An Equestrian Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now say it, Helena. I want you to beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me, Sarah. Take my virginity".

"Gladly," said Sarah, and slid three fingers into Helena's pussy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena woke up to the smell of coffee filling the room. She coaxed opened her eyes to see Sarah's naked figure walking in through the door with a pot of coffee. She was just as hot sober, Helena was relieved to find.

"Oh hey sleepy," said Sarah.

"Hey...how did we..?"

"Get back to yours? Haha, wow you must have been so drunk! We got the taxi back silly."

"Oh. Gosh, I was drunk then. At least I remember most of the night. That was just, wow. I've never had sex like that before."

"Welcome to the club Helena. Once in, you won't leave." Sarah reached the bed and slid in alongside Helena. She held out a coffee. "Hope you take milk. I just guessed my way around your kitchen. It's a lovely house."

"Thanks. That's really nice of you. I think we proved I'll take anything from you last night," smiled Helena.

They drank their coffees propped up against the headboard and looked across the room in the way hungover people find least nauseous.

"Hey, Sarah, strange question. How much did your boobs cost?"

"Fancy a pair, eh? You won't regret it. Mine were about £6,000 in the end. Not cheap but so worth it."

Helena did the maths. She had that much to spare. Possibilities opened up in her mind.

"Where did you have them done?"

"There's a private hospital not too far from here actually although it's the surgeon that matters. I went with Mr Gartside after following his work on Instagram. I'll send you his profile later if you'd like?"

"Gartside, the surgeon?" Helena had sorted a hoof problem for a surgeon by the name of Gartside only a month ago.

"Er, yeah."

"No way! He's a client. I thought he did reconstructive surgery?"

"He does that too. Boob jobs is his money earner on the side. Words of advice - if you do go ahead and get them done - go bigger than you think. I went for his advice to go smaller and regret it. Boobie greed is a real thing."

"If you'd asked me a week ago whether I'd consider a boob job, I'd have laughed at you. Now I can't stop thinking about it."

Sarah laughed. "I think you're a bimbo at heart Helena. You just don't know it yet. Trust me, you'll be filled with silicone this time next year and I've seen your type before - once you start, there's no stopping bimbofication. It's addictive."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena waved as Sarah departed in the taxi. She unfurled the post-it note Sarah had thrust into her hand. It had her number on and a simple instruction - 'Call me'. She smiled. What a strange and exciting 24 hours that had been.

"When am I next due at Mr Gartside's?" she thought, rooting through her rucksack for her diary. She flicked through the pages. Two weeks' time. He was a good client and always came to say hello with a cup of tea.

Her mind was set. She wanted boobs, she could afford boobs, and she was going to get them. The countdown to her meeting with Mr Gartside had begun.

Helena reached for her tablet again, she was on the hunt for boobs.

12