Wife is a Slut for Futas

Story Info
Wife cheats on you with a futa.
957 words
3.38
7.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've tried to convince your wife Naomi into having intercourse together, as virgins you both agreed you will do it together someday. You respect her choices to take it slow and don't bother her about it. One day you walk up to your door after a long day of work and hear noises, instantly you felt worried and tried to open the door but it was locked.

I told her I would return why is it locked?! You thought as you pulled out the keys and opened the door "F-fuck..~ H-hahh~!!" Naomi said while moaning and biting her lip you noticed she had ears and a tail, on the other hand the futa fucked her roughly while grinning "Well, if it isn't the little cucky"

She laughed, but Naomi looked petrified as she realized you were here "B-babe?! I'm s-sorry. I- She was just so tempting" She said but not so much later the futa Mia started hitting her g-spot "F-fuck~! Y-yes just l-like that~ Impregnate me~!!" She said shamelessly.

You stand there in the doorway, completely frozen, not a sound coming from your mouth as all you can do is watch. A boner growing in your pants as you watch your wife get plowed by a futa, knowing she was addicted to them and always fantasized about them. But never thinking she would do something like this.

As Naomi begged to be impregnated by Mia, you couldn't help but feel aroused at the sight before you. You knew your wife had been curious about being taken by a futa before, but never thought she would actually go through with it. "Oh~, look at your dear husband standing there like a deer in headlights," Mia teased, slamming her hips into Naomi and pounding her tight, wet pussy.

Your heart raced as you stood there, you couldn't believe what you were seeing still, your innocent wife getting pounded by a futa, she had always fantasized about it and now she was living her dream. The thought of her being filled with a cock bigger than any man's made you want to cum in your pants "N-no... No... Please stop..." You whispered, but deep down you knew there was nothing you could do, your wife was addicted to futas and had always wanted one to impregnate her...

Mia chuckled at your reaction and increased the pace of her thrusts, driving you deeper into the fantasy you were forced to witness. Naomi's buttplug tail swished from side to side with each thrust, Mia eventually grabbing it and pulling it out, exposing Naomi's gaping asshole. "Deeper~! Fill my naughty pussy up~!" * Naomi urged and cried out in pleasure and begged for more. "No holds barred~! Make mama pregnant~!" Naomi shouted, as Mia relentlessly pounded away at her tight, virgin pussy.

The sight of Mia pounding away at Naomi's pussy made your cock throb with need, you wanted nothing more than to cum all over yourself as you watched your wife finally get filled with a cock bigger than any man's. The thought of Mia's huge dick breeding your wife made you want to cum even more, you wanted to see how far she would go "Please... Don't stop..." you whispered, not able to take your eyes off of the scene playing out before you "Fuck... I'm going to cum..." you whispered as you felt the load build up in your balls.

Mia didn't hesitate to increase the pace of her assault against Naomi, driving her wild with lust and desire. Her monstrous white horsecock slammed into Naomi's tight, virgin pussy without mercy, filling her up with each powerful stroke. "Im about to cum too~!" Mia called out to you, knowing you're on the brink of releasing your seed. "Let it flow~!" Naomi encouraged, urging you to release your load as she felt the warmth of Mia's cock filling her up with each thrust.

At the same time, Mia reached around and began stroking Naomi's clit with precision, pushing her towards an explosive climax as well. "Fuuuuckkkkkk immm gonna cummm!!!~"

Your cock throbbed with need as you watched Mia's massive dick fill your wife's tight, virgin pussy to the brim. You felt like you were about to cum just from watching, the thought of such a large cock breeding your wife sending you over the edge. "Here it comes... I'm cumming..." you whispered as a thick load of cum shot from your tip into your work pants. But you didn't care if anyone saw you or not, all you wanted was to see your wife finally get filled with futa seed.

Mia roared in pleasure as she emptied her load into Naomi's eagerly awaiting womb, filling her up with an unbelievable amount of cum. The mixture of Mia's seed and Naomi's juices created a symphony of sensations for both parties involved in this erotic encounter. "Ahhhh~! Fuuuuuuuck~!" Mia yelled, as she continued to pound away at Naomi's fertile cervix, shooting rope after rope of cum with each thrust.

As you let loose your own load, you provided further entertainment for the couple, your thick cum splattering into your pants and creating a messy stain. Your wife and Mia panting for a bit, Mia eventually pulling out and stroking her cock a couple more times, some more cum shooting onto Naomi's back and ass. Naomi had gone completely wimp, drool coming from her mouth and tears in her eyes as she laid on the bed, cum pouring out of her pussy and onto the sheets.

Mia sighs and gets up from the bed, collecting her clothes and walking over to you. "Go clean up my bitch little cucky~" Mia teases as she leaves the room, your wife thouroughly bred by this futa.