An Erotic Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man gets surprised by his girl turning up the heat.
4.1k words
4.6
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first chapter of what was intended to be a lead-in to a longer series. It may, in fact, wind up going that way, but even if it doesn't, I hope that you enjoy this little fantasy I crafted for a friend.

---------------------

As the sunlight filtered into the window above the bed, Amanda opened her eyes. She stood up and stretched, feeling the morning light kiss her velvety olive skin. As she settled back into a natural position, her gaze drifted to her still-sleeping boyfriend, and a soft smile came over her face. He didn't know it yet, she thought to herself, but he was about to have the best day he'd ever had. Bending down, she gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, careful not to wake him, then padded to the bathroom adjoining their room and shutting the door gently.

She turned on the shower, and listened as the pipes rattled briefly before a steady stream of water poured into the bathtub. While she waited for it to heat up, she thought about Sam, and her relationship with him. They'd been together six months, and it had been wonderful. They'd met at university. She was a science major looking to work in biochem when she got done with her schooling; he was a history major who wanted to enter academia. Despite his bookish nature, he was very clearly a grounded guy, and after a couple of casual conversations in the cafeteria between classes over the course of a week, they'd set a date for dinner.

Amanda stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water drizzle over her naked skin, and she sighed contentedly, reaching out to turn the water temperature higher. She'd been surprised, that first night, how great a date he'd been. She'd liked him enough to ask him out, of course, so there was perhaps a little bit of a difference, but overall, he'd been way more engaging and attentive than she had anticipated, and if she was being honest with herself, she'd rushed things a little more than she usually would. She didn't usually invite men home with her on a first date.

As her memories drifted back to that first night, when she'd nervously welcomed Sam into her apartment and into her bed, she felt herself getting wet in ways that had absolutely nothing to do with standing in the shower. She soaked her hair, scrubbing shampoo into it, and rinsed quickly. That first night, she'd been expecting the same kinds of things she'd come to expect from every man she'd ever been with. Overly aggressive, selfish, and decidedly bored by the idea that women had needs too. So it came as a complete surprise when Sam was the opposite of all of those things.

He'd let her make the first move, but as soon as it was clear what she wanted, he had taken complete control of the situation. He was gentle, yes, but also firmly insistent that she let him explore and pamper her. Just the memory of the full-body massage he'd given her before going down on her that night was making her thighs tremble, and after she'd rinsed and conditioned her hair, she closed her eyes. She wanted to lose herself in those memories; it would help her to gear herself up for all of the fun things she had in store for her man today.

She played back every detail of that night, as best as she could remember it, while her hands and the hot water caressed her silky skin. She wasn't trying to make herself cum, though it would have been so very easy. She was just enjoying the feelings coursing through her body, and when she gently squeezed her sensitive breasts, or let the shower stream softly pummel her splayed pussy, it made the memories more real for her. Damn, but he'd been a wonderful lover. And most shocking of all, he'd only gotten more attentive and familiar with her body with time.

It had been so easy, falling into a routine where she just kind of basked in those feelings, but over the past two weeks, she'd started to feel like she wanted to do something special for Sam. Something to pamper him the way that he did for her. It wasn't that he ever expressed any dissatisfaction with their love life... far from it, in fact... but she wanted him to know how special he was to her, and to make him feel as good as she possibly could. And then, just the night before last, she'd found the answer out of nowhere.

It was after another night of amazing sex and cuddling with Sam until he passed out that she'd gone down to her study, sipping a glass of Merlot naked in her lounge chair and browsing on a site where she role-played with people sometimes (a recreational activity that Sam knew about, and engaged in himself), when she came across an incredibly steamy story two friends of hers had concocted together. As she read it, she found herself getting incredibly turned on, despite the activity just a short while ago. More than that, though, it made her think. She knew what she wanted to do for Sam...

Amanda rinsed the conditioner from her hair, regretfully stepping out of the shower. As fun as it would have been to follow where her body was leading, she wanted to make sure she had all of her energy for what was going to happen when she walked back into the bedroom. Sam was a creature of habit, and would likely wake in the next few minutes. She wanted to be there when he was. Quickly throwing on the clothes that she'd laid out to change into the night before and grabbing her hairbrush, she stepped back out into the bedroom.

