for her.

"But of course. That is my plan after all, I'm not done with you yet."

Comes Anne's cavernous reply as she leans down and hauls Kae off the ground by her waist. She heavily dumps her onto the wooden table in front of her, standing between her spread open legs. With a swift gesture she rips off Kae's soaked trousers, leaving her eager hole bare and defenceless before her. Anne rests her fully erect cock over Kae's body, grinding it gently against her clit as she rocks back and forward. Kae looks down at the true size of this beast and feels another tinge of panic.

"H-hey now. My throat is one thing but you're joking if you think that is going to fit in there." She says, trying to pull away but being unable to as Anne quickly grabs hold of her thighs.

"Silence. You acted like a whore now you get to pay the price for it. You presumed you could make me yours, now I shall break you for your insolence."

Without any further warning or proclamation Anne pulls her hips back, placing the head of her cock against Kae's sodden lips and pushes herself deep into the drachi's waiting cunt.

"Ffuck!!" Kae cries at the huge penetration, her head lolling back as she feels every painstaking inch that Anne forced into her body. Whenever she met resistance she pulled out a little before ramming her hips forwards again, mercilessly burying more of her member within Kae's already aching hole.

Reacting to her ethereal nature, Kae's inner walls spasmed and clenched around Anne's considerable meat. When she finally bottomed out, her balls coming to rest against Kae's ass, the full length of her shaft was visible even outside of Kae's body as her stomach visibly bulged outwards from the oversized intruder.

"Gods.. gods it's.. it's so big!" Kae babbled in a somewhat delirious manner, her hand resting on her deformed belly, unconsciously stroking Anne's member through her skin in the process. Satisfied that she could bury herself so fully within the smaller woman's form, Anne began to draw her hips back again, before ramming herself deep within her again. Each time she hammered herself back within Kae the Drachi let out an ecstatic cry as another jolt of pleasure ran through her, sparks rattling through her whole body in the process as her other hand come to rest on her clit, pleasuring herself even further alongside the obscene fucking she was receiving.

Anne grunted with each thrust, lodging her cock back within Kae in its entirety, and it wasn't long before she picked up the pace. Quickening her rhythm, Anne slammed against Kae relentlessly, her balls slapping against the drachi's ass with each powerful thrust. Soon she fucked her at a thunderous pace, and Kae was in absolute bliss for every moment of it, caring for nothing else but the feeling of that huge beast forcing her open more than she thought possible.

Anne adjusted her grip, lifting Kae's legs higher and resting them against her shoulders while dragging her closer to the edge of the table.The table itself creaked and groaned at the strenuous fucking that was taking place atop it, rocking with each forceful thrust that was made. Kae began to feel her climax building, and so was almost devastatingly disappointed when Anne slowed her pace before pulling out altogether.

Looking down almost pleadingly at the Impetus, Kae saw the reason why. Watching in awe, she witnessed a second cock just as large as the first form beneath the one already slick with her excitement.

Her eyes widen at the sight, even more so when Anne presses it against her unabused asshole. Feeling the threatening member poking against her somewhat snaps Kae out of her reverie and she props herself up on her elbows to begin an attempt to pull herself away across the table.

"Don't you fucking dare, you b-"

Kae's attempts are useless, and her words turn into a scream as Anne pushes her hips forwards again uncaringly. "Ohhhh fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuck..."

Managing to speak little more than that, Kae felt as her ass was stretched just as wide as her other hole by the second shaft now impossibly burying itself within her body. She let her head roll back on the table as she tried to relax her body for the immense set of cocks painstakingly making their way into her holes. Never before had Kae been so thankful for her resilience as a drachi than now.

Finally, impossibly, Anne's hips meet Kae's, and the impetus looks down at the squirming, babbling woman that was impaled upon her cocks with a smile on her face. Kae felt so full she swore she could taste it once again. Taking hold of Kae's waist with her hands and wrapping her fingers around her, Anne pulls her hips back before hammering forwards again, emptying and stuffing Kae's body with each movement and drawing another pained yet pleasured cry from her. As she does so, Anne watches in enjoyment as Kae's body bulges, and her tits jiggle enticingly before her.

