All Comments on 'An Event - with a Capital E'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That is most probably one of the best BTB's I have read.

Knowing she was directly responsible for the death of her only child will haunt her forever. That will drive her into an early grave.

BUT big dick wonder needs a lesson as well. So here goes

Marine Corps Sergeant Major Patrick Franklin (retired) talked to his daughter and found out who it was that his daughter slept with and who led directly to the death of his grandson.

He tracked the prick down and he is not such a big dicked wonder now.

He tracked Lyle down to his next conquest and once Lyle had finished Pat followed him and confronted him. Lyle was a cocky prick and had the attitude of "So what".

Lyle learnt that there are times when you really should be contrite. By the time Marine Corps Sergeant Major Patrick Franklin (retired) had finished with him he was a mess.

The physical injuries would heal except for one. Pat knew someone who raised sheep and used a sheep castrator on Lyle. NOT on his balls but on his 10" wonder cock. By the time Lyle got to hospital blood flow had been restricted for too long and it had to be amputated. He was left with a stump of about 1" but still had the urges as he still had his testicles (at least for a little while longer.

6 months after being released from hospital he was attacked again and this time the restricting ring was placed on his balls. NEVER piss off Marines.

Oh did I say I loved the story and thought it was very concise and to the point. It just annoys me that pricks like Lyle never get their comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well Done

I really enjoyed this take.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

This was a good story, and a sad one, although I think it misses the mark on using GeorgeAnderson's "February Sucks" as inspiration.

I see the connection that Dawn, like Linda in "February Sucks," saw this tryst with this particular guy as a once-in-a-lifetime experience that might, in her warped mind, actually make their marriage stronger. But the essence of "February Sucks" was that the wife believed it was OK to cheat openly, brazenly and publicly, to humiliate her husband in front of their friends, and then to come home and gloat about it. And the kicker in that story was just preposterous — Linda from "February Sucks" actually expected her husband to understand and accept her behavior. It was a much-hyped-up story that rambled on and on after having been established on an implausible premise.

This story, meanwhile, was much more plausible. Dawn concealed her infidelity (or so she had thought), and she intended to take her secret to the grave. Instead it was the need for a different grave that exposed her transgressions. I like the irony. (And the sex sounded glorious, I must concede,)

What I didn't like was the inexplicable shift from Chris' first-person account back to third person at the end. If you're going to do that, you need a divider to mark the change (which, interestingly, we'd actually seen at the start of Chris' narrative). I deducted a star for that stunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Much better than

GA's poorly plotted, cliche ridden story with atrociously inconsistent character development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read GA's story. And all of the spin offs...

But I have thought quite a bit about that initial conversation from his story. Event with a capital E story from the women he worked with.

Have often thought those women we talking out of their ass...had some drinks...in a bar where they were being hit upon. And significantly their husbands were hundreds of miles away when they were telling other men that they'd gladly cheat...right in their husband's face if they got the chance to bed some famous, sexy athlete. And how they"d just tell their hubby it was a great opportunity for some exceptional sex that they could not pass up. And hubby would just accept it and they would move on after without any problems.

I think it's telling they said that shit so confidently and not a single husband was present. I'm betting it would have been a completely different tune they'd be singing if it was a discussion at the company Xmas party with spouses present.

I seriously doubt any average wife (or husband) is going to actually leave a spouse on a date night out for any piece of ass and risk their marriage, life, family, and perhaps even career. Unless the marriage is on its last legs...or it's already some kind of established fetish within their dynamic.

Indeed...even like this story here. Which btw...is excellent...where the wife thinks she's gotten away with the perfect scenario to have her "Event" of slutting it up with some big dick asshole...you do not always get away as cleanly as you think. And there are consequences.

What happened? I mean c'mon...committed spouses are supposed to be able to get a hall pass to fuck someone else if the sex is really good without consequences right? I mean it WAS a once in a lifetime experience that she could always remember fondly. Right? Why didn't her teenage son and hubby understand? It did nothing to change their lives...geez...right? He shoulda been happy for her. She had so many orgasms she couldn't even remember...and he opened her up to the possibility of anal sex with hubby even. He should actually be grateful she fucked the other guy.

Right?

Event with a capital "E" indeed.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

3 for this story. The perp never gets to feel the wasteland left behind his fuck interlude with a married woman.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 3 years ago

I really liked this story. I disagree with many comments, I think there is more to this story than an offspring of GA February sucks. Not that many authors dare to tangle with the effect of adultery on children and those that do usually keep it in a mild perspective. The graphic sex was not absolutely necessary.

Possibly a life ending letter : losing your marriage, indirectly causing the death of your son and thus probably losing your whole family might prove to be too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Believe it or not but most wives WoulLd have taken the SAme deal Dawn did...

Men have noooo idea how common cheaTing is for uS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd love to hear from actual women about this premise and particularly this story, which is very well written and very effective in conveying deep emotion in the second half. Would that many women genuinely fuck either a famous athlete or a sex god for a one night stand which their husband would in fact find out about? I think a group of women showing off in front of men might well say that of course they would do so, but I wonder if that reaction is genuine or just a result of the increasing tendency for women to swagger with each other and with male acquaintances on sexual topics. Bro' culture has indeed been joined by ho' culture.

I

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Two things I did not like about this story. One, no retribution to the asshole lover. Two, you skipped the part where the bitch gets told or realizes she, in effect, killed her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite simply,wife deserves to have gasoline thrown on her and be set on fire. Also POS lover and all of his enabling family members should suffer extreme retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The male fantasy perspective. Self respecting woman would not open her legs for a celebrity or a "big cock" and not all women are the same.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

I loved the story, but the parting line didn't work for me. As someone else pointed out, she is responsible for her son's death, and the lack of tingle didn't work.

Otherwise, very clever. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story just keep them coming. 5/5 always. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a vile selfish woman

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

I hate cheating cunts. Would have liked more punishment on her alone. Fucking cunt.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE SON WAS A FUCKING COWARD FOR NOT TELLING HIS FATHER SOONER, HE MADE IT KNOWN AFTER HE DIED, A FUCKING LOSER WIMP COWARD SON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Son dead,, Lover alive and well. 3××× only.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

Great story !!!! I gave it 5 stars. The son Dan was not a coward, he simply maintained his silence for the love of his family. As usual some chicken shit has to use the name "Anonymous" when writing derogatory remarks.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

The arrival of the notification team brought tears to my old Army eyes. Well written;, very well ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One way or another, Lyle must die.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

He let his father stay with a faithless bitch. Am I supposed to applaud? Give this the circle jerk 5 stars? It wasn't even enough to develop anyone. You all need to actually consider quality of writing and not loser btb childish catharsis

1Merlin1Merlinalmost 3 years ago

Most of the time being married to a slut isn't fatal to the kids it only ruins their lives.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good, but sad, story. I can understand a son not wanting to tell his dad and watch the family get torn apart. It was her fault, not his.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

I thought it was good but predictable. The devastation was complete. It lacks however her perspective on her being caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feels quite unfinished.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

This happened to so many of my friends. They saw the ugly truth, couldn't tell the other spouse, and ended up retreating from both. You come home sick from school, see your Mom with the boss doing things that you thought only happened on Cinemax, and then at that night you can no longer look your Dad in the eye. After college or the military, you move across the country and talk to neither until your Mom finally decides to divorce Dad and take the alimony so she can party in the Florida Keys. Then you tell him, realizing that you have carried a secret that has wrecked every relationship that you have had, and may be why you have no children or much of a career.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What's to finish? Anyone who thinks a memorable fuck is worth ruining your family is sick or doesn't care about anyone but themselves. Sad story but worth 4 stars

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Devastatingly well done. The impacts of ones choices can result in a crushing dominie effect

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

What a lemonade! A male version of romance novel, just for BTB crowd to feel high and mighty. Mother cheat and son goes all in knots. This makes no sense in any way other than as a vehicle for making a pathetic melodrama.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

It's the collateral damage that gets me every time. Children with hollow eyes.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

So, Lyle is the favorite Uncle in the family... And his sister finds married co-workers to fuck when he's in town? And then all of the married women he fucks brag about it to their co-workers?

If you were to take all of these LW stories seriously no married man would ever let his wife go to work.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice the Bitch Burns Herself.... She is single handedly responsible for the death of her son and her cuckold husband's immediate divorce of her as a sociopathic slut. May she enjoy the solitary confinement that will characterize the rest of her live that will only be described as hell on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, talk about an emotional story. No winners left it this act of sexual attraction and it’s results. Certainly a 5 from me based on the emotion that it brought forth. Yeah, most of the men in my generation served also.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars and yes, I also lost a lot of good friends during my term in the military.

But the point of this story was the skanky, slut wife and that EVENT 'E'.

I hope that gives the nasty bitch (plus all the other lonely nasty bitches on this website) comfort in their old age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dan was a selfish wimp of a son who did not have the balls to tell his father at the outset instead he ran away like abitch

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She caused Dan's death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other then her pussy not tingling, she will come to realize that if she had not gone to the motel, her son would not have followed her, and he would still be alive going to school in Bostin. THAT will haunt her for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The mental torture she well deserves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Powerful story TSG. Thank you.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
As others have said

Wait till the true reality of it hits her. Her selfish lust directly caused her son's death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Re anon 01/24/22

Cut him some fucking slack. He wasn't a selfish wimp or a coward. He was an 18 year old child when he left. He was a 17 year old child when he followed his slut mother. How does an immature child confront his parents with something like that? The only selfish wimp was his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well thought out story. Nothing more needed saying in the end, she is a slut and a whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. The Style Guy became quite the writer. I can only hope he is still around to share more with us, someday.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

I reread this. It's a great story. But, except for the sheer happenstance of the text discovery she'd never have suffered at all. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A survey from 2012 in the Daily Mail says almost 100% of women are not caught cheating. Another from 2022 says 47+% of women cheating are caught. It's a crap shoot out there. Is it worth it in 2022 to even get married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Dawn helped her son join the system to kill him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way I read this, if he had done something about it perhaps the son would have been inclined to go to college as planned. The family gets affected if nothing is done or the family is broken up. Better to get it over with than to try and live with it if possible.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdalmost 2 years ago

The Last bit felt A Littlr bit Hollow, Incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ending let it down…it’s like eating a fulfilling meal and the plate gets pulled away just when u are actually looking forward to the final bites!!Need to actually complete it to satisfaction…not leave it to our imagination! We want to see the bitch suffer emotionally and actually repent. No we don’t want them getting back together…but atleast one page of showing the misery she goes through! U devoted a full page telling us about her sexual escapade…now tell us about her punishment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ive reread this story multiple times and enjoyed it each time. I'd love to see you do a follow-up on this story. I know it would be a tough act to follow but did she help the guy hook up with another of her work colleagues the following year? And the years after that? Did she hook up with the guy again? Did she come to understand exactly what she had done and the horrid fallout from the EVENT (E)?? She basically killed her son. Did it break her and her parents? Was she able to find peace or did she just fall apart? Lots of unanswered questions. I wasn't gifted with the ability to write and wouldn't even attempt to follow-up a story of this quality and caliber. But I hope you think about doing a follow-up. Thanks for a great story.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

And? Could have been great. ⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good story but a very, very sad ending. Not made any better by the fact that there seems to have been no retribution for Lyle or his enabling sister.

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 2 years ago

Too much left unanswered here. Retribution for a serial predator and those who helped him would have been a start. Also how the family coped afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story well told nice style. Would have been a 5 if some sort of revenge was also inflicted on her lover. I dislike stories where the "bad guy" never feels even a breath of revenge

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brutal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need a part two. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3 w an option for a 5 when I read the finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

damn

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

I read a comment about this being a male BTB melodrama. I think the person that said it is the president the CLG (cuckold lovers guild). the wife could’ve fucked 15,000 men and he’ll still blame the husband. Pick your donut hole and plug up your man card. Or at least get it out of your wife’s purse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story! Just wish there was a little longer ending capturing an interaction between husband ,wife and father, and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dawn the bitch got off easy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

Great Story.... please keep writing a lot.

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

I loved this story and how the wife paid for her sin. There are always consequences for your actions. Her actions destroyed her marriage, and was responsible for the loss of their son. Well done! 5 Stars.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Would love a follow-up to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Painful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suicide is her only option. She can hope for the chance to apologize to her son for the fact his mother became an adulterous slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm an ex army paratrooper, why are our brave sons dying in fuckin Syria?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have ended a bit more powerfully, I think with: "Our son died because you fucked another man. I hope you can live with that, because now both you and I have to live without him for the rest of ours".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must disagree with the previous anonymous commenter (from 20 days prior).

TSG's ending was about as powerful as it could be, under the circumstances. In fact, putting the commenter's suggestion into the story was totally unnecessary, and would only cheapen the ending TSG actually gave us. I suspect that there are very few readers who failed to comprehend that the words that commenter wished for are "understood" to apply without being said. The fact that the commenter himself knew them makes that pretty clear. Their addition would be like tossing a grenade into the aftermath of an atomic blast .... what does it accomplish?

Further, in speaking to those who complained that the wife/mother did not "suffer", I will say only that you deserve pity for your lack of empathy. Is it so hard to imagine the feelings of pain and loss that she must have felt after reading her son's letter to his father, and realizing with absolute certainty, exactly how (and why) she had herself contributed to his death? What would be worse suffering?

TSG's ending was just about as dramatic (and clear) as it could possibly be, under the circumstances. I wouldn't change it.

.

No, the "bad guy" didn't get torched in the story, but had he been, this particular (fantastic) ending simply would not have worked. And he's fair game for a sequel.

Five ***** (for me, for the first time, I think, on a TSG story)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending was fine.

Two page story with one whole page of the adulterous sex was a bit much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think, using the words, pussy gushing memories, was necessarily the way to express the point of the wife's horror of being found out in front of the whole. Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dan was a weak wimpy traitorous little bastard who didn't gave the balls to tell his father but wrote it for after his death.....little cunt!!

How do cucky husbands not sense when their wives are whoring around!! Cuck Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dan was a coward who finally grew a pair of balls whilst in the Marines so he could write to his father

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I freely admit I didn't read this piece. Too little time. I didn't vote and this comment has nothing to do with the story. A simple question - You still with us? It appears you haven't posted since this story and I was just wondering. Something along the lines of "curious minds want to know"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It was the first time in two years of pussy gushing memories that the thought didn't make her clit tingle."

====> The last paragraph paints the wife as a sexual machine not a human with empathy and loss. It did little to convey the horror and guilt that would certainly crash into her when she realized she killed her son and trashed her marriage.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

A well written, incredibly sad story. This one will stay in my mind for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. Would love to see a follow-up where the exwife's coworker and asshole friend get some severe punishment.

Mojo648Mojo648about 1 year ago

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

TO BE CONTINUED.

Disappointed in these half told / half finished stories.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Chiant ces histoires qui ne se terminent pas.

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 1 year ago

Lyle & his procurers need application of some major karma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She killed her son. May her life be trash and may she live 1000 years

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Reading again, one of Style Guys best. I hope one of his sluts give Lyle an incurable disease, or one of the husbands finds him. Dawn has her life long punishment already.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Another amoral woman chasing a thrill. Son joins the service to become a man. Can't say writing a letter to condemn a cheater is manly. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to laugh when Dawn “…demanded. You are not joining the Army”. My mother said almost exactly the same thing in October of 1968. And like Dawn, she was right, I had already joined the Marines. This is a well written story and I like it a lot in spite of the fact that it’s really a sad story in so many ways. Sad because Dawn cheated, because she got caught, because she lost her son and her husband. And sad because it was all her own damn fault. Thanks. Style Guy, a very nice story indeed. 5 stars

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Shit, I can only imagine if my son had to carry that for years and now I have to think that I might think any less of him. I'm truly torn up by this story.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

Great story but i think thr ending could have been ahhhh more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cldnt quite give 5*, but wanted to just for the way the MC reacted when he had the facts. Women suck, probe and rim assholes and they deserve to. They never think how emaculating it is, even if we dont know it, that 1- they had an affair and 2- it was the best sex of their life. Instead of admitting they are absolutely faithless and untrustworthy and divorce the # 2, taken for granted, male in the family, and let him try to find a faithful but new wife(LOL), the slattern whore will be content to suck all the juice out of the man theyve betrayed, let him continue working his life away for them to retire on after theyve killed him in one way or another. Black widows and female praying mantises do it right w/ a little respect, they kill and eat us after taking our sperm. They dont cheat and then reminisce about the greatest sex in their lives w/ a lover while pretending to care about us and our attempts to please them sexually, we, the taken for granted, cuckolded, boring, husbands, are nothing to these whores but a means to keep them in the lifestyle theyve become accustomed too. Whores is an appropriate adjective, cuz these women do not love their "lifetime" partners, these women are fucking them for the money the husbands earn to provide their lifestyle. Ok a repwaet that needs repeating. these women live in their fantasy world w/ them, their lover and the token slave working hard to support her, given occasional sloppy seconds or pity sex to keep working w/o too much protest. they are despicable.

I used to wonder why so many crimes of all sorts were committed against women, it seemed unnatural but after learning how evil, faithless, selfish and destructive they are towards men, I kinda guess many of the male perps are just trying to get their emasculated balls back, get back some pride and or maybe just try to get even and set the scales back to equal? rk

To aa82ndaa; not to worry, the son knew he wasnt a man when he wrote and while he wrote the letter. Of course, just joining the military and fighting and killing and surviving doenst make any body a man either, i hope you realize this?

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Would the son have reacted the same if dear old Dad was the cheater? Sorry but this heart-rending tale seems a tad one sided to me ......

GriscomGriscomabout 1 year ago

Like this one on re-reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Fredbrown, a reader with bi/cuck/femdom fetishes, really? That's your criticism? That the son was not hypothetically as mad with his father, if he had cheated? Projecting much? What you are worried about is not the story we have. Anyway, maybe the kid can do better in his next life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Come on, guys, don't be that way. It's not that big a deal." - This has probably been said somewhere in the Feb Sucks universe, but I'll bet it would be a big fucking deal if it were one of their husbands going of with an SI swimsuit model!

\

"Lyle encouraged them to fix him up with at least one married woman per visit." - Why the fuck would his relatives do that?

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Hit me between the eyes. Always HATED George Andersons February bullshit story and all the authors who tried to plagiarize it in one fashion or the other. This one was one of the better ones, but still it sucked. Why not leave the misery alone and write something you thought of from your own mind?

Do women really think a one night stand will be forgiven?

Do men really think a one night stand (by them) will be forgiven?

NOT IN MY WORLD!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wacko story. Join the marines with a great college to go to. Because your mom cheated and you couldn’t tell your dad. Wacko.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Does Literotica have some rule the writers can't ever end a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

story TAGS