All Comments on 'An Evening Out Ch. 01'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story development!

Really loved the way you developed the storyline. Very erotic, with great anticipation and characters. Can't wait to read the remaining chapters of this story to see what else happens!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Descriptive~

Nicely flowed and descriptive. Had a nice touch to it from the perspective of the narrator. Smiles

SamFrenchSamFrenchover 16 years ago
Great start

The characters are very likeable and I love how this is starting out. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loving this...

You write very well and very effectively. Great story too!

blkassbabeblkassbabealmost 7 years ago
Chapter 1 set the tone

I am pleased to have discovered your work. I am adding you to my favorites list as this is the third story I have read tonight and your clear, descriptive writing is consistent. Plus we seem to have at least one fantasy in common. Whilst I am on that topic, the early chapters had me wondering if I should submit my picture (smile) as you recounted your 'audition' process.

Btw, do any of your stories involve black women?

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks blkassbabe

Glad you've found my stories. You're welcome to audition any time!

As for race: in many cases, characters could be of any race you want to imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
412 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES