Our Introduction into Swinging

Story Info
Frist time swinging with friends on vacation.
3.5k words
4.29
104.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened about 8 years ago and was the beginning of our adventures as swingers. My wife Abby and I had only been married for a couple of years at the time but had dated for about 7 years before. By this time our sex life had become fairly routine. I didn't have any complaints though as she was pretty good at keeping me pleased. Still, sex was beginning to feel predictable.

To spice it up a little we began to talk about what it would be like to be with other people. We would play "who would you do" when we were out at bars together, taking turns picking two people and asking the other which would they do. We had to choose no matter the choices given.

The fun part was in the answers. We would typically go into detail as to why we choose one over the other and even share what we think we would do with them. It always got us worked up which usually led to some pretty hot sex once we got home, sometimes even before we got home.

As much as it was part of our fantasy life we never expected it to become a reality. We were willing but how could we find another willing couple who would be interested in us? We realized swinging was real but honestly thought it was rare and you either had to live in California or South Florida to find it. Little did we know.

Good friends of ours, Tammy and Charles, had recently moved to New Orleans. We planned a vacation to go visit them about 6 months after they moved. We always had a pretty close relationship and at times even a little flirtatious, mostly when we had all been drinking together. We were very comfortable with each other and shared a lot about out personal lives including our sex lives.

The week started pretty normal with the usual touristy things and evenings out. Our friends didn't have vacation time so they were working during the day while we saw the sights of the area. We would all go out for dinner and drinks in the evenings but kept it pretty tame as they had to get up early the next day for work. Still, we were enjoying our time visiting with them.

As the weekend approached we were all a little eager to cut loose. They were off on Saturday so we knew Friday and Saturday night would be party time. The plans included dinner then some bar hopping on Bourbon St. and perhaps a strip club.

We met at their house around 5pm and began to get ready for our evening. Abby, who is gorgeous at 5'4", petite, great body, with amazing blue eyes and naturally curly hair looked amazing. She was wearing tight jeans with fashionable rips over her thighs, a tight low cut shirt with cut outs showing off generous amount of skin on her chest, back, and shoulders. It clung perfectly to accentuate her curves and breast.

Tammy, who is taller at 5'7", long blond hair, and an amazing body with large breast and perfect ass, could be a model. She has that sexy california surfer girl look and always dresses to show off her best attributes. She wore a denim mini skirt and a tight black spaghetti strap tank top that showed a hint of belly and sexy gladiator sandals. She also announced with a flirty wink that there was nothing on under her mini skirt!

The girls were hot!

Charles is a professional firefighter so he is in shape, muscular but not cut, and Abby would say most girls would consider him a hottie, she certainly thought so. I am in decent shape but definitely more of a dad bod compared to Charles. I felt a little out of place with the three of them although I do have pretty strong self confidence and feel I am at least above average. I was just happy to be with friends and get to look at the two ladies all night.

Charles drove us in his SUV to dinner with the girls in the back and the guys up front. The girls were commenting on each others hotness the entire way there. My wife even commented how she just wants to touch Tammy's tits they looked so amazing.

Abby had never had any sexual interaction with another girl beyond interacting with an occasional stripper. To our surprise Tammy offered up "feel away" as she raised her arms above her head. Abby laughed as she nervously reached out and gave a tentative squeeze of Tammy's tits although over her shirt. It wasn't much but it was a first and a little bit exciting at the moment.

We had a great meal with a couple of drinks. By the time we had finished our meal the girls had a slight buzz. We then headed to Bourbon Street. It was crazy but fun. The streets were full of party goers and street performers. We hopped from one bar to the next.

The girls began to get more touchy feely with each other, with us, and a little bit with the others partner. The flirting began to kick in big time. The girls were dancing, grinding on each other with the occasional feel of each others breast. Nothing to obvious or long but enough to notice.

As Tammy turned her back grinding her ass against Abby's front she raised her skirt slightly revealing just a little of her bare ass. Abby reached down and caressed her thigh and then her ass. Tammy turned back around and embraced Abby in a full on kiss!

Abby had never kissed another girl but she seemed eager and excited. They had the attention of everyone who was around them and the crowd began to cheer them on. Abby got embarrassed by all the attention and within a few moments returned to our table as Tammy followed.

Charles and I were stunned. We welcomed them back letting them know we were very turned on and approved. We laughed it off and finished our drinks before moving on looking for the next club with live music.

As we continued to walk Bourbon St., I found myself more so tending to Tammy and Charles was looking after Abby. They were drunk enough at this point to need a little assistance from time to time and someone to watch after them. In one of the bars my wife, coming from the bathroom, found herself surrounded by a group of guys who were talking to her and clearly interested. Charles noticed, excused himself from the table, and went to rescue her. As they came back to the table the dynamics had changed, it was Tammy and I conversing mostly and Charles and Abby were kind of on their own.

After a little while of talking Abby said to the group, "let's play who would you do." We explained how we play and went first to show them how we rationalize our choice and how we would envision the encounter going.

Our friends seemed surprised and very interested in why we play this game. They asked us questions eventually leading to have we ever done it with another couple? We were honest and let them know that we had not and it was just a way to kind of spice it up a little.

To our surprise they volunteered that they had been with other couples several times but it had been years ago. We were intrigued and asked more questions. This revelation really seemed to turn the heat up. My mind was beginning to wonder if this would be a possibility but quickly thought, it was years ago and they gave no indication they were still in to it. I assumed it was a hot story that would just fuel our fantasies later.

We all four played a few rounds of who would you do but we tended to ask the questions to a member of the other couple. Sexual tension was building the more we talked about sex. Finally, the girls decided to dance again. Tammy led Abby to the floor but stayed close to our table so we could watch.

This dance was HOT! Right from the start they were kissing and caressing each others bodies. Their hands were exploring each other face, ass, tits, and every so often one would rub a hand across the others crotch. The sexual tension was high and I was horny as hell wondering where all this was leading. I figured worst case I was going to have amazing sex with my wife when we got back to their place. Best case, who knows.

The crowd began to notice again and started to move around them cheering them on. At first they fed into it and turned it up a little really playing to the crowd. After a few minutes though, again, it was too much and they returned to the table. We decided it was time to move on.

As we walked Bourbon street we were really feeling good. We stopped to watch a street performer and my wife shoved me against the wall kissing me passionately. Her hand grabbed my cock through my pants. I was hard and returned the favor by rubbing between her legs a little as well. I could feel the heat being generated and could only imagine how wet she was.

Tammy noticed and came up behind Abby and started to caress her ass while we kissed and rubbed one another. The street was crowded but with everything going on I don't think anyone noticed or at least didn't make it obvious. Still It was pretty quick and we stopped after a minute and moved on making our way back to the car.

As we walked the girls were staggering a bit from the drinking so I stepped in and steadied Tammy and Charles did the same for my wife. Arm and arm we walked. Any passerby would think we were just two couples heading home for the evening.

As we approached the car Charles opened the back door and assisted Abby inside. I don't know if he followed her in or if she pulled him in but Charles ended up in the backseat with her. I assisted Tammy into the front seat. Unfortunately, Tammy was a little more wasted than Abby so I laid the seat back a little for comfort and she quickly sat back and closed her eyes. I think she was asleep before I got into the drivers side.

We were parked in a small parking lot and as I pulled out of the parking lot I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Abby and Charles passionately kissing each other. I wasn't sure what to do. We had not discussed it. I didn't know who initiated it. Abby clearly consented.

After a few seconds Charles broke off the kiss and said to me he was sorry but he couldn't resist because she was so hot. He then asked if I wanted to stop and switch seats. I believe he was concerned he crossed a boundary.

I paused for a second before answering, asking Abby if she was ok. Her response didn't really surprise me. She had a crush on Charles for years. She said "Oh I am doing very well right now." I surprised myself by answering, "the show is pretty good from up here, I'm good." With that Charles smiled at me then turned his attention back to her and continue to kiss her. Abby eagerly resumed.

The way the night was going up to this point I thought maybe something could happen between the girls but I still couldn't imagine anything more. Now there was some hope it could be more, although with Tammy passed out in the passenger seat I was not confident. Either way I was very excited and was up for whatever. I was amazed at how excited I was watching my wife make out with another man.

It was difficult driving as I probably spent more time looking in the rear view mirror than the road ahead. I saw Charles had Abby's shirt lifted and his hands were caressing her tits. She had her head laid back moaning in delight while he lowered his head sucking and licking her breast.

The next time I looked I saw them kissing again but Abby's hand was clearlying massaging Charles cock through his pants. As we came to a red light I watched as Charles unzipped his pants and used his hand to guide Abby's head to his cock. She opened her mouth and took him in. She was rhythmically moving up and down his cock with her mouth as the light turned green and I had to pull off.

A little further down the road I looked back again and Abby was feverishly sucking his cock, her head was bobbing up and down faster as Charles held her curly hair back off her face. It was so fucking hot! Yet, I felt a little hint of jealousy. Not enough to stop what I was witnessing. Heck, I wanted more!

Tammy woke enough to look back and see what was happening in the back seat saying, "hey, what are you guys doing back there?" in a sheepishly sarcastic voice. She then turned to me and said, "don't you worry, I will be taking care of you when we get home" as she placed her hand in my crotch. She began rubbing my already rock hard cock. She unbuttoned and unzipped me, freeing my stiff cock from my pants and started to massage me with her hand as I drove.

Tammy was still drunk and to out of it to stay focused and eventually drifted back off to sleep. It was only a 20 minute drive back to their house. As I pulled in to park I got a final glimpse in the mirror of Abby and Charles kissing again and him with his hands down my wife's unbuttoned and unzipped pants. Abby was moaning and shifting around in her seat bringing her knees up slightly as he brought her to orgasm. I don't know if she had finished him off before or not. Unfortunately She didn't remember the next day either so It was left to my imagination although I suspect she did.

Once inside Tammy had re-emerged from her passed out state and seemed to be lively again. Charles quickly took Abby to the loveseat pulling her top off and massaging her breast with his hands and mouth. Standing her up he pulled her pants down and removed them bending her over with her elbows on the back of the loveseat and her knees in the seat. Her ass was exposed and inviting him to fuck her. Charles knelt down putting his face between her legs eating out her pussy right in front of me!

As Charles stood up he guided his cock to the entrance of Abby's pussy, sliding it in slowly at first but then picking up the pace. Abby began to moan and rock back on his cock hard. He was reaching around her alternating between fondling her breast as they dangled invitingly and fingering her clit. Charles began to tense up groaning loudly as he shot his load of cum deep into my wife's pussy. When he finished spilling all he had in to her they slumped to the loveseat, he continuing to finger Abby's pussy and clit until she shuttered to her second orgasm of the night.

Tammy had by this point freed my stiff cock again from my pants and was pleasuring me alternating between sucking my cock and stroking it with her hand. With the build up on the drive home it was not going to take much for me to explode.

She could sense I was close to cumming and stopped, standing to lift her skirt up, she straddled me on the sofa. Remember she went out without any underwear so access was quick and easy. She guided herself down onto my cock. She was very wet and I slide in easily. I could tell the nights drunkenness was still overwhelming her as she was unsteady but was able to focus enough. It didn't take long before I was shooting my load deep into her belly.

As I eased her off me and onto the sofa Tammy laid back still a little out of it but not ready to quit just yet. I kissed her deeply before removing her top. Her round breasts were firm and her nipples erect. I took turns teasing each nipple with my tongue and enjoyed watching them grow even more erect. At the same time my fingers had found their way between her legs and gently rubbing her clit.

Tammy turned her head slightly and bit her lip as a low moan of approval escaped her. I moved down between her legs placing my mouth on her pussy. I began to massage her clit with my tongue. I worked slowly and methodically.

With Abby and Charles finished they were enjoying the show. I don't know if it was Abby's idea or if Charles instigated it but suddenly Abby was on her knees next to the sofa kissing Tammy. As I continued to massage Tammy's pussy Abby gently caressed her breast while kissing her lips and neck. Charles sat back and watched.

After several minutes Tammy's moans grew louder. As they did Abby began playing with Tammy's nipples giving them a slight twist and gentle squeeze between her finger and thumb which seemed to push Tammy over the edge. Her body spasmed and twisted slightly as she came for what seemed like minutes.

When Tammy had finished Abby laid on top of Tammy and the two of them made out for a few more minutes before they sat up and started to catch their breath.

We were spent. We talked for a few minutes about what just occurred but quickly said good night and went to our bedrooms for the evening. Abby and I certainly talked about what happened once we were alone. We had to digest what just happened and check in with each other to ensure we were ok. We were both fine, definitely exhausted, and quickly fell asleep.

The wive's are both early risers and apparently even after a night of partying. They were up early talking about the night before. I was in the guest bed sound asleep. As Abby was telling Tammy about what she could remember of the night, and she remembered most, Tammy began to feel bad that she was so drunk. She also felt that she had not given me the night she should have.

As I lay in bed I felt a hand reach from behind me massaging my morning erection. I moaned and turned slightly for easier access realizing that it was not Abby but Tammy. Turning quickly I see Tammy laying behind me masterbating me while Abby was laying next to her. I asked where Charles was and they said he had run out to get us all some breakfast. I asked what was going on and Tammy said to just relax and enjoy.

She rolled me over and took my cock in her mouth. She moved to the foot of the bed letting Abby have room to move in and kiss me and get a better view. Tammy cupped my balls and squeezed them ever so gently while continuing to move up and down on my cock with her lips. It seemed forever before she started to pick up speed.

Every so often Tammy would stop and lean over to Abby and kiss her before returning to my cock. A couple of times Abby would lean in and take my cock in her mouth for a few strokes but never for long. It seemed she enjoyed watching me recieve pleasure from Tammy more so than participating.

As my balls began to fill with cum Tammy began jerking me with one hand and squeezing my balls more firmly with the other. I couldn't take it any longer and shot load after load of cum into the air, on my stomach, and on her hand. Tammy looked at me as she placed each finger in her mouth sucking my cum off her fingers one by one.

The three of us laid there for a moment before getting up. Charles arrived with our breakfast a short while later. After breakfast we showered, got dressed, and began our day. We were to fly home the next morning so we wanted to get the most of our final day in New Orleans.

After arriving back home Abby and I had much discussion about what happened between the four of us. It was super hot and fun but could we do this again with others, especially strangers? We debated the pros and cons as we saw them and decided to see where it led.

Thus began our adventures in the swinger lifestyle. For 5 years we led an adventureous life with few great experiences, many good ones, and even a few bad ones. We eventually decided to leave the swinger scene as it became more work than it was worth. However, after a 3 year break, we recently stumbled into a couple of unexpected encounters that now have us reconsidering.