An Evil Woman Pt. 05

Story Info
A lesbian Private Detective - the fight back begins.
3.6k words
4.49
3k
8

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
345 Followers

An Evil Woman - Part Five.

If you have come across this story by accident (silly you) you should, to make sense of it all, go back and read the first four chapters. This isn't a stand-alone story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace once again grabbed my shoulder, which now had become quite tender, she had that ability to grab the same spot every time. It sent a shooting pain to my brain, I was getting pretty tired of all this. The auction I had just witnessed gave me some inner strength. Enough is enough I thought, but I would need more than just being pissed off if I was going to survive this let alone help those kids.

I was going to need to put the grand plan into action, that and have some divine intervention. I wasn't the praying type and had seen too much to actually believe in an all-loving omnipotent prime mover. All I believed in, was myself.

In the split second that this went through my brain Grace had moved me towards the door. I was doing up my shirt when I was confronted by Shona.

"Your mama is going to have your white skinny ass tied to a bed and I is going to ride your face till you make me one happy girl, you get what I mean." I just smiled and raised my eyebrows at her. I saw her flex her arm, so was ready for the slap coming my way. I blocked it with my left arm and punched her with a flat hand and broke her nose. The snap was very audible before her screaming brought in two armed guards, machine pistols raised. They relaxed when they saw Grace had applied another of her neck holds on me, I was totally immobile and on my knees within seconds.

Lai had jumped up and stood over me, she was shouting down at me in Chinese, so whatever she was saying was lost on me. She grabbed my hair and slapped my face. Grace still had me in some fucking ancient Chinese hold that was both excruciatingly painful and had made me completely immobile, I looked up at her, and the fire in my eyes told her the story. She was breathing heavily and had her jaw clenched, then she smiled all of a sudden and patted my cheek, then spoke directly to Grace. It was a calm set of instructions.

"Corrine Myers, when are you going to learn some manners?"

Grace let me up, the guards were dismissed and Shona, was a raging bull. She had got up, blood spilling down her multi-coloured dress, and was glaring at me through teared-soaked eyes. Lai stood there looking at me and then back to Shona.

"Go and get that cleaned up and seen to Shona," she told her directly "and then get the goods sorted out. The sooner we get this trip over and done with the better."

She looked at Grace, then moved her head slightly, nodding in the direction of the door. Lai was still talking as the door was opened and we headed back to the cabin. Or so I thought.

After we had gone a short distance, grace tapped me on the shoulder, the one that didn't hurt, "Turn right at the end of the corridor." They were the first words I had heard her say, and spoken in beautiful clear English.

The stunned look on my face said it all.

"WOW, you are a surprise Gracie, is this the shortcut back to the cabin?" I asked as I turned right along another empty walkway.

"No, but it is a direct route to where you're going." We stopped at a door that said A1174. I opened the door and Grace pushed me in. It was dark, with no windows or portholes. I stumbled around in the dark until Grace put the light on, it was her cabin, simple and plain. She locked the door. And left the key in the lock, I smiled and thought, cocky bitch.

She leant back against the door, her hands behind her. I thought if I could rush her and catch her off guard I might overpower her. Surprise would be the key element.

She looked at me while I was looking at her. "I know what you are thinking Corrine Myers and one day I might give you an opportunity to see if you could take me down. I doubt you would make it past 30 seconds to be truthful."

"Get out of your clothes and I'll give you something else to wear." I was told. As she moved towards a large cupboard in the corner of the room, she opened the door reached in and pulled out a very simple grey sweatsuit pants and top, emblazed with USMC. She threw them at me and I instinctively caught them.

"Tell me something Grace, those girls that weren't sold, what is going to happen to them?" I genuinely wanted to know. It will determine how much time I had.

"What do you think," she replied.

I answered directly at her, "I think the crew will fuck them stupid today and all through the night then you put a bullet in their brains, and you toss them overboard." I said matter of factly. "Or you might not waste a bullet."

She smiled as she watched me slowly undo the buttons on my shirt.