---------------------

Sam woke up that morning particularly hard. He couldn't remember what he had been dreaming about, but whatever it was, it had his cock twitching from the moment that he opened his eyes. He groaned softly, reaching down to run his fingertips along the shaft of his swollen dick, and watched as a bead of pre-cum leaked from the tip in response. Just then, he heard the toilet flush, and his girlfriend Amanda walked in. She was wearing a crop top and jean shorts, and busy running a brush through her hair, but she stopped and smiled when she saw him lightly stroking off first thing in the morning.

"Need some help with that," she asked, arching an eyebrow and smiling wider. Sam moaned softly in response, and she walked up to the edge of the bed, setting her brush on the night-stand. "Gonna need it again by the time we're done anyway, if I know you," she said with a chuckle as she reached down, grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it up and over her head. Her breasts were large B-cups, and her brownish nipples stiffened visibly as the cloth glided over them and the cool air caressed them.

She tossed her shirt aside, and reached down to push her shorts and panties down over the ripe curves of her ass. Her boyfriend just watched, smiling back at her as he continued to glide his hand over his dick, his strokes now beginning to have just a hint of added urgency as Amanda stripped for him. Even though there was no artistry to her unveiling herself this time, it was still a breath-taking sight. It didn't matter that it had been six months since their first time together; he never got tired of watching this incredible woman unveil her beautiful body to his appreciative gaze.

Amanda moved to the foot of the bed and clambered on, knowing how much it turned him on to see her on her hands and knees. "Do you want me," she asked in a breathy, seductive voice, "or are you and Lefty having too good of a time for me to play too?" In truth, Sam felt really good at the moment, and had already started the slow climb to climax, so it actually took him a moment to disengage, but he did so with a laugh.

"I enjoy my solo time, the same as you," he replied, "but you know me... I'll always choose time with you, given the chance. You're way too beautiful and sexy for any man to resist. Part of why I picked you up, you know."

Amanda laughed and playfully punched him on the shoulder. "As if," she retorted. "You know damned well that it was me who asked you out, mister." She stretched, arching her back, which only accentuated her amazing breasts and ever so delicately rounded tummy that much more. Sam couldn't help but stare in wide-eyed wonder. He hadn't been kidding when he said how beautiful and sexy she was.

Amanda just laughed at him, and worked her way forward, nuzzling her face between his legs. She pressed her cheek against his stiff cock, pressing it back against his belly as she nuzzled it. "Are you sure you want me," she asked. "Tell me what you want me to do for you..." Her eyes glinted with playful eroticism as Sam groaned, admiring her naked body and twitching against her.

"I want you... to... ride me," he said in a hitching voice, the feel of her warm breath on his cock and balls driving him crazy. She smiled wider, and looked up at him, her doe-like amber eyes making him even more horny. As she returned his lustful gaze, she casually dragged one fingertip up his chest, chuckling softly.

"Are you sure," she asked, turning her head and grazing her lips against his pulsing dick. "Are you sure that's all you want? You wouldn't rather feel my warm, wet lips and tongue running against you as I take you in my mouth first?" He moaned at her words; Amanda was by far the most vanilla woman he had ever been with (or so he thought at the time...), and it was a very rare thing for her to initiate sex at all, let alone in an intensely intimate way like this, so in addition to the pleasure of her touch, the emotional thrill of what was happening sent him into the stratosphere.

He nodded in agreement, and she took hold of his throbbing dick, bending down to run her tongue all over the balls and up the shaft of his cock, then back down again, cooing softly as she was rewarded with another dollop of pre-cum, which she slurped up lewdly, making Sam moan both from the pleasure and the eroticism of the moment. "You know, I stumbled across a story on E the other night that really got to me," she said conversationally in between loving, lustful licks and suckling on his head.

"Oh," he asked, not having the presence of mind to say anything more as he trembled at her touch, desperately craving more and yet not wanting this slow burn to end. "What was it about," he finally managed to stammer out. Amanda paused in her oral ministrations just long enough to answer, slowly stroking his cock as she spoke.

"I think I'd like to keep that a surprise for now, if that's okay. You see, it really kind of inspired me." Sam gazed at her blankly, his mind already so fogged with lust that he was having trouble following even this simple conversation. "Really?" She nodded and winked at him. "Mmmhmm," she said in a sultry purr. "It got me so hot, and it got me thinking... I don't really take an active role in giving you pleasure, the way that you do to me. So this morning, I want to do something special, okay? I'm new to this, and I don't really know how I feel about it, but... I want to play out that story for you. Do you trust me?"

He nodded, and she smiled at him tenderly. "Good. Then lay back and... actually, no. Get up. We're going to do this in the shower. I don't mind another, and you're going to need one to start your day off right." With that, she flounced off to the bathroom. The young man heard the hiss of rushing water as he stood up, shocked at the way that she had suddenly bailed on him, but he grinned like a fool when he walked in and saw her already under the water, lathering her body with liquid soap from her shoulders to her thighs.

She was so beautiful, with her olive skin, her long brown hair, and gorgeous brown eyes, and he sight of her perky tits, well-rounded ass, and closely trimmed pussy poking out from between her thighs as she bent down to lather up her legs had him hornier than before in no time.

He moved in behind her, fully intending to just grab her by the hips and bury his cock inside of her, but she sensed him coming, stood up, and turned, placing a restraining hand against his chest. "Not today," she said softly. "Today, I want to take care of you, in some very special ways. So I'm going to ask you again... Do you trust me?"

He grunted his assent, too lost in the fog of lust to do anything else, and she kissed him softly. "Good," she said again, just as before. "Then let me explore, okay? If you're uncomfortable at any point, tell me, and I'll stop, but that story really got to me, and it means a lot that you're willing to let me try this."

Still having no idea what she was talking about, since Sam knew nothing about the story in question, he simply nodded, and stepped into the shower. Immediately, Amanda pressed her soapy body to his, using her own flesh to lather him up in turn. The slick sensation of her wet, soapy skin gliding along his was wildly arousing to Sam, and given the sheer amount of territory being covered, it felt amazing all over.

He trembled as she turned around, letting the young man watch her soap her curvy ass, before backing it up against him, rubbing her cleft up and down his twitching shaft, simultaneously soaping up his cock and making him crazy with need. Sam grabbed her hips reflexively, but again, Amanda reached back and swatted him away. "No," she said, more firmly. "Today, I'm leading the way. You just relax, and enjoy, love." Sam groaned, but complied, getting more aroused with every passing moment, as Amanda turned to run her soap-covered hands over his chest, belly, thighs and legs.

When at last he had been lathered on the front, head to toe, she told him to turn around. He braced against the wall of the shower, feeling the warm water pounding down on him as Amanda used her hands to wash his body very thoroughly, from his shoulders, down his back, all the way to his ass, which she seemed to pay special attention to, even sliding a slippery finger between Sam's cheeks to lightly scrub against his asshole. He hadn't been touched back there by a woman ever at all, but it felt so good that he couldn't help letting out a little gasp. Amanda reached lower, cupping his balls and massaging them as she used the flexible shower head to wash off the front of his body, then continued to wash down his legs.

Finally, she seemed satisfied, and had Sam turn around so she could rinse off his back side, again paying special attention to everything below his waist, then she turned the shower head so that the stream wasn't hitting them directly. Then she dropped to her knees, looking up at her boyfriend with wide, adoring eyes. "Mmmm," she moaned softly as she ran her fingers along his hard cock, leaning in to rub the swollen head all over both of her cheeks.

"This is so hot," she said, licking along one side of his dick, and then the other. "I can't believe I never thought to spoil you properly before. You're so good to me, and I've been a bit of a selfish lover. But don't worry, baby... if you'll let me, I promise to make it up to you." The whole time that she spoke, she kept her eyes locked on his, her chocolate brown eyes fading to almost amber in the fluorescent lighting as she stared up at him, seemingly completely enraptured. "I promise, love... if you want me to, and you let me, I'm going to take you places you never even dreamed of going, every fucking day from now on."

