An Escort's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered again feeling her lips close around the head. I felt her tongue sliding gently just stroking along the underside. She began to hum quietly soft little vibrations running along the length of my shaft making me ache even as we continued to look at one other.

My cock ached swelling under her attention thickening as her lips held me tightly. She edged back and forth pulled back to the tip flicked her tongue over me and then popped the head back inside this time closing around me and sucking, making me moan then, my hips bucking.

She held me there those pretty eyes absorbed in what she was doing hungrily teasing and sucking the head of my shaft. She was the perfect tease just exploring, experimenting and seeing how I reacted to everything that she was doing. It was an exquisite thing to enjoy.

She popped free again licked her lips and flashed a flirtatious smile at me her tongue once more licking across the swollen head of my shaft. Then she adjusted her position and swooped in once more her mouth parting wider this time stretching as she engulfed my cock.

She didn't stop now, hungrily, eagerly she worked her mouth over the head and down the shaft and just took all of me. It made me groan to see watching her smoothly take the length of my cock almost to the base. She pulled back a little and then sank forward again until her nose was brushing my belly.

I wasn't watching her now just enjoying the full spectrum of her talented mouth as it hungrily sucked on my cock. She held me deep inside her mouth just moaning so I could feel the vibrations running through my shaft. Soft urgent hungry noises escaped her lips and made me ache even more.

I felt her hands reach behind me stroking along my thighs her nails raking the skin as she caressed her way up until she gripped my rear and squeezed and held onto me. Then that teasing hot mouth of hers just held on using her grip as an anchor as she took my cock in and out.

Eagerly she devoured me now running smoothly back and forth along the length of my shaft. She didn't slow or pause, she didn't lose any rhythm she just devoured me, every last inch making me ache and moan as I filled her mouth relentlessly. It was impossible to resist.

Smooth and easily she worked my cock sliding her eager warm lips back and forth along the shaft as her hands held me squeezing and kneading my rear. I felt her tongue swirling over the head of my cock and along the underside just picking out all the most sensitive of spots until she eased back popping of the head leaving me slick and glistening as I groaned.

We watched one another for a moment one of her hands pulling back to massage my balls again lightly cupping and squeezing them as she went back to teasing and sucking just the head. Groaning again I reached for her instinctively not thinking still whether she wanted it or not.

I ran my fingers through her hair sighing with pleasure brushing it back from her face just so I could get an even clearer view of that teasing warm mouth just enjoying the head of my cock. So many soft eager noises escaped her lips it made me ache even more as I watched her.

I couldn't help but rock my hips now just pushing and running my cock against her lips feeling the soft warm press of them, her wet tongue licking and caressing. I was moaning with her feeling my cock ache watching more pre cum ooze out to smear and rub over her mouth.

Unable to help myself I eased back guided the head directly to her mouth and pushed rubbing against it. Her lips parted she moaned with pleasure and I sank my cock greedily back inside just an inch or two savouring how good she felt enjoying me like it.

Her gaze fiery hot and wickedly teasing looked back at me. She just looked eager and hungry and as she hadn't stopped me yet, I held her more firmly edging back and then thrusting forward pushing more of my length inside her mouth watching her stretch to accomodate it all.

She took it, hungrily, greedily she wrapped her gorgeous teasing mouth around the shaft and drew it deeper sucking and moaning the whole time. I began to rock my hips more pulling back, thrusting forward and eagerly just pumped my cock inside her eager mouth.

I was fucking her mouth now slowly still, but fucking it just steadily pumping the engorged swollen head of my cock inside her warm wet eager mouth. It was as exquisite as I remembered. Even more so now in some ways as I knew I wasn't going to stop this time.

She stopped me after a few minutes, a flirtacious smile as she kissed the head of my cock and stood up. She moved to the bed now sliding herself onto it and then waiting there on all fours looking at me enticing and tempting. I stepped forward following her positioning myself directly in front of her face.

Her hand reached out as she balanced herself and wrapped around the shaft of my cock and drew me forward once more. Her lips parted and I moaned again as she enveloped me with her mouth sliding around my cock and drawing me back inside again.

