An Escort's Chastity Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers

Dahlia kissed Him deeply, "that would be awesome Jim. Are You ready for one more time at bat sweetie, I want to send My cuckold bitch a little video. Take Me in doggie please." Dahlia says as She gets on all fours with Her phone in Her hands.

As She approaches cumming again Dahlia gets Her phone out and starts shooting a video in selfie-mode...

9. jerry

about noon jerry gets another message from Dahlia, this time a video. "She's gorgeous as ever, but sweating hard and panting as She speaks, "Oooohhhh God Jim, that's right fuck Me hard! Right there, I love how Your big cock fills Me up and makes me feel!" in a quieter tone jerry's Goddess now talks directly to him, "good morning bitch, hope you slept well with your blue-balls in that little cage. As you noticed Jim is fucking Me hard in the same position I fucked you in last night. His cock is much bigger than yours; hell, it's bigger than the cock I fucked you with last night. Ohhhh, I hhhhaavveee too goooo nowwww, I'm CUMMMMMMMING!!!!!"

for his part jerry was just glad he wasn't at work. That was the HOTTEST thing he'd ever seen! Frustrated to know end that he couldn't do a damn thing to relieve himself he watched the video over and over again; repeatedly counting his blessings that he belonged to this Goddess. yeah, he wanted to cum. But he loved that She was clearly getting off on the fact that he couldn't; he could see the devilish glint in Her eyes as She taunted him. What was that word for what he was now? Cuckoo? Cuckold? Yeah, that's it; he was Her submissive and Her cuckold now.

Well, that was inevitable as She is a HOT escort. He hoped She would contact him soon about the next time he could see Her.

Later that night he got another text from Dahlia, This time it has a pic of his Goddess sucking a smaller cock, maybe 4-5 inches; but still the same mischievous sparkle in Her eyes, the text said, "Jeremy here is only 5-6 inches, not even as big as you used to be dear; but much larger than you are now in your little cage."

Used to be? What did that mean, surely he'd still be 7 inches once the cage came off. He asked google the question, 'do cocks shrink in chastity'; the answer is apparently that they do lose a little length after a few months in chastity, especially with smaller cages, but that will recover eventually over time. Clearly, he needed to discuss this with Dahlia next time he saw Her.

In the afternoon the next day jerry got a text from Dahlia, "hey sugar-butt, are you free tonight? I need your help tonight... 6PM?"

Responding right away, jerry said, "of course Goddess."

10. Dahlia

Paul had contacted Her about meeting for a date. Indeed as Jim had said he wanted to have Her cuck present, She didn't think jerry was ready to be a part of Her sessions, so She didn't tell him what She needed him for. She suspected he'd love it when the time came; if not oh well, She owned him now. Paul was due to arrive at 7:00; She could tell jerry about his role for Her date while She pounded his ass a little before-hand. For Her part She looked forward to having a real Bull fuck Her while Her cuckold bitch watched in his little chastity cage.

Once jerry arrived however She had to feed him the used condoms from the day before, She'd kept them in Her fridge to preserve them. 3 condoms, 2 from Jim, one from Mark. She held them upright for a while so all the cum would be in the bottom while She cut the knots off with scissors to keep all the cum inside. One at a time She put the cut ends into jerry's waiting mouth and squeezed the cum inside, She snapped several pictures with the rubbers hanging out of his mouth, of all the cum in his open mouth, with his tongue swirling in cum. "Very well done jerry, you swallowed all of that cum, good bitch. Now bend over My couch so I can pound your ass-cunt."

She used Her 10 inch cock this time as promised, jerry moaned and grunted as the larger toy stretched him. "so jerry." Dahlia began, "you should know, that I'm expecting a new client to be here within the hour, so I'm not going to fuck you as long as last time; we'll get back to this later tonight. Yes, I want you here while He's here. He specifically asked for Me to have my cuckold here for His appointment, He's paying extra for this experience. I'm in charge always, of course, but you will respect Him and listen to Him as He is a Bull. If he asks You to do something, so long as it's reasonable you're going to do it.

Understand?"

"You're 'cuckold'? so i am like Your boyfriend Goddess?" jerry asked wistfully hopeful for such status...

Dahlia smiled, "I wanted a submissive; seeing as how you're now My cuckold as well I guess that does grant you 'boyfriend status' just remember," She says as She slams into jerry's ass HARD a few times, "that you are always My bitch!"

Dahlia used jerry's hole for half an hour before She had to get ready for Paul. At 15 minutes before the hour She took Her pet into Her bedroom and had him sit, naked but for the chastity, on a wooden chair near the bed. "I may cuff you to the chair if He wants you to be cuffed, understand bitch?" Dahlia whispers in a sultry voice into jerry's ear as She feels Her pussy getting hot and wet in anticipation of the evening to come.

"yes Goddess. i am here for Your pleasure and amusement." Jerry responds submissively.

"and for My Lover...." Dahlia adds, "for tonight that is how I will refer to My client OK pet. He's paying extra for this experience, let's give him one to remember!!"

"yes Goddess, i am here to serve You and Your Lover, it is my honor and privilege to do so as Your chastity cuckold bitch."

"Ohhhh..." Dahlia moaned softly as jerry's submission caused Her pussy to tingle.

At 6:50 Dahila saw a car pull up in front of Her place, the man inside was waiting respectfully for the hour.

A couple minutes later Dahlia sent him a text, "hey Paul, is that You out front sweetie? You don't have to wait outside, come on up, Your time won't start until 7:00; but I don't watch the clock anyway Babe."

Moments later She sees the man get out of his car, he must be 6 foot 3 and solidly built, dressed smartly. Paul was clearly an Alpha through and through.

Her doorbell rang shortly, Dahlia answered the door wearing a 5 inch stiletto heels a sexy miniskirt and a halter top that accentuated Her best features. Paul handed Her roses and held a bottle of red wine as he came inside. Dahlia set the roses and wine bottle on the entryway table and reached up to wrap Her arms around Paul's neck like He was a long-time Lover. "Hey Paul" She said adoringly.

"Hey Babe," Paul says with a possessive tone as He pulls the blonde into a deep embrace, dipping Her as He kisses Her deeply. As they broke the kiss he asks, "is Your cuck here?" looking around and not seeing anyone else.

Dahlia beams proudly, "Oh yes Lover, he's in the bedroom waiting for Us. Speaking of, would You like him cuffed to the chair he's sitting on, I told him it would be up to You. To be honest, I think my little submissive bitch is looking forward to serving a real Man like Yourself?"

Paul laughs, "I'm sure he is, I will command him for Our pleasure and amusement when he is needed. No need to cuff him; he needs to be free to serve does he not?"

"Right You are Lover!" Dahlia says directing Her voice towards the open bedroom door so that Her cuck can hear. "I'm going to get some glasses so we can get to the bedroom, I need a real man inside of Me!" She concludes lustily.

"is this Your first time doing this with Your cuck Babe?" Paul asks quieter so that Her cuck wouldn't hear.

"I just caged him a couple days ago, I wanted a submissive. But given what I do for a living he was always going to be a cuck. I didn't appreciate that until I saw Jim the morning after I caged My bitch." Dahlia laughed. She continued quietly, "to be honest I saw Myself as claiming a submissive; but such a claim pretty much makes him My cuck boyfriend doesn't it? It's not quite a typical hot-wife/cuckold dynamic as My sexual partners are paying clients. But once I caged jerry and fucked his ass I made the determination that his little cock wouldn't be inside of Me again. Really, he's a great guy; just a tiny dick; his submission means far more to Me."

"Now..." Dahlia tells Paul, "take Me to bed Lover, I haven't had a real cock in weeks!"

11. jerry

'Weeks' jerry thought mournfully, the one time he'd actually fucked his Goddess with his own penis had been the week before as a client. It had been amazing, for him....

Just then the door slams open all the way as a solidly built man carries the petite blonde into the room, past where jerry sits naked and waiting; throws Her on the bed sitting down beside Her as they ravage one another, kissing passionately, tearing one another's clothes off! "ohhhhh My God Paul!" Dahlia exclaims greedily as She pulls at his pants, "I need a real cock so bad, all I've had lately is THAT!!!!" She says pointing dismissively at jerry.

