An Escort's Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A second Rendezvous with Taylor.
10.9k words
4.86
5.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

It had been a couple of weeks since i'd last seen Taylor. Afterwards I continued as normal or at least as normal as you could be given what I did and exactly what we had been doing. A part of me wasn't entirely sure whether I would hear from her again. A part of me remembered exactly what she'd said last time, what she'd wanted and I was sure she would.

Finally I had received a message. Another booking at the same hotel as before. Once again i'd found myself making that same trip through the lobby, into the elevator and standing there as it was rose up towards the higher floors. Only this time I knew where it was going.

As the elevator stopped I headed out moved along the corridor and made my way towards her hotel room. I paused outside checked I was as prepared as possible and then knocked once more taking a step back and awaiting her opening it up. It didn't take to long.

She opened the door and looked at me her face as unreadable as ever just a small glint in her eyes as she took a step back into the room and allowing me the space to enter. I slipped inside and like last time just waited. We hadn't discussed things just a booking and that had been it.

I heard the door click behind me the lock sliding into place. A brief pause then she was moving around in front of me. Not so much hesitation this time. Her hand ran across my chest and then bunched my shirt as she tightened her grip and tugged leading me towards the bedroom.

No mistaking that gaze this time. It was fiery hot the look in her eyes making me shiver all over as heat rippled through me.

"No drink tonight then?" I teased softly already walking with her.

"No. You know what I want." She replied simply.

"I wasn't sure if you'd change your mind inbetween or anything." I muttered following her as she guided me along.

"Does it look like it?" She quipped back.

"Apparently not." I replied lightly. "Do I even get a kiss or are we skipping formalities tonight?" I joked lightly.

Her mouth red hot and hungry suddenly crushed itself against mine, her teeth caught my lip and bit and tugged, and her hands ran up my body to my shoulders gripped my jacket and pushed it back before tugging it down my arms and letting it hit the floor. Then she broke free licking her lips.

The new decisive Taylor was equally as tempting as she had been previously. I made a move to grab her and tug her close but she slapped at my hand and then wagged a finger at me.

"What I want is you in my mouth everything else can wait." She reminded me. "I was being nice waiting until we made it to the bedroom as by the time i'm finished you won't be standing. But if you'd rather we can do it here." She instructed me simply.

I chuckled softly. "You make a good point." I replied softly. "Lead on." I grinned at her.

Her fingers returned to my chest just reaching between a few of the buttons and tugged leading me on as she walked backwards towards the bedroom. I knew what was coming and was shivering in anticipation at the prospect after remembering her talents last time.

As we walked and she was happy I was following her fingers as they climbed up to my neck and began to slowly open up the buttons on my shirt peeling them open one after another. By the time we slipped into the bedroom it was open and she was pushing the fabric back and dancing her fingers across bare skin lightly stroking.

We made it further and when she reached the foot of the bed she stopped just looking at me slowly before she circled around. I made to turn but again she stopped me. Instead just making me stand there as she slipped behind me grasped my shirt and tugged it of stripping it away.

I shrugged it off as she tugged on the sleeves watched it fall behind me before I felt her finger tips slide over my back tracing a lazy path down my spine, the light brush of her lips on the back of her shoulder. There was a subtle press, her body coming against me as her hands reached around.

I looked down and watched them on my belly her palms running over my skin fingers spread wide. Slowly I watched them glide down the front of my body as her mouth nibbled on my shoulder, soft, teasing. Deft little movements had her un-button the front of my slacks and then tug the material apart.

I sucked in a breath seductive teasing Taylor was every bit as potent as before perhaps more so. She circled around me those gorgeous eyes almost glowing full of mischief as she looked at her work before she casually sat herself on the foot of the bed her legs spread a little.

She looked back at me her eyes running across my body. She didn't move, didn't make a sound. The urge to reach out and touch her again was fierce but I stayed still waiting for her. A hint of a smile trailed across her lips and one long slender finger caressed it's way slowly down my chest and over my belly.

I shivered under the touch watching her fingers drift slowly down until they rested on me just where she had parted the fabric.

"You know I've thought about this a lot since last time." She murmured softly.

"Really?" I asked slowly swallowing to clear my throat as I watched her.

"A bit yes. How I wanted it, how you'd feel, how you'd taste, how it would be when your in my mouth when your that hard and start to finally cum. There is so many different ways it could happen, things that I could do to you." A smile played across her lips her hands running up the outside of my thighs.

"I could have had you back the next day and satisfied my curiosity. I was tempted." She continued on. "But then I decided to wait. I thought it might make me think even more about what to do. I thought it might make you think about what I was going to do." She cocked her head and looked at me and I knew she was waiting for a reply.

"Oh I've definitely had it on my mind since the last time." I agreed softly. "If I'd been selfish i'd have let you finish it last time. I was more than tempted to. But part of my job is giving a client what they want and knowing what they want. It wasn't like we didn't enjoy ourselves as it was and here we are again and ready to continue."

"We are aren't we." She murmured softly that little smile tugging at her lips as she glanced at me. Her fingers wondered over the waistband of my slacks and slowly she began to pull lowering them down so they ran down my legs and pooled at my feet. My erection strained against the front of my boxers desperately wanting to be released.

Her lips placed a kiss on my hip and I shivered. "I thought about this a lot since last time. It's been awhile since i've enjoyed anyone different. It was fun to explore and see what you liked, how you felt, how you tasted. I always enjoy how men look when you have them in this situation." She continued softly, her lips placing another light kiss on the top of my thigh.

"And how is that?" I asked her swallowing hard.

"Vulnerable, open, hungry, eager." Every word she spoke was broken up by another kiss light and teasing that brushed my skin made me shiver and ache.

"I wondered whether I should just tease you a lot, my lips, my tongue. Just slowly enjoy you. I wondered whether I should show you how good I could be and take you inside my mouth nice and deep. I wondered whether I should let you guide me your hands on my head, your cock in my mouth and you taking as much as you wanted."

Another little smile passed across her face. Her fingers at this point had found the front of my boxers and the straining length of my erection where it thrust against the fabric. Casually she began to stroke it just playing her fingers slowly up and down the length rubbing me gently.

I sucked in a breath and swallowed hard. "I like the way you think." I murmured softly. "I think all of those are excellent possibilities and still do make me consider whether it was smart not letting you do that last time. Her smile widened, her eyes flickering with amusement. "But maybe it did give you more time to think. More time for us both to both think."

"Perhaps." She allowed softly her fingers still trailing slowly up and down the front of my boxers. "I have done a lot of thinking amongst other things anyway." She murmured, again that little smile tugging at her lips. "How much thinking did you do?" She asked softly.

I swallowed hard watching as her fingers slipped down and then her palm was slowly rubbing and caressing my balls lightly massaging them as she looked back at me. "Oh i'd say a fair amount. It really was a pleasure last time regardless and the thought of coming back and for something like this.....it was inspiring." I chuckled softly.

"Only inspiring?" She teased softly.

"It inspired a few restless nights." I grinned back at her.

"Really?" She quipped.

"Oh yes." I added wryly.

"Did you masturbate thinking of me, thinking of this?" She asked softly.

"Yes." I added simply.

She was silent then her finger pausing. "I'm not entirely sure I like that. You might have waited, saved it for me, much more to enjoy." She countered.

"I mean I could of. Although I wasn't sure when or if you would want to see me again. Even then last time was such a memorable occasion, combined with the thought of this it was all together to hard to resist. Besides, are you telling me you didn't play with yourself since then?" I questioned her lightly.

She smiled a little wider mischief glinting in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Maybe." She teased softly that smile just enticing.

The thought of Taylor naked and moaning softly as she played with herself made me ache even more. I smiled and shook my head. "In that case you could have waited as well see." I held myself still continuing to feel her fingers lightly caressing me up and down just soft and teasing.

"What were you thinking of?" I asked her softly.

"What were you thinking of?" She countered.

