UK Wife Kathy - 2019-03 Pt. 01

Story Info
A look at my life. The day my life changed.
1.8k words
3.56
21.3k
22
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I get to the subject I want to write about, I had better fill in a bit about the six month previous.

In Spring 2019, I was at work complaining that I hadn't been out for a while, and couldn't wait for some better weather to get to the coast. My workmate, and supervisor, Stephanie was taking her two children to a professional wrestling show in our local town. She bought an extra ticket for me, mainly to keep her company, and on the night we went to the bar and had a couple of drinks while the kids watched the wrestling. It was the first time we had been out together.

During the second half of the show, I went to the toilet, and on returning, I saw one of the wrestlers signing autographs for some children, so I went and asked for two for Steph's kids. I didn't have a pen or paper though, but the wrestler was friendlier than he looked, and said he had some photographs in his car that he would sign for me. He was just leaving, so I went to the car park with him and he put his bag in the boot, and opened the car back door and got me the photos, asked the kids names, and then asked what he was getting in return. I was a bit taken aback, and asked what he wanted. He didn't answer, he just put his hands on my shoulders, looked at me in the face, gave me a small kiss on the lips, and pressed downwards. Suddenly I was on my knees, down the side of his car, with his cock in my mouth.

His name was "Dave", eighteen stone, suntanned, shaven headed. A dominant personality inside and out of the ring. It was dark, but a lady walked past and shouted her disgust, just before I received a mouth full of spunk, and was suddenly pulled to my feet where he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. With his hands up my jumper feeling my breasts through my flimsy bra. He said he wanted more, and that he was appearing about twenty miles away in the next town, in just over a weeks time. Then he was in his car and gone.

I went back to the toilet, cleaned up, and took the photos to Steph. The kids loved them, but Steph immediately knew something had happened, and interrogated me until I cracked. She was intrigued, but also disgusted, and said that we weren't going to the show in the next town. I worked on her over the next week, and finally I booked the tickets, and she drove us there.

This was all a bit strange, because I could so easily have admitted what I had done to husband Alan, and he would probably have loved it, but I didn't confess. Firstly I had broke our rules, secondly, I wanted this for myself. It was exciting.

The next week Steph drove us to the wrestling show, constantly telling me I was staying with her all night, but when I saw Dave stood near the dressing rooms, I made a quick dash to talk to him. Unashamedly, I was wearing a flared mini skirt and a loose jumper, black knee length boots, black panties and no bra. I left my coat with Steph, just taking my shoulder bag. He was surprised to see me and stood talking to me for a while and said he would find out what contest he was in and meet me afterwards. It turned out he was on last, and I said I had to leave with my friend straight after, so he suggested we have a walk round, and he tried a few doors and found a room that was just being used to store chairs and tables. It was dark inside once he closed the door and he immediately started kissing me and feeling my breasts and bare legs.

When I got chance I pointed out that anyone could walk in, so he lifted a table, moved it against the door and backed me up to it. He pulled my jumper off, over my head and pushed me back onto the table and yanked my panties down to my ankles. He went down on me, licking and tonguing my cunt, while he was undoing his trousers and then he was straight on top of me, on the table. Of course, I would like to say that his cock was massive, but it wasn't. It felt small, but his weight on top of me was crushing my ribs and hurting my back and he was biting my neck, fucking me bare back, and squeezing my breasts hard, and I almost immediately orgasmed. Dave covered my mouth to stifle my screams, and then he shot his spunk up me without asking or caring if I was using protection. I loved it!

Dave told me where he was next appearing in the area. He lived a long way from me, but was always traveling. I gave him my mobile number and asked him to text anytime he was local. On returning to Steph, she told me she didn't want to know, but then kept asking. She insisted I go in with her when we got home and after she had put the kids to bed, she interrogated me about it all. It was weird. Hubby would normally be asking me for all the details, but now it was Steph, and she spoke to me in a way like she was trying to humiliate me, despite her being a couple years younger, and being a single mum.

A couple of weeks later we were off to another town. I bought the tickets, Steph did the driving. Dave had texted a few times, and asked me to buy some stockings and suspenders and sexy undies, which I did, of course. Not that I had ever imagined me wearing things like that. I was more a shorts and t-shirt type of woman.

At this third meeting with Dave, he found us a room, said he would be back in a minute, and he returned with another tall, muscular man, and introduced him as Trev. This was another wrestler, and after blocking the door from opening, without any conversation, I was stripped down to just stockings and suspenders and boots, my nice new undies just ripped from my body, and they fucked me hard for the next half hour. Up against the wall, down on the floor, a cock up my cunt and one in my mouth, spunking up me, in my mouth, and over my face and hair. I orgasmed twice, I was spanked while bent over a table, Trev slapped my face several times, and my hair was pulled.

I felt battered and bruised afterwards, with very mixed feelings. I realized I had fallen in love with Dave, but I hated Trev, just for being there was enough, but also because he wasn't at all likeable. There was some banter afterwards about how they had given me what a wanted, a good seeing to, what my husband couldn't give me etc. I cleaned up afterwards, my underwear was useless, so I discarded it in the toilets and just kept my stockings and suspenders on. I told myself I would never do this again, then I rejoined Steph and her children.

It was an almost silent drive home, and Steph went straight to her house and insisted I go in. She put the kids to bed and then shocked me by switching the living room light off, so we were virtually in the dark, and she moved a wooden hard back chair out, sat on it and told me to get over her lap. We had a sort of quiet argument, Steph calmly told me that she was brought up in a respectful household, and with her brothers and sisters, she was punished when she did wrong. I knew she had seven or eight siblings, and her parents were some kind of different religion. As well as working in the bakery shop, she was also a private dance and keep fit instructor, with long blond hair, although she had slight manly features.

Steph told me again to come and get over her lap. I was physically shaking, despite the fact that Dave and Trev had slapped my bottom and my face. I had never liked rough stuff like this. I slowly stood up and walked towards Steph, and suddenly I was over her lap with my arm pushed up my back. She started lifting my skirt, I told her not to, but she persisted, and exclaimed her shock when she realized I had no panties on. Then she told me to stand up again, she moved towards the door, saying that I was totally disgusting and that she was going to check on the kids, and she wanted me to move the chair to the kitchen and be stood at the side of it with my skirt and top off when she returned.

I realized that the kitchen would probably be further away from the kids bedroom, and did as she said, which meant I was stood there naked, except for stockings, suspender and boots. I had never had any interaction with a female before, and didn't want to start now. On the other hand, I felt really strange emotions, I wanted to cry, but my clit was absolutely throbbing. I was also aware that two men had cum inside me and in my face and hair. I felt dirty and embarrassed. Plus Alan must be wondering where I was.

Steph re-entered the room. I started shaking again as she closed the door, leaned back on it, and stood looking at me. After what seemed like several minutes, she told me that we were going to have so much fun. I told her that I wasn't into women. She replied that neither was she, usually. Thankfully she kept her clothes on. She told me to come back over her lap, and she slapped my bare bottom so hard that I must have jumped right off her. Then she held me over her lap with one arm, and she slapped my bottom about ten times until I was sobbing and begging her to stop.

Fortunately she did. Steph told me it was late, and I had better ring my husband and get him to pick me up. He wasn't happy, I had to tell another lie and say that Steph's car had been playing up. Steph commented that I was good at lying, and we would continue the conversation tomorrow. I was glad that Alan went straight back to bed when we got home. If he had waited around for me to get undressed, my life would have become even more problematic. For now, I only had Dave, Trev, and Steph to deal with, but it would get a whole lot worse.