She pulls Paul's cock out and gasps lustily, Paul must be Italian, not even hard yet he had to be 8-9 thick inches. The blonde escort could only imagine how big it would be once She'd made it come alive in Her mouth. Which She promptly gets to work on, taking his member into Her mouth as deep as She can, soon She feels it stretching Her throat out. When She takes Her mouth off She is gasping, "Oh My I'd almost forgotten how much I like a big cock like this, come over here bitch." Dahlia orders Her cuck, "I need a comparison. She laughs as She holds Pauls now 11 inch monster in one had and jerry's tiny caged

'clittie' right next to it.

"How does that make you feel cuck." jerry hears Paul ask condescendingly?

"small and pathetic." jerry answers demurely, "grateful that my Goddess has a real man with a real cock to please Her."

"right you are cuck." Paul says authoritatively, "now make Yourself useful and prepare My Love for My cock with your tongue while your Girlfriend takes care of Me with Her heavenly mouth."

Eagerly jerry set to the task assigned him by his Goddess's 'Lover'. he was role-playing as the perfect cuck, but couldn't tell if the other two were or if this was too natural for them. Dahlia was so wet as he began to lick Her. It was impossible to believe that She could be wetter than She was now that She was about to get fucked by that big cock.

After a few minutes of oral worship jerry feels Paul's massive cock slap his face a few times. "that's enough cuck," Paul tells him, "it's time for Me to pleasure this Goddess! back to your chair until we call for you"

12. Dahlia

She'd never been more turned on and ready to get fucked, She was sure jerry had nearly drowned going down on Her sopping pussy. This whole scene was so fucking HOT! She'd never understood the whole 'cuckold' dynamic before now; as an Alpha this was sooo HOT, She was sure this was turning Paul on as well. She couldn't wait to have Him fuck Her with His huge cock with this level of sexual energy. As jerry returned to his chair She felt the head of Paul's cock at her lips(She'd slipped a XL magnum on His shaft before taking him out of Her hungry mouth), he eased the massive head inside and then slowly pushed it's massive length inside Her. all at once would have hurt Her so massive was His girth. But slowly he was able to get it all inside. Now She needed it hard, deep and fast!

"Fuck Me hard!" Dahlia let out in a guttural moan of lust, "I need it hard, fast, and deep!"

Paul listened and gave it to Her as She demanded. His massive member pistoning in and out of Her like a machine. It's not long before Dahlia is cumming for the first of many orgasms, "ohhhhh oh, oh My Goddess!!!" the sweaty blonde screamed passionately, "You're so good Lover, so much better than anything else I've had..." She looked at jerry; the cuck's face was a mixture of pleasure at Dahlia's immense satisfaction, and jealousy that another man was the one pleasuring Her. that must be cuck-angst She'd heard about.

As Her orgasms subsides Paul pulls out of Her and puts the blonde escort on Her back, "cuck come over here and hold Her legs while I fuck Her.

Holding Her legs up Paul's cock pushes back inside of Dahlia. She gasps, "Oh yes!" damn, Paul was good, not just with his cock, but how He used the cuck. So close and at hand Dahlia reaches back and finds jerry's caged cock(She supposed it was more of a 'clittie' now) She squeezed his full falls firmly causing the cuck to grunt in pain.

"damn..." Dahlia begins, "these useless ballsacks are full bitch, will they ever release again? you know the rules the cage stays on until you cum from My cock fucking you. Are you ready to get fucked again after Paul is done pleasuring Me?"

"Yes Goddess, please Goddess Dahlia."

Paul chimes in, "that sounds HOT! Can I stay and watch? I've got an open night."

Dahlia's face lights up brightly, "of course Lover, You can watch Me fuck My bitch with my 12 inch cock; hell do You think You'll be up for more action? my bitch has two holes, I'm only using one. I'm not sure how good of a cock-sucker he is, but he has to learn doesn't he?"

Paul was so excited about the thought that He came in a roar filling the condom as the gorgeous blonde's pussy milked his cock.

13. jerry

he watched enviously as the big-dicked Paul fucked his Goddess. he was turned on by the idea of being used by the two of them. But his sense of fairness having problems. He was obviously fucking Dahlia and cumming when he wanted, Dahlia was clearly cumming often, he was locked in chastity. Now they planned on fucking both his holes while he was still in chastity. WTF!!!

Dahlia comes out of the bathroom again, sporting a larger cock, "yes bitch.." She says proudly, "I'm going to fuck you with my 12 inch cock. Paul is going to take Your mouth, do Me proud bitch"

jerry gasped as She stuck the large cock-head into his hole, Paul took advantage by putting the head of his cock into his mouth.

Both of his holes stretched like never before jerry focused on relaxing his throat to take more of Paul's cock and still be able to breath. His pre-occupation with Paul's cock allowed Dahlia to get all of Her cock in his boi-cunt in short order. She was quickly fucking Her bitch balls deep by the time Paul's cock-head was slipping into the chastity cuckold's throat.

Dahlia offered tips as She ravaged his other hole, "try to humm a little as you relax your throught bitch, take all of My Lover's cock into Your throat while I fuck your hole.

"how is he doing Lover," Dahlia asked Paul to jerry's embarrassment; She was with him but calling this guy 'Lover'?

Paul begins thrusting his cock in and out, "surprisingly well, You've got a born cock-sucker here. How is his cunt?"

Dahlia redoubled the intensity of Her fucking, "This isn't the first time I've fucked him, but this is the biggest cock he's taken. I think this is going to do the job; he's going to cum in his tiny cage from My cock! Now beg Me to let you cum bitch."

jerry could feel his balls about ready to burst, he didn't want to cum like this, but he knew it was inevitable. "Oh please Goddess Dahlia, may I cum? I need to so badly"

"you 'need to cum' bitch? Really? only real men like Paul or Goddesses like Me deserve to cum. Ask Paul for permission to cum bitch."

"Paul, Sir... may I please cum?" jerry begs pathetically.

Cruelly Paul says, "No. bitch you are a pathetic escuse for a man; if it's fair to even call you that. you should never cum again."

Goddess Dahlia kept fucking me hard with long, deep strokes. Paul had said that he wasn't allowed to cum, jerry wasn't sure he was going to have a choice. He just focused on pleasing Paul.

Dahlia, of course, kept fucking Her cuck with deep, hard strokes, faster now as Her own orgasm was approaching. She knew jerry wasn't going to be able to stop himself from orgasming. Suddenly Paul finished first as He came deep in jerry's throat. "OK cuck, you can cum." Relieved that he would not fail his Goddess jerry felt rivulets of cum surge through his caged cock as he dumped all over beneath him; which prompted Dahlia to cum yet again, spurring on really deep, hard thrusts which milked jerry's ass forcing even more cum to shoot out of his caged 'clittie'.

Paul rose first, putting his clothes on He dropped a $100 bill dresser as He left. "Bonus, that was hella-fun."

14) Dahlia

She pulled Her cock out of Her bitch and layed back on Her bed breathing hard. She pulled jerry up to Her chest, making sure he lay in his mess. "Damn bitch, that was hot, fun, and profitable. I cleared an extra $500 from that session with the cuckold dynamic; although I should say $400, you earned that bonus. Now, I did promise to take the cage off once you came on My cock." She said moving down to jerry's chastity device key in hand.

"Wait," Dahlia heard Her cuck say. "my chastity marks Your ownership of me does it not?"

Dahlia pauses, "yes it does My pet. But I think we both know who belongs to Me don't we? I don't need a cage on your cock to own you do I?" She says with a big smile.

"No Gorgeous You don't." jerry answered, his voice and face full of love and adoration. "But i love being in Your cock-cage Goddess Dahlia. my mind is constantly on You with my cock in Your cage. When You sent me pictures with Your clients i would have the most intense feeling of denied lust as Your cage keeps me clit-sized. Watching You suck cock and get fucked with the cage on pushed everything into overdrive. i LOVE being Your submissive, and i love being Your chastity cuckold, and most of all i LOVE You!!!!"

Dahlia lay back onto Her pillow, pulled jerry's head up onto her chest. "Let's sleep lover..."

As the pair drifted to sleep Dahlia thought about the future. Yes, jerry clearly loved Her, She had to admit Her feelings toward him were becoming strong as well. Clearly She would be adding cuckold scenarios to Her service offerings. This was so fun, and definitely profitable. Not many of Her clients would be as into it as Paul. But She was sure She could make some aspects of this lifestyle appeal to most of Her clients. And jerry really seemed to embrace being a chastity cuckold.

geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers
12