Despite the initial pain she felt from the unprepared fucking, Kae is soon once again overcome with the pleasure that radiates outwards from Anne's resplendent cocks. She feels that tantalising orgasmn building within her for a second time, and her nails scrape deep into the wood of the table as it approaches.

Anne too felt her climax coming soon, and her pace became more desperate. A toothy smile comes over the Impetus' face as she looks down at the drachi.

"You mentioned a lack of my kind in the world, whore. So I'm going to breed you, little dragon. Perhaps I'll even keep you for myself after- my own little fucktoy." Anne speaks to her captive in a warning tone, and as she comes ever closer to her own release the glow that emanates from her body begins to brighten, even beginning to show slightly through Kae's stretched belly.

Hearing this, Kae's eyes meet Anne's, her expression maddened, wild and hungry.

"Yes! Fuck- fuck me! Breed me, break me, just keep fucking me. I'm so close!" She manages to say, gasping out words between panting breaths, every thrust knocking half her breath out of her.

True to her warning, Anne groans and shudders as her twin members swell and pulse within Kae, shaking her entire body. As a torrent of that shining seed is emptied into her body, Kae is sent hurtling over the edge of her own climax as it sends a wave of magic throughout her body. She arches her back and screams out in ecstasy, a gout of flame bursting from her mouth and scorching the ceiling as her fingernails split deep the wood of the table. Even as she came, Anne continues to fuck the orgasming drachi. With each powerful thrust pumping more and more of her cum into her body, Kae's stomach begins to bulge ever further and her skin turns near translucent as the Impetus' glowing essence fills her to the brim and beyond.

The skin of her belly grows taught as it expands with each jet of wonderfully hot essence that splatters her insides, her inner walls massaging and clenching as she tries to milk the Impetus for everything she has. Eventually Anne's pace slows, but even still she continues to inflate the spasming drachi with her seed, sinking her cocks to the hilt within her and watching as her light shines through the well-used woman. Kae's drawn out cry of pleasure turns to gargling, cut off as Anne's seed truly engulfs her and rises up her throat to spill forth from her mouth and nose.

As the drachi's head rolls back off the edge of the table it runs down her face and drips off onto the floor below, and that which she cannot contain within her splatters thickly onto the table and stone floor below, pooling beneath the pair of them.

Kae falls flat on the table, still spasming and twitching as the feeling of Anne's seed continues to send waves of tingling pleasure through her skin, her fingers, her guts and possibly even her brain as it rolls over her face. Her arms slip off the back of the table as she lies there near comatose, eyes rolling back in her head as she remains overcome by pleasure, her tongue painted golden as she weakly coughs up even more of the Impetus' essence. So far gone was she that she barely registered as Anne withdrew her softening cocks from within her saturated holes.

They slide free of her body with a quiet pop, and unleash a fresh overflow of cum out onto the floor, each spasm of Kae's muscles forcing more to leave her body. Anne gently rests her hand on Kae's well swollen stomach, gradually shifting back into her pale, red haired form. Now human again, the main light source in the room was now Kae's glowing insides, and the veritable lake of cum that surrounded the table beneath her. Anne walks around to where Kae's head was, taking in the sight of the previously defiant and forceful drachi who now quietly gurgled up her cum and smiling, gently running a hand over her tattooed scalp. The sight of Kae's blank and worriless expression makes her chuckle.

"Aw... poor thing... was I too hard on you..? Well not to worry, I'm sure you'll recover." She says in a sweetly mocking tone. She plants a kiss on Kae's cum-soaked lips before crossing the room to the now re-revealed door, picking up her cloak on the way to cover her shredded dress.

"Guard! We're done here." Anne calls out to the man on the other side of the heavy wooden door as it unlocks. She strides out of the room without a glance back at the guard, who stares in confused bewilderment at the shining scene revealed now in the room.

"Take her back to her cell, if you would. I may be back to check on her again later."

Inside the room Kae manages a pleased sounding gurgle.

12