An Erotic Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam tried to reply, but he was still helplessly twitching in the bed, overloaded on pleasure. After a moment, he was finally able to form words, and gasped out. "Jesus, babe, that was... wow," he said. "Thank you."

Amanda grinned at him mischievously. "You want to thank me, Sam," she asked, giving him a hard look combined with a playful smile. The young man nodded, head still swimming. "Then give yourself to me. Completely. Let me play with you today. Be mine."

Sam didn't quite know what she meant, but something in her tone, combined with the oxytocin saturating his brain, made him melt. He nodded, gazing at her adoringly. He couldn't believe that he'd thought she was the boring one among his lovers. Amanda smiled back at him. "Mmmm... Thank you, Sammy," she said in the same tremulous voice. "I promise, promise, promise that you're going to be happy you decided to do this. But in the meantime, you got me all wet and needy, so if it's all the same to you, I'm going to suck you hard again, and then I'm gonna ride you like you asked me to until I cum all over you."

Sam's eyes went wide. "It's going to take me a bit to get hard again," he said. "You really fucking rocked my world. In the meantime, would you like me to return the favor?" His girlfriend looked at him with sparkling eyes and a deliciously dirty smile. "That sounds great," she said, swinging around and settling her drooling pussy lips over his mouth, settling down and gasping in delight as his tongue slipped inside of her. It's going to be a good day, Amanda thought to herself, as she ground mindlessly on Sam's hungry mouth. So very... fucking... good...

She ground against Sam's face urgently, desperately needing the relief of an orgasm. Fuck, she'd never been this turned on. Playing the dirty girl, taking control, and the way Sam reacted? She loved it. She loved everything about him, and as he continued to thrust his tongue inside of her, then flick it back and forth over her swollen clit, she groaned out her own pleasure shamelessly to let him know how good he made her feel, and how badly she wanted him.

After a few more minutes, Amanda couldn't hold back anymore. Clenching her thighs around Sam's head, she shuddered and groaned out her ecstasy as she gushed happily all over his smiling face. As she slowly started to come down from her orgasm, she looked down into her boyfriend's loving eyes. "I hope your schedule is clear, mister. Because that was just my way of saying good morning. We're just getting started."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12