An Equestrian Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beggars can't be choosers, Helena. How else are you going to work next week?"

"I'll just do blowjobs. They're easy, and besides, it's only a week."

"Blowjobs alone don't pay enough. You'll be halving your income. And you need to learn at some point. Name me a successful pornstar that doesn't do anal?"

Helena was silent. All the ones she liked did. She even liked watching it. Just the thought of doing it herself was difficult.

"Ok. For you, I'll give it a try...once. But if it's bad, next week is a write off."

"I promise you you're going to love it."

Sarah crawled onto the bed and over to Helena. Gently, she took Helena's face in her hands and brought their lips together. Her mouth yielded to Sarah's exploring tongue and she felt her heart rate quicken at her lover's intimate touch. They broke off the kiss momentarily to reach for each other's tops and pull them over their heads. For a moment, the two enhanced beauties faced each other, taking in the body that kneeled opposite. Then they resumed, their hands roaming over each other and their breasts compressing as their chests met.

"Take. Off. Your. Jeans." said Sarah, each word separated by a kiss.

Helena lay back and wiggled off her remaining clothes, then waited for her next instruction. Sarah had stood up and was busy attaching the strapon harness to herself.

"On all fours please, Helena."

Helena complied, and backed up to the edge of the bed. Her dainty feet hung over the edge of the mattress and she turned her head to watch Sarah's preparations. Sarah finished adjusting the straps and picked up the black dildo. It wasn't big, just an average sized dick, but for Helena it seemed huge. Sarah locked it onto the harness attachment and applied the lube, leaving it glistening and dripping onto the bed sheets.

Sarah moved behind Helena and placed one hand on her hip. With the other, she guided the tip of the dildo towards Helena's virgin hole.

"Ready, Helena?"

"I think so. Be careful please."

Sarah edged forward and Helena felt the moist tip as it touched her hole. Initially, the touch was soft but then Sarah gradually edged closer and closer, using her hand to keep the tip of the dildo wedged against Helena's resistive ring.

"Ohh," Helena gasped, as the head of the dildo slid in the first couple of centimetres.

"Try to relax, Helena," whispered Sarah. "It's ok. You've nearly got the head in now."

"It feels huge! I can feel it each time it opens me up a bit more."

"You're doing great. And this is so hot from my position."

Sarah increased the pressure slightly again and the tip edged further in. Suddenly, the head slid forwards a few more centimetres and was swallowed up by Helena's ass.

"Whooaah," moaned Helena. "Wow. Is it in?"

"Yep. That's the head in and the hard part done. How does that feel?"

"I...I can't believe I'm saying this but it feels...amazing."

"This is only the beginning, dear. Let's see how it feels once I really start to fuck you." Sarah took her hand off the dildo and placed it on the other side of Helena so she had a grasp of both of her hips. She slowly pulled Helena back, sinking her onto the shaft of the dildo gradually until finally Helena reached the base, all six inches inside her ass.

"You've done it, Helena. You've taken the whole dick. Now the fun really starts."

Helena whimpered and a shiver ran through her body. She knew what had to come next. Sarah now pulled her hips back, extracting the dildo most of the way, before plunging it back in and repeating the cycle. She gradually picked up the pace and soon she was fucking Helena's ass hard and fast, her thighs hitting Helena's ass with an audible slap on each thrust, and both pairs of enhanced breasts bouncing with the momentum.

Helena was moaning underneath her, absorbed in the pleasure coming from her first anal experience. She had reached up one hand to tweak her freshly pierced nipples, fondling and stretching them as she supported herself with one arm.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Helena panted. It only encouraged Sarah to fuck her harder.

"You're my bimbo anal whore, Helena. What are you, Helena?" said Sarah, as she continued plunging the dildo in and out of Helena's stretched hole.

"Your bimbo anal whore." Just saying the words turned Helena on further. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

Sarah grabbed Helena's bright blonde ponytail and pulled back, sinking her one final time onto the black dick. "Time to cum, you slut." she whispered into Helena's ear.

At that, Helena's body shook as her orgasm thundered through her body. She fell forwards groaning, both hands now massaging her nipples, her ass still filled with six inches of silicone.

Some minutes passed before the waves of the orgasm passed. Sarah slowly extracted the dildo, it's head finally dropping out with a pop. Helena's empty hole gasped for air and gradually started to close, but Sara had other plans for it. She reached over the bag and grabbed the butt plug, quickly lubing it up and, this time easily, sliding it into Helena.

Helena had finally recovered enough to speak. "That. Was. Amazing. Why haven't we done that before?" she said between breaths.

"It passed the test then?"

"God yes," Helena replied. "But wha...what was that you just put in?"

Sarah smiled mischievously. "Your butt plug. You're going to need to keep that in for a few days to prepare."

"Prepare? Prepare for what?"

"Anal week. I took the liberty of assuming you'd like it so I booked your clients in for a special week of anal only. That butt plug is to get you ready...you're going to be having a lot bigger cocks than that dildo"

Sarah pulled off the harness and headed towards the bathroom. "Oh and one more thing. The piercings were just the beginning. There's a lot of changes coming up in the next couple of weeks. From now on, there's no turning back."

12