All Comments on 'An Eventful Drive to the Cabin'

by AnotherWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, Allie now needs to have Garys cock in her hot pussy all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Keep writing!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great story, and hopefully just a start tomorrow to come. I loved how the pee got them both aroused. Hopefully there will be more of that too. On glitch I noticed was he started as a two-R Garry, but was a 1-R Gary for the rest of the story. Still have you 5-stars though.

Batman90Batman90over 2 years ago

We really need a part two

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This is a completely overwhelming short story...detailed, and leaves the reader wanting MORE!!

SO...WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER...PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never stopped and closed out a story in under a minute before. So, congrats?

"At nineteen, it wasn't so surprising that Allie still wasn't serious about anyone, but some people thought that Gary, at twenty, maybe should be starting to think about finding someone and settling down."

Seriously? There are people...real people...on the planet we live on, who have a problem with a 20 year old not having found the person they will settle down with?

That tells me a lot about the author's mindset. I can't go on.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Pretty good for a first day on here. A follow up would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Believable. And exciting.

HughJohnson66HughJohnson66over 2 years ago

Great story! I hope you can take this and them to the next level. Please include some more waterworks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great beginning of a hot series I hope.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Love the story .

Will we have more adventures?

Please add more,

Mother Nature is a beautiful sex partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER...PLEASE I can't wait to read when they have sex for the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always wished that I would have had a sister that I could have had some fun with!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. It really needs to be continued. The added element of peeing added a lot to the eroticism.

RegginufRegginufabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I hope there will be more to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous