An Estrangement Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassina hung her head in shame, with no attempt at denial and Walter seemed only encouraged by her silence. "Then... the other one... oh Gods the other one. Dark hair and cold eyes, quiet. I don't remember if she ever even said a word to us. She took off her codpiece and all this oil oozes out. Her cock was already greased up and ready to go, just as big as her sister. Like she's just walking around all day with a codpiece full of oil, hoping to find some tight, dry hole to fuck!

"My stomach sank as she pushed Kassina's dress up over her ass and backed up her hips. We both knew what she was about to do but all I could do was stand there and then slowly, she did. My wife was squirming and panting but she didn't say 'no' once as this girl starts to push her dick inside my wife too! She's creeping right up my wife's asshole, all that fat cock disappearing between them until they're hip-to-hip! How does all that even fit?!"

Across the room, the bull had craned his head and from the ghastly look on his face, he had overheard the story. Finished with his meal, he quickly downed the last of his ale. He slapped a small stack of copper coins on the table and gave a salute and a wince to the mortified Cormac, who acknowledged with hair of a nod. The couple was oblivious to him and the bull let himself out the front door. The rabbit was in the thrall of his hysterics while a fire smoldered behind the mink's eyes now and her demeanor grew increasingly tense.

Cormac rubbed his own folded arms with his hands, trying to remain objective. "So these twins: stopped you to rob you and succeeded... then you had sex with them?!"

"We both did!" Kassina burst out before Walter could answer. Cormac shook his head and blinked, his attention turning to the backpedalling rabbit.

He stammered for a long moment under his wife's icey stare before he made his case to his young barman. "Yes, after the damage was already done, I... I joined in. What else was I supposed to do!? I was sitting there watching my slut wife get sandwiched by a couple of girls half her age and cocks twice as long as mine. I could either sit there and watch or join in."

"Interesting reaction to infidelity," Cormac canted his head aside, studying Walter, who leaned back in his stool and shook his head, slinging his flopping ears about him. "You're talking like you're revolted by your wife's actions but if you were able to join in, it must have turned you on at least a little."

"A little!?" Kassina pops with a laugh. "Oh, he was more than a little turned on. We were standing up for a bit before we went to the ground and by the time I could see Walter again, he had his penis in his hand and he's masturbating. He jumped on one of their backs and did what rabbits are known for. Except for the actual breeding part because he was fucking her in the ass."

"The one on her back was shaking her butt in the air and looking back at me, licking her lips while she buttfucked my wife! Since my wife is a cheater already, what's the harm?!"

"I don't know if I've ever seen Walter as turned on as when he jumped on her. I could feel his every move through her and it got a lot rougher once my husband got involved. These girls were tough but her mouth was right next to my ear and I could hear she was really straining to endure it. Walter here seemed hellbent on shattering that poor girl's pelvis! He was so eager to be having anal sex with someone with a penis! Are you even straight, Walter?!" she glared over to him. "Because you've never tried to have anal sex with me!"

"You never wanted to!"

"You never asked me, Walter!" Kassina snapped with a hint of a snarl before her tears finally broke and she turned away, close to crumpling off her bar stool. "You never asked me."

Walter let out of a puff of breath and folded his arms with a pout, shaking his head at the ceiling. "Mind control."

Silence followed as Walter stared at nothing, Kassina convulsed in tears while Cormac couldn't help but notice that the steam rising from their meals had become thin and wispy while almost entirely untouched. He bit his lower lip and thought for a moment before he spoke. "It sounds like you were both quite taken by these girls. I guess it could have been some kind of magic. How long have you been married?"

"Seventeen years," Kassina spoke with a sniffle before her watery eyes fell back to the bartop. "Best years of my life until this week."

Walter sighed. "For me, as well."

Cormac's attention switched between the two of them and cracked the smallest of smiles. There was hope. "Seventeen years is a long time. How did you two meet?"

They traded looks before Kassina spoke, with a softer voice now. "It was the Spring Festival in Mudcrest. He was handsome and cocksure when he came up as asked me to dance with him. I'd never particularly fancied rabbits before him but he was so thick and muscled. He was built like a bear."

Walter gave a small smile. "I played a lot of sporting games and was quite fit back then. She made it easy for me to ask her. I could tell from the way she was looking at me that she was going to say yes."

"I love that! And this kind of thing has never happened before? For either of you?" Both of them shook their heads quickly.

"I love my wife dearly. I've always known I was a lucky man and she could have done better than me. Why do you think this hurts so much," His smile faded and he slumped again. Kassina pined to Cormac before she reached over to place her hand on her husband's shoulder.

"I also love you, Walter. I never stopped."

"Seventeen years is a long time, especially to stay faithful!" The coyote offered and Walter eyed him with skepticism, studying his lean, youthful face. He was barely an adult. What did could know? How much of life could he even have experienced? But in the stillness of the moment, he also made sense and the coyote had his full attention. Walter let out his tension with a heavy breath before Cormac continued. "But seventeen years is a long time to not tell each other everything you want either. Maybe there's more than certain kinds of sex? Is this the first time either of you has been attracted to other people?"

"Of course not," Walter spat. "It's completely natural to find other people attractive. But you're not supposed to act on it!"

"Sure and that's the ideal but people do. You're not the first. It's just usually more of a deception. But you still love each other and both of you did it."

"She did it first!"

"You're not children, Walter," the young barman scolded. "That doesn't matter. You both did it. And it sounds like you both liked it."

Walter shrunk and swallowed.

"I don't actually think Walter is homosexual. I was afraid it might mean that I am," Kassina spoke and deflated as she did. "These girls were beautiful. Staggeringly so. Tall, with sharp ears, bold eyes, strong, lean muzzles. And such curves! I've... had feelings for women before but I was always able to push that aside, like other men that I've found attractive. I had a husband therefore I was straight. There was something about these girls being both male and female and so... impossibility abundant that was just so erotic." Walter's mouth pursed with concern and hurt.

"You know it doesn't have to be one or the other," Cormac spoke after watching both of their reactions. "Plenty of people are attracted to both men and women. I think it gets a lot more complicated than that! But if you like both men and women, I think it means you're bisexual."

"That word is for deviants and perverts!" Kassina recoiled, the suggestion lashing her.

"Those are only judgements to create guilt, shame and repression," Cormac explained. "But there is no shame in knowing yourself and admitting your needs." Walter's eyes moved between the two of them, skeptical again. "Kassina, you've already said you love your husband." She nodded. "Are you attracted to him?" She nodded again, unhesitating. "And Walter, the same is true of your wife?"

"Of course! She was the one who..."

Cormac interrupted. "You love each other and still find each other attractive after seventeen years. Amazing. You two have an amazing relationship that people the world over would kill for!"

They both gave small, conciliatory smiles towards each other. "But you both have needs that aren't being met and desires you're not being open about. So you can either let that tear your beautiful love apart for no good reason or you can explore these new and exciting feelings that have come to light. Together."

There was a long silence that followed before Walter reached over to hold Kassina's hand in her lap. She smiled weakly and swallowed before she spoke. "What do you suggest?"

Cormac chuckles and shrugs, presenting his palms. "That's something for you two to decide. Together. Be open about what you want and what is a fair and caring way to your partner, for you to find it. And similarly, accept that your spouse, who loves you very much, may have needs beyond what you can provide and that doesn't make you any less to them. Be honest with yourselves and don't worry about shameful labels and judgements."

"We already do that," Walter protested.

"I think the first step toward being honest is recognizing what you haven't been honest about. And I don't think you were being dishonest with each other. I think you were being dishonest with yourselves, like most people are. About what you want, about what you like. And perhaps even what you need."

Walter flung his hands out over the bar. "You have to give us more than that! After all of this!"

Cormac paused for a moment, nodding gently. "Alright. Well Kassina here clearly has some unexplored attraction towards women. And maybe the presence of male bits made that line easier for her to cross. And Walter, you had quite a strong response to seeing your wife with another lover. Or lovers," he gave a small shrug. "I don't know how easily it is going to be to find another woman like the two you've described but perhaps, once you're both fully aware of what you and your partner want, it won't matter so much. You have a potentially wonderful road of discovery ahead and there is no reason that you should not make that journey together. But you must always remember your love for each other in all of your explorations."

There was silence for a long moment before Walter gave a small chuckle and reached for his ale. He drank deeply then put the mug down with a rough clunk. "So, you're telling us to be swingers."

"I'm telling you that your partnership is more than the rules and labels that society had thrust upon you. And if you two can break the rules together, perhaps you can find an even higher level of love and happiness together!"

Kassina took Walter's hand and brought it to rest on the bartop, squeezing it. She looked over to him with a warm smile. "I'll try anything if it means I get to keep him."

It took a bit longer for Walter's resolve to break but it did with a heavy sigh before a slow lunge and he threw his arms around his wife. "I love you, Kassina. Let's make this work."

"I love you too, Walter."

They held each other for a long moment, eyes closed tight, cheek to cheek. Cormac put his hands on his hips in balled up fists, his posture high and proud. But it was fleeting and his contented smile waned as his eyes caught the bartop again to find that there was now a total lack of steam from both of their meals. He exchanged his gaze between the bowls and them, finding the moment safe enough to interrupt. "Shall I have Magdalena reheat these for you?"

The mended lovers withdrew from each other enough to look each other in the eyes, nose to nose. Kassina was the first to waggle her eyebrows and Walter's cheeks rose, forming a boyish smile and his ears perked similarly. "We're quite alright," the mink spoke. "I think I may have experienced a change in appetite. I think perhaps we'll retire early?" Her free hand ran out over Walter's thigh, eyes locked with his, her back arched out towards him.

The rabbit grinned crookedly and reached out to hold his wife's by her shoulders. "I think I am experiencing that as well. I don't suppose, my wonderful wife permitting of course, that the lovely, plump chef and barmaid offers... room service?"

Cormac half-smiled while his eyes went stern and with newly folded arms, he gave a small shake of his head. "We pride ourselves on being a luxury establishment but there are some services that we do not provide. And please: don't call her plump."

Walter nodded and chuckled before standing up from his barstool then Kassina, from hers. "Suit yourself," He said before rather abruptly leaning in and peeking over the bar. The mink looked to her husband curiously before lifting her chin to follow his gaze in a vantage neither of them had had before.

Cormac took a nervous step back at their curious gesture and his eyes darted between them with uncertain eyes before he traced their attention down to his loose trousers that failed to conceal a triumvirate of inordinately ample bulges suggesting a pair of testicles the size of grapefruits and a thick, diveted, third atop them: a sheath of a diameter that could house his entire forearm. He blushed under his fur, his jaw falling slight agape and aghast.

"And what about you?" The rabbit's eyes moved back up to Cormac's with directness before the suddenly embarrassed mink gave him a hit to the arm.

"Walter!?" she gasped.

"Only if you wanted to try, my love. We have a lot to learn about each other. And ourselves!"" he replied, wrapping an arm around her and she once again melted against him.

"I'm afraid not," Cormac said a moment after visibly dialing back his indignation, his composure mostly restored. "I really think you two need some time alone to mend things before you start experimenting with any other partners."

In concession, the couple nodded and started to float toward the stairwell. "Wait!" Cormac called out as they reached the bottom step. The couple turned back in unison and he tossed something to them. Kassina swiped it from the air while Walter froze then she presented it before their eyes. "Room 1. Honeymoon Suite. Best room in the house,' the barman winked.

"Thank you," Walter said with a small bow before tossing the other room key back to Cormac. He set a foot on the stairs and Kassina started up them, ahead of him and holding his hand but the rabbit stopped once again and squinted back to him. "You're really sure you're not related to those two foxes? It's fine if you're covering for them. I know they're brigands. We'd just like to get ahold of them again."

Cormac shrugged. "Distant cousins perhaps? My sister and I are definitely coyotes, like both of our late parents were. This Inn is named for them: Gallagher and Marina Mason. Coyotes. Though people do tell us we look like foxes sometimes. I don't see it, personally."

The couple exchanged glances and smiled before Kassina opened her mouth, considering her words a moment before speaking. "Certainly. Though, have you considered that both your sister and you are quite gifted?"

Cormac laughed as if the observation was absurd. "No! I think coyotes are just naturally large. Like horses."

"Have you met many other coyotes?"

Cormac pondered a moment and considered. "Well, no. Just our parents. We're not indigienous to these parts of the world."

"And did your mother have..." the mink trailed off, looking to form a polite question but Walter picked it up.

"An exceptionally large bosom?" Kassina elbowed her husband again but he only shrugged.

In silence, Cormac glared and held his breath a long moment before answering with obvious restraint. "No. In that, I have gathered my sister is unique. At least until your story tonight."

The couple exchanged glances and stifled snickers before Walter spoke again. "Well, should these two vixens find their way to your lovely Inn, please let them know that Walter and Kassina Davenriddle who live in Mudcrest would very much like to see them again. Goodnight!" With that, the couple hurried up the stairs with childish giddiness.

Only when their footsteps had faded out into the upstairs did the swinging doors from the kitchen push open. Magdalena cautiously emerged and moved up next to her brother, perching her hand on his shoulder. "You have such a way with people, brother. You're wise beyond your years."

He looked to her, long muzzle bridging some of the gap between them. "Thank you, Maggie. I just say what I think might help them. Mother always said society is unkind in the way that it tries to define and control our hearts and minds. It'd be a shame to see a marriage end over something they clearly both enjoyed."

A few quick stomps alerted them both back to the stairwell, where Walter had returned and bent down just enough to call down to them and enough that they could clearly see his boyish excitement. "Sorry to bother again but... perhaps you have some oil? Maybe lard or other lubricant?"

Cormac chuckled. "I will leave a bottle outside your room in just a few moments." It was enough for the rabbit, who nodded quickly and hurried back upstairs.

Magdalena gave a breathy laugh and let her hand slip off his shoulder, watching her brother sideways. "Get to it, brother. There is no way I'm going up there. I need to get back to cleaning but I wanted to tell you, that you should be proud of yourself. You may have just saved their marriage, even if it's at the encouragement of some... unorthodox behaviors." She patted his shoulder and scooped up the couple's nearly untouched meals before withdrawing herself back toward the kitchen.

Cormac glanced over his shoulder as his voluptuous sister turned away with a twirl of her skirt before disappearing once again through a doorway that barely allowed free passage to her bountiful bosom. Alone again the bar room, he picked up his half-drank brandy sifter and sighed, staring at the room through its ruby viscosity. "Who am I to judge?"

THE END

12