An Escort's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara looked down at me, all smoky eyes hot and sultry. She reached for me her hand tangling in my hair and pulled me towards her at the same time she rocked her hips forward so her bare sex just that little strip of fine hair above it suddenly pressed against my mouth. I groaned against her, the taste of her suddenly filling my mouth covering my lips. I kissed her sex flicked my tongue out and just thrust it inside her closing my lips around her clit and sucked pulling and tugging a little just to play with her even more listening as she groaned above me.

She wriggled and squirmed against my mouth. One hand kept up its grip on my hair holding me against her body. The other just clutched at the bottom of the seat holding herself in place, her knuckles going white where she held it. Looking back up I watched as she turned her head and looked at Taylor. She moaned even more, her hips pumping as she rocked against me grinding herself against my mouth. I used that, letting her own movements push my tongue deeper inside her, make my mouth tease and enjoy her swollen clit even more than I already was. She tasted so good. I was just hungry for her. Her juices coated her lips and dripped around onto her thighs. They covered my mouth, covered my tongue, left me glistening wet even as my own muffled moaning continued. I couldn't get enough of her. I spread her open licked, sucked and enjoyed her quivering hot flesh.

There watching it all was our gorgeous blonde voyeur. Taylor sat turned towards us now. Her eyes moved, roaming over Cara, drifting down to me, taking in every detail. She had an eye for the details, I knew that myself she wouldn't be forgetting any moment of this. Cara naked, wet, aroused, was just staring at her driving herself against my mouth. The fact she had Taylor watching her in person I think just made it that much sweeter. I knew she really wanted Taylor as a far more active participant. Just this was hot enough.

Taylor's hand fell between us resting on the seat. I watched Cara glance at it. Saw the heat in her eyes as she wished it was on her instead. I felt her shiver, felt her body pulse in reaction. I knew what she was thinking, I had a similar thought. We both wanted Taylor touching us. Cara tangled her fingers in my hair moaning as she writhed against my mouth her attention entirely on Taylor. She arched back against the seat struggling to contain herself, that pleasure already threatening to overwhelm her. She bit her lip and moaned again.

"This is so much better with you right here watching us." She hissed out quietly. "Just seeing you this close, watching what we're doing, just wishing you'd reach out and give me a hand or a mouth just to make me cum. It would feel so good right now. So so good." Her voice was straining, the pleasure growing, building, I knew she had to be close.

Taylor had to as well. She sat there with a small smile on her lips as she looked on. Even as I glanced up from between Cara's parted thighs, she leaned a little closer, her hand shifted over fingers spread out. Cara watched her every move hawklike, unable to look away. Taylor smirked at her, her fingers sliding closer and closer while Cara continued to watch her every move clearly wanting Taylor's hand to find its way up her body just to help push her over the edge.

She almost whimpered just watching her. "I can clearly see how much you're enjoying it right now." She murmured her voice soft and teasing.

"I'm pretty sure a small touch right now would push you over the edge. That you'd cum right in front of me, all over him. Where would you want it, I wonder. Your mouth, your breasts or somewhere else I wonder." Taylor murmured the words soft, sultry just a temptation. Cara groaned, her eyes rolling as she squirmed on me.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. "You know what I want. I want you touching me, tasting me. I want to cum all over you." She hissed out groaning again.

Taylor leaned over even closer and for a moment I thought she was just going to kiss her. Her hand rested there close by tantalising close to Cara who just stared wide eyed and completely enthralled by Taylor and exactly what she might be about to do. Instead, Taylor smirked again. I was only dimly aware of it with my mouth pressed tight against Cara's slick wet folds. I was enjoying her too much to be completely distracted, my tongue sliding along her lips thrusting inside her, my mouth closed around her clit just sucking, tugging lightly on that hard throbbing bud.

Then Taylor's hand still sliding across the bed instead of touching Cara brushed me instead. I shivered at the contact just a brush of her fingers against my shoulder. Above me Cara groaned bucking against my mouth. "God you're such a fucking tease, such a perfect tempting tease." I heard Cara's strained reply even as Taylor turned her attention to her again.

She smiled playfully and just rose and leaned over this time right next to Cara so their faces were inches apart, eyes hot and bright fixed on one another. It was a tempting sight. I wondered if Cara would just close that distance and kiss her, just to end the teasing but she waited watching Taylor. Taylor of course knew how to play as well.

Inches apart, eyes on each other Taylor began to talk, her voice soft but sultry, completely assured with that husky seductive element to it. "I want you to look at me Cara. I want your eyes on me. I want to see you cum right now, right in front of me just looking into my eyes. I want to see how much you enjoy my little gift, I want you to share that moment with me. You can do that right? You can just cum for me right now, can't you?"

I felt Cara ripple. Looking up she just groaned her eyes fixed on Taylor, the two of them close enough that they could have kissed. I was almost surprised Cara didn't. I knew she wanted it. At the same time though she couldn't resist Taylor's soft confident commands either. She bucked against me sliding herself on my mouth and I drove my fingers inside her plunging them deep. With Taylor whispering and murmuring to her she just let herself go. Moaning she came grinding on my mouth as she did, all the time watching Taylor until it all got too much and her eyes rolled back and she just cried out.

I looked up watching them both Cara moaning as she enjoyed her orgasm Taylor watching her drinking in the sight. Then her gaze shifted as if she sensed my attention and she looked down and just stared at me, my mouth still fixed on Cara. We looked at each other Taylor and I and shared a moment of our own. She smiled a little as if sensing the temptation there. I wanted to pull her down with me smothering that tempting mouth with a searing kiss. Feel her heated moan of pleasure, just open her up and spill out all that tension I knew she had. Her eyes were bright, her cheeks flushed and watching Cara cum, seeing her juices smeared over my lips was only adding to it.

I swallowed slowly, ran my tongue over Cara a final time and pushed myself to my feet. Cara was twitching still, panting as she caught her breath and enjoyed her climax. Taylor still had her hand on my shoulder as I rose up, my lips glossy and wet. I thought briefly she might kiss me then let that temptation win out and share the taste of Cara currently on my mouth.

Instead, she flashed me a smile. "I think now it's your turn for some more attention." She murmured softly. In front of me Cara pushed herself up blinking as she looked at the two of us. She smiled at Taylor again, her eyes inquisitive as she considered the two of us.

"Well then Taylor what did you have in mind? What would you most like to see now then?" She softly murmured her voice wicked and teasing as she looked at her.

Taylor was silent briefly considering what she most wanted. Slowly I stood up rising above them just waiting for some direction. Taylor's eyes trailed across my body remembering the time we'd spent together. They settled on my waist and then she licked her lips slowly.

"I think repayment in kind." She added smiling and she reached for Cara helping draw her up until she was sitting in front of me. Taylor, still holding Cara's hand, guided in between the two of us and settled it over my erection. I shivered as Cara's fingers wrapped around me and edged along the shaft flashing a grin at Taylor.

"Oh, you do, do you." She murmured softly, grinning at Taylor and fluttering her eyes playfully. Far be it for me to disappoint you then."

She was still grinning at Taylor as she edged her hands along my shaft stroking me slowly. Then she lowered her mouth and kissed the very head of my cock making me twitch as I let out a soft groan watching her. She eased back and gently licked her lips, wetting them even as she continued to gaze at Taylor playfully.

She flicked her tongue out then caressing it over the swollen head of my shaft and then just placed it under it letting it rest there as she licked gently and then closed her mouth over the head soft teasing kisses that made me pulse with pleasure. The two just continued to watch each other steadily. Cara rubbed her lips against me and then pulled back stroking me again before her mouth returned. This time she trailed kisses along the length of my shaft from the head all the way down the base and worked her way back to the head once more, swirling her tongue over it before she closed around me and moaned softly.

I breathed out slowly feeling that pleasant ache run through me that need and desire I felt having some outlet now Cara was teasing me. She flicked her tongue against me playfully once more and then just opened her mouth wide and slipped it over my cock this time sliding down the length of it just making me groan. I felt her tongue swirl around me just teasing over the engorged tip making me ache and pulse inside her mouth. I held myself still and let Cara enjoy as much of me as she wanted just edging against her lips and tongue as she and Taylor continued to gaze at one another.

Reaching up I brushed her hair back from her face just giving us both a better view of what she was doing. Moaning softly, she took more of me inside sliding along my length, licking and sucking as she dived down. Taylor looking on just licked her lips and gave me a small smile. Her hand reached out her soft delicate fingers covered mine and she guided Cara's hair back from her face replacing my hand after she squeezed it briefly. Cara moaned softly still watching Taylor as I rocked my hips just edging myself back and forth against her tongue before slipping free again glossy and wet.

I held myself there just twitching freely. Dangling between the two of them I wanted them both to take it, to lick and suck. I wanted Taylor to join in. To help Cara. I knew she had to be tempted. Instead she brushed Cara's hair back, fingers just brushing her head and guided her onto me again.

Cara slid down my length once more this time going deeper until her lips finally closed around the base of my shaft holding herself there. I groaned against her vibrating inside her mouth until she slowly pulled herself back to the tip, teasing her tongue around it. I gave her a moment to take a breath and then thrust forward once more sliding myself back inside her mouth drawing a muffled moan from her lips as I did. I didn't thrust all the way inside. Instead after about half of what I had disappeared before I pulled back and thrust again slowly fucking her mouth just enjoying the sensation sliding between her lips over her tongue.

Taylor still held her hair back watching the unfolding spectacle with an open sense of enjoyment. Cara moaned while enjoying me, her lips and tongue teasing me. I just moaned, enjoying her and watching Taylor. As Cara pulled her mouth back again her fingers ran along my length until a bead of precum gathered at the tip and she carefully licked it off.

She grinned at Taylor, a playful smirk on her face as she regarded the other woman. "How are you enjoying the show so far Tay? Want to see the full show?" Cara teased her.

Taylor smiled a little as she looked at her. "What do you have in mind?" She murmured softly.

"I'm thinking we give you the full picture. That picture you've been thinking of this past week. You get to see us fuck. You get to see him take me right in front of you, no grainy images. Just the full picture right there for your viewing pleasure. It does of course have a condition." She smirked as she looked at her.

"And what is that?" Taylor asked.

"I think you let us get a little more comfortable." Cara replied.

"You mean more than you already are." Taylor flashed a wry smile as her gaze wandered over the two of us.

Cara merely chuckled softly. "I just mean somewhere else a little more comfortable. How about you take us into your bedroom instead?" Cara's own eyes glowed mischievously as she spoke.

I glanced at Taylor. Her eyes were bright enough still as she considered the offer. Her tongue flicked out and circled her mouth as she thought. But she was too involved in what was going on to stop now or go anywhere else. "Ok I suppose we can make that happen." She murmured softly.

Cara smirked and danced her lips over the head of my cock before she pushed herself slowly up to her feet. "Well then lead on." She murmured playfully waiting as Taylor slowly came to her feet and after a moment's pause began to lead us through the suit into her bedroom.

I'd seen it all before of course. Cara I was assuming hadn't. Not that there was in fact a great deal to see. It was more a case of just somewhere Taylor stayed when she was in the city. But the bed was big, spacious and comfortable. I'd tested it out thoroughly before. Exactly what we wanted in this situation.

Cara walked me across to the foot of it and put a little pressure on my shoulders, so I sat down on the edge. She ran her hands down my chest, nails raking lightly over my skin and then slid forwards spreading her legs and slowly straddling my lap as she settled herself comfortably over me. Taylor was getting herself comfortable. She took a seat that was positioned against a dresser and turned it around moving it closer to the bed and then sat herself down relaxing into the cushioned seat as she watched me and Cara enjoying ourselves.

Cara was in her element now. She leaned forward and kissed me, her mouth soft and sensual as she teased me with lips and tongue. Her hands continued to glide down my body stroking and caressing until she took hold of my own hands and guided them to her body placing them over her soft sleek curves. I traced my fingers up her thighs to her hips and then around to squeeze that pert firm rear of hers. Even as I did, she rocked against me grinding against my erection, just sliding her damp sex up and down the length of my cock. Circling my neck with her hands she kissed me deeply moaning against my lips and then just arched back offering herself up as she squeezed my thighs with her legs to hold herself in place.

I took the offer she gave me, leaning close and scraping my lips down the slender column of her throat nipping and kissing across her collarbone and then continued to trail my mouth lower across the slopes of her breasts circling her nipple with my tongue before biting and sucking gently. She squirmed in delight, moaning softly as she rocked and edged herself against me. She sifted her fingers through my hair holding me close as I nipped at her tender flesh and then just made my way across to kiss and stroke her other nipple as well drawing fresh little murmurs of pleasure from her lips.

She pushed herself up rising above me, hands moving to my shoulders and flicked another look towards Taylor. "There was one more thing you can help me with now that I think of it." She teased softly.

"Oh? What is that exactly." Taylor replied.

"Well, I seem to have my hands full." She continued softly squeezing my shoulders. "Since you wanted to watch this show, maybe you could lend a helping hand." She teased softly her look just hot as when she looked at Taylor.

"How exactly do you mean?" Taylor added softly.

"Well now, I'm sure you would never dream of doing anything bad like enjoying another cock at all. But if you were helping a friend it wouldn't really be bad at all would it, you'd just be giving them a hand after all. It wouldn't be like I was encouraging you to play with it or taste it or even fuck it. You would never do that of course." Cara smiled as she teased her sitting on my thighs as she spoke.

"But if you wanted to see me, get fucked and I can't manage to do it myself....then maybe you could just lend a hand. You know, just take hold of that hard cock for me and just guide it to my entrance just so I can slide it in and let you see the show you've been really waiting for. Unless of course you just want to play that is." She teased again.

"I mean if you put your hand on it when I couldn't then you could probably do a lot if you wanted. You could touch it, you could taste it. You could even just knock me off and take that beautiful hard cock for yourself and fuck it right in front of me, just ride it hard and fast and make me watch you moan as enjoy it." She shivered against me merely thinking of it.

I watched as she swallowed hard, biting her lip as she squirmed against me. I nipped gently at her breast once more, my hands still grasping her tight firm rear squeezing and kneading it, keeping most of my attention on her even if a part of me was listening to her and watching Taylor. She was sitting there still just watching the two of us. I had no idea exactly what she'd do. But she stood slowly and drifted across the room to us. Cara's eyes glittered no doubt wondering that exact same thing. She rose up once more as Taylor got close standing right beside us.

"I didn't bring you in here just to have to work myself. I'm sure you promised me a show and it had better be a good one." Taylor said, her voice taking a sterner tone all of a sudden.

Cara chuckled softly as she looked at her and then waited. I was already aching even more so when I felt the familiar soft teasing touch of Taylor's fingers as they gently wrapped around the base of my shaft. I couldn't quite stifle a moan that escaped my lips. Cara leaned close her head resting on my shoulder breathing into my ear.

"I wasn't sure if she would." She chuckled softly. "How risqué. Taking hold of another guy's dick and helping slide it inside someone else. That's pretty bad. But then again I'm still sure you two have done this dance before so maybe I shouldn't be that surprised." She murmured softly in my ear.

I drew in a shaky breath and found myself staring over Cara's bare shoulder directly at Taylor. Her fingers squeezed the base of my cock making me pulse and she fluttered her eyes smirking at me as she did. Gently her soft fingers edged their way slowly up the length of my cock.

I felt Cara nip at my ear and nuzzle my neck. "Tell me what she is doing." She murmured softly.

I licked my lips, shuddering a little at the sensation. "She just has her fingers on my shaft just sliding them up to the head." I replied, breaking off as I felt her squeeze me caressing the swollen head until I knew I was leaking out trickling drops of pre cum down the head and shaft of my length only for Taylor's fingers to rub against them smearing it on her.

Several times I felt her stroke me. I could barely muster the words aching hard and throbbing as she teased my shaft before she circled the head and just guided me. "She's just guiding me those fingers on the top of my shaft just guiding it to you." I groaned again then Cara as well as we both felt the straining hard head of my cock nudge against her bare lips.

I edged against her groaning, felt Taylor give me one final squeeze, her fingers sliding down to the base of my shaft before she released it. I held Cara and watched Taylor as she lifted her hand and let me see her glistening fingers sticky with my precum, maybe Cara as well. She held my gaze as she drew them to her lips and carefully and gently licked and sucked them clean one after the other. It wasn't more than a few moments but it made me ache as I watched her do it. She flashed a smile as she finished and then mouthed something towards me.