I chuckled again and took a deep breath. "Of you, how pretty you were. How tempting. How I might well have been a fool for not letting you get what you wanted. Of how good your mouth would feel finishing me. Of course there was also the fact I was remembering how good it felt to be inside you as well, especially when I finished." I breathed out slowly shuddering at the thought of spilling inside her. My cock pulsed and she squeezed lightly.

"Your turn." I added laughing.

She was silent just caressing me still until her head tilted back and looked up at me. "I made myself cum thinking of this. Of how you would feel in my mouth spilling out, how you'd taste, how i'd do it to you. Just remembering the night what happened, what it felt like with someone new and different again." She replied slowly.

"Maybe it's time we both stopped thinking and imagining things and started experiencing them again." I murmured slowly breathing deeply still as I felt her fingers caressing me lightly.

"Is that what you want?" She teased me gently tilting her head back to watch me that little smile still on her face her thumb gently pressing against the head of my shaft. I hissed out a breath.

"Yes."

"Yes?" She teased again.

"Yes I want to be inside your mouth. I want to feel you tease me, those lips, your tongue, that wicked hot look you get when you play with me. I want to hold your head close and fuck that hot teasing mouth of yours until you make me explode." I told her aching under that teasing touch.

"Good." She replied seemingly satisfied. "No interuptions, no stopping me I don't want to hear anything until I can taste you erupting out in my mouth. Today that is exactly what I want and exactly what i'm going to get." She continued on her fingers back edging my length. It was hard to argue with that.

I nodded in agreement drawing in another breath to steady myself as I stood there. My cock was rigid and hard straining against the fabric under the touch of her fingers. Those perfect pretty eyes were fixed on my face as she looked back at me and as if we were both sure of what the terms were, finally she began to move.

Those slender teasing hands and clever fingers reached up grasped the edge of my boxers sliding underneath the fabric and slowly and very deliberately began to tug them down. She pulled them over my hips and down my thighs and my erection long and hard sprung free bobbing freely.

Taylor didn't do anything she just looked at me a sound in the back of her throat hunger, pleasure who could tell was all I got as her hands continued to slip my boxers down until I stepped clear and was left naked and bare right in front of her as she looked back at me.

My cock already hard stretched out curving up to the swollen head bobbing slightly as it hung there between the two of us. Those gorgeous blue eyes stared hungrily shining bright as they looked over the solid length and slowly licked her lips.

Her hands caressed me still gripping my thighs and stroking down the outside of them her nails playing across the skin as she edged down to my knees and then slowly dragged them back up once more. I could see why having the bed close by was a good thing. This......this might completely destroy me.

Her fingers slipped down my legs again and then moved back up stroking up the inside of my thighs before she reached the top. Then one moved across and slowly caressed the very tip of her finger over my balls just lightly tracing across the delicate soft skin as I pulsed.

I shivered under her touch both of us watching each other. I held my hands closed squeezing them tight together as much as possible trying to resist the urge I had to touch Taylor. She didn't make anything easy, especially with her hungry gaze and smoky hot eyes watching me.

Her finger rose up smoothly and lazily trailed up my shaft just the pad of her finger working her way up until she found the head of my shaft. It twitched under the touch and pulsed happily enjoying her attention. Slowly Taylor circled the head tracing lightly around the harder ridge of flesh and I gasped.

She smiled then just a small flick of her lips before a thumb joined in forming a circle which she used to grip my cock and softly begin to stroke it just around the head and very top of the shaft. She never went very far just continued to edge it as she leaned forward and blew across me.

I was already throbbing hard swollen and thick as she held me. The tension and anticipation made me ache even more. It was all a game of course, we both knew it, we could both break it any moment if we decided to. Instead she enjoyed teasing me and testing my limits and I held on just waiting for the sweet pleasure I knew would come.

Her eyes flashed bright and pretty her grip just on the head of my cock and she tilted her head to watch me as she held me there, her mouth just sliding closer. She licked her lips as I let out another sound, half groan half growl. But then finally then her mouth came close and she brushed a kiss across the head of my cock.

