All Comments on 'An Event - with a Capital E'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments (Page 3)
Texican1830Texican183011 months ago

I hope the week of vacation is to find and castrate Luke, and eviscerate the family members who set him up with married women.

LNRAstroLNRAstro11 months ago

What Texican said! Why can’t these writers have the scumbags who target married women meet karma before the leave their story unfinished?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good human story, worth the read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sucks that her son had to die.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

People make the weirdest complaints. Unfinished? Go watch a movie if your imagination is that bad. Revenge? For what? Not only does it take 2 to tango, SHE sought HIM out!

I like the story, and it inspired me to write a bit myself. Kudos!

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Well written. A follow up would be great but is not necessary...it stands on its own. Some of the comments here are just plain disturbing... Amazing people have such hate for hair the population... Hell probably more as it's likely but just women they hate.

OldbuddyOldbuddy9 months ago

Brutal. Well written thx

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great tale. Says everything that needs to be said. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Texican1830 matches my thoughts exactly. His son's death needs some major payback for all the people involved in the Event.

jflindersjflinders8 months ago

I gave it 4 stars, not deducting for the change from first person to third part way through the last scene.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

Too bad you had to kill the son to tell the story !

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Needs a follow up story. Too good to not continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Son died knowing his mother is a whore.

Husband divorced wife knowing shes a whore.

Parents now know their daughter is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And to me, that last paragraph sums up the damage of cheating, when, or before anyone finds out, if ever.

How many times does the cheater, and I might be biased, but especially women due to their higher emotional involvement, re-live the affair. Think about the hotness, the sexiness, the naughtiness of the sex.

Their dirty little secret that they can superimpose onto the one they're with. Pretending that it's the secret lover fucking them, not their spouse.

And always the bullshit thought that it takes nothing away from the marriage. When everytime they fantasise about the betrayal, it makes them feel warm and fuzzy. That is contempt. That is continuing the betrayal. How does one compete with an over inflated memory like that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, StyleGuy, thanks for sharing it.

“You will not be going and that’s the end of this discussion”. Dawn sounded exactly like my mom when she found out I had enlisted in the Marines. I didn’t tell her, she found the enlistment paperwork while digging around in my dresser drawer. Said she was putting away some of my laundry. Uh huh. But like the kid said, the Marine Corps doesn’t take “no” for an answer. That was in 1968, the siege at Khe Sahn was still going on. Turned out to be quite the experience for me. ;-)..

Thanks again for the story, StyleGuy, it brought back memories.

Five stars.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Cheating bitch killed her son as surely as if she had set off the IED personally.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When women cheat they tend to think even if they get caught that it will only hurt their husband as much as it would hurt them if he'd cheated on them, it would hurt sure but it was only sex and they'll be able to get over it in time. The fact is cheating is 10 times as painful and humiliating for men, it is hard wired into male DNA because unlike women we are not guaranteed that a child is ours, the fact that we can be cheated out of our immortality (passing on our DNA) by a adulterous woman is uniquely a male problem. Hence why men hold virgins and fidelity in so much higher regard, they are the best ways we can secure the children we raise are ours! To best describe it to women like I said take how you feel about being cheated on, and times it by ten!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could the husband/father suffer any worse....

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

WOW!!!! Quite a powerful tale!! Thanks for a fine read!!

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Tragic. Excellent.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Without anything finalized or future looking, this just leaves us in the middle of the real action, and is as unsatisfying as if lord of the rings had ended with gollum falling into mount doom. 2*

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

The more I think about this story I think it borders on being written in poor taste. Connecting the mothers blatant cheating with her sons service in the Marines. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The rest of her life will be a living hell and she deserves it.

HikingThruHikingThru2 months ago

Some/many readers want every detail spelled out to them. As a vet, son/brother/nephew of numerous vets, I can say that betrayed hubby saying this in front of FIL sergeant major vet, after SM's grandson died a honorable Marines death while escaping from SM's daughter's treachery....well, winter is coming for this bitch.

"After taking another throat burning gulp of my drink I finished with, "I hope he was a good fuck. I hope it was the best you ever had and that you've kept those warm memories ever since. I hope they keep you warm in the future, because you've lost your family."

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0352 months ago

Short, Sharp, well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"What if your husband was here?" the guy persisted. We could all hear the anxiety in his voice.

One of the women leaned forward with her elbows on the table and looked him dead in the eye. I remembered her from lunch; she'd been showing off pictures of her husband and their perfectly adorable five-year-old girl. "I would tell him that he knows how much I love him, and he knows I'll always come back to him, but I'm not going to pass up this opportunity, and I'll see him sometime tomorrow." She spoke calmly and kindly but with determination. None of us could doubt that she meant exactly what she said."

Sorry. I call bullshit.

If I was sitting there. I would have immediately said "Bullshit. Lady you are FULL of shit. It's easy for you to say that here. With us...boasting while your husband is hundreds of miles away. If you are so sure of yourself and your husband's love and devotion while you go fuck a celebrity? Let's get your to write that entire statement down. Sign it. And when we get back to town? I'll call him up...invite him down to.the office over our lunch hour. And you and I and him and few of our witnesses here will all meet in a conference room. And then we'll give him your written and signed statement. I'll explain our little experience here to him and let him know his wife loves him enough that if she gets the chance to fuck Jacko or some other NFL player? She's gonna. And he'll be a dutiful little cuckold and accept that shit sandwich publicly."

I would have called her bluff. And based on my 50 years of experience married to and working closely with females...there's about zero chance that stupid boastful cow was gonna sign said statement and let us all get together with her husband and ruin her happy home life.

See...that's the stupidity of this entire story.

This Feb Sucks theme is based on a bullshit story from a lying woman back in the 70s or 80s or when ever GA had the experience.

We all say things like that. Coworkers. Drinking. At a bar. Dancing. Flirting. No spouses around. "Yeah I'd fuck her right in front of my wife...and my wife wouldn't do shit. She knows it'd just be sex and that I'm her gravy train."

Right dude. Easy to say when your wife ain't here.

Just like this statement from this stupid wanna be whore that GA worked with boasting about how she'd have no issues from her cuck hubby leaving to go fuck some random star.

Sure you'd do that honey. Right. We believe you.

It just doesn't work. And we all know it.

Male or female. You leave that club by sneaking away from your friends group to go fuck someone else? You KNOW as soon as you sneak out that side door and leave with the movie starlet or the jacked up stud athlete that you are as good as divorced right then and there. Your marriage is ruined forever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have mixed feelings about this story. Yes, Dawn screwed up, and yes, she will suffer the rest of her life. But only an idiot would think that Chris will be living happily ever. Being a victim of his wife's betrayal and bearing the grief of his son's death will mean many sleepless difficult nights and days for him as well. Survivors of unexpected deaths of loved ones know that it is a very painful journey. There are no winners here. Still, it's an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Woman didn't experience nearly enough pain. Husband should have reinforced that it was her affair that prompted her son to join the military.

MrBill323MrBill323about 1 month ago

Too sad But I guess she suffered enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too sad? She's suffered enough. Her suffering is just starting. Her son is dead because she just had to get the big cock to rock her world. Now it's rocking her world again.

Wonder how she likes it now.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

in truth there are no winners in war, sometimes even the survivors lose too .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

story TAGS