An Escort's Life Ch. 04

Story Info
A second meeting with Cara, a personal show for Taylor.
17.4k words
4.5
4.9k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

Another night another hotel room door. You're used to it by now of course, I was. Once again, the routine was similar even if the context wasn't. Once again, I was outside Taylor's door. The difference was that, as promised, I had Cara with me dressed up, bright, eager and ready to enjoy herself.

She'd been right. Taylor had taken a day but then she'd tried to call me. I had to ignore them at first then plead the fact I was booked as an excuse. It was all true. Cara had made sure she booked my evenings and I'd not risked doing anything else. It meant that unfortunately I was sure Taylor was annoyed by now. It also meant I was hard and aching myself already. No sex in a week when you're used to it, will do that do you.

Cara though, was bubbling. She had dressed up more now and prepared ahead. She led the way carrying a bag and wearing a small sleek little black number. When we reached Taylor's door, she made sure I kept to one side out of the way as she approached and knocked slowly. It didn't take long and then Cara was talking to Taylor as she appeared.

"Taylor. Good to see you here tonight. I thought I'd stop by to see how you were. You know, see if you'd been sending out any more presents recently." She added, softly leaning against the entrance.

"As it happens, not really, no." Taylor murmured back softly.

"Ah a shame." Cara teased her. "No more gifts, no more I don't know...sending certain gifts to visit people then? No temptation to try some yourself?" She continued smiling as she spoke.

"No, I can't say I have." Taylor repeated. "Look Cara, can we have this conversation inside rather than on the doorstep?" She muttered while Cara just smiled.

"We can do that. This kind of thing is much better done inside. You see I thought after your gift then every good turn deserves another. I thought to myself what should I do for Taylor? What would be really nice? That'd she'd get a lot of fun from? Then it struck me. If Taylor won't come to see the show, why not bring the show to her? So, I did." She added, clearly enjoying herself.

Taylor knew her well enough. "What have you done Cara?" She murmured back.

"Oh, you know nothing too much, I just thought I'd put on a little show for you, a performance if you will." She was grinning now as she spoke. "So, I brought a friend." She reached out and took my arm pulling me into sight. Taylor's gaze flicked towards me, her face unreadable.

"Say hello to Taylor." She told me. Inwardly I sighed. But I dipped my head towards Taylor. "Hello Taylor." I murmured softly.

She shook her head, lips pursed but then glancing either side of us she stepped back giving us room to enter. She didn't want this to be a conversation to be had on her doorstep clearly. Cara gratefully skipped inside pulling me with her.

"I thought you'd appreciate a gift like this one." She chuckled again, moving through the suite. "So where do you want us?" She teased her. "The bedroom? Or would you rather we stayed out here for now." She set her bag down and led me forward, her hands sliding down over the front of me.

"You'll like this Taylor. I booked him after we finished the call last week. I wanted to make sure by the time we got to today he would be suitably worked up. A week with nothing else going on means I'm sure he is feeling pretty hungry right now. It feels like it, or maybe it's you." She shot Taylor a grin, her hand sliding down over the front of my body until her fingers were tracing the outline of my erection.

Up and down, she ran them lightly along the length of my cock. Her free hand reached up, snaked around my head and pulled me forwards into a kiss. She let go of my cock and ran her hands along my chest. A sound escaped her lips as she touched me, just tracing across my body with her fingertips. It was light and teasing and already my body was aching. Then she broke away and slowly turned around, so her back was facing me instead of just leaning into my body.

"Where did we start last time? Remind me again." She murmured softly. "Ah, I think it was something like this." She murmured with a smile.

She reached and grasped my hands, still teasing my mouth with her lips as she placed them on her hips. I squeezed them, gripping her tightly and holding her against me briefly before I moved them up, stroking across her back and rubbing over her muscles, kneading and pressing as I went.

The kisses were light, and teasing using her teeth and tongue to playfully nip me as I held her. Slowly I let my hands slide back down over her body to her hips and then around to grip her rear, squeezing it. I pulled her against me grinding against her belly, my erection sliding against her.