The angle was different now as she held her mouth on me, she couldn't look up and watch quite as easily as before. It was a passing concern to some extent. I was aching and hard and couldn't resist thrusting again gliding myself in and out of her lips listening to her moan as she took it.

She couldn't hold herself like it for long eventually lowering herself down so she was laying flat but she didn't stop sucking me and I couldn't resist fucking her mouth. My cock was throbbing now just swollen and hard and weeping pre cum that Taylor happily licked and sucked.

I plunged myself in and out of her mouth greedily working my cock in edging back and thrusting again. Her bright heated eyes drew me in always wanting more, demanding it and I couldn't resist that look, couldn't resist how good she made me feel how much I wanted to give her what she wanted.

I held her head fingers brushing her hair back so I could watch her face and enjoy the sight of her sucking on me. I stroked and caressed the soft skin of cheek smooth and delicate, used anything I could think of to distract myself from erupting out even as felt my cock swell and harden even more.

I watched my cock disappear inside Taylor's mouth again so easily the sensation making me groan as her hand slipped around my waist. I felt the throbbing increase, felt my balls ache and knew I was close but Taylor knew it as well. Never any doubting she knew what she was doing with me.

Her hand moved around my waist stroked across my back and pulled me closer even as her mouth gradually pulled back to the head of my cock sucking on the head holding it between her lips as she hummed gently and caressed it with her tongue before finally pulling free.

Her gaze lifted back to me just heated and sultry like she knew exactly what she was doing and exactly what she wanted. There wasn't any doubt just need and hunger and a determination to get exactly what she wanted. At that moment I was aching to let her have it.

She drew me forwards until I hit the bed and continued to tug me on until I slipped onto it joining her. She moved me as she wanted her fingers stroking along my shaft as she arranged me on the bed. I ended up laying on my back my head propped up on a pillow looking down so we could still watch each other as she settled herself between my thighs her fingers edging slowly up and down my engorged length.

I swallowed back a moan of pleasure as I looked back down to see Taylor move forwards. Her upper body draped against my thighs her hands reaching forward to grasp the base of my shaft in mine while the other slipped underneath me and just gently massaged and caressed my balls.

I moaned again my eyes rolling as I lay back and watched her. I wouldn't last long, I knew it again. My cock was swollen and weeping fluid trickling down the shaft in little lines at least before Taylor's mouth found it. Some was taken by her lips and tongue, more was smeared against her soft skin.

Her warm eager mouth parted again and slipped around my cock a soft moan escaping her lips as she began to suck once more. Her mouth covered the head of my cock slowly spread around the shaft and smoothly began to glide up and down swiftly making me quiver as I sank deep inside her mouth.

I gripped the bed underneath me my hips bucking pushing against watching as my shaft edged in and out of her mouth her lips wrapped around me forming a tight seal as she sucked and caressed my aching balls. The sight of it made me ache and throb even more.

It was harder to breath, drawing rapid shallow breaths as I thrust against her mouth. It was a sweet wicked pleasure watching her, seeing that hunger and desire as she devoured every inch of me. My body sang with pleasure completely taken apart by her delicious tempting mouth, so warm and wet so utterly irresistible.

I was losing myself in the moment in the pleasure, in the sheer delight of watching my cock pushing in and out of Taylor's mouth as she moaned softly sliding along the swollen hot shaft. I knew I was close, could feel the throbbing increase every second as my aching cock thrust against her. She must have felt it, must have known or maybe it was good instincts. But her head tilted back and she looked at me.

"Taylor" I groaned simply. More than enough to convey the point.

That eye contact between us, the sight of those pretty blue eyes focused entirely on me with my throbbing aching cock piercing her lips pushed me over the edge. She moved at the same time I felt my cock swell that rising pleasure irresistible now as we looked at one another.

Her fingers wrapped around the base of my shaft and just stroked me spiralling up and down the shaft just squeezing the head. That rested on her tongue so I could feel the tip of it caressing me, a silken delicate touch that combined with her open waiting mouth was to much to take.

I groaned holding myself up to watch her. My cock throbbed against her touch my hips surging and then the first shot erupted out directly into her waiting mouth. I watched her jerk an instinctive reaction, as she moaned as well at that first shared moment of pleasure as I came for her.

My hips bucked and I pulsed again another shot blasting into the roof of her mouth and falling across her tongue, a moment's pause and then another directly into her mouth as her fingers stroked my length sliding slowly up and down and working the head.

Another pulse and more sticky fluid erupted out this time as my cock jerked, it splashed into the corner of her mouth rapidly filling it so a thin line of cum escaped the corner and began trailing down the corner over her shining wet lips making me groan again.

Her eyes molten simmering heat continued to watch me captivating and intense so you couldn't look away. Her hands almost had me spurting out in time with her. As she reached the head and pressed, another thick sticky blast would erupt out into her sultry hot mouth making me groan again as I throbbed under her touch.

Little waves and ripples of pleasure washed over me, hot and intense it made my body shudder and arch on the bed and yet despite it the whole time me and Taylor watched each other locked in our intimate embrace as the last of my climax pulsed out across her tongue filling her mouth with my creamy essence.

When it finally slowed I drew a shaky breath just shivering at the intensity just letting myself relax to let the pent up tension drain away as Taylor had almost literally just done to me. I released the bed slowly and laid my hands flat on the covers and just stared at her.

Her mouth was still on me, something I was acutely aware of as the sensitive head of my cock filled her mouth again. She closed her lips and sucked gently a humming sound emanating from her throat as she sucked my head, slowly drinking up and draining every last drop of precious fluid at least apart from the trickle that had escaped her mouth.

As the finally released me even that was dealt with, a casual brush of her finger wiped it up and she licked it clean. She looked at me then heavy lidded eyes that still simmered as she regarded me and I let out another shaky breath as I let myself fall back and just breathed.

Reaching down I captured her hand squeezing it and then tugged her up towards my body. She slipped her way up nestling herself into the curve of my chest resting her head on my shoulder giving me time to catch my breath. She looked very satisfied with herself and I found myself smiling wryly.

"The next time to tell you me you want something. Remind me of this. I don't want to say I regret what happened last time but that.......that was exquisite." I shook my head still feeling my heart race as Taylor smiled lazily her lips skimming lightly over my bare skin placing kisses on me as she nuzzled against me.

She was letting me touch her again now, something simple but something I could very much appreciate as I indulged myself running my hands across her slender back stroking up and down and cuddling her as she pressed in against my chest stretched out and looking very pleased.

It was very much time to make her feel even better I decided. Especially after all her efforts in making me feel as good as she had been. I gently nudged her over so she was laying back flat. She stretched out slowly smiling as I settled myself over her and gently brushed a finger along her.

I started at her forehead gently running it down over her nose and tracing her generous mouth. She caught the tip bit me gently and sucked as I traced her lips smirking as I smiled at her before I pulled it free and continued on slipping down the side of her neck.

I trailed my finger down across the curve of her breast across her belly to her waist and gently eased up the hem of her sweater baring a line of skin. I brushed against it slowly dipped down to hook her leggings and just pulled revealing more soft bare smooth skin to enjoy.

I dipped my head and brushed my mouth there now planting a kiss before pressing my hands further apart to grasp those leggings and start to tug them down. Every inch of bare skin that I revealed I kissed and touched tracing a line of moist kisses across her.

She wriggled and squirmed underneath me until she arched and lifted her hips giving me room to tug her leggings down over her rear and start to pull them down her long slender legs. My mouth lowered even more brushing kisses across the top of the lace that clung to her hips before gliding onto her silky smooth thighs.

I moved down her body pulling and tugging on the leggings as I went stripping them down until I could tug them of her feet and then toss them away as I returned my attention back to her. She stretched out parted her legs enough for me to settle myself between them.

I stroked my palms along her legs moving up to her thighs kissed the side of her knee gently as my fingers crept slowly up that smooth muscled flesh until I caught her panties. I moved up to meet my hands easing them down and sliding my lips across her skin as it was revealed.

She murmured softly arching on the bed as I pulled her panties down tracing a line of kisses across her exposed skin. Another smooth arch and she raised her hips enough for me to free her of that delicate lace sliding them down her legs and leaving her bare from the waist down.

She stretched out again and I settled in resting against her legs stroking my hands across the smooth expanse of bare skin I had revealed. I caressed her thighs and then ran my fingertips up the inside of them teasing the groove where her hip and leg joined before edging across further.

I caressed her entrance feathering my fingertips across bare flesh listening as she murmured softly. I could feel the heat rising of her lush and inviting as I delicately edged and traced over her. I pulled my hand back eased my middle finger forward and gently parted her opening her up and slipped inside.

The slick wet heat of her made me ache as I felt it coat my finger. She was aroused another breathless moan spilling from her as she enjoyed my touch. I edged back to her entrance circled around and then slowly pushed back in once more feeling her grip and tighten around me as I did.

She moaned softly her hips bucking and thrusting up as I slipped my finger inside her. I settled in more closely getting comfortable as I started to finger her. It was still teasing as much as anything at this point stroking her entrance and never sliding to far or to deep.

Once my finger was glossy and wet with her juices I edged them back and used it to rub all over the swollen bud of her clit. Then I thrust it inside again a little deeper now as I used my thumb to play with her clit rubbing and stroking it gently as I thrust my finger in and out.

Soon enough I was thrusting it deeper inside her caressing her slick walls and working her body as her hips pumped. I added a second finger pushing it in alongside the first stretching her further and plunging it inside that slick wet heat as she moaned again pushing back against me.

I stroked them in and out rhythmically pumping them into her deliberate firm strokes and continued to slowly rub and circle her clit, just feeling her body tremble and quiver under the attention basking in the pleasure that was starting to wash over her once more.

The scent of her arousal rose up even more enticing and I leaned closer kissing her thighs and slowly working my way up to meet my fingers. I flicked my tongue out and rolled it up the length of her sex moaning as the taste of suddenly filled my mouth feeling her hips buck against me once again.

My free hand reached around sliding over her hip and gripped her rear squeezing that firm toned flesh and pulling her against my mouth holding her there more firmly so I could enjoy her as much as I wanted. My mouth, my hands it all roamed across her body enjoying her in unison.

I plunged my fingers inside her again in and out filling her up, stretching her and then pulled back to her entrance teasing it. I covered her with my mouth instead sliding it over her sex running my tongue along her slick wet folds teasing and tasting her sweetness.

Then I slipped my tongue inside her stroking it in and out and closed my lips around her swollen hot clit and began to suck lightly. She moaned again her hands tangling in my hair as she arched beneath me thrusting her hips up to meet my mouth and grinding herself against it.

She was exquisite, those soft moans, the feel of her body, the taste of her on my mouth she writhed for me panting and straining as we lay there tangled together just teasing and enjoying one another. She gave my hair a tug and as I looked up at her she pulled me up to meet her taking my mouth in another heated kiss.

Her mouth was hungry and demanding. She bit my lip and stroked it with her tongue after she gave it a good tug. Her hands ran over my chest nails raking my skin little trails of heat and pleasure sizzling where she touched me. Then her hands rolled me over so I was laying back in the bed.

She looked at me her hands reaching down and grasping the hem of her sweater tugging it up smoothly pulling it over her head and then threw it away. Her fingers ran up my chest and she slowly straddled my body. I thought briefly she was going to ride me. Instead she crawled up to my head.

I managed a hungry groan before she straddled my head and lowered herself to meet my mouth. My hands gripped her rear and squeezed it tightly before I buried my mouth against her pussy again. This time she rocked and ground herself against me working her hips to slide herself along my mouth.

I used my tongue to caress her lips sliding over her sex delving inside her and just reaching to taste as much of her as I could. I pushed it inside stroking deeply felt her grind her clit against my lips against the stubble of my face. The only problem I had was being unable to see how good she looked straddling my face.