Sam groaned in approval at her oral ministrations, and she smiled. Spitting on her palm, she began stroking his cock up and down, using a slight twist to her wrist. The head protruded far enough past the top of her fist that she was able to take it in her mouth, suckling on it as she rubbed him. It felt so good that he nearly lost it right then and there, but he was somehow able to hold back.

She seemed to enthusiastically lose herself in the combined hand-job and blow-job she was giving him, and the entire time, she kept her eyes locked on his. He arched his back, pushing as far forward as he could while still being braced against the front wall of the shower by his outstretched arms. His thighs started to shake, and Sam saw her eyes sparkling with the knowledge of what she was doing to him.

But just as he started to slide toward the sweet release of cumming hard in her mouth, she pulled away, frowning slightly. "I don't think that this is quite going to work here the way that I wanted it to. Oh, well, getting you cleaned up was a good thing anyway, and I know we both enjoyed the tease. Do you mind joining me back in bed?"

Sam was nearly crazed with desire by now, and honestly came close to simply grabbing hold of her, pinning her to the wall, and fucking her until he emptied myself inside of her, but he kept his cool and turned off the shower, following her into the bedroom as he wondered what the rest of the morning had in store.

As it turned out, he didn't have too long to wait. As soon as they were in the bedroom, Amanda turned and faced him, a wicked smile on her face. "Lie back, lover boy," she said, playfully shoving Sam in the chest. "Let your dirty girl take care of you. And don't worry if you cum... I'm planning on debauching you in every way possible today, so if you happen to blow your load in my slutty little mouth, all that means is that I'll have the pleasure of getting you hard again, so just you feel free."

Sam willingly collapsed into the bed as she pushed him, staring up at her wide-eyed as she finished her filthy speech and then dove between his legs, swallowing his cock for all the world as if she were a seasoned porn-star, bobbing her head up and down rapidly while swirling her tongue over his straining crown, only to pull back and start giving him slow, sensual licks from root to tip. As soon as it seemed like he was beginning to calm down, she went back to slurping and sucking him as fiercely as she could.

Sam writhed, twitched, and moaned unabashedly, alternating between clutching the sheets as he groaned out his appreciation and need during the times when Amanda was going at it full tilt, and stroking her hair lovingly when she slowed down and teased him. After several minutes of this, he couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck, Amanda," he groaned. "Gonna cum... gonna cum so fucking hard for you..." Amanda pulled away from sucking his cock with an obscenely lewd plopping sound, gazing up at Sam intently as she jerked him off hard and fast.

"Do it, baby," she gasped, her breathless voice half-crooning and half-panting. "I want to taste you. I want to feel you cum in my mouth, Sammy. Come on, give your dirty girl a drink, she's so thirsty..." With that, she dropped her mouth over his cock again, and this time, she didn't let up. As she bobbed up and down on his spasming dick, her tongue flicked out to scoop up the pre-cum that freely dribbled from his tip now. As she looked up at him in lustful adoration, she reached out and took hold of his hand, placing it firmly and insistently on her head.

She paused just long enough to say, "Fuck my face, lover," around her mouthful of his shaft, then went right back to what she was doing. That did it. Sam's self-control finally broke. Holding her head tightly, fingers tangled in her hair, he bucked his hips hard and fast, driving his dick in and out between her sweetly sucking lips at a furious pace. Amanda never so much as blinked; she just kept her eyes locked on his, letting her jaw go slack so he could take her how he wanted.

It didn't take more than half a minute for him to peak, and with a deep, rumbling groan that transitioned into incoherent babbling shortly after, Sam exploded in her mouth, jet after jet of warm, slick cum flooding her throat as she pulled back until just the tip remained between her lips. Licking him furiously, she swallowed each shot as it came, moaning appreciatively as she felt him shudder within her mouth. Slowly, sensually, she sucked him back into her mouth, dragging her lips up along his still-sensitive shaft and making sure to clean off any lingering trails of cum before giving him a soft kiss on the head of his cock. "That's my good boy," she purred, nuzzling his thigh affectionately.

12