She was wearing a black dress, the skirt flowing around her gorgeous long legs. I worked my hand down lower, under the hem and slipped beneath to run across another layer, this time lace that clung to her rear. I squeezed it holding her close against me and she murmured against my mouth.

"You really are excited tonight aren't you." She teased me. "Is that because I made you wait all week or because you know our captivated audience is looking on right now?" She teased me.

I growled against her, squeezing her rear and she flashed a smile, winking. Then she rose higher, kissed me again and slowly turned around in my arms, nestling back against my chest as she looked at Taylor. She still stood there just watching us, both lips parted. She looked hot, her cheeks flushed and I shivered all over. My mouth caressed the back of her neck, lips and mouth just exploring slowly scraping lightly over her skin. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked them over her body just exploring slowly sliding across her slender frame even as I ground my hips against her rear.

"I think you should undress me." Cara murmured softly, her head still facing Taylor watching as she watched us.

I stroked my hands across her body, sliding them up her legs and over her hips before I worked them up the length of her back and reached her neck. I gripped the small zip I found there and slowly began to tug it open a little at a time easing it down the length of her back. As it reached the bottom of her back I kissed her neck, letting my lips trail across her shoulders just slowly brushing back the fabric to expose the soft skin and exploring it with my mouth. I reached up and caught the first strap gently nudging it down her shoulder until it slipped along her arm.

I brushed her hair back, skimming my lips across her neck and shoulder as I went. Then reaching up I gently pushed her other strap back letting it slip over her shoulder before I guided it down her arms. She was watching Taylor letting her see as I undressed her inch by inch. My hands moved to her arms pulling it down freeing them and then worked it on down until it bunched at her waist. I lifted my hands and cupped her breasts squeezing them, exploring the lace that held them contained delicate and alluring as I stroked my fingers over them.

She had dressed up this time, she'd wanted to make a show for me, for Taylor. I let my hands slide back down to take her dress once more and started to push it again. She wiggled beneath my grip side to side letting me slide it down over her hips and start to push it down her long slender legs. I guided it down, sliding along her muscled flesh, my fingers brushing over the stockings she wore. The tops were lacy and I traced my fingers over them in appreciation as her dress slithered to the floor. She pushed it aside with her foot and smiled at Taylor.

I couldn't resist exploring her. Heels, stockings, lacy underwear. She was a striking sight to see let alone enjoy. I traced my hands over her running along her legs, up her hips around to squeeze her firm behind and up to press against her smooth firm belly. She murmured softly, leaning into me briefly before she slowly turned around.

"Come on. I'm sure that Taylor would enjoy seeing more of you as well." She teased softly.

She stood up and kissed me soft and teasing as her hands pressed into my chest sliding over it briefly before they rose back up and pushed back my jacket tugging it down my arms and pulling it off letting it fall to the floor beside us. Her fingers returned reaching for my shirt as her lips continued to tease my mouth soft and tempting. She filled my field of view, a playful smirk on her face as her fingers walked their way slowly up my chest and started to pop open the buttons of my shirt one after the other. I shivered under her attention feeling her fingers stroke across my bare skin as she pushed the fabric back exposing me.

She was enjoying herself, enjoying showing off, enjoying putting on a show for Taylor that she wouldn't forget. As she opened more of my shirt her lips pressed forward and brushed my body, soft teasing kisses that made my skin shiver as I stood there enjoying it. I reached up, brushed a hand through her hair and tilted her head back so I could crush my mouth against hers. She chuckled the sound muffled and her hand dropped down and pressed between my thighs which only made me groan again. She massaged and rubbed me caressing the bulge at the front of my body.

"I think that someone definitely is enjoying themselves. Which means we'd better make sure it can breathe a little. How about it Taylor? Want to see what happens when your gift is all worked up?" She teased softly. "At least a reminder of it just in case you are more than a little familiar." She continued.

Cara slowly slipped to her knees, still running her hands across the front of my boxers. She pushed them to the sides and edged them down along my thighs sliding and stroking her way down as her head came forwards and lips kissed my belly. Her breath sliding across my skin made me shiver. I hadn't heard Taylor respond. Not yet at least. She watched as Cara let her hands run back up my legs over my thighs and up to my waist where she slipped her fingers inside the waistband and feathered her fingertips over my skin. Her tongue followed sliding over me, making me ache.