I moaned again my cock straining against her touch as it pulsed I didn't think there could have been much better than watching Taylor do this, than feeling her tease like this. Her head moved just slightly and another whisper soft kiss was planted on the shaft of my cock.

I shivered again, blew out a breath of air and watched her kiss me again further along the shaft her lips soft and gentle. She held my gaze the entire time which only made it more erotic and sensual as we shared the most intimate of connections as she carefully placed another kiss on the base of my shaft.

I twitched again sucking in a breath this time, put my hands behind my back just to keep them from reaching her sensing she wasn't ready for that quite yet. Instead I stood there restless and aroused as her lips achingly soft just explored picking spots and placing soft kisses there.

She liked to tease I already had learned that but this was another level. Her soft sultry gaze held mine as her lips caressed my shaft every one making me ache and throb that little bit more. Her mouth skimmed from the base of my cock to my balls and she kissed and sucked a little still just rubbing a finger against the underside of the head of my cock.

A bead of fluid seeped from the tip oozing out glistening as it clung to the head of my shaft threading it's way down along the underside and hanging there. We both watched it, instinctively I swallowed hard as Taylor brought her head to meet it her finger still slowly caressing underneath.

Her lips parted, her tongue flicked out and she gathered it up on the tip of her tongue holding it there eyes sparkling before she drew it back inside and then deftly licked her lips just a small teasing smile on her face as she did. I could only just watch and moan softly.

It almost made me cum there and then. Between the sensation of her tongue, the visuals of her teasing me like that........I very nearly erupted there and then would have spilled myself all across that gorgeous pretty face of hers. Some how I just about managed to control it but it was a near thing.

I breathed deeply let my eyes close just to steady myself. Taylor was an assault on all your senses in many different ways. Even as I stood there with my eyes closed she continued to gently rub with her finger and place soft kisses over my shaft, delicate and teasing it made me twitch.

Opening my eyes she was looking at me and smiled again as her lips rubbed the base of my shaft in a delicious teasing way. Her finger and mouth coaxed another drop of precum from the head and her mouth worked it's way to meet it this time catching it on her lip.

It smeared over it connecting us briefly a strand clinging to her lip making it glisten before she gently licked her lip again and then stroked her tongue in a circular fashion all the way around the head of my shaft making me pulse and nudge against her seeking even more.

Breathing deeply I watched her, such a wicked teasing smile on her face. The head of my cock was still lightly nudging her lips and she held it there slowly rubbing and teasing me right where I was most sensitive, right where the pleasure was most exquisite.

I swallowed hard and just looked away watching her on top of feeling her was almost to much to take. It helped, a little at least, her teasing talented mouth was still an exquisite tease moving from the very tip to start exploring the head kisses and more gentle rubbing which made me pulse happily.

She was a masterful skilled, perfect and seductive I didn't look but I felt her lips questing over me down my shaft teasing the very base before slipping further to suck gently on my balls making them quiver in excitement under her attentive touch until finally even that ceased.

"Look at me." She instructed simply, and I couldn't resist.

I sucked in a quick breath and then glanced down opening my eyes to look at Taylor.

She licked her lips, her finger still slowly caressing slowly up and down the underside of my cock just making it twitch as it enjoyed her attention. Her eye flashed a bright blue a small teasing smile on her face as she looked back at me clearly enjoying the attention.

"I want you to see this. I want to watch you as you see what I do." She murmured slowly leaning close and pressing another kiss onto the head of my shaft.

I shuddered again but really there wasn't anything else to do but just watch her and enjoy exactly how good she was going to make me feel. She looked so pretty at that moment, so confident and assured in what she was doing and what she wanted it was captivating to behold.

Slowly she leaned in close. Again she pressed her lips onto the tip of my shaft lightly kissing it soft and teasing before her lips parted a little and began to rub and slowly tease the head her tongue lightly flicking across the exposed center making me shudder with pleasure.

Her eyes watched me holding my gaze letting me see everything she was doing. Her lips, her tongue just the wicked sensation of her mouth spreading around my cock and taking the head inside smoothly, easily sliding into her mouth before her lips closed over it.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers