An Escort's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unwound myself from Taylor and slowly stood up. She looked at me and then back to Cara. I didn't say anything. I just thrust out a hand offering it to her. She reached out, took hold of it and then slowly climbed to her feet. I circled her with my arms, drew her in close and then kissed her again nuzzling my lips over her mouth and down to her neck.

As I held her loosely in the circle of my arms, I slowly turned around moving her with me turning her towards Cara who took the chance to press in close behind her surrounding the gorgeous blonde in a loose circle formed from our bodies one on either side of her. I continued to kiss her, my mouth exploring hers while my hands slipped over her body, just taking the opportunity to explore her. Cara was doing the same. Her lips explored Taylor's neck and shoulders. Her hands caressed down her back over her hips and along her thighs as she pressed into her from behind.

Her hands crept slowly back up moving along her back until they found the clasp of her bra. Deft quick fingers made short work of it. Those clever hands rose up then caught the straps and slowly tugged them down one after the other releasing the grip they held on her breasts. As I felt it loosen, I reached up, taking hold of the front of it and drawing it away, throwing it aside. I replaced it with my hands instead, filling my hands with the weight of them cupping, stroking, and kneading the gorgeous soft mounds and stroking my thumbs around the hard tips of her nipples.

Taylor moaned softly and her head fell back, lips parted as the two of us feasted on her. Cara bit and kissed her neck, her own hands reaching around to cup and squeeze her breasts lifting them up. Offered such a chance I lowered my head, lips trailing across her nipples until I was kissing them. Taylor moaned again, her fingers tangled in my hair as she clutched at me. I swirled my tongue over the hard tips and then bit down gently sucking the first one, and then gliding across to capture the second. Cara's fingers continued to squeeze them even as I tasted them.

As my mouth traced a lazy path across from one breast to the next Cara caught the first nipple wet from my mouth and pinched it lightly letting Taylor enjoy the effects of both our hands and mouths enjoying her. Surrounded and trapped by our bodies Taylor was enjoying the attention she deserved finally lapping up everything we gave her. Cara still had other plans. With a final squeeze of Taylor's breasts, she released them and then gave a push. I broke off from enjoying Taylor's nipple and looked up. She flashed a grin at me and pushed me again, knocking me back towards the chair Taylor had recently vacated. She stepped around Taylor and moved up alongside her, trailing her fingers down my chest and nudged me again.

"Take a seat." She smirked, grinning at me. "Me and Taylor here have tasted you at least a little but right now I think it's time we really did."

As I eased myself down into the seat Cara slowly slipped down to her knees just in front of me. Reaching, she took Taylor's hand and gave it a tug. "Come on. I want to see you enjoy this as well. I want to see his cock in your mouth. I want to see you taste him and I want to see how well you play together."

I groaned at the thought as I heard Cara speak. Taylor flashed me a look she for one definitely knew how much I had enjoyed her mouth before anyway. She stepped in close, leaned over and crushed her mouth against mine, her bare breasts sliding over my chest as she nipped at my lips. Her nails dragged their way down over my chest and along my thigh and then she broke away and pulled herself back before slowly kneeling down to join Cara. I had one side of my legs both within easy reach of my throbbing erection which was twitching wildly.

Cara wrapped her fingers around me stroking them up and down and then pressed in close, rubbing her lips over the head and sucking gently before she pulled back and turned back towards Taylor. She pushed my erection towards her flashing a wicked teasing smile as she waited to see what Taylor was going to do. Taylor's hands caressed up my leg and then her head dipped towards my erection tilting back to look up at me as her lips found the tip and rubbed. I felt her tongue glide around me licking gently teasing the swollen head just letting me see everything she was doing.

Her mouth parted, stretching wider and her mouth slipped around the head closing and then swirling her tongue around it as I pulsed against her tongue, feeling her stroke and swirl it around me. Groaning, I gripped the chair hard, acutely aware of how good she made me feel. I could feel Cara's hand on me still. She clasped the base holding me steady edging her way up and down the shaft just beneath Taylor's fingers moving down lower as Taylor's mouth parted further and took more of me inside sucking hungrily and moaning around my throbbing length.

Just looking at the two of them had me groaning. Cara was eagerly enjoying watching Taylor and flashing playful smiles at me. Taylor had me buried deep inside her mouth throbbing and pulsing as she sucked hungrily. As she rose to the head to take a breath Cara moved in. Her own mouth engulfed my cock her tongue swirling over the head and then parting to take it inside, licking and sucking. As she pulled back, she licked her lips and nudged it back towards Taylor who leaned in kissing it. Cara then nipped in to join her.

She kissed Taylor, flicking her tongue out over her lips and trapping the head of my cock between their two warm eager mouths. I moaned again, pulsing almost watching as pre cum oozed out from the head sliding down over it at least before it was just smeared against their mouths or licked up by their questing tongues. They moaned softly, teasing and inquisitive still as they explored one another. I was the lucky beneficiary of it all as my cock pulsed between their lips and tongues trapped and throbbing as they kissed, licked and teased each other and me all at the same time.

Finally, as Cara nibbled on Taylor's mouth and then stroked her tongue back down my shaft, Taylor engulfed my cock once more licking and sucking and taking me inside her. Cara teased her way down my length light soft kisses until she was teasing my balls as well nibbling and sucking gently making me quiver inside Taylor's warm wet mouth. I wasn't going to last. I knew that already. Taylor's mouth at the best of time had been too much for me, and this was not the best of times. Or maybe it really was and there wasn't a point in trying to last at all? Not only did I have Taylor's teasing mouth working my cock I had Cara too.

Between the two of them it was a combination I couldn't withstand. It wasn't even a combination I wanted to withstand really. With all the evening had already brought, I just wanted to enjoy myself. I was aching and pulsing so much added to all the stimulation of that night I was about ready to burst. Taylor must have known that. She must have been able to feel it, to taste it. She knew me well enough she had to know how much I was aching at that point. As she pulled back to the head, I watched the precum escaping the head freely threading down my shaft only for a combination of both their mouths to soon lick it clean.

It only made me groan even more as I watched their tongues flick and slide over my cock over their mouths. More teasing kisses and soft noises escaped them, and I watched them both taste and play with me together. It just made me groan all over again my cock pulsing with pleasure.

Cara looked up and smirked at me as she watched. "You have a feeling that he really wants to cum just now?" She chuckled softly, turning to Taylor. Her fingers edged and caressed my shaft still guiding the head over Taylor's teasing warm wet mouth.

Taylor's mouth was still on the head of my cock again, her tongue swirling around the sensitive underside making me quiver and ache as I pushed against her. She pulled back slowly, her eyes looking at me squarely bright and hungry as she licked her lips.

"Give it to me now." She said simply. "Don't wait. Don't tease. Don't try to last. Or resist. Just give it to me. Give it to me now."

I blinked and swallowed hard watching her. Beside her Cara just chuckled. "Oh, I love you even more. You heard the lady, right? Don't argue with your clients. Give them what they both want." Her head darted closer, her tongue flicking out across Taylor's lips in a playful manner.

"The question is how exactly should we do it?" She chuckled again, her head darting back and forth teasing my shaft and Taylor's mouth at the same time. Watching the two of them I just groaned, gripping the seat mesmerised by the whole situation. Cara chuckled again.

"Better not wait too long to make your mind up either. I think he's about ready to burst." She smirked, flashing a grin at me as her tongue flicked out and ran up the length of my cock. Her fingers slipped down and caressed my balls, rubbing and massaging them in her hands.

Taylor was silent thinking. Her mouth edged over the head and then dived down on me once more, sucking hungrily. I tightened my grip on the seat squirming and pulsing my hips bucking to push against her mouth thinking this was it. Instead, just as I was ready, she pulled away. Taking us both by surprise she grabbed a handful of Cara's hair, drawing a startled moan and throaty growl from her as she was pulled down to join her. Taylor tugged her in close, so they were almost touching my cock rising between the two of them slick and glossy more precum oozing down the shaft leaving it glossy and wet.

Suddenly I had lips and tongue sliding, edging, flicking against every inch of my shaft that they could reach. Sometimes their tongues brushed each other playfully, otherwise it was just stroking against me. little gentle flicks, soft caresses, back and forth little rubs or light kisses as their lips pressed close around me. The feel of it, the exquisite teasing softness, the soft noises they made, the captivating altogether erotic sight of them pressed close together with my pulsing twitching cock between them that was too much to stand for me. Groaning as I felt their lips and tongue on me I clenched at the chair feeling my muscles clench and jerk as my cock suddenly just began to erupt out, hot and sticky.

Wide eyed I watched as jets of hot cum spurted out, blasting from the head of my shaft. I watched Taylor jerk as the first splattered across her cheek. The next across her jaw even as she nudged it so the one after blasted across Cara's nose and brow. The one after struck directly across her lips and tongue. A half moan half chuckle and she pushed it back towards Taylor who took the next couple across her own lips and then chin. The rest began to slowly bubble and pulse its way down the length of my shaft smearing against their mouths as they held them close against me or dripped it's way down my body as I drew in a shaky breath.

With my muscles still clenched and quivering from that delicious release, I just slowly relaxed back and let the two girls enjoy themselves enjoying the show they put on as they continued to snuggle in close around my cock with their mouth's tongues and eager lips all busy. They were soon moaning softly battling together kissing and teasing each other with my cock trapped between them again. Tongues battled each other slick and wet with my cum as they swapped it, tasted it, teased it against each other as they kissed and duelled back and forth moaning.

That sight alone had me groaning even before their tongues slipped and slithered their way across my cock licking and cleaning up any that had spilled down my shaft or else closing gently around each other and kissing and smearing it against them. Finally, Taylor settled her mouth over the head and softly edged her way up and down sucking lightly making sure that they did finish every last drop of me. I sat back just panting, taking deep steady breaths to calm myself even as I felt myself twitch and pulse still inside Taylor's mouth. That sudden release after all the tension and heat that had been swirling around us all was like a soothing balm and well needed.

Even so I still stayed semi hard, partly no doubt to the fact I was still in Taylor's mouth, partly because I still knew there was a lot still to do. Something I think Cara was thinking about as well. As Taylor slowly pulled her way free of my cock Cara swooped in and kissed her again lips and tongue teasing her.

She glanced at me and smiled. "Come on, you had your moment of fun, now I want mine, and I think our pretty little treat here definitely deserves some attention of her own." She smirked playfully and took hold of Taylor's hand.

"It's time we headed to the bedroom..."