An Erotic Medical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a kind of pause in the experimentation, we were each given a colonic rinse that felt extremely soothing. It flushed out any remaining laxative and allowed us some time to recompose ourselves. I became aware again of our continuing state of arousal and could see that Steve and my collecting traps were half full of pre-cum already. A good-looking male student was making sure Steve's erection remained perpendicular to his body while a fully figured female student did the same for me. Beverly enjoyed the soothing touch of a male student massaging her breasts and a female student sliding a finger up and down her labia in slow, idle strokes.

Dr. Gray then resumed the testing by instructing some of the students to bring out the Coital Stroke Manifester. The CSM was a device with a central core and three piston-like rods extending from it at 120 degree angles so that one pointed directly at each of us. At the end of each rod was a sizable dildo, probably 8 inches long and at least 7 inches in circumference, with a very realistically shaped glans at the end and an opening to simulate the urethral meatus. As the device was being readied, we were each approached by students who massaged our rectal tissues with a soothing cream and then inserted the nozzle of a large bulbed syringe. I could feel a cool gel fill my rectum to the brim and knew my two partners were having the same sensations. Our anal test was not yet over!

Once ready the piston rods were slowly extended until they were poised right at the entrance to our rectums. I could feel its firm pressure against me and knew that soon it would bore its way inside. After a nod from the doctor, a switch was thrown and the dildos began their penetration, very slowly at first. I once again felt the sense of stretching and mild pain as it relentless forced my sphincter muscle to yield to its pressure. A steady increase in sensation followed by that familiar "pop" like feeling as it slid into my rectum.

Passing the point of greatest diameter filled me with a sudden sense of deep pleasure--and with a very formidable dildo! Again, I heard gasps as Steve and Beverly experienced that same sensation. The dildos rested in place. The still before the storm. Dr. Gray explained the test: "We will activate the stroking mechanism. Each subject will receive the same rate and depth of penetration. In addition, at the half way point to the maximum settings, we will activate the electrical stimulation that the suction devices are equipped to provide. We will be timing for elapsed time to orgasm for each subject."

The machine began to set up its rhythm. I could feel it pushing well up into my rectum until it was pressing against the wall where it curved into the descending colon. In doing so, of course, it passed my prostate gland, producing a noticeable surge of sensation and pre-cum at the same time. I had no control over the rhythm as it built to a faster pace but I could see that Steve and Beverly were writhing in their straps and that Steve's thigh muscles were twitching from strong contractions as he tried to adjust his buttocks to maximize the pleasure and minimize the pain.

Students pinched each of our nipples as we slid further into an altered state, focusing almost exclusively on the powerful sensations of the mighty dildos assaulting our rectal canals. I noticed that students had attached a large clear suction device to Beverly's vagina so that any fluids produced could be collected, just as our pre-cum had been.

The sensations grew more and more intense when I felt a sudden tingling sensation at the tip of my penis. My awareness rapidly shifted to my glans as I realized a pulsing electrical current had begun to run through the rim of the collecting apparatus that fit around the coronal ridge. It made my penis stiffen to an unheard-of degree. I gasped as my attention fluctuated between my penis and my ass. I could hear short shrieks coming from Beverly who was receiving similar shocks to her clitoris and sharp gasps from Steve whose penis looked like it was a ten-inch skyscraper, rigid as steel and standing straight up.

This was incredible. More than I could bear, in fact. With a desperate arch of my back and stiffening of my legs, as much as the straps and stirrups allowed, I shouted an unintelligible, "Agh!" and released my load. Just as I was about to ejaculate, a student slid the collecting tube off my penis and attached a hand controlled suction device: my semen shot into it and I could see it splash against the sides and collect, a pool of milky white goo. Simultaneously a strong stream of very warm fluid shot out of the tip of the dildo deep inside my rectum. It had a startling but also incredibly sexual effect, as if I had just received the ejaculate of a stallion.

I just managed to hear a "12 minutes, 33 seconds" before hearing similar exclamations of "13 minutes, 14 seconds" and "13 minutes, 48 seconds" for Steve and Beverly respectively. Students inserted pipettes into the collecting cups, siphoned a small amount of semen for testing, and then, surprisingly, brought the cup to my lips. Tilting it I was able to drink it down in three gulps. Another student brought over the trap full of pre-cum and said, "Have a chaser," as he let me drink down all of the pre-cum I had produced. Another student disconnected the suction device from Beverly's vagina and held the collected fluid to her lips as well. We each savored our own juices and slowly drifted back toward a normal state of consciousness.

Dr. Gray proclaimed the tests a success. "You can see the various ways in which similar individuals give different responses, in duration, in forms of facial expression, in muscular tensing, and orgasmic achievement. This will be valuable knowledge for you as you begin your own practice."

Two dozen more doctors, each with their own practice: I contemplated the thought. My days as a model and test subject felt like they might be just beginning.

* * *