"You'll enjoy this part best of all." She teased Taylor. "You can see just exactly how worked up for us he is right now." She murmured softly.

She tightened her grip on my boxers and began to tug them down just shifting them side to side working them over my hips and down my thighs. My aching cock was slowly revealed, springing free of my boxers and spilling out, long and hard. Cara murmured appreciatively even as she pulled my boxers all the way off and then let me step clear. She stepped in close and brushed a kiss over my mouth. At the same time her clever fingers wrapped around the length of my shaft and lightly stroked along the length of it from the base to the head her thumb slowly teasing over it just teasing me as she turned her head to flash a smile at Taylor.

"See Taylor, if you've never had him before, it's rather nice. A whole lot you could enjoy with that if you wanted, if you haven't already anyway." She flashed her a sultry smile. "But I guess you have seen that before I suppose." She swung her head back towards me and squeezed my cock.

"So, what do you think Taylor wants to see next?" She pondered.

I stood there momentarily. I was enjoying the soft touch of her fingers gliding along the rock hard length of my shaft. Then I reached up, stroking my hands over that slender tight body of hers until they settled on her waist. I spun her around lightly, reached up and squeezed her breasts. I kissed her shoulder and then her neck squeezing her breasts again before I slowly reached up my fingers gliding along her arms to her shoulders. I turned the two of us slightly just positioning us, so we stood with Taylor looking directly at us. I met her gaze and just shivered all over.

Cara leaned back into my body, a slight smile on her face as I touched her. I slowly eased the strap of her bra off one shoulder with the tips of my fingers and felt it slither down her arm. A second little flick and the second strap slowly slipped down her arm as well. I drew my hands back, moved them up her back and found the catch of her bra and began to unhook it one after the other. It sagged as it was freed falling to the floor between us and I pushed my hands forward and around her reaching up to cup and squeeze the lush pert flesh and cover them with my hands.

Cara sighed softly as I squeezed them, my palms sliding across her nipples and teasing them to a hard point. I squeezed and released, squeezed and released my mouth sliding across her neck as I touched her, a low groan escaping me as I enjoyed her. She arched her back pressing into me, circling her hips as she did grinding against my straining hard erection.

"So, Tay. Did you enjoy the thought? Or did you have something else in mind?" Cara purred as she spoke, turning her attention back to the watching sultry blonde even as her hands covered mine and squeezed them against her breasts.

Taylor didn't speak, her eyes just roamed across us briefly before she gave a little shake of her head. "I think you are far too clever for your own good." Her voice was crystal clear as she spoke now. "If you're going to do something, do it properly. Don't just tease." Her eyes turned to meet mine.

"Strip her." She said simply.

"Are you sure you don't want to help?" Cara questioned softly, her voice almost wistful.

Taylor was already shaking her head and lifting a finger which she waggled at us both.

"It doesn't work like that. If you turn up here at my place promising a show, I want a show. Strip her, take the rest off." She repeated her eyes flicking to look at me as she waited.

I flashed a smile at her enjoying the interaction, feeling Taylor's curiosity and temptation, enjoying her interaction. Even if a little direction was as far as she went it would be worth it. If there was more...then it would be unforgettable. I kissed Cara's shoulder again, grinned at Taylor and got to work.

I let my hands squeeze her breasts a final time and then slowly let them slide down fingers spread out over her tracing a path across her skin sliding across her belly until I reached the waistband of her lace panties. I teased along the lace feathering a touch across her skin just teasing her. My hands shifted back around to her hips holding them tightly and squeezing her. I edged my fingers up to slide and press into her back massaging her softly listening as she murmured lightly her eyes still very much focused on Taylor even as my hands dropped back to her waist.

I gripped the lace once more, inched it down on one side then back up. I drew it down on the other and then let it snap back. In front of me Taylor arched an eyebrow as she glanced at me shaking her head. I grinned again and set my hands back either side of my body, gripping the lace tightly. Then I began to tug it down properly, sliding it down her hips, revealing her smooth bare flesh as I did. They continued to glide down over her thighs, and down to her knees before they fell down the rest of her legs to pool at her feet. Still looking at Taylor, I sank down beside Cara.

