An Evening Meeting Sir Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 Pet and Sir finally play.
1.8k words
4.22
4.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KetPet
KetPet
2 Followers

This is part 2 of a role play between me and my Sir.

As I walked into the room in the basement of his house, there was a solid wooden door, so heavy I wasn't sure I could open it on my own. As I walked into the room, my jaw nearly fell to the floor. He had the most fully stocked dungeon I ever could have imagined. At first glance, there was a jail, a sex swing, a St. Andrews Cross, a bed with rubber sheets, and a wall with every kind of toy I could have imagined, and a few I honestly had never even thought of. Oh, what had I gotten myself into?

He took my hand and led me over to the bed.

"Present yourself to me."

I just looked at him - terrified for a moment, unsure of what he was asking for. But then I thought back to all the porn I'd read and watched and guessed he was asking for me to stand in a vulnerable position. I spread my legs, and held my hands behind my back - tits out - back straight - and head looking forward.

"That suit of yours looks quite expensive, let's make sure nothing happens to it. Undress for me now."

"Yes Sir" I whimpered.

Taking off my suit, I revealed just how much I had hoped the evening would go this way. I had my fishnet stockings and garter belt with a strappy black thong. A black bra with straps over my 36DD breasts which were bursting out as it was at least one size too small.

My pussy and legs were freshly shaved and plucked, leaving me smooth and wet and waiting desperately for his touch. He had already made me cum so much just from his voice and his eyes.

As I stood with my legs spread and chest out and holding my arms behind my back he circled me, gently touching me with his fingers and sending wave after wave through my body. When he was behind me, he grabbed my wrist and started to put on handcuffs - my absolute favorite. The feeling of constraint from bondage, the joy of struggling, is one of the things I love most about BDSM.

"Pet, I would like you to wear my collar for this scene. Can you confirm your safe words for me?"

"Yes Sir, stop lights, yellow for slow and red for stop."

"Sir, You may want to have some towels ready."

"And why would that be Pet."

"Because I have another aspect of my superpower that you may want to know about."

He cocked an eyebrow and looked at me expectantly.

"I squirt Sir, like a lot. More than probably you've ever seen before. Towels tend to prove useful."

"I understand, thank you Pet for informing me."

"Kneel for me Pet"

He held in front of me the most wonderful collar I had ever seen, thick black leather with three silver rings, wide enough that as he strapped it to my neck I could feel it's caress along the length of my neck. I bowed my head, resting on his stomach, as my body shook with release, my cum dripping down my thighs.

And he undid his pants and presented his cock for me, and I've never wanted something so bad in my life. Tasting him for the first time, feeling his heat and hardness in my mouth. Running my tongue over his length and wanting to feel every part of him in my throat. I could have sucked him for hours, but clearly, he had other plans.

He grabbed a few towels placing them on the bed.

"Now lie down for me on your back with your hips on the edge of the bed."

"Yes Sir."

As I lay down he magically produced another set of cuffs which went around my ankles - where he then strapped my wrists so that my pussy was fully exposed to him.

And then he started to play. He traced his fingers along my neck, across my collar bone, and down to my tits. He took out nipple clamps and tenderly placed them on each of my fully erect nipples. He trailed his fingers from my ankles down my legs and almost to my pussy. For a normal person, perhaps this would have felt like teasing. But with my gifts, I was simply cumming over and over again from his electrifying touch.

Then finally he touched my smooth, wet, burning hot pussy. He slipped two fingers inside. My pussy clamped down around his fingers, locking them inside me.

"Cum for me Pet."

"Yesssss SIIIIIIR!!!!" I screamed. And then the flood gates released. I squirted stream after stream of cum over his hands.

"Fuck Yes, Good Girl."

Well damn, if that wasn't just what I needed to hear as another mind-blowing orgasms ran through my body soaking the towel underneath me.

He paused, removing his fingers and I started to whimper. Whining like a puppy who couldn't get what it wants.

"I'm sorry Pet, but I need to remove my jacket and clothes. While you did warn me, I'll be honest I didn't fully expect just how much you cum. Thank you for sharing your gift with me. Your squirting is the sexiest most amazing thing."

"Thank you, Sir."

I have a few more surprises for you.

"Pet, I would like to put this tail in your asshole." He rubbed this super soft black and red fur tail across my body sending more shivers of pleasure.

As he stretched out my ass, I came again squirting cum all over him.

Then he brought out the matching ball gag.

"Have you used one of these before Pet?"

"No, Sir. But I'm happy to try."

"Your non-verbal safe actions are to tap three times or shake your head three times no, understood Pet?"

"Yes, Sir"

Then he placed the ball in my mouth securing it behind my head. The feeling of not having a voice or the power to speak up was intoxicating. I'd never experienced this before, my tongue ran along the silicon ball in my mouth, I couldn't help but play with how much I could move it. It made me realize how I was reduced to using the most primal sounds to convey his effect on me.

"Go on your knees for me"

And as I bent down, he placed the tail along the small of my back so I could feel the soft fur. Then came the crack of the cane. I felt the stripes of pain and the burning heat after each landed.

"Harder, Sir"

And he hit me harder, I could feel the full weight of his strength.

"Harder, Sir"

After a few more hits and my ass on fire, I collapsed onto my chest, my head to the side, unable to take anymore.

He saw the impact he had on me, he removed the ball gag, uncuffed my ankles from my wrists, and brought me water to drink.

He lay down on the bed and guided me to lay over his lap with my handcuffed wrists hanging over the bed connected to the collar around my neck. I could feel his hard cock underneath me and couldn't stop thinking about how badly I wanted him inside me. My mouth, my cunt, my ass - I didn't care, I just wanted to feel him, but he had other plans.

"I'm going to spank you Pet, and I want you to keep count, out loud for me."

"Yes Sir"

And then he gently caressed my ass, running over the welts from the cane, enjoying the marks he had already made on me. And I was practically begging for the sharp sting of his hand.

Then he hit me and I came immediately and covered his lap with my cum. He must feel my warm juices running down my thighs.

It went on for so long...I kept count 10, then 25, then 40, I knew I wanted to reach 50. I wanted so badly to show him how much I could take, that I could be his Good Girl, that I could impress him. The desire to please him was so deep, all I wanted to do was to perfect his pleasure, to return a fraction of the ecstasy he evoked in me.

At 50 he stopped, turning me over, gently petting me, soothing me, assuring me.

He held my face in his hands, looking me in the eyes, and finally asked:

"Do you want to feel my cock inside you?"

"Yes Sir, please Sir, I want it more than anything I've ever wanted. Please fill me with your cock, please let me feel every inch of you inside me while I cum all over you. Please, Sir, please I beg you."

He laid me on my back, and my ass was on fire with the contact, he held my legs up over his shoulders and then finally sheathed himself in me fully. It was the most incredible experience - he filled me completely - not so big that it would hurt, just perfection like he was made to fill me. He played with rhythm and depth, seeing him, looking down on me, feeling trapped with my hands bound to his collar, my pussy was a constant contraction as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

I reached the full and complete release of sub-space. No longer connected to anything outside or beyond his touch. I could finally let go - of everything, all my concerns, all the burdens of everyday life. All I had to do was just be - be his Pet - and release.

When he was close I begged him:

"Please Sir, please cum in my mouth, please let me taste you, I want to swallow every drop and lick you clean. Please Sir, please cum for me. Please show me I've been your Good Girl. Please let me taste you."

With that, he was in my mouth, and all pleading was done, as I gagged on his cock and he fucked my face - driving deep into my throat. I did my best to keep my tongue moving and my mouth relaxed as I continued to cum, looking up at him while stroking his balls with my finger. I did my best to beg, even with my mouth full. I pleaded with him through my eyes - "Please Sir, Please Cum for Me."

Then he did, and I could taste every last drop, and it was heaven.

He held me afterward, and the aftercare was exactly what I needed, he was as gentle and kind and considerate as he had been aggressive earlier. A true Dom, who understands what it is to care for his Pet in all things.

I'm the luckiest Pet in the world to get to fully submit to a Dom who is worthy of my superpowers with every action and word.

KetPet
KetPet
2 Followers