New Neighbor New Life

Story Info
Amy learns kinky sex from Rick.
3.1k words
3.99
33.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and I, (Amy) have been married for 23 years. Our two children are now away at school, so we decided to move to a newer area.

I am about 5 ft 8 inches with an athletic build that I keep toned with workouts three times a week. David is a couple inches taller and works at a very sedentary job and it is starting to show around his waist.

A few days after we moved in, I was cleaning up our bedroom when I noticed our neighbor doing some spring cleanup in his back yard. I was immediately struck by his Scandinavian, rustic good looks. Everything about him was sexy and after watching him for a while I was soon lying face down on our bed masturbating while thinking of sex with this man.

After supper David and I watched a movie then went to bed; I immediately attacked David and we had the hottest sex in years. Our sex life had become very limited (about once a month) before we moved here.

Later that week we received an invitation to a meet and greet for Saturday evening at a house a few down from ours. However, on Friday, I saw our neighbor working in the yard again and I decided he probably couldn't see me well when I am standing in our bedroom window, so I took off my shorts and panties and stood near the window masturbating while watching him work. I was so worked up that Saturday morning I gave Dave a blow job. Something I had only done once or twice in all our time together.

We left our place at 6:30 pm Saturday and were just heading to the party when we heard, "hi neighbor," from behind. We stopped and waited for our neighbor to catch up. Rick introduced himself and David introduced us.

Once at the party house we met the host, George. He welcomed us then turned to Rick and asked him how he was. Rick said, "Better each day."

I was anxious to know Rick's story, so later, when I saw George alone out at the Barbecue I went out and asked. George told me Rick had lost his wife to cancer a couple years ago after a year long struggle. As far as George knew Rick was still alone.

For three weeks after the party I never saw any sign of Rick, his car was gone the whole time. Then there he was shirtless working on his yard. I quickly rounded up some trash to take to the cans by where Rick was working.

"Long time no see," I said. He chuckled and said something about family vacations. I said, "I am just about to make a lunch, would you like to join me?

Rick replied, "sure just give me 15 min."

When Rick arrived, we shook hands, one of those warm two-handed shakes. We talked, laughed and I learned Rick loves dancing. As he was about to leave, I said, "Hug?" and without hesitation he gave me a real hug.

A word about my view on hugs. There are three kinds of hugs, however; I think only one qualifies as a hug. There is the man hug two guys give each other where they put their arm around each other standing hip to hip like they were getting a picture taken. There is the wimpy face to face where there is no body contact. Then there is the hug! The man pulls you close so you feel your breasts being slightly squeezed between his body and yours. That is the hug Rick gave me.

When David came home from work that evening, I had a beautiful supper ready, we watched some TV, and went to bed. I was anxious for sex and we had a very lively session. I don't often have an orgasm from vaginal sex, but I did this night. As we lay cuddling and talking Dave said casually, "I see by the extra dishes in the sink you had company for lunch." I was caught. I just straight out admitted without embellishment that I had invited Rick over for lunch. Without another word about it, David said, "I have a big day tomorrow so good night my love."

Later that summer I saw Rick shirtless working in his yard. I invited him for lunch and when he arrived, we hugged without comment. Darn he had a shirt on now! After a time eating, talking, and flirting I mentioned to Rick his comment last time that he enjoyed dancing, so we danced, talk about sex on your feet that was how I felt. All too soon Rick said he had phone appointments to make and we walked to the door. We paused, then as natural as could be, Rick leaned down and gave me our first kiss. It wasn't a long kiss, but every part of my body seemed to tingle in response. As soon as Rick left you can guess what I did.

The next morning (Saturday) I woke Dave up with a blow job, second in a month! Then I climbed over him cowgirl style and ground myself to a rare vaginal orgasm.

Fall was upon us. I saw Rick working in the yard, so I invited him in for lunch. We didn't make it to the kitchen since, as we hugged, we started kissing and I soon took Rick's hand and for the first time, lead him to our bedroom. We were naked instantly and were so ready for sex we didn't have time for foreplay. I was on my back immediately and shamelessly lay there with my legs spread for another man - Rick! The sex was vigorous almost rough, but I loved it. After as we lay cuddling and making love for a while Rick startled me when he said, "That is the first sex I have had with a woman since the last time with Carol about a year before she died." I immediately started to cry; Rick shed a tear also.

Eventually I said, "I gather you two had a great sex life."

Rick said, "Yes although you would probably think it kinky."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Rick said, "We used to roll play. We would dress up as some characters and Carol would admit to doing something naughty. I would then send her to her room and after a little while I would come in and give her a spanking. Then we had the hottest you can imagine."

"Oh, please Rick lets do that next time," I said.

"Are you sure there will be a next time?" Rick said.

I said, "I sure hope so!"

I was shocked it was already 4 pm when Rick said he had to go. I spent some time cleaning the kitchen. When Dave arrived home, I was so horny that without thinking I grabbed his hand and lead him to our bedroom only to realize the bed was a mess. If Dave noticed, he didn't let on and we were soon frolicking in bed like two teenagers.

The next Monday morning Dave called me from work to tell me a sudden change in plans meant he would have to go out of town to a convention from Thursday till Sunday.

I immediately called Rick to see if we could set up a date for next Saturday when we could do that roll play - spanking thing. Rick thought that would work and told me he would talk to me later in the week with a plan for the "big day"

Finally, the big day has arrived. David phoned from his hotel as usual at 8:15 in the morning. He always does this when he is out of town, he is worried I would resent being alone on the weekend.

I had appointments for my hair and nails Saturday morning. I was so excited! This is my first date with a man other than David in over 23 years.

At 4 pm I walked over to Ricks place to meet him at his car. He looked great, he was so trim and solid looking in his golf shirt and slacks.

Even though we live in a secluded place we refrained from a display of affection in the driveway. Once on our way, Rick quickly put me at ease talking and holding my hand.

The costume rental store was not very busy at this time of year, so the clerk enjoyed kidding around with us. Because we were both wearing wedding rings, she thought we were married. That gave me a little thrill mixed with a bit of guilt. We rented a mini dress costume then we drove to a beautiful park for a walk. We talked laughed and stopped often to hug and kiss. The newness of this man was so exciting I almost wanted to duck into the woods and make out then and there.

Later Rick drove us to a bar on the other side of town that has a small dance floor with a DJ present all afternoon and evening. We danced our hearts out except for a small break to have some pub food. Unfortunately, David is not a dancer, so this time with Rick was very special for me.

We left for home about 8 pm and once home, Rick told me to go and change into the mini dress. Rick went to his home to change then he returned to our living room and sat there reading a paper.

When I walked into the room Rick looked at me sternly and shouted, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?"

I said, "I just went to a birthday party."

He said, "DRESSED LIKE THAT? You are 19 years old surly you know better than to go out dressed like a slut."

Even though this was just roll play his reaction scared me. Rick told me to go to my room (our bedroom) and stand in the corner and think about what I had done before he comes up to give me a good spanking.

About 15 minutes later Rick walked into our bedroom, sat on a chair and pointed to his lap. I came over and leaned over his lap. He lifted my miniskirt and landed the first blow on my right bum cheek. It hurt but was bearable, I thought thank goodness I wore my cotton panties I was sure the silky ones would have allowed much more pain to result from the spanks. However, after four or five blows things were to change. Rick told me to stand up and undress completely. Once I was naked Rick pointed to his lap and I bent over it, I could feel the rough material of his jeans on my bare breasts.

"WAPP" and I screamed "OUCH" it hurt like hell and so my spanking started. After a few good wapps on each bum cheek I started to cry. I could see big tear drops splatting on the hardwood floor.

After considerable pain suddenly it was over, and Rick started to gently message my burning bum. The contrast was unbelievable, I immediately felt a warm glow deep in my body. Rick moved his hand down between my legs to touch my wet wet pussy. I opened my legs a bit and soon Rick started to rub my firm little clitty. "I AM CUUUMMING" I shouted as I experienced the first of several orgasms I would have that night.

We moved to the bed and I laid back and without thinking spread my legs waiting for my lover. Rick quickly shed his clothes and joined me on the bed.

After the spanking scenario, we didn't need any further foreplay; Rick drove his cock into my very wet pussy, and we had wild, noisy sex. Soon I came again. Then Rick told me to get on my hands and knees and he rammed his cock into my body. It wasn't long before we were both experiencing very loud orgasms together.

After as we lay together in the afterglow of sex Rick asked me if I enjoyed the experience. I told him I hoped we could repeat the performance many times.

Unfortunately, Rick reminded me he had to leave early tomorrow so he wanted to go home to his own bed. I begged him to stay the night, but he was determined to go so he pulled on his pants and shirt and we headed to the stairs with me stark naked right behind him. Halfway across the vestibule I heard a familiar voice say, "Hello" I turned to see David at the living room archway. I froze in my tracks and almost fainted.

I blurted out, "What are you doing here?"

David said, "I live here don't I?"

"Yes of course you do I mean..."

Then I started to cry - no I started to bawl uncontrollably. I ran over to David having no idea what he would do. Would he push me away like I probably deserved, or would he take me in his arms? I can't describe the relief I felt when he put his arms around me.

I started to babble, "Please forgive me. I will never do this again. Don't divorce me. Don't throw me out. I love you David..."

David heard enough and soon he said, "I am not going to divorce you or anything, but we will have to talk. Now I think your lover is waiting to say goodbye."

"Oh yes," I said and turned and ran back to Rick. We hugged then without thinking I kissed him and said, "Thank you for the great evening I hope you have a good trip."

It must have been a hilarious sight watching this naked, middle aged woman running back and forth between two fully clothed men.

Back in David's arms I asked what he was going to do.

He said, "I think I will have to give my slut wife a spanking!"

At that moment I knew we were going to be OK, I said, "You will have to catch me first," and I turned and ran to the stairs. When I arrived in our room, I threw myself on the bed and on my back. I don't know why but even though Rick's cum was oozing out of my pussy I spread my legs for David. After he had his clothes off, he jumped on the bed and lifted my legs till my knees almost touched my tits. He gave me two good ones on each bum cheek. For the second time that night, I was being spanked and loving it. David then put his hard cock into my pussy in one go. The sex was slightly on the rough side, but I enjoyed it. We both came at the same time. Then we then turned out the lights and cuddled till we fell asleep.

I felt David's hard cock pressing into my backside in the morning, however, I was tender down there so I suggested to Dave that I should gently mount him cowgirl style. After I eased him into my pussy we rocked back and forth with Dave gently messaging my swinging tits.

David said "I am going to cum."

I said, "go for it honey don't wait for me."

After we rolled on our side and cuddled the morning away.

It was time for our talk. I gave David a recap of our story since we moved in then he told his side.

David:

Almost immediately after we moved in, I noticed a sparkle in your eye and a big increase in your sex drive. It is not like you were depressed before; it was not mood minus to mood plus, but a plus plus. I knew whatever it was I loved it. Within a couple months I began to suspect you were having an affair.

Amy interjected, "YOU WHAT? what kind of person do you think I am?"

I said, "We have already established that, it was simply a matter of when you consummated it." We both laughed.

David continued, "a few days later I typed a man who allows his wife to fuck other men" into an internet search and found out it was quite common for couples to have this as part of their sex life. Some referred to it as a cuckold lifestyle.

If there was any doubt that you were having extramarital sex, that was eliminated when I came home last Friday. As you lay waiting for me to undress, I could see Ricks cum leaking from your pussy. I had an irresistible urge to enjoy sloppy seconds, to reclaim you as my own. The sex we had was hot!

It seemed we couldn't start a conversation about what was happening so, when I learned about the convention this weekend, I lied and told you I would be away until tonight (Sunday). Instead I left the conference Saturday afternoon and arrived at our airport at 6 pm. I rented a car with tinted windows so I could park at the curb near our house and see what you were up to without you recognizing my car. I arrived and parked on the high part of the road near the front of our house about 7:30 pm and I ate the supper I had bought. I was prepared to wait till midnight if necessary although I was pretty sure you would return home for sex since both houses were empty why would you go to a hotel.

About 8:30 I watched Ricks car pull into his driveway. He got out and went to his house, you walked across the yard to our front door. You were stunning in your skirt and blouse. You turned on the Living room lights then proceeded to our bedroom. Soon Rick walked across to our front entrance let himself in and sat in the living room; he had changed to work clothes. I snicked up to the front porch and heard what I thought was arguing between you and Rick but when you came into the room in that miniskirt, I quickly realized you two were in a roll play. After Rick followed you to our bedroom I quietly moved into the house and sat in the chair at the bottom of the stairs. You know the rest from here. Listening in on your sex was the hottest thing I have ever experienced. I struggled to resist masturbating while I listened.

Epilogue: Amy

It has been over two years since this happened. During the last two years we have had some interesting sexual adventures. I may write about them depending on the comments I receive from this post.