"You don't think too much of us do you?" she said back to me, as she stepped forward, a hand on her hip undoing a button, before sliding down a small zipper on her skirt. "This is business Corrine, each of these girls represents a big investment, so wasting them on this scum of a crew and then throwing them overboard, is just plain bad business. These boys and girls weren't kidnapped, they came willingly, and they know what's in store for them. Madam Lai has contacts at home, so those girls will be put to work, and they will be well paid and looked after and so they we will treat them well."

The look of confusion on my face told its own story.

Her skirt had fallen from her waist, and she stepped out of it, her plain white high-cut panties, revealing her black bush, parts of which were coming out of each side of her leg bands. My shirt was undone and open to reveal my very pale skin and my nipples proudly showing her that she had my attention. I unbutton the top of my pants and lowered the zipper. She stood before me at arm's length. She helped me out of my pants, her eyes never leaving mine as she walked me backwards towards her bed. I fell onto it as she pushed me down. She quickly whipped her top off over her head. Before me now was a middle-aged Chinese woman, with very little boobs, and lust in her eyes, naked except for her high-cut white panties. She leaned down and kissed me forcibly, I felt a stirring in my knickers.

She pulled my wrists up above my head, and the pain in my shoulder made me cry out, she smiled and kissed me again as I felt the handcuffs close around my wrists above my head, she then pressed her thumb into my shoulder blade, I stiffened, expecting more pain, but nothing. She kissed me again, as she got me to lift my bum and she took the red silk French knickers from me. I bent my knees to one side, she smiled and slap them until I straightened them then she pried them open and kissed my mound. I took I deep breath. And felt her tying my ankles to each corner of the bed. I was tied and spread-eagled. She got off me and smiled, then slowly removed her white knickers.

Once again, I was at her disposal, this time a half-willing participant. She went to her cupboard and took out a large-looking feeldoe, as she fitted it into herself, she closed her eyes as she felt it slide into place. She had the controls in her hand and had it on low, I saw the large head slowly vibrating as she walked towards me. She got up onto the bed and sat on her heels before me licking her lips, enjoying the sensations inside her own body. I saw the head of the vibrator moving back and forth, I was mesmerized and without waiting, she entered me, swiftly, not asking if I was ready, or in fact caring. She settled into a smooth rhythm immediately, the feeling the toy gave me went through every nerve ending in my vulva. I couldn't get enough of it as I raised my hips to greet it. Thrusting them wildly at the intrusion.

Grace started to hold my hips and then pulled me onto her forcing the toy deeper and deeper with each thrust. I was reaching the mountain top so quickly, My moaning grew and grew as I shook my head from side to side, she grabbed my throat, and squeezed, I stopped moving as I felt her fingers squeezing and squeezing, the tighter it got the more aroused I became. She didn't stop her thrusting into me, her eyes were locked on mine, as she increased her tempo harder and faster and her fingers continued to tighten around my throat, I was having a problem, I couldn't breathe but I just laid there wanting it to continue, I closed my eyes as the darkness consumed me, it wasn't black but a deep shade of blue, like falling into the ocean, and the deeper I went the bluer it became, I was seeing nothing and the sensations running through my body was the only light I could see. My mind was in darkness, as I saw the pinprick of a light in the deep. I was drawn towards it. It grew, and then I exploded in the mightiest of orgasmic experiences, my body was shaking and it was as if I was lifted off the bed. I felt the sudden pain of being slapped and being shaken, violently, and I heard her voice.

"Wake up you stupid bitch. Come on Corrine, wake up."

My eyes opened and I was drawing in deep breaths as if I had been underwater for ages.

Grace was still inside me and she was smiling, "Enjoy that did you?" She lay on top of me, her hips still moving slowly as the last of my climaxes were still edging away from me. She didn't stop moving and the sensations were still very real. The vibrator must have been on high now, I could hear it over my racing heartbeat. She looked into my eyes as if searching for something as she kissed me once more and for the first time, I returned her passion.

