An Escort's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otherwise the gorgeous blonde was giving me all I wanted. I clutched her firm cheeks and squeezed them fingers gripping the flesh kneading and releasing trying to hold her against my mouth and feeling that slick wet heat cover me as she moaned and panted above me.

But she was a tricky thing and she moved again pulling away from me. It wasn't more than a readjustment on her part. Instead of straddling my face looking up, this time she reversed herself lowering her gorgeous bare pussy onto my mouth again only this time looking down my body.

She wasn't even done there. As my hands grasped her rear again pulling her back onto my mouth I caught a brief glimpse of her leaning over and then the feel of her body as she lay on top of me her hands gliding down my thighs in that classic 69 position.

My hips bucked instinctively as I realised what she was doing thrusting up and feeling her mouth part and engulf my cock once more as I thrust against her burying myself back inside her warm wet mouth even as I gripped her and tasted her at the same time.

At least this time I had the bonus of an additional distraction. I could enjoy her and use that satisfaction as a good diversion from the sensation of her hungry mouth sliding back around my cock. I felt her fingers on the base holding my shaft as her lips bobbed eagerly along the length sucking hungrily.

I used my hands on her spanking that firm flesh of her ass, squeezing her cheeks, caressing my way slowly down until I could use my fingers to part the lips of her outer sex and thrust my tongue inside her again. I heard her muffled gasp around my cock and then felt her rocking back grinding and pushing herself back onto my mouth.

Sensations and fresh pleasure battered me. Even after such a fresh and all to intense orgasm my cock throbbed as Taylor sucked on me again. I rocked my hips pushing and thrusting and trying to sink it deeper inside that delicious heat of her mouth again an irresistible temptation.

At the same time I couldn't get enough of her taste greedily lapping and stroking my tongue over her, inside her. I teased her lips sliding my tongue along them and then sucked. I thrust it inside her and used a finger to stretch her wider or else closed my lips around her clit and just sucked and circled the very tip of my tongue on it.

Taylor pushed her upper body up a little moaning as she pumped my cock and almost bounced that firm rear against my face smothering me in her bare flesh and exotic taste. I couldn't get enough of it and moaned against her as that teasing mouth was muffled as my cock pierced it once more.

I felt the scrape of lace on my belly her bra pressed against my skin, I felt her nails digging into my thigh as she gripped it, squeezed it and then released it. The other hand gripped and squeezed my cock holding it up for her mouth to take it deep as I thrust up fucking that teasing mouth again.

My hand spanked her firm jiggling rear and then squeezed the cheek again before I drew it back working my fingers back between her legs until I could run one along her lips spread them apart and then thrust inside her. I felt her stiffen and moan but didn't give her a chance to do anything but moan as I added a second thrusting it inside her.

Rhythmically I plunged them in and out twisting and curling deeper inside her teasing those slick walls even as I focused the attention of my lips and tongue on her swollen clit circling that bud and sucking it rapidly feeling her gasp moan and grind against me faster and harder her hips pumping as she pushed back onto me.

I knew she was close. I felt her stiffen as she lay on top of me. Her hand squeezed the base of my cock more tightly as the pleasure became to much to resist. Hungrily I devoured her sweetness and pushed her over that edge until she finally let herself go and came hard.

She fell silent short little gasps all the noise that came from her until I felt her body ripple against my own waves suddenly breaking out rushing through her body followed by a short gasp and moan. Then I felt her contract against my fingers her sex trying to squeeze and tighten around it.

Another touch and she was moaning and squirming pressing onto my mouth, my fingers, as much as she could letting herself go as the warm rush of juices coved my mouth as she bucked and rode it just sliding herself against me until it became to much, to sensitive and fell back just panting all flushed and hot.

I was moaning myself at that point partially from being rock hard, partially as my mouth caressed her sex edging along her lips until she pulled back sensitive after her climax. With the taste of her all over my mouth again I couldn't resist her, I was just aching for more of her.

I eased myself out from under her. Something I was sure she was only dimly aware of as she lay sprawled on the bed. I knelt behind her and ran my hands across her firm bare rear caressing that soft flesh as I positioned myself behind her guiding the head of my shaft to her entrance.

I watched her turn then, just a slight movement of her head to meet my gaze, her lips parting as she realised what I was doing at the same time that I guided the tip and edged it along her smooth bare lips. Then we both just moaned as I pushed forward and sank myself inside her.

I gripped her rear pulling her back onto my shaft, had the delectable sight of her pink glistening sex spread apart by my cock as I teased it open and slowly pushed inside just savouring that delicious sensation of her swallowing me, taking me deep and enveloping my shaft.

She tightened around me, her muscles contracting and clenching hard squeezing my shaft as I gritted me teeth swamped by the pleasure. She watched me a moment her eyes just searing hot as they looked at me and then she lowered herself back to the bed and spread her hands out to grip the sheets an invitation to enjoy her.

Happily I took it. Throbbing hard I started to thrust in and out lightly still just stretching her out and feeling her slick wet heat coat my length making everything that much better. I let my hands roam across her bare flesh exploring and touching sliding over her hips and that smooth soft flesh of her rear filling my hands with it as I squeezed.

I slid along the firm toned muscles of her thighs letting my fingers explore and then moved back up along her back just pressing lightly leaning over her and grinding against her as I lowered myself against her body, making shorter shallower thrusts as I pressed her down into the bed with the weight of my body.

I scraped my lips up her back and across her shoulder just nibbling on her neck panting as I ground my hips against her, the friction of our bodies joined and pressed this close together an exquisite thing. Taylor arched her back and thrust herself onto me joining us even more tightly.

As I leaned even closer and brushed my lips against her cheek she reached up and hooked an arm around my neck tugging me down to meet her hungry mouth as we fucked. We moaned against each other bodies bucking and moving together locked around one another as I enjoyed her.

Still it wasn't enough. I was aching hard the memory of her exquisite touch still fresh in mind and groaning against her mouth I broke away and nibbled across her shoulder panting as my hips pressed against her tight firm arse. Flushed with colour and moaning she was an exquisite temptation.

"Now it's your turn." I murmured softly teasing her with my lips nibbling on her shoulder.

"My turn?" She breathed out softly.

"Yes." I agreed chuckling. "Earlier you made me sit there and just take it as you enjoyed me. Now it's my turn." I added grinding against her.

I felt her squeeze me her eyes fluttering and a noise escaping her lips. "And what exactly am I going to be taking?" She replied looking at me again her eyes soft and bright.

"You're going to be taking me, fucking you, enjoying you pounding myself inside you over and over again until this time I most definitely empty it all inside you."

"Oh really? How exactly are you going to do that?" She teased again softly.

"Exactly like this." I groaned out the words pushing myself away from her with a final kiss on her shoulder.

I was kneeling behind her again and reached to grab the back of her bra which she still had on. Clutching the lace strap I used it to pull her up so she was kneeling with me, her delicious firm rear resting on my thighs as I began to thrust against her using my grip on the strap to hold her in place.

She moaned again tossing her head waves of her gorgeous hair tumbling over her shoulder as she slid up and down on my cock almost bouncing with me sliding all the way down to the base so the sound of us coming together rang out as my hips met her gorgeous tight firm rear.

I pinched the clasp of her bra and swiftly tugged it open stripping it from her shoulders and down her arms looking over her shoulder so I could enjoy the beautiful mounds of her breasts spilling out lush and round. I tossed the bra away and cupped one stroking my fingers across the creamy flesh.

Edging my way down I brushed my thumb over her nipple and hearing her gasp and quiver I trapped it between two fingers and lightly tugged the tip drawing more eager moans from lips. The lush pink tip hardened even more as I played with it and she leaned against me so we stilled again just grinding against one another.

A second hand swept up and I caught her other breast and just squeezed them both rolling them in my hands and tugging her against my chest as I thrust myself against her again my lips sliding over her neck until we found each other and kissed hungrily both moaning against the other.

Her nails scraped on my skin as she gripped me and then ran through my hair as she clutched at my neck. Mine caressed her lush soft curves enjoying her breasts never being able to get enough of them. None of it was enough I was hard and aching for all of her.

"This doesn't quite feel like your making me take to much." She murmured nibbling on my mouth.

"I got distracted by other things, your very good at that just when you think I've got you, you reveal a new part as tempting and as delicious as the last. It is very intriguing." I chuckled softly giving her breasts another squeeze rolling them in my hands.

She smiled eyes glinting as I continued on. "I did say I was going to make you take it though."

"So I recall." She agreed a wicked smile tugging at her lips.

"I guess I better go ahead and do it."

"I guess you should."

I half chuckled, half groaned against her ear pulling her tight against my body as I savoured that closeness, the feel of her body pressed against mine for a moment longer. Then I pounced once more.

I pushed her down again not all the way this time however, positioning her on all fours in front of me one hand on her shoulder, another sliding along her hip running over her skin. I heard her groan and her back arch as she moved beneath me soft and tempting.

The head of my cock was still inside her, albeit just at her entrance as we repositioned, but with her settling herself I struck again thrusting forward once more to drive myself deep inside her one long hard stroke that had her breath catching as her body opened up for me once again.

I held myself there like that, pressed firmly against her feeling her milking my cock before I eased myself back and then thrust hard again but deliberate still taking my time enjoying the sight of her eager hot sex spread apart by my aching cock until my hips pressed against her rear.

As tempting as it was to just lose myself in her I held myself back taking my time moaning softly as I drank in the sight of her, the feeling of her gripping my cock, the hot tempting sight of her bent over and raised up right in front of me back arched and skin glistening a little.

She was moaning softly every time I thrust her body quivering as I guided myself inside her. Spread out knees apart she would arch her body and push back to meet me just hot wet and eager to take me as deep as she could, it was that eagerness, the sheer wanton display of arousal that tipped me over the edge.

I couldn't resist her forever, she was to tempting, to hungry. I was aching and hard and desperate to take and thrust and fuck myself as deep inside of her as I could before unleashing all that desire inside of her. I began to move faster just thrusting in and out feeling her grip and squeeze my length.

Straining I tightened my grip on her shoulder holding her in place as I drove myself against her plunging my throbbing length inside her. She moaned again, arching beneath me her body trembling and quivering under the fresh onslaught as I plunged inside her.

That slick wet core was molten now gripping me tightly rippling around my shaft as I made her take it deep my other hand gripping her ass hard enough that my fingers were going white from the effort. I didn't want her moving I just wanted to hear her moan and cry out her pleasure as I plundered her body.

The faster and harder I took her however the more she shook. Her fingers clutched at the sheets trying to hold herself up and meet my body but the impact of my hips striking her firm toned rear drove her forwards and as we both surrendered to the pleasure her upper body collapsed to the bed.

She was still moaning, still panting as she strained against me the steady sound of my hips slapping against her ringing out. One arm was stretched above her head gripping the sheets tightly the other she pulled back and pressed between her thighs her eyes closed as I felt her fingertips sliding over me as I moved inside her and playing with herself.

She toyed with herself rubbing against her clit smearing her juices against it as she stroked and played with herself just using that additional friction to push herself over the edge. I gritted my teeth and lunged even harder sinking my cock as deep as I could go my hips surging as I bucked against her quivering flesh.

I watched her eyes closed as she touched herself sliding against me at the same time. Even the noises had stilled now a silent moan on her parted mouth as she stroked the pad of a finger against herself until she suddenly stiffened beneath me. She quivered again her body rippling against me and then she just cried out.

I felt her cum again, felt her pulse around my cock her inner muscles squeezing and tightening around me as incoherent moans spilled from her lips. The liquid heat of her spilled around my length smeared against us and dripped along the backs of her thighs.

Still I fucked her just driving my hips against her rear holding her hips tight surging back and forth pounding her body, pulling almost free of her with every thrust before sliding myself back inside as deep as I could go slapping against her until my balls rested against her bare sex.

But her release had tipped me over the edge. In a frenzy of aching raw need I moaned as I thrust against her pushing her into the bed covering her body as my hips lunged against her. I leaned over her and kissed her hungrily watching as her eyes flared and then met mine.

She moaned against my mouth the two of us locked together. She felt my cock slide home deep and hard grinding against her as far as I could reach. She felt me groan against her mouth my throbbing hard length swelling inside before it began to pulse and explode as she tightened herself around me.

Eyes locked on one another we shared that moment as I came inside her, emptying myself deep inside her heated sex pumping out blast after blast of creamy thick hot cum to fill her up and loving every second of it. Eagerly, hungrily I spilled myself inside her holding myself deep as I did covering her body with my own.

For several minutes neither of us moved. For myself it felt to good the glow of my orgasm, the feel of her body soft and warm. I still felt her quiver around me squeezing my cock every ripple making me ache with pleasure. Lightly I nuzzled her neck with my lips as we both just breathed and took a moment.

I don't know how long passed we both lay there pressed against each other breathing and resting. Lightly I traced my fingers across her body dragging the tips over her skin still buried inside her, it always felt deliciously good still locked together enjoying the little movements her body made.

As I softened I eased myself back out. Then there was the erotic sight of her bare sex flushed red and swollen her parted lips still glistening with her arousal and my own. Even as I slipped out a gentle trickle of cum dripped from her trailing along her thigh. It almost made me groan.

She rolled over onto her side and looked at me. I studied her back and we both smiled at one another.

"You really do have the best ideas. Just to let you know anytime you want a repeat, or to experiment or try anything like it again, let me know. I am more than happy to help you." I chuckled.

She smiled wryly and stretched out beside me idly running her fingers across my chest.

"I suppose I need to thank my friend." She murmured softly.

"For helping you explore and enjoy something a little different?" I quizzed her.

"Something like it. I don't think she thought i'd do anything. It was more a joke but it gave me the general idea."

"Well your twist on it was superb I must say, and i'm happy anytime you want to continue exploring more." I smiled at her leaned close and kissed her.

"I thought you might be. I'm sure we can find some new things to do."

"I grinned at her and ran my fingers along her body trailing over her smooth skin. "I think I need to thank your friend after this in that case." I chuckled again.

Taylor looked at me then her eyes getting distant as she seemingly pondered something. "Maybe, maybe." She murmured her words whisper soft as she spoke. "Perhaps that is exactly what you need to do. Repay her in kind."

I looked at her quizzically but she wouldn't be drawn. Instead she rolled me over and covered her body with her own. I reached around and cuddled her against me as her mouth hot and hungry found my own. Whatever she was thinking there were far more enjoyable things right at hand. The rest would just wait and see.