I gently took one leg, my fingertips caressing her knee and calf as I lightly lifted it up away from her panties. Then I set it back down and moved across to the second leg lifting it carefully, my fingers caressing the smooth soft skin as I lifted it up and then set it back down. Taylor was watching us closely, almost looking tense as she gazed back through lowered lashes. Nothing quite like seeing your friend naked and bare to add a little tension to a room. You could say what you liked, in person wasn't quite the same as just a video call.

It was so much better with Taylor there watching, so much more real. I knew me and Cara alike both wanted even more now it was too hard not to think of the possibilities for further fun and even more exquisite pleasure. Taylor was a tangible presence just standing right there in front of us. Slowly I trailed my fingers up Cara's legs, my fingertips sliding gently along all that smooth soft skin. Pushing myself up I rose slowly until I was standing just behind Cara's shoulder, my erection nudging her rear, my lips caressing her shoulder. She reached behind me hand wrapping around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

My hands worked around her body, cupped her breasts and squeezed them again, pinching her nipples between my fingers and thumb as I enjoyed them. I watched Taylor shift restlessly across from us as she watched. She was playing it cool, but she wasn't immune to what was happening. Her hot eyes watched everything drinking it in, never turning away from either of us as we stood in front of her. Reaching over Cara's hip I let my fingers slide down trailing onto her thigh squeezing it and then pushing down before I stroked my way up cup her sex.

Cara made a soft noise squirming against me, grinding against my palm as I felt her hot and damp to the touch. I feathered my fingertips over her sex, just teasing her, rubbing gently until I could spread them and then just glide one inside pushing it a little deeper. Her reaction was instantaneous. She moaned against my mouth and squirmed under the attention. She shifted spreading her legs further apart and leaned back against my body as I caressed her sex. I kept the tip of that one finger edging inside her, never pushing too deep, the rest of my hand just pressed against her. She continued to gasp, squirming against my touch, grinding herself on my palm in an effort to increase the friction against her swollen sex. Taylor sat back, her hand absently running up and down her body as she looked at us watching, eager and hungry for the show.

I felt a fresh shudder run through Cara, her head resting back against my chest as she enjoyed my touch. For the moment at least, even Taylor was momentarily forgotten as she enjoyed the touch on her sex, delving inside and slowly pushing and sliding in a little deeper as I explored more. She moaned, pressing and rocking back against my body as I teased it further inside her slowly sliding in feeling the slick wet heat welling up already coating my finger as I did. The fact I had Taylor looking directly at me at the same time watching everything I did made it so much more intense.

I reached my other hand, held Cara close to my fingers just grasping her breast and squeezing it lightly, kneading it even as I continued to feel her squirm against me. I edged my finger back glistening wet with her juices and heard the soft whimper of annoyance that escaped her as I did. She shuddered and took a deep breath as I ran my hands back up her body roaming across her while I kissed her shoulder, watching as her eyes fluttered. She took a step to the side with enough room so that my cock pushed forwards just sliding against the outside of her thigh as we both looked towards Taylor. Her hands reached down and lightly her fingers played over it.

She walked forwards towards where Taylor was sat down and led me with her drawing me along until she reached the sofa she swivelled around and carefully lowered herself down until she was sat there within easy reach of the gorgeous blonde and spread her legs. I lowered myself down to meet her kneeling between her long legs using my palms to spread them even further apart and caress up her thighs. Even watching was a tease, Cara caressed her entrance, her eyes moving from me to Taylor and back again. She grinned at me and beckoned me closer.

I licked my lips and pressed in, my mouth sliding across Cara's thighs edging it's way up kissing and nibbling as I went until I was close to her sex. I blew across it just watching as her fingers continued to glide and edge across her swollen lips reaching to run my own across her. I toyed with her slowly sliding it inside her probing and pushing watching as she bit her lip and slowly circled her clit just teasing and edging herself. I worked a second finger up her thigh and pushed it in along the first thrusting them in and out until she reached down and pulled my hand away.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers