All Comments on 'An Erotic Awakening Ch. 01'

by SensualScribblings

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Lousy sex.

All too rushed. Lacks soooooooo many details.

OK. They're in the shower. All wet. All soapy. So you write: "Spitting on her palm, she began stroking his cock up and down, using a slight twist to her wrist." Spitting on her palm in a wet, soapy shower for lubrication? HUH?

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is a fantastic start, kudoes and look forward to reading more. Thank you.

SensualScribblingsSensualScribblingsover 1 year agoAuthor

To all of my commenters, thank you for the feedback. To the first commenter, while I understand where you are coming from a little bit, they weren't soapy any longer, as Amanda had rinsed Sam off prior. Even if they had been, soap isn't very good lubricant for anything more than a gentle, brief tease; it tends to be abrasive on skin. Last but not least, sometimes some things are done just to create a certain atmosphere; this whole story is kind of focused on Amanda, who was formerly somewhat reserved sexually, letting her inner slut out to play and embracing her. Regardless, will try to add even more detail in the next chapter, should I continue the series (work is a slog just now).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous