All Comments on 'An Eventful Canada Day'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
thelox47thelox47almost 14 years ago
What the fuck planet are you on??

I am canadian i live and work i am born in quebec and raised by jamaican parents, you are from Haiti, a counrty that is so poor, that when the earthquake hit, people lived on golf courses, our governor-general is from Haiti and she is a success and we don't chug Maple Syrup. If you don't like it here why did you come here in the first place, oh and if you are bisexual why weren't you at pride parade yester day , america had to wait almost 70 years for universal health care, we had it longer than it will take uninsured people to get it.

Which is a joke, alot of black guys date different people, so what? boooo hooo it's so white washed you from Haiti for crying out loud, espically now that immigration bill is passed, anyone who cops think is there illegally can be detained , there is no such law here in canada,

thelox47thelox47almost 14 years ago

America is better, in a poll canada is better off after the economic collapse canada has not had to bail out the banks only the automotive industry, which says alot about the country on a whole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
to thelox

thanks for adding your 2 cents. this guy likes mixing about 5% facts and 95% fiction. I'm a white canadian, but I work with a lot of americans and canadians of all races, and for the most part I think everyone I've met gets along well. the author knows nothing of canadian politics. technically both canada and the u.s. are democracy's, however if anyone wants to look at negative points, you can just look at the electoral college in the u.s. Neither country is perfect, nor are it's citizens but this b.s. is a disservice to those of us who can actually get along with one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So, explain this...

Why is it that blacks from the US come to Canada to get away from things here for a while? Anything of "multiculturalism" here in the states is largely forced and "tolerated", which I hate that word. But if you hate Canadian government so much, how come you're not living here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Same sick fuck!!!

Why he cannot be banned from Literotica is beyond me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Solution

You should quit Ottawa, and come to Toronto.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...