Grace dismounted and turned the feeldoe off. Wiped it clean and extracted it from herself, wiped that clean and stood back and watched me. I was exhausted.

"Lai was right, you are special. And dangerous." She stood back admiring the view, smiling all the while as she walked into her bathroom, she left the door open so I could hear her. I struggled with my restraints, but they held fast, I gritted my teeth and quietly growled to myself. I lay there trying to feel bad about the warm sensations she sent through my body, thinking to myself, 'I can't like these people, they are so fucking wrong'. I heard her singing and humming while in the shower. I had to formulate the action plan and quickly before these young people were moved on to their buyers.

I heard the running feet in the hallway and shouting. I called out to Grace to come and untie me, she stood in the doorway listening to the commotion outside. The water glistening on her body as she slowly and deliberately dried herself in front of me. I gulped as I watched her every move.

She didn't seem alarmed and told me that we were approaching our destination. She was finishing drying her hair when there was a knocking or more like a pounding on her door.

"That will be Shona, wanting her little piece of your ass." She told me as she went and unlocked the door and opened it, still naked as the day she was born.

"Grace, untie me, please?" I begged her. She smiled in return as Shona entered the room. The plaster tape over her nose reminded me of what happened earlier and what was promised to me in return.

Grace turned to Shona, and told her "She wants to be untied, do you want to untie her mama?"

The wicked smile on her face had its own explanation and untying me wasn't an option. She walked over to me and looked down at me, running a fingertip up and down my body. As hard as I tried moving away from her touch, it was impossible. I lay there as I watched them both ogling me when Grace told her. "She is one gorgeous fuck Shona, drag it out girl, but bring her around if you put her to sleep, she goes under deeply."

Shona laughed. It was a raucous laugh almost aggressive and the look in her eyes was anything but loving.

She tweaked a nipple twisting it hard. I winced but not letting out a cry of pain. She slapped both breasts hard over and over again. I refused to let her see the pain she was inflicting. Then started patting my pussy getting progressively firmer with each blow. I gritted my teeth.

She stood over me and told me, "You will be begging me for mercy yet you white skinny fucking dyke." As she slapped my pussy so hard I closed my eyes and pushed my bum back into the bed to escape her. It didn't work for as soon as I did that, she grabbed my face cheeks in a pincer movement and forced my mouth open as she spat in it. I screamed and spat it out at her and she slapped my face backhanded and forehand. My face felt like a tennis ball in a twenty-shot rally at Wimbledon.

All the while Grace was standing and watching, still naked and letting her tongue wet her lips. She stood behind Shona and whispered in her ear.

Shona huffed and said out loud, "I won't kill her or even bruise her, but I will hurt her, the fucking bitch." She turned and kissed Grace as she found her mound and rubbed her. "Oh my, you are wet again Grace and not from the shower honey." She said with a laugh, as Grace pulled away from her. "Unzip me Grace so I can start work on this one." She continued.

Grace obliged and even pushed the garment from her shoulders then disappeared back into the bathroom. Shona eased the garment from her big body, her large breasts sagged, and she held them up as she tried in vain to suckle on a nipple. As she stepped out of the gown, she was wearing a large pair of cotton knickers, nothing sexy about them. Black in colour to match her skin tone. She looked at me as she took hold of the waistband and took them down. She showed me the soiled gusset, then rubbed it over my face. I twisted and turned my head as I tried but I couldn't avoid the musky odor of her knickers.

"That was your fault. You pack a good punch and that turned me on. Now let me repay you in kind as she straddled my stomach and pinched each nipple, "Do you enjoy pain Corrine Myers, I do, I love the pain I give and hearing you crying for mercy will get me off." She continued her deliberations on each nipple until they were blue.

I refused to yell or scream.

"Pain is such an arousing feeling and seeing you fighting to contain it within, not letting me see how you feel. Oh God, I love it." As she bent forward and grabbed my bottom lip with her teeth and pulled on it, drawing a small amount of blood. She sucked on the small wound. All the time smiling. She got up on my chest and then started rubbing her pussy, with those big, oversized major labia lips, onto my small and sensitive breasts. Trying in vain to get my nipples to tease in minor labia hidden within the confounds of her womanly core. The pain was immense, and I nearly gave in and screamed out in all my fury. As I wanted to let this oversized woman of colour know my inner feelings. All my efforts of trying to move from under her were pointless, and she knew it. She rocked back and forth on my tiny titties all the time smiling, enjoying the pain I was in. Even though I hadn't let out a sound, she knew I was hurting.

The look on her face changed her delight to anger, as I wouldn't play her game, she slapped my face repeatedly. The tears in my eyes brought a small sigh of joy to her. It was then that Grace reappeared from the bathroom, dressed as a naval officer. Her smart, tight-fitting uniform made her look even sexier than she had thirty minutes before when she was naked. I looked, trying to get my head around this US naval uniform.

Grace turned to Shona, "Remember don't kill her, Lai wants her around. You can hurt her, and make her cry but don't kill her or even bruise her. You know what will happen to you wifey, if you do." She then leaned in and kissed her, looked down at me and told me to enjoy it. She then pulled herself up straight, shoulders back and headed towards the door in a brisk naval-type walk.

Shona looked down at my bewildered face as she moved up to my mouth and she grabbed me by the hair as she pushed her womanly core into my mouth and rock back and forth. If I had wanted to take a deep breath, it was too late for such niceties. As she rested a hand on the bulkhead above me, as she slowly enjoyed fucking my face.

Her thick thighs covered my ears and her belly and pussy made certain I couldn't breathe, I tried to talk and yell but not a sound came out and she didn't move. I could feel myself falling into unconsciousness when she eased herself up and I took in a deep breath. I was panting and I opened my eyes. She was smiling as she looked down upon me.

"This is how it is going to work bitch, you want to breathe, you make me cum, so you had better start trying harder." And she slapped my face again hard.

I wasn't certain when I had made my mind up to kill her first, it could have been that very moment and in a flash, a very simple and devious plan came to mind.

"Yes Shona, I understand. I am sure if my hands were freed I could bring you a glorious orgasm and one that might make up for what I did earlier to you. And I'm really sorry about that." She looked down at me before slapping my face once again.

"You fucking wimpy cow." She said with a smile on her face and she started to bounce on my chest. I was going to have to put on a performance of a lifetime.

"Oh Shona, no please no, you're hurting me, please hit me again, she stopped bouncing then slapped my face and eased herself down my body so she could kiss me as she entered two fingers into me and kept kissing me. I tried thrusting my hips onto her hand but her weight on me kept me pinned down and stationary. I moaned and started to beg. Pleading to her with my eyes and mouthing words to her to give me more.

"I knew you loved it, you can fool them but you can't fool me." She told me. I smiled weakly at her. She reached for the small key on the shelf and unlocked the handcuffs keeping my wrists secured. She wasn't to know that the last moments of her life had just started ticking away, I held her face in my hands, kissed her said thank you and bite her lip drawing blood. She didn't wince or complain, scream or retaliate, she wiped her mouth on the back of her wrist, said thank you then punched me in the mouth, splitting my lip, blood oozing everywhere. I smiled at her and she kissed me, sucking in my blood as she did so. My eyes closed and she couldn't see the truth about to unfold that I kept hidden there.

She sat back further down the bed, all the time smiling. I sat up and called her towards me licking my lips, she smiled again it was to be her last time.

The blow I landed on her throat was with a short arm jab, fingers fully extended, it was a blow that crushed her pharynx and her trachea.

She tried to struggle but I had already moved her overweight body to one side of me. I covered her mouth to muzzle her screaming. My knee crashed into her cervix the pain was obvious in her eyes as they started to close as she slowly slipped away. I then hit her at the bottom of her throat with the base of my hand, again it was a swift short blow.

I wasn't sorry, nor did I feel any guilt. The plan that had been formulated since I woke up in the old wool shed in Port Adelaide was coming together. I didn't realize just how it would pan out, but I knew I had to try.

Arking
Arking
345 Followers