All Comments on 'An Ethnic Sharing Adventure'

by SlonEazy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is now a interracial story

As soon as you put interracial into your story it becomes a interracial category story. You can’t put any other category into your story because it becomes to complicated . You should of just stuck to another person and not said anything about his colour or anything wife sharing has been put aside it’s because you use interracial in your story. So next time either leave loving wife category alone or remember only use loving wife stuff in your story. In other words leave anything to do with the other category’s alone. ( No gay or lesbian or bdsm or interracial or anal etc . ) Just a plain loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?????

To anon 1: WTF? So you are the arbiter of what category a story goes under? There are many stories that could fall under multiple categories. Should the authors check with you for classification? If a writer posts a story featuring a white woman who is tied up and made to eat.pussy and take a strap on by her three Native American half sisters from their father who had an affair, is it lesbian, incest, interracial, group sex, or bdsm? I guess everyone needs to let you make that call. I'm just enjoying the fact that for the second day in a row, there is a story featuring Native Americans. Sheesh! Some people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RE: This is now a interracial story

You weren't rude about it so I'm going to try to propose a thought to you.

If the same story were in interracial, someone could come along and say 'Hey, there's a loving wife in this story, it shouldn't be in interracial it should be in Loving Wives'.

If it turns out they are in to bondage, and the author puts it there (BDSM), the same could be said about the other two categories. Worse, all of this is in some way a fetish, so maybe every story should go in Fetish? Stories can belong equally in multiple categories. Stress less about what labeling things and just enjoy the ones you like and skip the ones you don't. The author did note the ethnic element in the title after all.

SlonEazy, thank you for sharing your story, looking forward to hearing more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

It's in the fucking title, "AN ETHNIC SHARING ADVENTURE." This is Inter-Racial.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Finally! An author brings Native Americans into his cuck story. Just when yo you think there is nothing new in LW, we get this gem.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
No one is talking about the obvious

which is the story is really only part complete. What happens next? Does Beth's husband get involved? What is the backstory of Meg and Mal-were they swingers or hotwife lifestyle?

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments and Criticism Welcome

Thanks for sharing thoughts on my first effort at publishing. I did something wrong. This is my first publication but it is the second story. A much more detailed effort, establishing our (wife and I) background, was submitted first but is still pending?

As I said I am a new member. Please do offer critiques and comments. I hope the first story "Sex in the Dark Room" will make it soon to New Stories. It is much longer and even more confusing as to Category. It could be LW, Incest, Lesbian. I do not know if there is a priority system for which category is most important.

Please don't let me be the source of heated disagreement. I just want you to enjoy what I have to share,.

As to whether the story is complete ... Nope. I left it to your imagination and, to be honest, there is more to come. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Re

When you read it if you notice that yes it was on it’s way to being a loving wife category story. But if we put everything in the loving wife category just because it said loving wife in the story it would be pointless of having these different category’s . What I was trying to point out was the theme was based on interracial relationships . It doesn’t matter if it was 1 or 13 words or sentences if you are going to use another category in your story and it is mainly based on say anal or bdsm or gay . The main bit of the story aka when it gets “ juicy “ when it is based on aka the main support. The central hub the central cog the cream in the centre. What ever you called it the main thing was interracial he made it out that the Native American was coloured. ( sorry about this but I am not racist in one bit ) But I do know for a fact there are white Native American it’s just that he decided to use a coloured character. ( again sorry for this sort of reference but just trying to make a point across that’s all ) Yes you may think that I have got some sort of OCD disorder but you think about this if everything as I said got put into the loving wife category this site would be pointless you have got to have order instead of chaos think about it . If you search for this type of story you would probably never find it. Yet putting it in the correct category you cut the chances of finding it by 70% . If you wanted this type of story and left it in the loving wife category then say left it a few months you wanted to find it you would have to be word correct to ever finding this story yet putting it in the correct category aka interracial you could find it with a few words . Think about it instead of moaning at me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Odd. What was the point?

Is it erotic because it involves American Indians, wife swapping, casual fucking with strangers?

Just reads as juvenile adolescent dreaming. Don't remember any evidence that Indians are particularly good lovers. In fact I would suspect they might be a bit insensitive, given their patriarchal and violent culture. But really, who cares. Hope it was good for you. Stupid.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
At least

It's a different kind of cuck story. The Snakes are a relatively obscure Indian tribe who apparently have a kinky outlook.

EricOmroEricOmroover 4 years ago
To Block Anony

I don't see any response addressing this. The fix is:

Log In => Options => My Options

Below the Time Zone there is a switch to omit "Anonymous feedback" which some trolls are known to hide behind. But you also lose the readers who have forgotten their password or never signed up.

EO

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "RE: This is now a interracial story" - Yes, a story can touch many different topics, that's what tags are for. But the defining factor is what is the MAIN topic. A cheating wife may have a lover of a different race.That doesn't make it I/R, though it should have that tag. When she's going after the BBC, it's skating closer to the edge, but I think for MOST readers the cheating is still the main driver.

THIS story is called, "AN ETHNIC SHARING ADVENTURE." I think by the title alone the author has defined this story as I/R.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years agoAuthor

Good comment sbrooks103x. I think you nailed it. I was putting more emphasis on sharing than on ethnic. The title did seem to make the I/R category more appropriate. I did not want to go there. My idea came from several years of interest in Native American History -- especially Shoshone. Interracial never entered my mind.

I'm still learning. Thanks for the input

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlonEazy@SlonEazy
Retired military. Old man with many years of sexual imagination, curiosity and experience. My stories will include much truth and more fantasy. Interest and experience include wife sharing, incest and groups. Bi-sexual curious.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES